Hostel Lozanni Reviews

54 Kapodistriou Street, Athens, Greece

everything ıs ok :D ı want again

I stayed in the upstairs dorms, was nice and quiet. Great location not far from subway also a good price, I will go back and stay there again.

I would not recommend this place. We arrived in the evening and although the staff were friendly enough, our room had no sheets, towels or hot water. Sheets and towels were provided once we asked for them but it was slightly inconvenient. No hot water was definitely a down side. The place was also extremely filthy. We left very early the next morning. The area also seemed a little seedy, but like I said we late arrived in the area, so may be different during the day.

Heated water was a myth, u couldn't find it in the hostel. The heater was always with problems and me and my friends had been waiting to take a hot shower during all our stay there. Also, the beds were shaking all night long, maybe because of loose screws

The wifi doesn't reach the rooms. A lot of us were huddled in the reception stairwell. Water closets were poor standard and beds were standard low quality beds. The AC was shut off and on intentionally during the day but left on at night.

Did not feel safe here at all. Dodgy part of town (saw a man injecting himself right out front of the hostel and prostitues everywhere, sly drug deals everywhere) If you can work past this it's pretty much just a bed to sleep in for me. Showers not the best at all, cold and the lights don't stay on and sensor doesn't work. If you do stay I hope you find it better than I did

The place was very dirty with no ac. The location seems somewhat dangerous. We checked in and checked out the minute we saw the room. Worst experience ever.

We only stayed one night but it was a great hostel. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. Highly recommended.

• 27th Jun 2014

Tus staff is really nice and the bedrooms are also the best of this hostel, with AC, blankets and good beds. All you need for a nice stay in the city. The showers are not always 100% clean but they're ok, and the atmosphere is really good! The WIFI not always work in all the floors but the staff always try to do the best for make your stay the most pleasant. I'll definitely going back someday

This is by far the worst hostel I had been in, I book 3 nights an only stay one. Omonima is one of the worst areas in athens, the toilet was discasting and it was only one for a lot of rooms. I book a 5 bed dorm with private bathroom and they put me in a 6 bed dorm with no bathroom. I just had to loose my mony and book some place else, don't book here!!

The directions to the place were very easy to follow, would be a bit better if there were more of a common area.

Smells bad

The hostel was a little bit dirty. The Areal isn't the best, Bit in you don't have a problem with whores and drug adicts you can stay there

I have backpacked across Europe for months. I've been to 22 countries, probably 100 cities and this is the worst place I have stayed at. Firstly, the false advertising: it's a hotel, not a hostel. Secondly, the room. I went to bed and saw a nice clean room. Then I woke up at 2am, sick from the cigarette smoke that has left an invisible stain on the walls. I barely slept for the rest of the night and it ruined my trip to Athens. If you're a smoker, stay here. If not, avoid at all costs.

Staff appeared really friendly however rooms were filthy. Wifi was very weak 2nd floor upwards. Had to wait till next day for towels and go to reception for TP. Rooms had AC however once turned on they want the remote kept at reception so you cant change settings or turn it off easily, then they turn it off on you centrally anyway. Strange operations here. We went to hotel aristotle instead which for same price for 2 was far better and only 1 block away

• 12th Jun 2014

Good staff and big rooms with balcony!

Only one key for one room(dormitory), I had to share the key with others. Sometimes smelly, shirt was clean but my bed was dirty, bathroom door did't fit I couldn't close it. Everywhere was dark. Staff was kind, near to a little supermarket, cheap.

You cant shawer with warm water. Whenever you want, you must talk to staff. And very dirty very very here is my worstest hostel in my life. And i hate athens bcz of it

I use dormitory, it was too dark and small, just price

I have only positive things to say about this hostel. The guy from the reception were very good with us. We slept only one night in the hostel, but 7 days later we came back to Athens to spend one day and we didn't have any place to leave our luggage. We came to the hostel again and they let us put or luggage there without any charge! It saved our day in Athens!

• 27th May 2014