Hostel Lozanni Reviews

54 Kapodistriou Street, Athens, Greece

I spent 3 nights in this hostel. Staff was very good, so helpful. Especially room (no:19) which i stayed so autentich atmosphere for me. Close everywhere.

The staff was very nice and gave out a map and was good at answering questions in English

As 2 young females traveling alone in Athens, I felt uncomfortable and unsafe traveling to and from the hostel, especially at night. The shower and bathroom were not clean and I was unsure whether or not the sheets were clean as well. The staff were very friendly and helpful, however I would not recommend this Hostel to others.

not clean i room and bathroom, no socket in room, there wah a cockroach on the floor.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Good value for money. Close to town centre and the places I wanted to go and see. Good wi-fi in rooms. Staff very friendly and helpful. Will stay there again when I get back to Athens after seeing a bit more of AMAZING Greece.

Grate place to stay in the city near to all the sights and close to the metro station. Very helpfull, friendly staff always wellcome you. Free wi-fi . I recomended this hostel to other travellers.

It served me fine for a night in between flights but it felt kind of sketch and smelled of smoke

Too much noise in the night! I can't sleep at all. some staff can not speak english.

We stayed for 4 nights, and they've never cleaned the room. Smells in the building were disgusting, everything was dirty and the neighbourhood was terrible. I don't know how Hostelling International sponsors this place, which is not even a hostel (no common area, no atmosphere... Its just a cheap hotel where you share rooms).

close from metro station, just 10 minutes by taxi, staffs are friendly and speak english very well.

Excellent Hostel, near downtown, Very clean, Helpful and friendy stuff, free wifi.

Very clean place with helpful staff. Convenient location , free wifi. I will go back there!!

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Albania

It's not really a hostel, it's an old Hotel. And old is the right word for it, since the room had even a hole on the floor. There isn't a place to meet people, relax or spend some time. Besides that, the Staff is great, very attentious. Helped me with directions, changing of rooms (I was at the 3rd floor and asked for a room at the 1st floor, because I hurted my foot) and more. The location is great about transport, but it's not the best neighborhood in town. But it's a good deal...