Hostel Lodi Reviews

Via Oristano, 14, Rome, Italy

Once the new metro line is completed (which I'm sure is July 2015) then this will be the best place in Rome to stay. By far the best service we had received on our travels around Europe, unrivalled. Will be 100% staying here if I am ever to visit Rome again. Thank you for the incredible hospitality.

Hostel Lodi was a very nice place to stay. It was pretty far from the metro and not extremely social but the breakfast was nice and free and the staff was super nice and helpful. I would have preferred a closer hostel to a metro or a more social hostel but it's a great last minute or chill hostel.

I had such a good time in this hostel, it's not too far from the centre, staff were amazingly helpful, such a friendly atmosphere and not too big so everyone staying there got to know each other. Free breakfast was great. Lovely clean rooms, and a great little garden where everyone sits and meets each other for breakfast etc. Brilliant hostel

Simple but cosy, Hostel Lodi provided me and my friend a really nice stay in Rome. Clean rooms, really sweet garden where you can have breakfast or just hang around and fully-equipped shared kitchen. The staff was amazing, every employee was kind and very helpful. They made an itinerary based on how many days we would stay in Rome and on the things we wanted to see. No curfew and there was someone at the reception 24/7 to help you anytime you needed. I strongly recommend Hostel Lodi!

• 16th Jun 2015

Friendly personal,poor breakfast

The staff were so helpful and kind, I came in sweaty and dehydrated and they immediately offered me a glass of water. And I've never had a hostel take my order to serve me breakfast before. Good maps, they show you the best way to see all of Rome. Only bad thing was that the security was too iffy, anyone could walk into the room and grab my stuff! But it's a good location and very clean, great stay there.

The location of this hotel is not so good, where is a little far away from the center of Rome. I think it is the only problem of the hostel. The breakfest is delicious, the manager is nice and the price is cheap....

• 4th Jun 2015
  • China

Every staff was helpful so I could feel relax during my stay.

I enjoyed my stay at Lodi very much! i felt safe and comfortable, a breakfast of coffee and croissants are included as well. the hostel is a five minute walk from the bus station, and only five minutes more to termini. Some local restaurants and a couple bars are just down the street, if you want to get away from the crowds in Rome.

Wr loved our stay! The staff were wonderful and very informative, the rooms were big and comfortable. Will defenatly come back

Great place to stay if you're looking for something a little quieter. A bit far from everything if you're someone who likes to walk, but metro access is nearby and supposedly buses are too ( I never took any). Free breakfast and helpful reception desk, especially at check-in. Left an item at the hostel and it's been a hassle in talking to them about it so it should be another warning about always double checking you have your stuff.

The staff were really nice and helpful giving a comprehensive map guide of what to see, where to go and the best way of travelling around on the public transport. It's a little way from the centre but as long as you don't mind taking the underground and buses it's not a problem. And if they ever do complete the 3rd metro line, it will be within easy distance of the nearest stop. Also, the breakfast was really good.

The staff were amazing!!!! Only thing was to make sure you have earplugs. Traffic outfront starts at 7am and its LOUD!

The staff were very friendly and always willing to help. Good location in a quiet neighbourhood, but easy to get into the main tourist areas.

The staff is very nice! I really enjoyed the days that I've spent there. I loved to have my breakfast at the hostel's garden. I am going to come back. For sure! Thanks!

Great staff! A little off the beaten path.

The staff were amazingly friendly and helpful, letting us know good places to eat depending on what we fancied, and letting us know about events going on in the area and how it could affect our plans!!! Hostel was in a great place, about ten min walk from the metro and about half an hour walk to the colosseum!! :) really enjoyed our stay there! Would Definatly go again!!!

The best Hostel ever! It's also a small hotel. Perfect staff, breakfast, nice patio, great non-touristic area with amazing cheap food and bars. Highly recommended!!!

Overall this was a good stay. The staff definitely make that possible, all of which are friendly and helpful. The breakfast every morning is great, especially when the weather is nice to be able to eat in the garden. It's a good location with close by transportation options and the ability to walk to the colosseum (~20 minutes). The bathrooms are a bit outdated, but overall it is not an issue.

Everyone at the hostel was great. My friend and I really enjoyed our stay! The Staff made sure we never left without breakfast which was really sweet of them. The rooms were always clean and they had lockers for you to keep your valuables. On our departure day they helped us call a cab and made sure we didn't get scammed. We would definitely stay here again.