Hostel Ljubicica Reviews

Mula Mustafe Baseskije, 65 Basèar, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great place and staff especially Mr. Together

office is at the baščaršija, hostel 1 km away with view on the city center from up the hill

The only good thing is the location and fairly helpful staff. Yes it is cheap but unless you don't mind not showering or going to the toilet (both of these are very dirty and disgusting) and you can sleep in a cloud of cigarette smoke with constant noise then please don't stay here. There was no air con, fan or even window in our 14 bed dorm and everyone was smoking meaning that everything stunk, our eyes hurt and it was hard to breathe (and we are smokers ourselves) after only a few hours.

Dirty bathroom and sheets.

Bed was confy, staff was nice and it was clean. The problem is in Sarajevo after 9 or 10pm there's no tap water. They have plenty of bottles but some people seem to not know how to use them in the toilet.. Internet worked well and there's a decent kitchen. Common area too. Some of the toilets were so small you would have to sit down looking to one side to fit in. For what I paid it was really good.

This is one of the best Hostels I ever stayed. Staff was very helpful. It was like at home and I will definitely come here again. Tour was also perfect and I would recommend it.

• 17th Jun 2014

central location, helpful staff, good atmosphere, free computer...

I would not stay at this hostel again - in fact we were meant to stay another night but changed the booking. Although it is in a great location, and the staff were occasionally helpful - the kitchen and common room was run down and dingy. Two of the three toilets you couldn't sit on without having the door open and there was not where to place clothing or get changed in the shower. Not sure why they advertise this as a top rates hostel world hostel

• 16th Mar 2014

Perfect price, perfect location right in the old town (few steps from main square), friendly and highly experienced staff and and most important it was clean. I would Definitely recommend this place.

• 9th Mar 2014

This hostel is terrible. Do not stay here. It is dirty and kinda weird. The staff are unhelpful. There was construction going on the whole time. The place feels and looks dirty. The kitchen is repulsive. The location is good, everything else is awful.

Hello, We wanted to give u another room, we offered you but u didn't want it and it's not hostel's fault because our neighbors were reconstructing they building, now they are finished so u can come again. :) Best regards,

you have every thing you need, TV, wifi, kitchen and a good staff

They canceled my reservation for no proper reason without contacting me before!!

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Croatia

Dear, YOU are the one who canceled reservation. You called us and cancel it. So, u didn't arrive and how can you rate something that u haven't seen at all ?! U are welcome next time. Best regards,

After our arrival to the hostel we found out that what we booked is actually not available. Two options were offered to us then. First sleeping in room with some stranger or sleeping in room without heating. We chose nonheating one distants 15 minutes by walk from hostel office. For 4€ it's kind of good service but for your review I had to pick up "very poor smile" many times.

The location of the hostel was pretty good, also the room (accommodation) was OK for one night stay. The facilities which are listed weren´t there at all or they didn´t work. During the night somebody entered the locked front door and got in to the house. Some things like cameras and phones were stolen. There was just us and one other group who we knew, so it had to be somebody from outside who had the key.

Hello, You shouldn't lie, you told us that you lost your possessions in Cafe bar not in the Hostel. Later you went to police station and when they turned you down than you start to blame our Hostel. Best regards,

This is a great hostel! This is the second year in a row I've stayed here. I'ts clean, the staff are great and kind! and I will stay here in the future as well! It is right in the center basically on pigeon square! I had a great time here last year and have had a great time this year as well!! and I look forward to staying here in the future!

STAFF KIND AND HELPFUL.HAD A 6 BED ROOM TO MYSELF.GOOD VIEWS OF CITY FROM THE AREA.

At a first moment you may gay a bit aware but it's only the 5 first minutes! Best staff ever, the cosiest place I ever been!

Bedroom was fine, bathroom very unclean. Good location in relation to the old town, but be aware it's not really within walking distance of the train/bus station (with heavy backpacks anyway).

The staff is very funny, friendly and ready to help. Reccomended if you are sporty, easygoing and used to stay in a hostel. :)

• 26th Aug 2013

We stayed in flat which was nowhere near the center of town, had one bathroom for four rooms filled with 6 people and one kitchen. In the bathroom, there was stagnant water on the floor.

• 20th Aug 2013