8.5
Fabulous 1,038 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,038 Total Reviews
Hostel Lodi Located at Via Oristano, 14, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00182 Via Oristano, 14
85% 1038
41.8860803 12.5228741
    Rooms available

9th Jul 2016

Great hostel in Rome. Really nice garden in the back Excellent staff: Gabriele Paccagnani was the best. He was helpful and provided great information about Rome. Highly recommend this hostel. Earl H.

• sarahanw7572874
  • Denmark, Female, 31-40
6th Jul 2016
7.7

Had a great stay at this hostel,the staff were great especially Gabriele and Ali, little bit out of the way but clean and friendly and would definitely reccomend it.not a party hostel,nice and chilled and fun if u want to go out there's a good couple bars nearby. No security lockers but our stuff felt very safe,and there was a lock box to leave passports,money etc which was safe.there is a kitchen but no stove,kettle,microwave and fridge are avail.garden is a nice place, bring mosquito spray.

• Sweden, Male, 25-30
4th Jul 2016

Helpful hosts and a perfectly fine sleeping area. My room got ridiculously hot though, despite a fan that we borrowed. All in all, a nice stay if you need a lot of help finding your way and are on a budget.

1st Jul 2016
7.7

Hostel was nice, kinda far from everything but a quick bus or train will get you there the only thing I found annoying was we couldn't use most of the kitchen and in the morning we couldn't use the kitchen at all because they were making breakfast which was just coffee and a couple croissants they bought from the store and you had to pay for it. Other than that good!

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
30th Jun 2016

One of our favorite stays on our 5 week trip - stayed there for 3 nights. Charming garden and friendly staff. Rooms could get a little stuffy (we came in early July) at night, but it was well worth it for the location and service.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2016

Arrived in the evening and was met with a really friendly reception staff called Gabriel who told me to relax and put my bag down while he got me some water. Very helpful and easy Going, the hostel isn't very big but I like that better so you are more likely to meet others. During summer evenings it wasn't that hot in the room either. Close to university area with loads of people hanging out in the evening. Would definitely go back!

• nancy_gh6293
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

I found this place very nice, i think is one of the best were I have stayed mainly because of the staff that was helpful and kind in every moment.

20th Jun 2016

Owner is awesome, gave a complimentary free breakfast out of sheer kindness.

• India, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

It was a very memorable experience. I ended up meeting amazing people in the dorm and the staff was very helpful ad helped me plan my stay in Rome. The ambiance in the hostel was super nice. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2016
2.9

One of the worst hostels I did. We had the room downstairs, so I don't know about the other ones, but our bathroom was disgusting. There were cockchafers in the shower. There is a kitchen, where it is forbidden to cook... The staff is ok but very life-intruding. In addition, it is located really far away from the city center with no metro line (Lodi station does not get you downtown). In general I would not recommend this place to anyone. It's absolutely not worth the money.