Hostel Ljubicica Reviews

Mula Mustafe Ba�eskije, 65 Ba��ar, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This hostel stands very good place. It was central of Sarajevo city. Though,the lights of common room are little bit dark. It seems atmosture of there worth. Other things are good. I really enjoyed to stay in Sarajevo

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Japan

It's quite overpriced for the value you get. It's a backyard of a travel agency where they tried to get as many beds in as possible. Rooms are cramped and dark. The bathroom facilities are bad. In the shower there are only drops, the toilets are far too small (the door ist 2cm from the toilet bowl, so it's impossible to close the door). Like you can read in other reviews, they overbook and send you to pricate homes then. So the location is not really a plus, you can't be sure where you stay.

The location by the main square is really good ( but I hear that there are some rooms somewhere else...) I'm not too difficult and i can take some punishment. But honestly? the place is real dirty. The kitchen area is disgusting, the toilets/bathroom area out of an horror movie. No toilet paper(...) in all toilets but one.. No water during the night when I was there(!) But the staff was friendly, and there's hot water.. For 1€ more: go somewhere else! I know I will next time I'm in Sarajevo..

Staff are all very kind and giving people. When I asked to work for them they agreed pretty much immediately. I thank the fact that they all speak a good level of english making communication very easy and my stay overall wonderful!

• 5th Sep 2014

The location of the apartments is terrible! The address indicated here is the address of the reception. We have to drive through the city in tiny streets to get in the apartment. The place is full of cats, and they get into the rooms. We woke up in the middle of the night with rats making noises on the roof. And we have to wait about 20 minutes until someone opened the reception for us to check in.

Some people had their rooms in another part of the city but our one was in the very city centre. The hostel was a bit dirty but has a great alternative atmosphere (looked like a SQUAT). We met wonderful crazy people (also some squatters) and spent great time

No lock on the bathroom door, can't flush toilets in the evenings, cooking facilities available but unusable because there were dirty pans that we found in the oven that had been in there long enough for it to have swarms of flies coming out of it. We had to climb a huge hill to get to our accomodation which was not in the main hostel! Only good point, no bed bugs! :)

This place was AMAZING. thanks so much for the coffee to our lovely hostess! :D

It is an old hostel. The Rooms are too small. The bahtroom and shower area is too narrow. Good location though.

Excellent hostel. Met some fantastic people there. The common room and front patio make it really easy to socialize and its really close to most of what you'd want to see in Sarajevo.

BEG BUGS - do yourself a favour and pay a little extra somewhere else.

location is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they gave me room close to reception so location was very good.

It's a good Hostel and although it is not where it's said on the map it is still really central.

The best and the cheapest hostel in sarajevo, located in the centre off the old city the owners are very friendly and understanding especialy " STRONG WOMAN" and " correct woman". The commun room is a perfect place to chill have a drink and meet lot of nice travelers. plus if you need to move in the city they have their own mini van to take where ever you want and free wolking tour in the city: As i said the best hostel in all sarajevo :).

• 21st Aug 2014

I do love the ladies in the Reception, and I do love the main hostel (I stayed there before), but this time we were in the new block which is up a hill over the river from the old town square. It's a fine location, other than the steep climb, but the facilities are really lacking and cleanliness takes a massive dive. The wifi didn't work at all up there, and there were no cups, plates, rooms very cramped and it was dirty. But you do get an outside garden all to yourselves and it was very cheap!

The hostel is exactly what you pay for its dirt cheap. But I had an awesome time. Very friendly hostel which attracts awesome solo or small travel groups. The only real negative about here is that I didn't stay in the main hostel and it was a 10 minute walk up a very steep hill. If you book here request to stay in the main part.

The hostel is great, and also dirt cheap, with friendly staff. At first the wifi didnt work in the room - had to go outside, but we told them and it was fixed. The room was actually a 10 minute walk from the reception, so the location is not ideal, but that depends which one you get - there's also rooms right next to the reception, i heard.

I run away from that hostel. The taxi driver tell us that was a very bad hostel, he told us "20 good hostel, this is a bud hostel" and that was true. It was dirty, to close the door of the wc you have to stand on de wc, the roof was broken...that can be a hostel!!! nobody can sleep there.

Best hostel I stayed in during the whole of my travels this year (and the cheapest!) staff are a delight.. Location is perfect, made some great friends, really good chilled vibes. Thanks!

Office is central, but had to walk 15 minutes uphill to our room. Only common area was a picnic table outside. Toilet was broken and bathroom always flooded. However, it was still a hood value for the money.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7