Hostel Lobo Inn Buzios Reviews

Av.Jose.B.R.Dantas 2980, Buzios, Brazil

Thanks! But make the toilets not stink.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Dear Customer, Thanks to advise us about the odours, we have a problem with the siphon and now we have fixed to prevent odours.

For starters, even though I booked my place in this hostel I wasn`t given a room in the hostel but in another building 5 min away from the hostel. This was done without prior notice or information.. My friend and I were taken to another place like it was a normal thing or as if we were staying in the hostel..We were allowed to use the facilities...So everytime I needed to use wifi I had to go back to hostel.. Location of the hostel is good with frequent mini-buses going to centre 24hrs..

Great hostel, the staff is very friendly. The owner is awesome, he really wants to show his guests the area and tries to connect people with each other. I really recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 24th Feb 2014

The staff is really nice and always want to help us! nice place to stay, very secure, clean baths, atmosphere was amazing and very close to the jeriba beach, to go to the center you can get a minibus that cost $ 2,50 reais,i totaly recoment this hostel! Thanks All !!!

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Portugal

This is my second time in this hostel, and nothig to say better...thanks all for everything. Put the air condicioner in all dorms was a great ideia !! Precious !! See you soon !!

• 22nd Jan 2014

Very good and friendly hostel with a great helpfull staff!!

This hostel lies tugged away in the quiet backside of the main road. Good location to catch buses and vans to other beaches. Very accommodating and helpful staff. Perhaps some spanish language skills are recommended as most guests seems to come from Argentina at this period of time. Enjoy.

• 13th Jan 2014

A beautiful place to stay with very friendly staff, especially the owner Lyssandro! Guests are made to feel very welcome and Lyssandro organises lots of fun group activities. Great kitchen, comfortable beds, very good air conditioning, which is important in Buzios! The only thing I would change is adding hand soap in the bathrooms and providing bigger lockers for backpacks. But overall, I had a wonderful experience here.