Hostel M Reviews

2F., No.14-4, Ln. 64, Nanjing W. Rd., Datong Dist., Taipei, Taiwan

Good place to stay, just a little bit expensive~ have a nice night~

Although we have not stayed at Hostel M we rate it with 100 %. We booked it for a few nights but Leeloo told us some time in advance that the Hostel will be closed during these days. Leeloo organized us another Hostel in Taipei and even paid the price difference. Additionally, she helped us organizing our stay outside Taipei in the landscape of Taiwan. She is so lovely!

I had an amazing stay! Location is great, only a 5 min walk (or maybe less) to Zhongshan MRT station. The place itself is nice and cosy, not big but it has everything you need. Everything is very clean. Free laundry, kitchen (good coffee) and wifi were all very convenient. The owner Leeloo is very friendly and she gave me good advice on where to go in the neighbourhood. Hostel M does feel a bit like home, I will definitely come back whenever I need a place to stay in Taipei. Thank you Leeloo!!

Hostel was really small, basically just a flat so if you're looking for a big party hostel this isn't it! Staff were really friendly and helpful and the firm was clean and spacious. The main door and I didn't get along well though!

you are awesome host leeloo!! I will miss you and Taipei

If you like quite place like your house, It going to be perfect !

Hostel M is without a doubt the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It's clean, convenient and good value for money. Leeloo is very friendly and made me feel right at home! This contributes to a good atmosphere, not just from the staff but from the other guests as well. Staying here was more like visiting friends than living in a hostel! This is a small and comfortable hostel without a lot of beds, a large common area, well equipped kitchen, and a big bathroom. I can definitely recommend Hostel M!

very comfy, very homey place. like home away from home. If you book the entire place with a group of friends, it's even more value for money. it's location makes it a bit more expensive, but i guess it's ok to pay a premium for ease of travel. it's very near ningxia night market which has a lot of yummmyyyy foooood. thinking about fang's lurou fan and lai's oyster omelet is making me drool. haha. very glad i stayed here on my last day. my mom approved it too!