Hostel Lodi Reviews

Via Oristano, 14, Rome, Italy

All of the staff has been extremely nice and helpful, trying to help me with any kind of question. The place is a little bit out of the very center of the city, but that may be a pro if you are willing to avoid 24 hour - crowds. Moreover, it is well connected with the main tourist attractions, some of which can also be reached on foot. The rooms are very basic, which is what you should expect from a hostel with such prices. Very nice garden, loved having breakfast there :)

Staff were fantastic and the breakfast was brilliant. Rooms were clean and the hostel had a good atmosphere. Definitely recommended.

This place is amazing! The service is impecable! The staff is very helpful with where to go and the cheapest way to see the major attractions. The rooms and bathrooms were always clean. It is only a 10-15 min walk to the colesseum but also close to bus stops and metro. If I'm ever in Rome again I will stay here!!

The staff was EXTREMELY helpful and nice. The hostel was clean and the small garden really nice to hang out in.

The staff was very kind and helpful in suggesting the best places to go and at what time! They made the stay in Roma that much better! Thanks for they great stay

All staff were extremely helpful & friendly, keep up the good hospitality & good work!

Nice shady garden area. A sweet Italian style breakfast is provided. Bedrooms were a bit hot because of the heatwave. Kitchen is kept very clean because no guest cooking is allowed. I dont blame them for that because cleaning up the dirty pots and dishes left by the slacker guests generates too much work

The staff was very nice, they helped us organize our short stay in Rome. No air conditioning in the room, but by chance we had a fan!

The direction to the hostel from Termini is wrong! After we find out we decided to take a taxi. You have to take the bus 16. The station is Lodi. From there its 5min to the Hostel. The hostel is pretty good! Very clean and friendly staffs! Also the breakfast is very good! The only thing, there is no aircondition. Rom in summer is very hot, to sleep is very sweety. But thats the only thing.

The best hostel ever I really enjoyed my time there and the staff are excellent. Tks a million guys

Staff were so helpful and kind really made us enjoy our stay. Rooms were very warm but sheets were provided and there was a little fan which helped. Not too far away from everything and there is a supermarket just down the road. Kitchen had good facilities and was clean. Would recommend

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed!

Great hostel! Staff is very friendly,provide me with all necessary information about Rome. Good breakfast,room was clean.Merto and bus station just in 5 minutes from hostel. Highly recommended!

Hostel Lodi was great. The staff were imceedibly nice and helpful and they have an outside area for people to hang out in that is beautiful and inviting. The breakfast was also wonderful. I definitely recommend!

The hostel was very clean and homely. It was thoroughly enjoyable and would recommend for other single travellers as it was very cheap with breakfast included and a room bathroom.

Super mega friendly staff and totally recommend this place to others I've been touring Italy for a week and Lodi hostel was one of the best compared to price and time

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Jordan

The staff are extremely friendly and informative. Upon arrival we were immediately greeted with cold glasses of water (small things that count in almost 40 degree heat outside). Then we were given clear precise instructions of where to visit in Rome. Definitely recommend hostel Lodi!

A wonderful place, 30 minute walk from Termini, 30 minute walk from the colluseum. Staff are friendly, breakfast is lovely, nice chilled vibe to relax in after a day pounding the streets of rome. stayed there for 3 nights and would happily reccomend it to others. it has a cute charm to it and also a lovely atmospere. definatly the place to be in Rome if you dont mind being a little bit out from the main centre!

Extremely helpful staff. They gave us a plan to visit as much as possible in one day. And when we left at 4am to catch our plane we got juice and croissants in a bag with us!

The staff were probably the most helpful and caring I have ever experienced whilst staying in a hostel. They offer a free breakfast which is great. Only problem was that the heatwave in Rome affected how hot the hostel was and it was extremely difficult to sleep and unfortunately I had to check out early. Air conditioning would really boost the hostels reputation. Would definitely stay again if it weren't so hot.

« first « Prev 1 2 3