8.4
Fabulous 1,000 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,000 Total Reviews
Hostel Lodi Located at Via Oristano, 14, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00182 Via Oristano, 14
84% 1000
41.8860803 12.5228741
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
19th May 2016

Overall a very good experience. The staff were super friendly and recommended us food, travel, places of interest etc. They were passionate about Rome and were really glad to share with us everything. although breakfast was not included, they made us coffee and bread which was really sweet of them. Highly recommended!

16th May 2016

First off, these people are just wonderful. Friendly, helpful, fun folks. Everything is clean, there are 2 lounge areas (one indoor one outdoor) which make decent social areas. You can enter at any time. The neighborhood is excellent. Wifi internet speed is good. Also, they make a great cappucino. What more could you ask for?

• Bosnia And Herzegovina, Female, 25-30
9th May 2016

All recommendations! I like it :D

• Portugal, Female, 31-40
21st Apr 2016

Hotel Lodi has the best customer service I experienced in years! I felt very welcomed, they also gave me an awesome introduction of what to see in Rome, the best way to save in transports and they're always available to help you with anything you need. The terrace is really nice too :)

• Bulgaria, Male, 41+
13th Apr 2016

Very good value for the price. The hostel is near to the historical center and to the catacombs in the south, both reachable even on foot. The atmosphere is cozy, the garden is a great place to relax and to experience another piece of Roman culture. The staff is friendly and helpful. The internet browsers in the computer room need update.

10th Apr 2016
8.0

A decent place to stay! I had a motorcycle rental so I needed a place with parking so they had me park it right outside the front door. I only stayed a night but they offered to hold my bags up until midnight the next day as I went around Rome. They have 24 hour reception, which both shifts were very friendly and helpful. They also let me hang out till 10pm while I waited for my bus. It is not the best location but the metro is reachable by maybe 20-30 minutes of walking.

6th Apr 2016
6.3

Our room wasn't secure. I don't think out door had a lock. We weren't given keys so on pretty sure I'm right. No Locks given for the lockers. Bathroom was pretty run down. Cheap place to stay one night but I wouldn't stay longer. Was close to metro which was nice. Staff was really nice and kind.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Apr 2016
6.6

Hostel Lodi is clean and a high standard hostel. I can't complain but there were small things that let it down. One member of staff was very rude, there wasn't much atmosphere, it was quite a way out of the centre and you weren't allowed to lock the door (as we were reminded many times that we were staying in a hostel not a hotel). The other two members of staff were lovely and the facilities were clean and we were told how best to reach the centre. The breakfast was also great value for money!

28th Mar 2016
6.9

Hard to get places from here

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

Such nice people inhabited that place. The only problem was that the bathroom was quite small and sometimes not very pleasant as sometimes over 6 people shared one bathroom. The secuirty was top notch. The breakfast in not included and you need to travel by bus/ train to get to the areas where there are more poeple and better places to eat and hangout. The staff was quite great- expecially the man the checked me in in terms of giving me places to go and what to see and how to get there.