Hostel Lodi Reviews

Via Oristano, 14, Rome, Italy

Hostel Lodi was great. The staff were imceedibly nice and helpful and they have an outside area for people to hang out in that is beautiful and inviting. The breakfast was also wonderful. I definitely recommend!

• 28th Jul 2015

Super mega friendly staff and totally recommend this place to others I've been touring Italy for a week and Lodi hostel was one of the best compared to price and time

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Jordan

The staff are extremely friendly and informative. Upon arrival we were immediately greeted with cold glasses of water (small things that count in almost 40 degree heat outside). Then we were given clear precise instructions of where to visit in Rome. Definitely recommend hostel Lodi!

A wonderful place, 30 minute walk from Termini, 30 minute walk from the colluseum. Staff are friendly, breakfast is lovely, nice chilled vibe to relax in after a day pounding the streets of rome. stayed there for 3 nights and would happily reccomend it to others. it has a cute charm to it and also a lovely atmospere. definatly the place to be in Rome if you dont mind being a little bit out from the main centre!

Extremely helpful staff. They gave us a plan to visit as much as possible in one day. And when we left at 4am to catch our plane we got juice and croissants in a bag with us!

The staff were probably the most helpful and caring I have ever experienced whilst staying in a hostel. They offer a free breakfast which is great. Only problem was that the heatwave in Rome affected how hot the hostel was and it was extremely difficult to sleep and unfortunately I had to check out early. Air conditioning would really boost the hostels reputation. Would definitely stay again if it weren't so hot.

I had a great stay there. Staff were very nice and helped me however i needed it. They take care of my extra bags on my last day after i had checked out which was very nice of them, and also let me take a shower when i came to pick my bags up. I would definitely recommend.

Our stay at Hostel Lodi for 3 nights was a good experience, mainly due to the helpfulness of the staff and meeting other cool people from around the world and forming friendships with them. The only problem was there was no air conditioner and the windows barely opened except for in the bathroom which was no help in making our stay comfortable. Also we weren't allowed to make food in the kitchen which is understandable but didn't aid us saving our money on food

• 9th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, amazing atmosphere within the hostel. I would definitely return here!

• 2nd Jul 2015

It's a simple and nice place to stay, great hospitality and included breakfast! Only it gets a bit too hot during the summer.

Really enjoyed my stay, the staff were so helpful. It's easy to get to the centre of rome and doesn't take too long, you could walk to the colosseum in 25 minutes. My only real complaint is the common key for the dorm rooms. Some guests didn't think to lock (or even close!) The door sometimes. A small safety/privacy concern. If your room didn't have a locker you could store valuables at reception. Also, this is not a party hostel, it a bit quieter.

Once the new metro line is completed (which I'm sure is July 2015) then this will be the best place in Rome to stay. By far the best service we had received on our travels around Europe, unrivalled. Will be 100% staying here if I am ever to visit Rome again. Thank you for the incredible hospitality.

Hostel Lodi was a very nice place to stay. It was pretty far from the metro and not extremely social but the breakfast was nice and free and the staff was super nice and helpful. I would have preferred a closer hostel to a metro or a more social hostel but it's a great last minute or chill hostel.

Great hostel with a great staff, especially Ali. The hostel is fairly well-situated in a non-touristy neighborhood, which is great if you're looking for a more authentic Roman experience. The main sights, though, are still a medium-length walk or a quick metro/bus ride away. The rooms are quite nice, as is the free breakfast every morning. The only things that bothered me at all were the subpar bathrooms and the mediocre WiFi.

The staff is great and I liked that the location was in a residential area so you actually got away from the city center and all the tourism. You can still walk to the city center though. They also have a nice garden where people hang out, and a small breakfast that really helps getting your day going. Would recommend!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Finland

I had such a good time in this hostel, it's not too far from the centre, staff were amazingly helpful, such a friendly atmosphere and not too big so everyone staying there got to know each other. Free breakfast was great. Lovely clean rooms, and a great little garden where everyone sits and meets each other for breakfast etc. Brilliant hostel

Simple but cosy, Hostel Lodi provided me and my friend a really nice stay in Rome. Clean rooms, really sweet garden where you can have breakfast or just hang around and fully-equipped shared kitchen. The staff was amazing, every employee was kind and very helpful. They made an itinerary based on how many days we would stay in Rome and on the things we wanted to see. No curfew and there was someone at the reception 24/7 to help you anytime you needed. I strongly recommend Hostel Lodi!

• 16th Jun 2015

Friendly personal,poor breakfast

The staff were so helpful and kind, I came in sweaty and dehydrated and they immediately offered me a glass of water. And I've never had a hostel take my order to serve me breakfast before. Good maps, they show you the best way to see all of Rome. Only bad thing was that the security was too iffy, anyone could walk into the room and grab my stuff! But it's a good location and very clean, great stay there.

The location of this hotel is not so good, where is a little far away from the center of Rome. I think it is the only problem of the hostel. The breakfest is delicious, the manager is nice and the price is cheap....

• 4th Jun 2015