Hostel Lozanni

7.2
Very Good 958 Total Reviews

5th May 2017
5.7

We moved here from a previous hostel for something a little better- unfortunately this was also very similar situation. Again the hostel was in a horrible area! Not what I imagined athens to be like. This place had NO socialising what so ever, not even anywhere to chill for the potential which for me is a "must have" in a hostel. I guess it is because it is a "hotel" I'm not sure but the staff were helpful enough. The rooms were big enough (6 person room) I won't be returning to Athens

• USA, Male, 18-24
7th Apr 2017
5.4

There were rat poop trails on top of the dresser. The doors of the shower were broken.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2017
2.0

The location of this hostel is extremely unsafe, there were prostitutes and dirty needles outside. Building was not secure and the front doors were left open all day and night. Staff wasn't welcoming. Room was fucking disgusting. Bloodstains on floor sheets and blankets (nothing was clean). Towels were super small, mattresses were disgusting. Super dirty all around. Wish I didn't stay here.

• Austria, Female, 31-40
6th Apr 2017

very charming old house, renovated but still with the old character, nice people and flexible. I would come back.

• England, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2017
8.0

Staff were very helpful and accommodating although the location in Athens is about a 20 minute walk from the Acropolis and is situated next to sex shops and did not feel comfortable venturing out alone at night.

• USA, Female, 18-24
16th Mar 2017
5.7

You are City Center but in the worst neighborhood of Athens. The people are nice but the rooms are falling apart. I'm pretty sure there are issues because I got sick whenever I was actually in the room. Don't stay more than 2 nights.

• Italy, All Female Group, 31-40
8th Jan 2017
8.0

This hostel is in a beautiful old palace near the centre. You can go by feet to visit numerous tourist attractions. Rooms are modest but the staff is very kind and the reception is open 24 h. We had a little problem in our room but they solved it immediately doing their best to make us feel at home.

27th Dec 2016
6.0

Wasn't a hostel, but more of a hotel. It was ok for a cheep place to stay but did not really impress me.