Hostel Lobo Inn Buzios Reviews

Av.Jose.B.R.Dantas 2980, Buzios, Brazil

Thanks! But make the toilets not stink.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Dear Customer, Thanks to advise us about the odours, we have a problem with the siphon and now we have fixed to prevent odours.

For starters, even though I booked my place in this hostel I wasn`t given a room in the hostel but in another building 5 min away from the hostel. This was done without prior notice or information.. My friend and I were taken to another place like it was a normal thing or as if we were staying in the hostel..We were allowed to use the facilities...So everytime I needed to use wifi I had to go back to hostel.. Location of the hostel is good with frequent mini-buses going to centre 24hrs..

Great hostel, the staff is very friendly. The owner is awesome, he really wants to show his guests the area and tries to connect people with each other. I really recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 24th Feb 2014

The staff is really nice and always want to help us! nice place to stay, very secure, clean baths, atmosphere was amazing and very close to the jeriba beach, to go to the center you can get a minibus that cost $ 2,50 reais,i totaly recoment this hostel! Thanks All !!!

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Portugal

This is my second time in this hostel, and nothig to say better...thanks all for everything. Put the air condicioner in all dorms was a great ideia !! Precious !! See you soon !!

• 22nd Jan 2014

Very good and friendly hostel with a great helpfull staff!!

This hostel lies tugged away in the quiet backside of the main road. Good location to catch buses and vans to other beaches. Very accommodating and helpful staff. Perhaps some spanish language skills are recommended as most guests seems to come from Argentina at this period of time. Enjoy.

• 13th Jan 2014

A beautiful place to stay with very friendly staff, especially the owner Lyssandro! Guests are made to feel very welcome and Lyssandro organises lots of fun group activities. Great kitchen, comfortable beds, very good air conditioning, which is important in Buzios! The only thing I would change is adding hand soap in the bathrooms and providing bigger lockers for backpacks. But overall, I had a wonderful experience here.

Very good hostel !!! Nice staff, very helpful! Amazing place to stay!! I highly recommend!

• 23rd Feb 2013
  • Denmark

Simple and perfect !!!! A good place to stay in Buzios

• 17th Feb 2013
  • Russia

This is a lovely hostel,. I really recommend staying here. The location is great, in front of a manguinhos´beach and 7 min walking to the surfing beach geribá !! The owners made me feel like I was staying at a friends house!! The kitchen is clean and plenty of utensils for cooking, a good supermarket near ; We can bring your own alcohol..

• 15th Feb 2013

Hostel lobo is not necessarily a party hostel but very cosy and comfortable. Myself and 3 girlfriends stayed here for 5 nights and loved it. Breakfast is bread and watermelon with coffee but that's standard for hostel breakfasts. The showers weren't as clean as they could be but still comfortable. It's location is just a 5minute van ride from the centro and super easy to get to. The staff were amazingly friendly. I highly recommend!

This hostel is like a home away from home, small dorms and welcoming staff. The wifi was terrible but was kinda nice not having it. Other than that, it cannot be faulted. Good location.

Best hostel in Buzios

The best place to stay calm in Buzios, excellet staff and facilities of transport to the center of the city, and the beach is right in front, 1 minute walking, at night sitting outside you can hear the sound of the sea. Everything is very clean, secure, and confortable. I just love to be there, made very good friends, excellent conversations, party times, resting times. DVD, Wii to play, big TV and every single space to be and enjoy a wonderful vacations.

• 10th Jan 2013
  • Colombia

We loved our stay at the hostel. (3 nights) The atmosphere was amazing. We fell in love with it at once. The owner and the rest of the Staff were very friendly and helpful. The owner was actually part of the traveller-group, sitting together, chatting, drinking. It's clean, very good high-tech-safety, has lockers, common area is very cute- feels like home... If it hadn't rained we would have stayed longer.

• 8th Jan 2013

Good hostel.. very nice and helpful staff and a friendly a social atmosphere! Met a lot of great people. Bathrooms could have been a little better stocked on soap and toilet paper though. Not quite in the center of town but it is super easy and cheap to get to the center. Thanks for a great stay!

Good hostel close to Geriba Beach and located on Main Street, so easy to go to and from central area with all the bars, clubs, restaurants. Bathrooms and rooms clean. Lacks an entertaining atmosphere you find at some hostels if you are the kind of person that likes to hang out inside for a drink, etc. But to some ppl they may find that as a positive if one wants peace and quiet. Good staff always willing to help.

The hostel is fine. It is a close to some beaches but it is far from the center you need to catch a van into the center which is not hard to do. The hostel staff were not around much which made it hard to organize things like paying your bill. Also there was a really annoying cat that would follow you everywhere.

Nice little family run hostel. Clean rooms, big kitchen, great tv room. 10 minute walk to a beautiful surf beach. Supermarket & shops really close. Catch a van right out the front for $2 to get to the centro & bus stop (5/10 minute drive). Owner gave us a lot of info when we arrived but then there was never really anyone on reception. Also girls shower was cold