Hostel Lozanni Reviews

54 Kapodistriou Street, Athens, Greece

everything was perfect. excellent enviroment , very nice place in centre of amazing athens just a step to metro station and all famous greek sites. very kind and helpfull staff so friendly. Had an excellent accommodation and services thnx for everything im looking forward to come back!!! Surely i suggest it to other travellers!!!

• 16th Apr 2014

I spent 3 nights in this hostel. Staff was very good, so helpful. Especially room (no:19) which i stayed so autentich atmosphere for me. Close everywhere.

The staff was very nice and gave out a map and was good at answering questions in English

As 2 young females traveling alone in Athens, I felt uncomfortable and unsafe traveling to and from the hostel, especially at night. The shower and bathroom were not clean and I was unsure whether or not the sheets were clean as well. The staff were very friendly and helpful, however I would not recommend this Hostel to others.

not clean i room and bathroom, no socket in room, there wah a cockroach on the floor.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Good value for money. Close to town centre and the places I wanted to go and see. Good wi-fi in rooms. Staff very friendly and helpful. Will stay there again when I get back to Athens after seeing a bit more of AMAZING Greece.

Grate place to stay in the city near to all the sights and close to the metro station. Very helpfull, friendly staff always wellcome you. Free wi-fi . I recomended this hostel to other travellers.

It served me fine for a night in between flights but it felt kind of sketch and smelled of smoke

Too much noise in the night! I can't sleep at all. some staff can not speak english.

We stayed for 4 nights, and they've never cleaned the room. Smells in the building were disgusting, everything was dirty and the neighbourhood was terrible. I don't know how Hostelling International sponsors this place, which is not even a hostel (no common area, no atmosphere... Its just a cheap hotel where you share rooms).

close from metro station, just 10 minutes by taxi, staffs are friendly and speak english very well.

Excellent Hostel, near downtown, Very clean, Helpful and friendy stuff, free wifi.

Very clean place with helpful staff. Convenient location , free wifi. I will go back there!!

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Albania

It's not really a hostel, it's an old Hotel. And old is the right word for it, since the room had even a hole on the floor. There isn't a place to meet people, relax or spend some time. Besides that, the Staff is great, very attentious. Helped me with directions, changing of rooms (I was at the 3rd floor and asked for a room at the 1st floor, because I hurted my foot) and more. The location is great about transport, but it's not the best neighborhood in town. But it's a good deal...

Very nice and clean place.Frindly and helpfull staff.Central location 3 min walk from the metro st. 12 min walk from the archeological area..Free wi fi in the room.

I really liked the owner and the other worker i interacted with, the room was fine but the lock on it did not seem very confidence inducing. That said, there is always someone down at the desk and there is only one way into the place. I think the only major drawback is the area surrounding this hostel: If you were to ask people what area they would avoid in Athens, they would probably say Omonia Square. There were drug-users and hookers in broad daylight, really a shame for such a nice hostel.

Had to take a cold shower that was in my own private room, it may be because someone was using the shared showers for 2 hours I had heard. Bed was not comfortable. Didn't have a cover sheet just a fitted sheet on the mattress with a blanket.

It is located in omonia area. This area is so dangerous for other country people. I feel so scared. My friend who lives in greece worried about me because that area is so dangerous. I don't recommand this hostel.

Not bad. Basic hostel.

The location was scary. After I talked to the locals they all informed me that the location of the hostel is in a well known bad area of Athens.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7