Hostel Los Juanes Reviews

Kilometro 7 Via El Eden, Armenia, Quindio, Armenia, Colombia

Hostel Los Juanes is an amazing place to stay at, being a beautiful house and property. Everybody running this place is very very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The owner went well over and above what is expected by offering many extra perks to me which I have never experienced anywhere else. The very relaxing environment with a great owner and staff has made this place one of the best I have stayed at. Thank you so much, I will be back in the future : )

I loved this place. It was beautiful and secure. The only problem is the location. It is right next to the major highway, so there is constant noise. If you are doing a stop-over on the way to Solento, and you are coming from or headed to the airport, this location is outstanding. The owner is very helpful and kind. I could have relaxed here for days if it wasn't for the noisy highway.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. Everything is brand-new. The owner and staff are very kind and helpful.