Hostel Lodi Reviews

Via Oristano, 14, Rome, Italy

Hostel Lodi was amazing! The free breakfast was much better than I was expecting, and the garden was lovely. The service was wonderful. It was clean and quiet, but incredibly friendly. Highly recommended.

• 15th Oct 2014

Excellent staff, very friendly. Nice pastries for breakfast 😄

Very friendly welcome. I arrived approx. 10 a.m. and was offered an inital breakfast in the garden - that was a new one to me. And never before I was shaking four staff members' hands on leaving. It's more like a private house than like a hostel. If you like that you'll probably find no better place regarding value for money.

I stayed in a 4 Bed Mixed Dorm. Rooms were cleaned every day. The abundant italian breakfast (cold and a hot drinks, croissants and the like) is served in their nice garden or inside. The staff is amazing, always friendly and very helpful. Bus stops are not far away. To the nearest metro station it takes around 15 minutes by walking . Many good restaurants, bars, a supermarket, ..., a greengrocer are close by. If you're not looking for a party hostel, I recommend Hostel Lodi. :)

I really recommend this hostel. It was really clean, has a nice garden and staff is really helpful and really nice and unlike other hostels this one serves breakfast, and its really good actually. The only thing we didn't like much was that the WiFi signal was really poor in the bedroom but that wasn't much of a problem as we weren't in there much.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Peru

Great place to stay. The staff is amazing and really helpfull, as the hostel is not in a tourneighbourhood you can eat in real local restaurants. Take about 5 min walking from the nearest bus stop.

Great place to stay - highly recommend

It was really good to stay there, staff is friendly, place is clean and organized and the breakfast is amazing! The location also is good eveb though it's not in the center. The only thing I thought it was more a place for families or couples, it's not very easy to meet people and it doesn't have pub crawls. You need to think if traveling alone.

• 31st Aug 2014

Hostel Lodi is wonderful. The staff was extremely helpful and really went out of their way.

• 24th Aug 2014

I stayed the four bed dorm. It has lockers which require a small lock (mine was too big), however the Hotel was able to provide me with one. Coffee, tea and juice with a pastry for breakfast in the mornings which is usually served in their BEAUTIFUL garden. Personally the facilities were average, but the service of the staff was impeccable. Ali was especially kind to me. I would definitely return on that premise alone.

The best hostel breakfast ever! Fresh pastries and proper coffee in a lovely courtyard, the staff were all very friendly and it was all very clean, in all ways a lovely stay.

GREAT staff and good price. there is a beautiful garden where you have the excellent breakfast. the only bad thing (which is not thaaat bad) is the location... a bit far from Rome's main attractions, and it's a 15min walk to the nearest metro station.

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful (they gave us advice that saved us from waiting hours to get into the coliseum). But the location of the hostel is far away from all the sights of Rome, leaving you completely dependent on the bus system. The door to my room also didn't have a lock, which made me feel a little unsafe at times, especially since I was staying there alone.

Not a particularly fun hostel, didn't have asocial area. It's fine for just passing through but not great if you want to meet people. Clean though.

Wow, talk about hospitality! The service here is amazing, sheets changed every day, breakfast brought out to you in the awesome garden area out back, where they bring you additional coffees when you are looking a bit tired. 10 min walk from subway which connects you with all the places you want to see. Great information on how to get the most out of your stay, good local bars and restaurants nearby, away from the annoying tourists and prices. Highly recommended!

I stayed at Hostel Lodi a couple of weeks ago (mid august) and thought it was a great hostel. The staff is the best! They are super helpful, informative, accommodating, and super welcoming. I stayed in the shared room (4 people). The rooms are clean and have a private bathroom and shower. Breakfast is served from 7-11 am I believe, and you have the option of having it in the garden. The only thing that was missing was AC :P Overall had an awesome experience here!

Wonderful place, great staff! Next time in Roma I will stay there! :)

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Belarus

The hostel is a little bit away from everything but can still walk everywhere. The rooms and bathroom where really clean and staff where extremely nice and help.

The staff at Hostel Lodi were amazing! They helped us set up early morning taxis and navigate the bus schedules.One staff made us breakfast before the official breakfast time. The breakfasts were smallish but very good. The location was close to several bus stops that connected to the big sites in Rome. The beds were decently comfortable and things were clean. Only complaint: The showers had about 1 millimeter between scalding hot and ice cold. Other than that, Lodi is a great hostel!

Clean, nice service. But I don't want to recommend because of location.

« first « Prev 1 2 3