Hostel Lodi Reviews

Via Oristano, 14, Rome, Italy

Ali was awesome!! Extremely helpful and told you all the things to know about a very confusing city. Definitely recommend

I enjoyed my stay. Very clean and they had big thick blankets and a plug in heater for when it got cold. There is a kitchen but it's a preparation area, small fridge and microwave but you are not allowed use the small kitchen top mini stove. That was my main issues with the place, you can't cook your own food. The bathroom was clean and nice enough but the shower drain kind of sucked. I would stay again if they had a stove.

The staff was friendly and kind, but the location was still out of the way for Rome. However, they made sure to let us know how to efficiently get to any place we wanted to go.

• 31st Mar 2015

This place is fantastic! The first thing the very nice receptionist did was gave me a map and proceeded to show me all of the best places to go and what bus lines to take to do that. Then he offered me some juice and other drinks. The juice was fantastic! Everthing was super clean, the beds were a little creaky but super comfortable. Me and another tenet had to leave at 3:30 in the morning so the night receptionist offered to call a cab and gave us some juice and pastries for breakfast, 3:30 am!

Loved it - all the staff was amazing, breakfast was great (maybe a little light for some) and the location was fairly close to many things you wanna see. Everything was clean. The only downside was 1 bathroom for all the shared room guests but it wasn't really much of a problem. Cool patio, computers, overall I'd definitely stay here again!

The staff was amazing and so kind. It was just a little disappointing that there was no stove to cook our own food with. Over all a lovely stay!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Really cool place. Nicest staff ever easy to get around and comfy beds.no kitchen really but I'll definitely go back

Staff: 15/10 The staff here is amazing! Everyone is so so so friendly! Breakfast: 12/10 The breakfasts of cappuccinos, pastries, and juice were great. Bedroom: 6/10 The bunk beds were fine, if a bit squishy. Our room wasn't very secure even if we did lock it. Bathrooms: 5/10 There was one toilet and shower per floor. Saw some ants. Don't think the hand towels got changed daily. Location:6/10 Not far from several bus stops. Decent neighborhood. Would go back!

• 20th Mar 2015

The receptionist that works at night is kinda rude because he doesn't allow my friends to cook. Plus the location is quite secluded.... I advice others to look for other hostel

Friendly staff, room was cleaned/organized by staff everyday, good free breakfast, clean washrooms :)

I really appreciated the friendly and helpful staff, the great breakfasts, lovely garden and the clean facilities. If I was with friends I would have booked a private room as the hostel room bunk beds were not great as a mere cough would shake the whole bed. Single beds instead of bunks would be preferable, or perhaps sturdier bunks that don't move. Excellent value for money and convenient to Romes main attractions, especially if you are a good walker and enjoy seeing a new city by foot.

i was really happy to being there. Especially staffs were warmly and helpful. Around the hostel was silent area so, you can sleep well. i highly prefer to someone to stay here.

The staff was helpful and accommodating and their directions first day were valuable for my entire stay in Rome. The room left something to be desired, it was a little too cold and and the bright lights made you feel a little too much like you were in a hospital. The location is a little out of the way but I never thought this was much of a problem as I rather enjoy taking local busses in cities I visit as it gives you an opportunity to know it diffetently. Area was quiet and beds were comfy.

Good hostel if you're looking for relaxing. It's a small hostel, far from downtown. The staffs are very helpful and polite.

Staff were very friendly, helpful and spoke English. Close walking distance to buses

• 29th Dec 2014

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel (except for the shared room). Overall great place for an awesome price.

Staff was really nice even i never met before. Breakfast was also good. I will bet your best choice in Rome. Thanks:)

Great breakfasts, clean place, fantastic staff (Ali was fantastic!). The location is a bit of a ways from the heart of Rome and you will likely need to use metro to get around. Great local restaurants as the hostel is in a more residential area for local Romans. Will recommend to friends and family.

Really awesome guy at the desk. Briefed us quickly about Rome and told us the main points. Very useful. Makes super Cappuccinos. Keep up the good work guys!

• 19th Dec 2014
  • India

Hotel Lodi was fantastic! The staff were extremely friendly, helpful, and hospitable. I was very comfortable here. They served a pleasant breakfast each morning. In the area of San Giovanni, historical sights are only a short distance, some of are right nearby. I walked nearly everywhere; to the Colosseum, Spanish Steps, Pantheon, etc. I did take the metro when I went to Vatican City, which was very easy, as there is a stop about a 10-15 minute walk away. Bus stops are also close. Thank you!