Hostel Ljubicica Reviews

Mula Mustafe Baseskije 65, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The receptionist was really nice and the walking tour offered by the hostel as well. However, the toilets were too dirty and there were a few spiders everywhere. The room was not bad, but there was no Ac. The hostel is 3 min from the city center, but it is not at the address shown here. It's a bit further on a hill. A bit hard to here there by car.

Ask to be put in the main area with is directly east one door from the check in desk. It's through the gate in the back. Ask where the wifi is and they'll point you to the location. Don't stay anywhere else here. It's an infirmary.

When we turned up at the main reception we had no idea where the rooms would be. Turns out they're spread out across old town. It's a wonderful opportunity to see the city. There is also a central common room if you want to meet people and make plans. I cannot give high enough praise for the staff. They all had your best interests at heart and tried to do everything they could to make your stay worthwhile. This is without a doubt the best place to stay in Sarajevo.

The owners of the hostel were two lovely ladies, I felt like at home and I didn't even want to leave!!! Location is great and atmosphere as well!

Great hostel for the price. The bathroom floor was constantly wet to the point of flooding due to showers. The two toilets in the shower room are difficult to use. The bathroom in a separate corner is fine. The facilities are definitely manageable. there are people staying up in the living room at night. All of these people were friendly but it could be challenging to sleep. Bring earplugs and an eye mask to sleep and it will be fine

Good value for money, nothing more. Rooms are very small, but youcannot expect much more for 5 euros, so I was overally satisfied.

This hostel is by far the best option in Sarajevo.The atmosphere is great, the staff are lovely and helpful (even if the information given is often incorrect), and the cleanliness of the place is top notch.I would however say that the toilets are far to small, and the kitchen could do with a few more working stoves and utensils.

A really nice hostel with extremely friendly staff. However, the room was located up the hill but it is a good excercise ;) It is located in the middle of the center. I recommend Hostel Ljubicica for everyone!

Wifi could be improved , but the rest is perfect

The hostel was nice mainly because of the people that were staying here. Met lots of nice fellow traveller's here. Also the hostel dorms were ok. I wouldn't say they were really clean but average. The only thing I could not accept about this hostel was the fact that they lied about free laundry. When I asked for laundry they charged me 15 marks which is around 7.5 euros and that's a lot of money. So guys please be aware that when they see free laundry in their description it isn't true.

This place is awesome. The most spectacular view of old town from the hostel.

They are helpful, kind, nice, friendly. Hostel : comfortable located, close to tram, bus, fruit, food, post, bank, exchange, just name it everything.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

You get what you pay for. I felt the room, I slept in had a moist air, so it was not that good for me with asthma, also it is allowed to smoke in the common room, not too fresh either. It was always wet on the bathroom floor, and two of the toilets did not have enough space to be in. But like I said you get what you pay for. However, the staff is super nice, they try their best to help you, like arranging a walk tour 9pm, as the guide had left earlier back home.

Excellent location!! Lady who runs hostel was amazing and friendly! Room cramped for space but ideal for travellers looking to meet people right in the heart of Sarajevo. Cheapest you will find,

The location is perfect! And the supermarket is nearby. Midnight you can't use Tap water so there is plenty of bottle of water there. So you don't need worry about it.

Location was great, friendly staff, great hostel, clean rooms, great tour. All that one hostel needs. All recommendations.

Had a good stay here. The place was a bit tough to find at first. We had a car and we able to keep it locked up behind gate which made us feel safe. The place had a bit of a mold smell to it, but given the price we paid we were okay with it. Staff was very helpful and we had a great time in Sarajevo.

perfect location in the center of Sarajevo! Very nice staff. Hope to come again :)

it is verey nice hostel and verey cheap and have a nice and fantastic staffe it is verey clos the old city i like to live in this hostel when i com back to Sarajevo

This is a great place to stay for the price. The hostel couldn't be in a better location and the staff is very helpful and friendly.