Hostel Ljubicica Reviews

Mula Mustafe Baseskije, 65 Basèar, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

the bathroom wasn't very clean, and the floor was wet all the time. The kitchen seemed a little missy and dirty. the staff was very kind and helpful though.

It's basic, the beds are a little damp and some of the rooms are far away from the hostel in buildings in residential neighborhoods with no hostel atmosphere but it's cheap. I wouldn't stay there again but if all you want is a cheap place to lay your head it's passable.

6-bed mixed rooms' location is perfect (just one step away from Bascarsija, where is the center of Sarajevo).However,we made a booking for 3-single bed room but stayed at 4-bed room (2 bunks), which was about 10-min away from the center with a 5-min-walk up-hill.And it was quite hard to walk on this small hill to reach our room with luggages (especially it was tiring for my mom and sis). Plus, there was no wi-fi there. At the reception,there was a friendly lady who helped us whenever we needed.

Looks as if a bomb had fallen on it one week ago... And we love it! Perfect hostel if you are young and don't really need a modern place. Nice staff, comfortable place, just go there an enjoy it.

Location is perfect, staff is very friendly and helpful!atmosphere was authentic! I definetly recommmend you to stay there! Very reasonable price for location! I only wish toilet cabins were bigger,you cant move when you close the door:) otherwise i would stay there again if i go back!!

I stayed in the "dorm," which is not in theism building but across the river and up the hill.

• 4th Jul 2013

Stuff were nice and kind:-)

I arrived very late to this hostel and all I wanted was to arrive and go directly to bed. There was smoking in the office and in the common areas. There was also excessive and loud conversations that filtered directly into the room. And, even with earplugs I could still hear the noise. And also smell the awful smoke. Though everyone was very helpful, I don't think this hostel is comparable to the others that could easily be found around the city center. My suggestion: NO SMOKING NEAR ROOMS.

They are trying to cheat us. We had reservation one room for 5 people, but then they gave to us one really far from the center in basement room. We did complain but still we didn’t get what we reserve and paid. I think try to fool everybody with that 20 min walking in the hill faraway from center apartment.

• 28th Jun 2013
  • Slovenia

We got off to a bad start here because the staff had arranged to pick us up at the station but had the time wrong so we had to get a cab. The location was great though, right in the middle of the Old Town and the staff were helpful and friendly. The main downside was that everyone smoked throughout the common area and reception making it quite hard to hang out in.

Great staff, but some of the rooms are quite afar.

Very helpful staff.

Location location! You can walk to most everything with the exception of the war tunnel. The hostel itself is a little run down, but has character which is befitting of Sarajevo. A good social common area adjacent to the kitchen and computer room. The computers are free. The showers are a little tight and dated, but you have warm water and its relatively clean. As with all of Sarajevo no water from 12 midnight to 5 am. Would I recommend this to another avid traveler, yes.

The hostel and staff were fantastic; the most kind and helpful staff I have ever met at a hostel.

Located right in the centre of the old town, this situation is brilliant. The beds are relatively comfortable but do not feel fantastically clean but you feel safe and comfortable! The common room is a great space to meet people and the staff are always willing to help! All in all, a good stay.

Location was great! Really central to everything you'll want to see in Sarajevo. The staff was kind. The rooms were a little dark and damp. Great common room! The atmosphere as far as meeting people goes was pretty poor. Over all an average place in a fabulous location!

Great location and staff was really helpful!

Add some hooks in the bathroom please

Extremly helpfull staff! The woman working in the reception always wanted to help us, but the language could be a challenge. We booked for one night, but ended up with 3 because of the city and the location. The old town with the turkish marked is 10 meters from the hostel.

Very2 kind host.. Will definitely return