Hostel MOJO

Superb 1056 Total Reviews

• elsiewallace
  • New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
17th May 2017

First time staying in a private room at a hostel and it was really nice and clean

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th May 2017

Very large clean rooms. Very clean bathrooms and cheap beer. Would stay again.

• hsiungjamesib5249
  • USA, Male, 18-24
13th May 2017

Rooms and bathrooms were very clean! Short walk to city center

13th May 2017

Very clean, and great location. I had no problem making friends in the lobby bar and leaving my laptop on the communal table. The staff is super nice, especially Donika. One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
12th May 2017

My friends and I were all delighted when we turned up to Hostel Mojo. We arrived pretty late at night at 11pm but we had no problems checking in by the helpful staff. Our room was huge, comfortable and very clean. Beds were comfy equipped with individual reading lights and cages to store your belongings. We had a large bathroom with shower outside our room that was immaculate once cleaned but unfortunately did get a bit grotty throughout the day. Great, easy location!

10th May 2017

I really enjoy my stay here I do raccomend to every travellers. :)

4th May 2017

This was an amazing place. I couldn't tell if I fell in love with Prague or the hostel. The staff went above and beyond to make the place my home. The meeting place/bar is very well decorated and great for meeting people. Cheapest beer in town. My only complaint would be they should've put bath mats in the bathroom; it got a bit slippery, but it doesn't matter in the end still on of my favorite hostels on my trip. I only booked for six days but ended up staying for twelve. That should say enough

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2017

A great hostel! very well run with lovely staff. Stayed here as a solo female traveller and felt very safe. The rooms are so nice and clean and well laid out. Loved the terrace attached to the female dorm! Enjoy a night on the terrace chatting to new friends made in the dorm. Great vibe here! Wish Id had another night booked.

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2017

Everyone was very friendly. I stayed in the 6 bed female dorm and we had a balcony/terrace with a great view!

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
27th Apr 2017

Great hostel! All staff are super friendly and helpful. It's really good located. Nice kitchen, cheap and tasty beer, clean toilets​ and comfy beds. We are definitely coming back!