Hostel Lodi Reviews

Via Oristano, 14, Rome, Italy

Great Hostel, Value for money but heaps far from the Metro, minimum 10-12 minute walk. Bedrooms are super clean - beds are made daily. Great free breakfast too!

It was great! The staff were really nice and made us feel very confortable. The breakfast was yummy and waking up with the smell of italian coffee was a dream! If you are on a budget but tired of the shared hostel bedroom, I absolutely recommend it!

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

Great place. Host was amazingly friendly and knowledgeable, planning out an entire itinerary based on your stay and your preferences. Free breakfast was amazing at the lovely garden. Wifi was kind of slow, and there's only one bathroom. But I did not have a problem. Kitchen is fully equipped, though you cannot use the stove. Other guests were great. 24 hour reception is fantastic. It's not in the heart of Rome, but like a 20 minute walk to the Colosseum and so forth, which is awesome.

The staff here are very friendly, helpful and keen to make your stay as comfortable as possible. There is also a beautiful garden (with wifi!) you can sit out in. Highly recommended as a calm haven.

everything was clean, worked & the staff made my stay a 5 star experience, lovely folk. Great value for money with a simple, but top quality breakfast (hot drink, juice & pastries). Bonus was the lovely garden to relax in, plus great to have somewhere handy for my bicycle (& a bike shop 2 minutes round the corner!). Would be my first stop if I was every in Rome again.

• 3rd Nov 2014

I loved my stay at hostel Lodi, the bus were very friendly and gave all the information we could possible want on Rome! Breakfast was really good an excellent choice of pastries a hot drink and juice. The only problem was that the WiFi could be a bit slow or sometimes not work for a few moments. Located a bit out of the way but it is very easy to access the main areas. Also you can not cook, there is only a microwave and a fridge. Over all I very much enjoyed my stay at hostel Lodi.

• 1st Nov 2014

While not in the heart of Rome, Lodi is only a couple of stops on the Metro line out from anywhere you might be interested in going. I chose to walk, and found myself at the Colloseum in around half an hour, seeing many interesting things along the way. Breakfast was simple, but good. All of my interactions with the staff were pleasant, and the room was clean and secure.

Where do I start? Not the best facility in the world, but the staff is definitely top notch hands down. The gentleman at the desk during the day, Alley (sorry I don't even know if this is how you spell it), he was the nicest and most helpful host I've ever met in a hostel. The young lady and the other gentleman were super nice too. Every morning they will bring you breakfast to the garden (or the common room if it's too cold for you outside) as if you are in a restaurant, and remake your bed!

Hostel Lodi was amazing! The free breakfast was much better than I was expecting, and the garden was lovely. The service was wonderful. It was clean and quiet, but incredibly friendly. Highly recommended.

• 15th Oct 2014

Excellent staff, very friendly. Nice pastries for breakfast 😄

Very friendly welcome. I arrived approx. 10 a.m. and was offered an inital breakfast in the garden - that was a new one to me. And never before I was shaking four staff members' hands on leaving. It's more like a private house than like a hostel. If you like that you'll probably find no better place regarding value for money.

I stayed in a 4 Bed Mixed Dorm. Rooms were cleaned every day. The abundant italian breakfast (cold and a hot drinks, croissants and the like) is served in their nice garden or inside. The staff is amazing, always friendly and very helpful. Bus stops are not far away. To the nearest metro station it takes around 15 minutes by walking . Many good restaurants, bars, a supermarket, ..., a greengrocer are close by. If you're not looking for a party hostel, I recommend Hostel Lodi. :)

I really recommend this hostel. It was really clean, has a nice garden and staff is really helpful and really nice and unlike other hostels this one serves breakfast, and its really good actually. The only thing we didn't like much was that the WiFi signal was really poor in the bedroom but that wasn't much of a problem as we weren't in there much.

Great place to stay. The staff is amazing and really helpfull, as the hostel is not in a tourneighbourhood you can eat in real local restaurants. Take about 5 min walking from the nearest bus stop.

Great place to stay - highly recommend

It was really good to stay there, staff is friendly, place is clean and organized and the breakfast is amazing! The location also is good eveb though it's not in the center. The only thing I thought it was more a place for families or couples, it's not very easy to meet people and it doesn't have pub crawls. You need to think if traveling alone.

• 31st Aug 2014

Hostel Lodi is wonderful. The staff was extremely helpful and really went out of their way.

• 24th Aug 2014

I stayed the four bed dorm. It has lockers which require a small lock (mine was too big), however the Hotel was able to provide me with one. Coffee, tea and juice with a pastry for breakfast in the mornings which is usually served in their BEAUTIFUL garden. Personally the facilities were average, but the service of the staff was impeccable. Ali was especially kind to me. I would definitely return on that premise alone.

The best hostel breakfast ever! Fresh pastries and proper coffee in a lovely courtyard, the staff were all very friendly and it was all very clean, in all ways a lovely stay.

GREAT staff and good price. there is a beautiful garden where you have the excellent breakfast. the only bad thing (which is not thaaat bad) is the location... a bit far from Rome's main attractions, and it's a 15min walk to the nearest metro station.

« first « Prev 1 2 3