8.8
Fabulous 854 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 854 Total Reviews
Hostel MOJO Located at Reznicka 17, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Czech Republic 11000 Reznicka 17
88% 854
50.0780139 14.4236755
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2016

Hostel MOJO was great!! We loved our private room for 2 and it was only a 6 minute walk to Wenceslaus Square! Good location. You're also on the same street at the New Town Tower (where a defenestration happened!) PS. The shuttle service from the airport was worth it!

• Poland, Couple, 31-40
13th May 2016
7.7

Everything was just fine. But I'm not very excited. On the pictures there was a relax place with sofa on the roof, but when we came at the hostel And Asi about it, it was not available;( becuase of the safety. Them take off the photo now from the website.

7th May 2016
6.9

Not a very social atmosphere but they may have been due to the emptiness while I was there. I ended up having a 6 bed female room to myself.

Can't really understand that: during your stay was 3 Korean girls in same room with you? and last Saturday when you arrived Hostel was pretty much fully booked. Anyway, thank you for your stay and review, Robert

1st May 2016

This place was clean and comfortable, with no frills. Its a very old building, and you're definitely aware of that. The hallways were a bit spooky at night. It's about a 15 minute walk to the central area, which we didn't mind. This place worked for us (I stayed in a private room with my dad), but for a solo traveller or someone looking to meet people I wouldn't recommend it, as I never saw anyone being social.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Apr 2016
7.7

I enjoyed my stay at hostel MOJO. after leaving another hostel due to it not being up to my standard I was pleased with this hostel it is basic but has everything you need. You will be walking about 20mins to get into the centre of anywhere but there's so much to see you won't mind the walk. We also got used to getting the team which took up to Charles bridge and the river. Very good value for money I would recommend to others.

18th Apr 2016

Perfect place to stay in Prague. Can't recommend it enough. The owner is very accommodating to personal interests and needs. Loved all the staff actually. The shower drain was a bit plugged but other than that perfectly spotless and clean.

• England, Male, 25-30
16th Apr 2016

stayed at a 4 bed dorm. been to about 12 hostels and finally this one has hot showers! nice friendly helpful staff, clean toilets,rooms and comfy beds. A decent bar/cafe lounge which has good chill-out music.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2016

Amazing and fun place! Staff are very helpful and even helped my cousin when she was sick. Great experience, was one of our highlights on our trip. They made Prague a time to remember!! Also location was perfect since there was a tower down the street that made it easy to spot. Great facilities! I recommend this hostel to everyone! Will definitely come back!

11th Apr 2016
8.0

Awesome owner. Great happy hour deal and a good opportunity to meet other travelers. Too few bathrooms on each floor.

• USA, Male, 31-40
11th Apr 2016

Great place for your stay in Prague, location is conveniently close to the touristic attractions, great coffee shops, restaurants. Common areas are nicely arranged and the staff is friendly and helpful.