Very Good 887 Total Reviews
Very Good 887 Total Reviews
Hostel Lozanni Located at 54 Kapodistriou Street, , Athens.
Greece
Athens 10432 54 Kapodistriou Street
74% 887
37.9871323 23.7268424
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
20th Aug 2016
7.4

Very friendly staff and good location, no "hanging out" place though...

15th Aug 2016
5.1

There is no security, no kitchen or not even a fridge to leave food. The maintenance is poor. The beds are confortable.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
5.1

Room was pretty dirty like it hadn't been dusted or hoovered for a long time. Although the linen was clean towels smelt like cigarettes as the staff smoke inside near lined. Area is pretty dodgy with prostitutes working the streets but it didn't really bother me as we were spending our time site seeing. Overall room standard was good just.could have been deep cleaned more regularly. Also staff didn't take into consideration I had paid a deposit on hostel world when we paid our bill.

• Egypt, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2016

its very good hostels for the easy accommodation with a good stuff with my opinion it is wonderful hostel for your stay .

• England, Male, 18-24
9th Aug 2016
7.4

OK, I enjoyed being close to the center, just a 15 minute walk. You pay for what you get, a basic, solid 7.4 I say.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Aug 2016
4.9

The cleanliness of this hostel was to a very low standard. The bathroom didn't look like it had been cleaned for a very long time since there were stains in the toilet before we arrived but the room was empty. The location is very central so that is a positive but the only thing I'd say is that it is quite a dodgey area. We were greeted by two guys at the station who even told us that we were in the ghetto...despite this the staff were superb and super friendly so they made it better!

• shaysutton
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016
7.1

The hostel it self is good. We couldn't complain. The staff were the best thing about the hostel they were so nice and very helpful. Only disadvantage was the location. It is a very sketchy area. We did not feel safe at all. We saw what it was like during the night and for the rest of our stay decided to be in before dark. Even in the day it was a bit suss. Would not stay here again because of the location unfortunately.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
6th Aug 2016
5.4

I would not recommend this hostel if you are a solo traveller. It is in a dodgy area and I wouldn't want to be walking there on my own. It also isn't very social, there is a bar in the place but they didn't have it open while we were there and it doesn't appear that they do, therefore there's no common areas. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Aug 2016

Most amazing staff!! They were so lovely made us feel so welcome! Overall happy experience!

2nd Aug 2016
4.0

This hostel is in a very unsafe area in Athens and I would never recommend this place solely for that reason. There are junkies, homeless people, drunks, crime and poverty everywhere. If you do stay here do not leave the place at night alone and that advice is coming from a fit 6'2, 215 lb. male. Two locals attempted to rob me, and I witnessed a seperate fighting incident on the street. The people who work here are nice but that is it. No lockers and only 3 power outlets in a 4 person dorm.