Hostel Lodi Reviews

Via Oristano, 14, Rome, Italy

The staff were amazing!!!! Only thing was to make sure you have earplugs. Traffic outfront starts at 7am and its LOUD!

The staff were very friendly and always willing to help. Good location in a quiet neighbourhood, but easy to get into the main tourist areas.

The staff is very nice! I really enjoyed the days that I've spent there. I loved to have my breakfast at the hostel's garden. I am going to come back. For sure! Thanks!

Great staff! A little off the beaten path.

The staff were amazingly friendly and helpful, letting us know good places to eat depending on what we fancied, and letting us know about events going on in the area and how it could affect our plans!!! Hostel was in a great place, about ten min walk from the metro and about half an hour walk to the colosseum!! :) really enjoyed our stay there! Would Definatly go again!!!

The best Hostel ever! It's also a small hotel. Perfect staff, breakfast, nice patio, great non-touristic area with amazing cheap food and bars. Highly recommended!!!

Overall this was a good stay. The staff definitely make that possible, all of which are friendly and helpful. The breakfast every morning is great, especially when the weather is nice to be able to eat in the garden. It's a good location with close by transportation options and the ability to walk to the colosseum (~20 minutes). The bathrooms are a bit outdated, but overall it is not an issue.

Everyone at the hostel was great. My friend and I really enjoyed our stay! The Staff made sure we never left without breakfast which was really sweet of them. The rooms were always clean and they had lockers for you to keep your valuables. On our departure day they helped us call a cab and made sure we didn't get scammed. We would definitely stay here again.

• 20th Apr 2015

Ali was awesome!! Extremely helpful and told you all the things to know about a very confusing city. Definitely recommend

I enjoyed my stay. Very clean and they had big thick blankets and a plug in heater for when it got cold. There is a kitchen but it's a preparation area, small fridge and microwave but you are not allowed use the small kitchen top mini stove. That was my main issues with the place, you can't cook your own food. The bathroom was clean and nice enough but the shower drain kind of sucked. I would stay again if they had a stove.

The staff was friendly and kind, but the location was still out of the way for Rome. However, they made sure to let us know how to efficiently get to any place we wanted to go.

This place is fantastic! The first thing the very nice receptionist did was gave me a map and proceeded to show me all of the best places to go and what bus lines to take to do that. Then he offered me some juice and other drinks. The juice was fantastic! Everthing was super clean, the beds were a little creaky but super comfortable. Me and another tenet had to leave at 3:30 in the morning so the night receptionist offered to call a cab and gave us some juice and pastries for breakfast, 3:30 am!

Loved it - all the staff was amazing, breakfast was great (maybe a little light for some) and the location was fairly close to many things you wanna see. Everything was clean. The only downside was 1 bathroom for all the shared room guests but it wasn't really much of a problem. Cool patio, computers, overall I'd definitely stay here again!

The staff was amazing and so kind. It was just a little disappointing that there was no stove to cook our own food with. Over all a lovely stay!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Really cool place. Nicest staff ever easy to get around and comfy beds.no kitchen really but I'll definitely go back

Staff: 15/10 The staff here is amazing! Everyone is so so so friendly! Breakfast: 12/10 The breakfasts of cappuccinos, pastries, and juice were great. Bedroom: 6/10 The bunk beds were fine, if a bit squishy. Our room wasn't very secure even if we did lock it. Bathrooms: 5/10 There was one toilet and shower per floor. Saw some ants. Don't think the hand towels got changed daily. Location:6/10 Not far from several bus stops. Decent neighborhood. Would go back!

• 20th Mar 2015

The receptionist that works at night is kinda rude because he doesn't allow my friends to cook. Plus the location is quite secluded.... I advice others to look for other hostel

Friendly staff, room was cleaned/organized by staff everyday, good free breakfast, clean washrooms :)

I really appreciated the friendly and helpful staff, the great breakfasts, lovely garden and the clean facilities. If I was with friends I would have booked a private room as the hostel room bunk beds were not great as a mere cough would shake the whole bed. Single beds instead of bunks would be preferable, or perhaps sturdier bunks that don't move. Excellent value for money and convenient to Romes main attractions, especially if you are a good walker and enjoy seeing a new city by foot.

i was really happy to being there. Especially staffs were warmly and helpful. Around the hostel was silent area so, you can sleep well. i highly prefer to someone to stay here.