Hostel MOJO Reviews

Reznicka 17, Prague, Czech Republic

Very cool place to stay, extremely friendly staff. Nice touch with the playable records laced across the walls. Comfy single beds with huge Windows, would stay here again.

We really enjoyed our stay, but unfortunately the hostel was with half of its capacity making it's atmosphere not so great.

Good music, chilled vibes, good free breakfast, nice coffee, cheap beer, good kitchen, quick laundry service, simple but big rooms, walking distance from centre and main train station. Loved it here!

Very atmospheric common room in which nice jazz, soul and funk music is played. Cheap drinks, friendly staff and good location!

• 18th Jan 2016

We really recommend the place, had a great time there. If you're going to Prague it's the place to stay!

That was a perfect stay! The staff is always friendly and ready to help you! I would recommend the hostel to everyone who goes to Prague, it's defenitely 10 out of 10! Thank you very much! Natallia and Anastasia from Belarus.

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Belarus

The hostel is pretty nice and stylish, the bar at the reception is a cool place to stay, drinking and listening to good music, after hanging around the city. I would suggest, for the future, the possibility of rooms with private bathroom.

• 4th Jan 2016

Staff was nice and very helpfull with everything. They told which places to visit and where there were good places to have dinner. Also, a map was given indicating some nice tours. We took the free tour through Prague, which was very nice in spite of the cold weather (-6 degrees!). We have only one small comment about the stay: no towels were given during the stay in this hostel.

Perfect value for money. Close to city center. Clean and warm room. Excellent.

• 3rd Jan 2016

If you appreciate attention to detail and quality, this is the place. Ridiculously comfortable beds, huge pillows, and the sheets are what I would expect if I were checking into a Hilton, not a hostel. The showers are gorgeous, and there are plenty of bathrooms to go around. If you want to geek out about coffee beans, teas, everything music, my goodness, this is the place for you. The coffee here is the best I've had in Prague (I've tried dozens). Even the housekeeper is cheerful!

• 31st Dec 2015

Will definitely stay at the Mojo again next time I'm in Prague. The staff give the place a very chilled out vibe, and it's in a great part of Prague.

the room for two was simply and big, comfortable. There's reception service all night long and it's usefull if you want to visit the city all night long. Perfect position, we walked around all the city by foot, it's near to the "shopping zone" and near to one of the best bar I've ever been to, Parlour in Krakovska 15 I didn't like just no cocktail at the bar, I'm a cocktail lover, I know that Praha is for beer but two or three more on the menu would have been appreciated. I'll surely come back!

The staff was extremely nice and helpful I would definitely recommend and return.

Nice and clean 2 people rooms for a fair price, close walk to all sights and friendly staff :)

• 6th Dec 2015

very poor breakfast! It was the worst breakfast I ever had in hostels.

• 28th Nov 2015
  • Poland

Don't complain about things you did not paid for - BREAKFAST IS FREE :-)

A bit like a hotel, but it has a good vibe and perfectly located!

This is a great hostel with very friendly staff! The location is awesome, just a 15 min walk from the city center. Would recommend to anyone!

• 19th Nov 2015
  • Croatia

Hostel and staff were very good. Rooms were very clean and everybody respect each other. If i come to Prague again i will stay here :)

• 14th Nov 2015
  • Turkey

All of the reception team were so lovely and helpful. Your coffee is so good!

The energy of the staff was awesome. They seem to really love what they do and want to help guests get the most out of their stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4