Hostel Lodi

Fabulous 1137 Total Reviews

• hbuniotto
  • Brazil, Mixed Group, 31-40
18th Mar 2017

Staff is amazing and facilities are good enough for a hostel. They have a backyard that I wish would be used for something. It looks kept up but unused. Location is not central to downtown Rome but easily accessible by train in about 20 minutes.

• USA, Male, 18-24
6th Mar 2017

Was a great place to stay at staff was very friendly, rooms very clean I basically didn't pay enough, just great hotel decent location, wifi great and they offered a great breakfast for just 3.50

• dizzyjuice
  • USA, Male, 41+
2nd Mar 2017

I hadn't been to Rome since the lira was being exchanged for euros during that first chaotic January over 15 years ago, and what a positive spin awaited me at Hotel Lodi! The staff, the beds, the cleanliness and location in a quieter but easily manageable by public transportation-- I almost forgot how much I loved having breakfast in the huge backyard with trees and succulents abounding; and next door in the morning you can hear the nuns softly singing hymns and reciting prayers: My fav hostel

10th Feb 2017

Best place I've been so far! The staff (Ali & Hassan) are the nicest people I've met on this trip. I booked for two nights and ended up staying for four. Will DEFINITELY stay there again when I go back to Rome.

• Cambodia, Male, 18-24
7th Feb 2017
6.6

There is only 1 key for a room, which means if there are 4 people in a room, they have to share a key. Location is not very good though. Staffs are very helpful and friendly. They even plan a trip for you and suggest on where to eat to avoid being ripped off.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
7th Feb 2017
7.4

If you want friendly 'hello' everytime you walk in the door, a hot shower and a good pillow, then this is the place to stay. The place is quite basic, but that's what you pay for. The internet is dreadfully slow and I spent most of my time trying to connect to it. Kitchen facilities are limited, you have a microwave, fridge and kettle. The staff are friendly and helpful. Lastly, the walls and doors are paper thin so you'll literally hear everything in the hostel.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

The staff have been the most informative of any hotel or hostel we've stayed in so far and are so friendly. Beds are comfortable, free wifi, rooms are cleaned every day which is nice considering we are slobs. One hungover day we were delivered free breakfast in bed - now thats service! Only hiccup is that they don't give us a key to our dorm which we find a bit strange but we feel very secure here anyway! Highly recommend this place!

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

The staff is super helpful, nice coffee and comfortable bed, noise sometimes can wake you up in the morning but generally is a really good price hostel

• Dominican Republic, Female, 18-24
20th Jan 2017

Was great! I loved it.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
5th Jan 2017

Staff is really nice! Good breakfast for ~3.5 euro. Cheap! Only thing is a bit further away (15min walking) from main metro lines if you don't like bus.