Hostel MOJO Reviews

Reznicka 17, Prague, Czech Republic

Great showers and good kitchen area to make our own suppers. The doors slammed quite loudly which was annoying one morning when other travellers were staying, but other than that, it was a pretty good stay.

• 24th Jul 2015

Great all around staff freindly and very helpful would highly recommend

Water pressure was AMAZING

... well, that's one of the weirdest review ever: "amazing water pressure", are we waterfall or a hostel? and than "BANG": from the blue sky 77% :-(

Very friendly hostel in a brilliant location by the new town hall tower. Staff were helpful. The only downside is it's a bit noisy.

• 19th Jul 2015

Great hostel! Rooms where clean and spacious with comfy beds as well as a nice bathroom, location was great and only a short walk from everywhere. The staff where extremely friendly and helpful and always around if help was needed, the bar was also nice and very cheap! We would highly recommend this hostel and we will definitely stay again when we visit Prague.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

As always a very enjoyable stay with perfect location and clean rooms, very nice stuff!

The room was quite nice. There should be more shower rooms however, had to wait a while for one to be free. The kitchen was good to use, very helpful, but could do with a kettle! The atmosphere wasnt amazing but it was fine. Location is okay, you can walk to the main sights. Our stay was fine but next time I would only stay here if I could not find anywhere I preferred the look of. Nothing wrong with it though! But don't use the elevator, it's scary!

Awesome staff, very friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere, loved hanging out in the cafe.

• 13th Jul 2015

I really liked staying at MOJO. All staffs speak English very well. The security is great, but wish the door locks weren't so old and loud. I could hear whenever someone locked or unlocked the door down the hallway. The bathrooms are also clean. The floor could be cleaner. Great atmosphere. They have a bar where people can meet. I met more people during my stay in MOJO alone than I have anywhere else during my whole trip. ALSO, they exchange currency there with NO fees. That was really nice.

The only issue I had with this hostel is that there were not enough bathrooms for everyone, and that the bathrooms weren't that clean. Otherwise our stay was excellent. I would come back!

MOJO is a really nice hostel in an ideal location to explore Prague. Restaurants, bars and clubs are all quite near and so is the start point to the free walking tour which we really enjoyed. I stayed here with my girlfriend in a private room which was really spacious and clean. The staff were friendly and gave us some useful information. The hostel has a pool table, cheap bar and big kitchen for guests to use.

Very nice place. Close to the city center but not too in the city center. Staff and environment is great. I would recommend it 100%

Decent hostel. Room was spacious but bare. No A/C. Has a decent bar with cheap beer. Pretty solid location, only about ten minute walk to edge of old town.

The room, bathroom and shower room were all very basic; but in a good way. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good for the price. I am happy we stayed here. Thanks!

The hostel is very nice and cozy. So I suggest some things to improve it. The breakfast should include the coffee itself.

It was a wonderful stay. Everyone was really nice! I will definitely recommend this hostel to anyone !

Great facilities and very clean, friendly and helpful staff - feels like a hotel so great value for money if a little lacking in atmosphere when we were there

the hostel was not too expensive and the location is very good 10 minutes max by walking to everywhere. good kitchen nice stuff and clean bathroom and showers. the atmosphere was also very nice we enjoyed this hostel

Nice atmosphere, very helpful staff, nice clean showers and bathrooms. Fast wifi. Would definitely recommend!

Hostel was good overall apart from another member of our dorm bringing back a girl from a bar or something and... loudly enjoying her company when we returned to the room at 2am, so maybe there could be some more security or something to maybe stop that from happening. Was a bit scarring.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5