Hostel Lozanni Reviews

54 Kapodistriou Street, Athens, Greece

Location in the center but weird neighborhood (some girls walking the pavements). We booked a 3 bed, en suite bathroom room. We ended up with 6bed, shared bathroom. At least we were the only ones sleeping there and we paid the price of the shared bathroom room, so it wasn't THAT bad, but still, wasn't what we expected. Toilets/shower were bearable. Had to ask the guy 15 min before to you took a shower to turn the hot water on. WiFi didn't work on 3rd floor. No lockers.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Cyprus

Very nice and clean place, with friendly-helpful staff. Central location, free Wi-Fi.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Wifi doesn't work in all hostel. The room was not ready in the time. The location is not so safe. The bathrooms are very dirty.

• 16th Aug 2014

staff are friendly and helpful; but no locker (though they are happy to keep your valuables at reception), air con not working well, toilet paper run out sometime, no hot water sometime, wifi not working in rooms but only the area near reception where there's no air con, only one key for the dorm and a couple of times the key was inside the room while the cleaning worker locked the door after cleaning in the midday... and the area of the hostel is not very safe, though things are really cheap

Hostel was really nice, looks like a hotel! Staff were really nice and helpful. Wifi was ok.. Couldn't use it in my room had to go to 2nd floor to use it - could of made it more "social able" eg put sofas in, instead of sitting on hard flooring. Negative didn't have cooking facilities we arrived late and had to go out for dinner. When backpacking you have to be on a budget!! Overall tthough really nice hostel would come again!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent location 5-10 minute walk from town centre. 2 minute walk to train station. Air conditioning in room but bathroom is dirty and very basic. Old building however good value for money. Would definitely stay there again!

The staff is cool, they allowed me to check-in every night after partying since I didn't have a schedule. Though is not the best place to meet people since there are no common areas, it is good enough to spend a few nights if yo uare travelling in a budget. One of the cheapest in Athens!

Location was good. If you like markets the 25 min walk to the base of the acropolis area has shops and markets all the way. Close to Omonia metro. Wifi was hit amd miss but otherwise all was well. There is a PC with internet on the 2nd floor my kids enjoyed that. A/C (although they often shut it off mid-day or mid-night just ask them at sesk and they flip the power switch back on for you). We are a family travelling the world on little cash. questions? globetrottingfamily@gmail.com

The staff here were incredibly helpful everytime I bombarded them with questions and were really lovely. The location is super easy to get everywhere, tourist attractions, airport, ports etc. The only downside would be they don't have a kitchen however for the price, I wouldn't have expected one. Very happy with my stay!

+ access to public traffics very close + staff tries to help whenever asked for + staff was always friendly - one of the two male staff members tries to attract women permanently - bathrooms were dirty all the time - hostel is located in a very por area - lots of junkies, some prostitutes and lots of homeless people around so that leaving the hostel as a woman doesn´t feel like a good idea - WiFi doesn´t worked after midnight - all the time

The place is located in part of the city that in the night is not good to go out alone, it is kind of dangerous, it was really dirty and smells terrible because people of the staff smoke inside de place

Everything was perfect except sometimes there is no hot water or paper towels in the showers and the lights go out.

it was next to a sex shop in one of the worst locations in athens. first thing we heard was this is the drug area. the linen was dirty and had foor prints on it when we got in and the air conditioning wasn't working. they didn't have linen so they moved us to a room that did which also didn't have airco. it was 35-40 degrees with no ventilation. the towels were small and gross and the bathrooms dirty too. staff yelled at us when we complained that the airco was broken. worst place I've ever seen

everything ıs ok :D ı want again

I gave low rates for this hostel because when I arrived around 11 am the person working for the reception was totally wasted. He was so drunk that he could not manage his responsibilities. After few hours he passed out and one of the customers took his place in reception and tried to help other customers as much as possible. In addition to that the hostel was not very clean and there was not enough clean sheets for everybody in my dormitory room.

needs a common area for guests.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Wallis And Futuna

I stayed in the upstairs dorms, was nice and quiet. Great location not far from subway also a good price, I will go back and stay there again.

I would not recommend this place. We arrived in the evening and although the staff were friendly enough, our room had no sheets, towels or hot water. Sheets and towels were provided once we asked for them but it was slightly inconvenient. No hot water was definitely a down side. The place was also extremely filthy. We left very early the next morning. The area also seemed a little seedy, but like I said we late arrived in the area, so may be different during the day.

Heated water was a myth, u couldn't find it in the hostel. The heater was always with problems and me and my friends had been waiting to take a hot shower during all our stay there. Also, the beds were shaking all night long, maybe because of loose screws

I wouldn't stay there again for sure! I went during the summer and the air conditioner didn't work. As you can imagine, the room (with 4 persons and no windows) got extremely hot. The staff didn't manage to fix it. Also, there was only FREEZING water in the bathroom. The location is kind of central and next to a metro station, but in a really creepy and dirty street, with some "strange" guys walking around. Wifi really good, however. In general, I wouldn't recommend it for anyone!

« first « Prev 1 2 3