Hostel M Reviews

Gavrila Principa 75, Belgrade, Serbia

Owners were very kind and helpful. Courtyard approach to hostel looks iffy but room was quiet and very comfortable.

do not the judge the book by it's cover. come to this hostel and live the adventure. the best host we have ever had. thanks a lot Mara for having us in your place. take care and hope to see you soon.

Clearly racists! They saw my husband and asked him before he could even enter if he was Syrian which was clearly unwelcoming. After, the guy was looking at my passport and made a strange noise when he saw all my Egyptian visas. He started to check all of them, I thought we will never be able to sleep in this hostel. The morning the woman was making jokes showing my husband face! We didn't feel go there at all, plus the place is dark. Just go there if you are stuck in Belgrade for a night.

The hostel is clean, the beds are comfy. The location is good, there is supermarket, pub and restaurant right to it. The hostel is at 15 minutes from Kalemegdan and the center of the city.

the hostel was very close to the train station and a short walk from the city center. i had some issues woth being understood in english but it was fine. very clean and safe, and the staff was very nice -i felt very welcome.

The hostel is superclose to the train and bus station, the owner is very nice, was talking to me in serbian/croatian and was patient even though i did not understand all of it ;) the bathroom was perfectly clean and in the room the air condition was working. There was even free coffee and tea.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Austria

I would highly recommend this hostel to everybody who is travelling on their own or is looking for some peace and quiet while in Belgrade. It's around a 10-minute walk to the main square. Everything in the hostel was great. I booked a single room and the owners gave me a three-bed room just for myself. The owners are there 24/7, so you can come and go as you like. Definitely worth your money.

Staff did not speak English however they put in great effort to make us feel like home. Very close to train station!

I had a great stay at Hostel M! I stayed in a private room for three nights. The staff was very friendly (although they did not speak much English) and the hostel was clean and well-kept. However, the bathroom light was broken so I had to leave the door open when using it.