8.4
Fabulous 1,024 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,024 Total Reviews
Hostel Lodi Located at Via Oristano, 14, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00182 Via Oristano, 14
84% 1024
41.8860803 12.5228741
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
26th Jun 2016

Arrived in the evening and was met with a really friendly reception staff called Gabriel who told me to relax and put my bag down while he got me some water. Very helpful and easy Going, the hostel isn't very big but I like that better so you are more likely to meet others. During summer evenings it wasn't that hot in the room either. Close to university area with loads of people hanging out in the evening. Would definitely go back!

• nancy_gh6293
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

I found this place very nice, i think is one of the best were I have stayed mainly because of the staff that was helpful and kind in every moment.

20th Jun 2016

Owner is awesome, gave a complimentary free breakfast out of sheer kindness.

• India, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

It was a very memorable experience. I ended up meeting amazing people in the dorm and the staff was very helpful ad helped me plan my stay in Rome. The ambiance in the hostel was super nice. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2016
2.9

One of the worst hostels I did. We had the room downstairs, so I don't know about the other ones, but our bathroom was disgusting. There were cockchafers in the shower. There is a kitchen, where it is forbidden to cook... The staff is ok but very life-intruding. In addition, it is located really far away from the city center with no metro line (Lodi station does not get you downtown). In general I would not recommend this place to anyone. It's absolutely not worth the money.

12th Jun 2016

The staff is awesome, friendly and helpful. Best part of stay. Sure the hostel isn't near the famous sites - but I found that to be a good thing, because the hostel is in a quiet area and away from the noise. I enjoyed the quiet after a long day. It's an easy walk to the train station, and a couple of minutes from bus lines. Breakfast was not included in my reservation, though I personally didn't care for it. 100% glad that I stayed there. Thank you, staff.

11th Jun 2016
6.9

Staff are really friendly. I had a huge issue with security levels as door does not lock from inside. There are lockers but not to have a room lock made me nervy. It was a good stay and the staff are fantastic. The breakfast is also really good!

5th Jun 2016

The hostel was great. They definitely make you feel at home while you stay there. Every morning the staff would offer us coffee, and it was so good. Made us feel special. Our stuff felt secure, they had lockers in the room. Our beds were made every morning. The staff was just soooo nice. They even let us hang around until our night bus. We didn't think the location was bad. It's super accessible to the city. The staff even shows you what buses and metro to take. Really good hostel! -Luna sisters

3rd Jun 2016

Its a hike from the train station but the metro is great and will take you anywhere fast. Staff are great, everything's clean, outside is beautiful and its family friendly. You get no key for your hostel room and the lockers are not safe as well you need a small lock. There is a strip close that locals eat and drink that will treat you great. Not to many English speaking works in this area.

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
30th May 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here! Nice atmosphere and the staff was awesome, they made my stay great. Thanks! I will come back