Hostel M Reviews

Gavrila Principa 75, Belgrade, Serbia

Very quiet location. Staff speak little English but it was adequate. Few minutes walk from the city centre. Surrounding streets quite atmospheric. All the shops you need for food etc. close at hand.

Owners were very kind and helpful. Courtyard approach to hostel looks iffy but room was quiet and very comfortable.

perfect hostel for the individual traveller, very reasonable price and peaceful

do not the judge the book by it's cover. come to this hostel and live the adventure. the best host we have ever had. thanks a lot Mara for having us in your place. take care and hope to see you soon.

Excellente!

Clearly racists! They saw my husband and asked him before he could even enter if he was Syrian which was clearly unwelcoming. After, the guy was looking at my passport and made a strange noise when he saw all my Egyptian visas. He started to check all of them, I thought we will never be able to sleep in this hostel. The morning the woman was making jokes showing my husband face! We didn't feel go there at all, plus the place is dark. Just go there if you are stuck in Belgrade for a night.