Hostel Lobo Inn Buzios Reviews

Av.Jose.B.R.Dantas 2980, Buzios, Brazil

Such an amazing hostel. Great facilities and good location. The owner makes you feel very welcome and takes you on beach tours and city tours too. I've stayed in Brazil for 2 months and this has by far been the best hostel I've been to.

Should be able to give Staff more than 100%. Lizandro was very friendly and helpful, almost to an extreme. Took me and a couple who also stayed at the hostel to some amazing beaches more than 1h drive from the hostels. Thanks for a great stay Lizandro!

The place has a great location close to many beaches and there are restaurants and shops close by. It is easy to get to the city center by taking the bus since the hostel is on the main road. The owner of the hostel was very helpful and since he is from Buzios he had great recommendations of where to go and what to do that any other travel book or website would know to recommend.

Lizandro the hostel owner was absolutely class went out of his way to take us around the peninsular and show us a good time had a great barberque as his friend is a chef .

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

Lisandro and the Lobo Inn are truly awesome. The hostel is perfectly situated within a few minutes walk of amazing beaches, bars, restaurants, and super markets. The place has a cozy feeling and is very clean. Lisandro is extremely nice and accommodating - he grew up in Buzios and has great recommendations and even took us out one day to explore the island. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Thanks! But make the toilets not stink.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Dear Customer, Thanks to advise us about the odours, we have a problem with the siphon and now we have fixed to prevent odours.

For starters, even though I booked my place in this hostel I wasn`t given a room in the hostel but in another building 5 min away from the hostel. This was done without prior notice or information.. My friend and I were taken to another place like it was a normal thing or as if we were staying in the hostel..We were allowed to use the facilities...So everytime I needed to use wifi I had to go back to hostel.. Location of the hostel is good with frequent mini-buses going to centre 24hrs..

Great hostel, the staff is very friendly. The owner is awesome, he really wants to show his guests the area and tries to connect people with each other. I really recommend this hostel to everyone.

• 24th Feb 2014

The staff is really nice and always want to help us! nice place to stay, very secure, clean baths, atmosphere was amazing and very close to the jeriba beach, to go to the center you can get a minibus that cost $ 2,50 reais,i totaly recoment this hostel! Thanks All !!!

• 27th Jan 2014
  • Portugal

This is my second time in this hostel, and nothig to say better...thanks all for everything. Put the air condicioner in all dorms was a great ideia !! Precious !! See you soon !!

• 22nd Jan 2014

Very good and friendly hostel with a great helpfull staff!!

This hostel lies tugged away in the quiet backside of the main road. Good location to catch buses and vans to other beaches. Very accommodating and helpful staff. Perhaps some spanish language skills are recommended as most guests seems to come from Argentina at this period of time. Enjoy.

• 13th Jan 2014

A beautiful place to stay with very friendly staff, especially the owner Lyssandro! Guests are made to feel very welcome and Lyssandro organises lots of fun group activities. Great kitchen, comfortable beds, very good air conditioning, which is important in Buzios! The only thing I would change is adding hand soap in the bathrooms and providing bigger lockers for backpacks. But overall, I had a wonderful experience here.

Very good hostel !!! Nice staff, very helpful! Amazing place to stay!! I highly recommend!

• 23rd Feb 2013
  • Denmark

Simple and perfect !!!! A good place to stay in Buzios

• 17th Feb 2013
  • Russia

This is a lovely hostel,. I really recommend staying here. The location is great, in front of a manguinhos´beach and 7 min walking to the surfing beach geribá !! The owners made me feel like I was staying at a friends house!! The kitchen is clean and plenty of utensils for cooking, a good supermarket near ; We can bring your own alcohol..

• 15th Feb 2013

Hostel lobo is not necessarily a party hostel but very cosy and comfortable. Myself and 3 girlfriends stayed here for 5 nights and loved it. Breakfast is bread and watermelon with coffee but that's standard for hostel breakfasts. The showers weren't as clean as they could be but still comfortable. It's location is just a 5minute van ride from the centro and super easy to get to. The staff were amazingly friendly. I highly recommend!

This hostel is like a home away from home, small dorms and welcoming staff. The wifi was terrible but was kinda nice not having it. Other than that, it cannot be faulted. Good location.

Best hostel in Buzios

The best place to stay calm in Buzios, excellet staff and facilities of transport to the center of the city, and the beach is right in front, 1 minute walking, at night sitting outside you can hear the sound of the sea. Everything is very clean, secure, and confortable. I just love to be there, made very good friends, excellent conversations, party times, resting times. DVD, Wii to play, big TV and every single space to be and enjoy a wonderful vacations.