Hostel Ljubicica Reviews

Mula Mustafe Ba�eskije, 65 Ba��ar, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This hostel stands very good place. It was central of Sarajevo city. Though,the lights of common room are little bit dark. It seems atmosture of there worth. Other things are good. I really enjoyed to stay in Sarajevo

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Japan

It's quite overpriced for the value you get. It's a backyard of a travel agency where they tried to get as many beds in as possible. Rooms are cramped and dark. The bathroom facilities are bad. In the shower there are only drops, the toilets are far too small (the door ist 2cm from the toilet bowl, so it's impossible to close the door). Like you can read in other reviews, they overbook and send you to pricate homes then. So the location is not really a plus, you can't be sure where you stay.

eine wirklich guenstige Unterkunft, aber: - nur ein Bad fuer 24 Leute, mit einer nicht-funktionierenden Toilette - keine Locker - unterdurchschnittlich ausgestattete Kueche - beim Buchen wird nur die Rezeption angezeigt (super zentral), die einzelnen Hostelabschnitte mit den Dorms sind aber weiter entfernt vom Zentrum. - das Hostel hat 500 Betten insgesamt (ueber die ganze Stadt verteilt) und es ist halt eher Massenabfertigung, aber dafuer bezahlt man halt auch nur super wenig.

The location by the main square is really good ( but I hear that there are some rooms somewhere else...) I'm not too difficult and i can take some punishment. But honestly? the place is real dirty. The kitchen area is disgusting, the toilets/bathroom area out of an horror movie. No toilet paper(...) in all toilets but one.. No water during the night when I was there(!) But the staff was friendly, and there's hot water.. For 1€ more: go somewhere else! I know I will next time I'm in Sarajevo..

Staff are all very kind and giving people. When I asked to work for them they agreed pretty much immediately. I thank the fact that they all speak a good level of english making communication very easy and my stay overall wonderful!

• 5th Sep 2014

The location of the apartments is terrible! The address indicated here is the address of the reception. We have to drive through the city in tiny streets to get in the apartment. The place is full of cats, and they get into the rooms. We woke up in the middle of the night with rats making noises on the roof. And we have to wait about 20 minutes until someone opened the reception for us to check in.

Some people had their rooms in another part of the city but our one was in the very city centre. The hostel was a bit dirty but has a great alternative atmosphere (looked like a SQUAT). We met wonderful crazy people (also some squatters) and spent great time

Baños mejorables.

Chose this hostel as it was cheap & we were in town only 6hrs (arrive 11pm, leave at 5am). The staff were unprofessional - the receptionist who checked us in was a young adolescent boy. We stayed in the 14-bed dorm, great location, but were absolutely ravaged by bed bugs, despite only being in the room for 6hrs. We left the hostel at 5am to catch a train to Mostar & the bites didn't come up til later that afternoon. We weren't offered a refund or apology when we contacted them to let them know

No lock on the bathroom door, can't flush toilets in the evenings, cooking facilities available but unusable because there were dirty pans that we found in the oven that had been in there long enough for it to have swarms of flies coming out of it. We had to climb a huge hill to get to our accomodation which was not in the main hostel! Only good point, no bed bugs! :)

A localização do hostel fica num lugar diferente da recepção. E meio escondido e de difícil acesso, principalmente se você for de carro. Não me senti confortável no hostel a atmosfera não e muito boa.

This place was AMAZING. thanks so much for the coffee to our lovely hostess! :D

It is an old hostel. The Rooms are too small. The bahtroom and shower area is too narrow. Good location though.

Excellent hostel. Met some fantastic people there. The common room and front patio make it really easy to socialize and its really close to most of what you'd want to see in Sarajevo.

BEG BUGS - do yourself a favour and pay a little extra somewhere else.

location is excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they gave me room close to reception so location was very good.

It's a good Hostel and although it is not where it's said on the map it is still really central.

The best and the cheapest hostel in sarajevo, located in the centre off the old city the owners are very friendly and understanding especialy " STRONG WOMAN" and " correct woman". The commun room is a perfect place to chill have a drink and meet lot of nice travelers. plus if you need to move in the city they have their own mini van to take where ever you want and free wolking tour in the city: As i said the best hostel in all sarajevo :).

• 21st Aug 2014

I do love the ladies in the Reception, and I do love the main hostel (I stayed there before), but this time we were in the new block which is up a hill over the river from the old town square. It's a fine location, other than the steep climb, but the facilities are really lacking and cleanliness takes a massive dive. The wifi didn't work at all up there, and there were no cups, plates, rooms very cramped and it was dirty. But you do get an outside garden all to yourselves and it was very cheap!

cama, baño y un patio donde conocer gente. a ese precio, no se puede pedir mucho mas. la limpieza y particularmente en los baños, es muy pobre.

« first « Prev 1 2 3