Hostel M Reviews

2F., No.14-4, Ln. 64, Nanjing W. Rd., Datong Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Good place to stay, just a little bit expensive~ have a nice night~

Although we have not stayed at Hostel M we rate it with 100 %. We booked it for a few nights but Leeloo told us some time in advance that the Hostel will be closed during these days. Leeloo organized us another Hostel in Taipei and even paid the price difference. Additionally, she helped us organizing our stay outside Taipei in the landscape of Taiwan. She is so lovely!

I had an amazing stay! Location is great, only a 5 min walk (or maybe less) to Zhongshan MRT station. The place itself is nice and cosy, not big but it has everything you need. Everything is very clean. Free laundry, kitchen (good coffee) and wifi were all very convenient. The owner Leeloo is very friendly and she gave me good advice on where to go in the neighbourhood. Hostel M does feel a bit like home, I will definitely come back whenever I need a place to stay in Taipei. Thank you Leeloo!!

Hostel was really small, basically just a flat so if you're looking for a big party hostel this isn't it! Staff were really friendly and helpful and the firm was clean and spacious. The main door and I didn't get along well though!

you are awesome host leeloo!! I will miss you and Taipei

If you like quite place like your house, It going to be perfect !

Hostel M is without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It's clean, convenient and good value for money. Leeloo is very friendly and made me feel right at home! This contributes to a good atmosphere, not just from the staff but from the other guests as well. Staying here was more like visiting friends than living in a hostel! This is a small and comfortable hostel without a lot of beds, a large common area, well equipped kitchen, and a big bathroom. I can definitely recommend Hostel M!

very comfy, very homey place. like home away from home. If you book the entire place with a group of friends, it's even more value for money. it's location makes it a bit more expensive, but i guess it's ok to pay a premium for ease of travel. it's very near ningxia night market which has a lot of yummmyyyy foooood. thinking about fang's lurou fan and lai's oyster omelet is making me drool. haha. very glad i stayed here on my last day. my mom approved it too!

Small place with only 6 beds, very comfortable and best choice for a team of friends to take all the beds.

Really a beautiful hostel! I spent at least half the hour in taking photos!

Good place,around MRT I Like the lobby, It's really made me relax

Leeloo was a fantastic host and made me feel very welcome. I caught myself on more than one occasion saying "right, it's about time to go home" when I wanted to go back to the hostel. Hostel M is clean, has a great, familial atmosphere and is in a convenient location.

One of the best hostels we've ever stayed in. It is really like a home, with only two bedrooms and a big living room, a kitchen, a dining room and a laundry room. It is very clean and tidy. The staff is super nice. She is very open and helpful.Strongly recommended.

Fantastic little hostel with a wonderful hostess (Leeloo)! Located 5 mins walk away from Zhongshan station and 10 mins walk away from Taipei main station, it provides a convenient base for traveling around Taipei and other major Taiwanese cities via HSR/TRA/BUS It is clean and well equipped and also has a cosy and homely atmosphere that makes you want to just spend some time lazing on the sofa and chatting with the other guests and the hostess. Thoroughly enjoyed my short stay here!

Everything is perfect. Nice decoration and excellent location. The host really makes us feel at home! The only short coming is the double room doesn't have a window. Overall, it is a place I will go again~ highly recommend

Thank you thank you thank you for staying with us. We do love to have you and look forward to seeing you again and again.