Hostel Lobo Inn Buzios Reviews

Av.Jose.B.R.Dantas 2980, Buzios, Brazil

Such an amazing hostel. Great facilities and good location. The owner makes you feel very welcome and takes you on beach tours and city tours too. I've stayed in Brazil for 2 months and this has by far been the best hostel I've been to.

Should be able to give Staff more than 100%. Lizandro was very friendly and helpful, almost to an extreme. Took me and a couple who also stayed at the hostel to some amazing beaches more than 1h drive from the hostels. Thanks for a great stay Lizandro!

The place has a great location close to many beaches and there are restaurants and shops close by. It is easy to get to the city center by taking the bus since the hostel is on the main road. The owner of the hostel was very helpful and since he is from Buzios he had great recommendations of where to go and what to do that any other travel book or website would know to recommend.

Lizandro the hostel owner was absolutely class went out of his way to take us around the peninsular and show us a good time had a great barberque as his friend is a chef .

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

Lisandro and the Lobo Inn are truly awesome. The hostel is perfectly situated within a few minutes walk of amazing beaches, bars, restaurants, and super markets. The place has a cozy feeling and is very clean. Lisandro is extremely nice and accommodating - he grew up in Buzios and has great recommendations and even took us out one day to explore the island. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Thanks! But make the toilets not stink.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Dear Customer, Thanks to advise us about the odours, we have a problem with the siphon and now we have fixed to prevent odours.

For starters, even though I booked my place in this hostel I wasn`t given a room in the hostel but in another building 5 min away from the hostel. This was done without prior notice or information.. My friend and I were taken to another place like it was a normal thing or as if we were staying in the hostel..We were allowed to use the facilities...So everytime I needed to use wifi I had to go back to hostel.. Location of the hostel is good with frequent mini-buses going to centre 24hrs..