Hostel M Reviews

Gavrila Principa 75, Belgrade, Serbia

The hostel is superclose to the train and bus station, the owner is very nice, was talking to me in serbian/croatian and was patient even though i did not understand all of it ;) the bathroom was perfectly clean and in the room the air condition was working. There was even free coffee and tea.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Austria

I would highly recommend this hostel to everybody who is travelling on their own or is looking for some peace and quiet while in Belgrade. It's around a 10-minute walk to the main square. Everything in the hostel was great. I booked a single room and the owners gave me a three-bed room just for myself. The owners are there 24/7, so you can come and go as you like. Definitely worth your money.

Staff did not speak English however they put in great effort to make us feel like home. Very close to train station!

I had a great stay at Hostel M! I stayed in a private room for three nights. The staff was very friendly (although they did not speak much English) and the hostel was clean and well-kept. However, the bathroom light was broken so I had to leave the door open when using it.