Hostel Lodi

8.8
Fabulous 1161 Total Reviews

17th May 2017
8.0

Very good hostel with no frills. Fairly clean and secure. Great garden area available. Biggest let down was that in the 48 hours I was there the wifi was literally unusable.

15th May 2017

Everyone at the hostel was great, incredibly nice, knowledgeable, and accommodating. I can't recommend them highly enough. I had a wonderful stay, thanks for everything! -Alex

• salvotrooper
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Apr 2017

The staff at Hotel Lodi are extremely accommodating and friendly. Their warmth extends to regularly asking you how you're finding the city and getting to know you. They are also very welcoming if you wish to practise Italian! Stayed 10 nights in total.

• USA, Female, 41+
25th Apr 2017

Thanks for being so very thoughtful. I was so exhausted from jet lag when I arrived and you saw that and allowed to just rest. I cannot say enough how much that touched my heart.

• Australia, Male, 41+
16th Apr 2017

Stayed 4 nights, quiet location handy to public transport, nice hot showers

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2017

Lodi was one of the best choices I made during my trip to Italy. It was very comfortable, very clean and the best part: the staff is just amazing! First thing I was told when I arrived after a very long and tiring road trip was "no worries, you're now at home" and sure it was. Staff will help you with tips about how to move through the city and what places to visit. My room didn't have a key, but they have lockers (I have my own padlock, not sure if they have). Totally recommended!

• Turkey, Mixed Group, 25-30
8th Apr 2017

Brilliant staff and garden; I have not seen any staff more welcoming and friendly.

5th Apr 2017

The hostel seems like a house in which the rooms have bunker beds. So it lacks a bit that "hostel atmosphere". At the same time, the staff is great and gives great advice for visiting Rome. It is well located and easy to come from the airport or train.

• England, Couple, 18-24
4th Apr 2017

Great location, out of the chaos of Inner city Rome but easy to get the bus or even walk. The hostel is run by the friendliest people, when we checked-in we got an upgrade on our room, and then given an excellent breakdown of what to see and how to get around. A big thanks to all the staff for their great work

• England, Male, 18-24
4th Apr 2017

Absolutely fantastic hostel. The staff are by far the best I've met in any hostel or hotel, they'll give you really great advice on any questions you could have about your time in Rome. The one problem was that I stayed in a dorm and there was only one shower/toilet for 8 beds. Everything was very clean and there was a nice atmosphere. Strongly recommend!