Hostel MOJO Reviews

Reznicka 17, Prague, Czech Republic

Nice atmosphere, very helpful staff, nice clean showers and bathrooms. Fast wifi. Would definitely recommend!

Hostel was good overall apart from another member of our dorm bringing back a girl from a bar or something and... loudly enjoying her company when we returned to the room at 2am, so maybe there could be some more security or something to maybe stop that from happening. Was a bit scarring.

The hostel was within walking distance for the city centre but awkwardly placed for public transport. The staff were doubled up as bar staff. The place didn't feel like a hostel and they hadn't quite got the hostel thing right, for example the lockers were cages under the bed that made a lot of noise and were a pain to retrieve. The bathrooms were nice enough but 3/4 of my showers were cold and the shower doesn't drain properly, wifi was okay.

Great location. We had a private twin room which was very spacious and clean. Power points were in weird spots. Only issues were really the showers. One had a bad drain so every time you showered you were standing in a deep puddle of other people's shower water.. And the other shower on our floor was always cold. Apart from that it was great value for money. Probably wouldn't waste your money on the basic breakfast tho . Good reliable wifi

Kind and approachable staff. Laundry service is perfect. Rooms are clean and location is convenient to any tourist spot.

Great staff, great welcoming, nice hostel, good location. You will not be disappointed. The front desk person Pachin is the most helpful person I have encountered in my trip

The bed was really comfy, room was big and we even had a balcony. The bar wasn't great, they only had 3 things to choose from and they didn't even have ice but the atmosphere was really good there despite this.

My stay at the hostel was just great. The staff and management were very accommodating, the rooms were clean and the atmosphere was just perfect. The only downside that I have to note was that the hot water ran out in the morning if several people took a shower at the same time, though it's a hostel so what can you expect. Overall a good experience, I would/will come here again if possible.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Finland

This place is 10 min walk away from old town square and from the main train station. My only issue was that the bathroom door wouldn't close also the drain wouldn't drain the water fat enough so it would overflow the shower real quick, so you had to rush your shower.

Such a good hostel!! The staff helped me book a train to Poland, the bar downstairs is really nice, the rooms are lovely and bright and really comfortable beds. The bathrooms flood a bit with water from the shower but as long as you don't put clothes on the floor then it's fine. Top 3 hostel experiences and I've been staying in hostels for 2 months now.

Hostel was in a great location, close to public transport and a short walk from Weceslas Square. The hostel was smaller than ones I have stayed in before and it meant it was easier to get to know the staff. The staff were very polite and helpful. The atmosphere was pleasant. Our 4 bed room was spacious and comfortable, with lockable storage under the bed and plenty of power plugs and bedside lamps. The only downside I found was that the bathroom was often messy due to other inconsiderate guests.

• 12th Jun 2015

Spent a couple nights here after checking out of another hostel since it was cheaper/more centrally located. Does the job! Decent beds, bathrooms. Definitely got a range of travelers in my room. Not a hostel where I'd go to necessarily make friends but great for getting yourself together and a good night's rest for the next day's activities. Everything was fine, though our room door was very squeaky. Outlets and lamps next to each bed was appreciated!

The staff was very helpful and kind! The atmosphere was a great mix of people wanting to go out, but still quite when you got back at night. The happy hour and cafe in the lobby were great deals as well! We went her as a post grad trip and loved it.

Myself and a friend stayed had a great time, very good location and affordable. Would recommend to any and all considering the hostel.

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Wales

Good chilled out hostel with friendly staff, who were always ready to help with any questions we had. Some annoying things were having to pay for breakfast and to pay for printing. Our room was good (double shared bathroom), and clean. The windows and door to the balcony didn't shut very well which was my only concern with the room due to safety. Otherwise a lovely stay!

I enjoyed my stay very well! Nice staff and the room and breakfast were okay. It would have been great if there were more possibilities to hang clothes and towel ih the bathroom and to keep stuff keep stuff dry and from the floor. The waste baskets could be emptied more frequently. The kitchen was very nice!

• 1st Jun 2015

Big beautiful rooms, safe and very clean. About a 15-20 minute walk from the Old Town Square but very easy to get there. Hostel wasn't full, but we stayed from a Sunday-Thursday. Got free drinks at the bar and everyone was very friendly. Would highly recommend!

Hostel MOJO was overall an okay place to stay in Prague. Location wise, it is very close to the Wenceslas Square, where most of the newer shopping centers, cabarets, and street performances are. From Old Town Square, you have to walk about 15 minutes, so the location is not ideal but good. The facilities were what you expect from any hostel: shared rooms with 1 shared bathroom for 8 people, and you get a bed with a cage underneath as a locker. Make sure to bring your own cable lock!

Comfy beds ! Awesome staff ! Great location

Amazing! Looks like a hotel great staff walking distance to everything! Loved it here! Wifi worked great! Rooms were nice bed was comfy staff treated me amazing when I needed new bedding because I got sick. Loved it here! Will be back:)

Thank you very much for your review !!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4