Hostel Lozanni Reviews

54 Kapodistriou Street, Athens, Greece

It offers good value for your money since its relatively close to the main market and a metro station. The staff is also very friendly and made sure everything was okay. The only criticism I have is that I have is that there are no common areas so its next to impossible to meet new people unless they are in your room. Also, it may be that the hostel in a lesser nice side of town, but I never considered myself unsafe.

It was very easy to get to near the station. It was easy to get everywhere. Staff super attentive all the time, and for the price you have and being Athens, is highly recommended. Only for short times no hot water, but then it solved. Should have a kitchen, but cheap eat in Athens. Vasilis was always friendly. Saludos de Peru, Gonzalo

It was loud and dirty, but cheapest option not too far from city center. Wifi is spotty, and no outlets in rooms.

Great friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely stay there again. Very precise directions which made it easy to reach from the airport. Cost me a total of 10 euro to get from the hostel to the airport at 3am which was organised by the reception. Comfy and clean beds with decent wifi. Would recommend.

• 21st Jun 2015

Extremely dodgy part of Athens but not to far to walk into the nicer part. Security isn't great you have 1 key per room and you have to hope the last person out returns it to reception. There was one nice guy at reception who helped with a few things but forgot to book us a taxi and when we booked with the other guy it cost us €20 as opposed to €10 :( Basic room with dated bathroom and the bar wasn't open when we were there. If your looking for cheap and only couple of nights should be ok

Nice place to stay. Initially booked for 1 day as the reviews were not very good, but found out the place to be nice so extended my stay by 1 more night and went to mykonos for a few days came back to the same hostel and stayed here for 2 more nights.

Not bad I thought it would be worse after reading other comments. It gave a real insight into the real Athens.

The first night there were some problems because there were insects in the room, after that we got a room change and all was ok, I have to say that beside that situation I met two amazing guys, now lifelong friends

Good location and friendly helpful staff. Toilets and showers were filthy and sensor lights in them often turned off while using facilities. Otherwise value for money

• 9th Jun 2015

This is a normal hostel with nice staff, the only problem is that the area where the hostel is placed is one of the worse areas in the city. If you want it just to sleep one night could be good because metro station is very close to hostel but expect and in the night there are a lot of police around the area.

It was in an unsafe location. There were roaches on the floor. There people on the bottom floors who appeared to be living in the hostel. Many people were smoking cigarettes and lined up against the walls because the wifi didn't work in the rooms and there was no common room.

This was our first accommodation in our first night in Athens and the moment I walked in I wanted to book another hostel. Right when you walk in all you can smell is the stench of stale cigaretts. It was so grungy and dirty. The overall location is horrible and very sketchy and is known for prostatution and drugs. One night when we walked home we even saw the prostitutes on the street. I do NOT recommend this area nor this hostel. Save yourselves.

• 1st Jun 2015

The hostel was dirty and run down, there are many immigrants who smoke cigarettes inside the building. Service is friendly but not competent. We had unpleasantness related to the mistake in booking (hostel/reception mistake). In the end they move our stuff form one room to another without asking when we were out during the day. Happily nothing was missing. I would recommend only if someone is looking for something cheap regardless of the conditions.

The positives of this hostel was that the room itself was fairly clean, the staff member we checked in with was a really pleasant nice guy, and it was within reasonable walking distance from the center. However, the bathrooms were absolutely filthy, there were creepy men who appeared to be living there that made me feel very uncomfortable when I had to visit the shared restroom and tried to enter the shower and tell me I was beautiful, and the neighborhood was filled with prostitutes and pimps.

Beds are broken. Hosts are arrogant. The toilets are extremely awful.

We arrived at 0:30 am and they told us that the Hotel had no water, so we had to walk 10min to another Hostel. We thought, its a joke, as we had a long journey behind us. We arrived in this Hostel with 5 beds and had a bathroom which was so disgusting, everything was molded and super tiny. We were happy that we only stayed one night.

The whole place smells intensely of cigarette smoke, but that's kind of the culture in Greece. The staff is INCREDIBLY helpful, as in they will give you specific names of places to go for exactly what you're looking for. They are always friendly and charming and someone is at reception 24/7. The room was nice, besides the fact that we couldn't get out onto the balcony and the shower door wouldn't close.

This is the worst hostel I have ever stayed at. It is disgusting, loud, uncomfortable beds and terrible location. I blame myself for choosing it but it is just horrible. To add insult to injury, the bar doesn't ever open. 0 out of 5 stars. I would give a lower score if I could. I will never return. Honorable mention to the British staff member, he was very nice and helpful.

First of all, we didn´t ger the room we booked right away. We had to wait one night for it. And even then it was not what we had paid for. The room was not clean. Eventually we changed rooms again for the last 2 nights. Still not any cleaner. Furthermore, there are always people hanging out in the hallways while smoking. Smoke that comes into your room through the gap under the door. Great location, helpfull staff. Airconditioned.

Sttafs smoking em all lot of places 5 nights and my room dont cleaner Not recomend

• 1st May 2015