Hostel MOJO Reviews

Reznicka 17, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel. Clean, nice people, helpful staff, comfortable beds. However very creepy building. Odd sounds at night, seemed almost haunted. Other than that perfect hostel.

A clean a safe hostel close to the centre on foot. Nice workers who advice good places to go for lunch.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Very nice hostel at a good location. Staff was very nice. Breakfast was a little poor though.

• 6th Dec 2014

I definitely recommend Hostel MOJO. Staff was very polite and treated us like special guests. We had good conversations and they really know how to keep their vibe up. Well-Located, safe, and rooms got enough space, fits well for those who are looking for a good night of sleep. The atmosphere was little bit down, even because we went at the low season, but i can imagine at the summer how nice it could be. Anyway, i really liked my time during Hostel MOJO, i would like to thank all you guys

The hostel is really clean and the beds are extremely comfortable, so I slept really well in this hostel. I am a little bit disappointed by the atmosphere in the hostel because it looked more artsy on the pictures. The breakfast was good (recommend chocolate cereal) and the staff was helpful when we found out that I made the reservation for the wrong date. They also speak Serbian. The location is great, close to metro and chain stores.

We arrived late at night and were greeted with friendly staff and a free drink. Overall it is an extremely quiet hostel! It was the perfect distance away from the night life, sites, and shopping! I stayed on the second floor and felt that the place in general was very clean. I would stay here again!

• 21st Nov 2014

Went in low season so there weren't a huge number of people there but the staff were great, it had good cheap beer and there was stuff to do. Very clean with no problems

• 15th Nov 2014

This hostel is absolutely amazing. I love the lockers especially! Anyway, we were travelling with friends, were helped when needed and the hostel is sooooo clean :) And comfy :) And well situated right in the center, but in not so noisy street :) THANKS!

The hostel is in the middle of the city, it's the perfect place if you want to do some sightseeing or clubing. The staff is helpful and very friendly. (however the janitor can wake up you by changing the sheet at 9am in your room...)

The place was in a great location, friendly staff and spacious room. Great value for money

AMAZING! We arrived to the hostel late at night and were greeted by the staff and complimentary beer. The entire hostel is beautifully decorated and extremely clean. Everyone staying at the hostel was young and somehow it was still a very quiet stay. Absolutely loved our stay here, definitely recommend.

• 6th Nov 2014

Really good hostel, made our stay in Prague even better! The managers and staff working are all very friendly and are always up for a good time. The bar is nice and clean and the beer is cheap, but be careful of the 2 for 1 drinks as they go down way too easily! ;) All in all one of the best hostels I've stayed in, would recommend to anyone looking to travel through prague. Enjoy! Alex

The bar is a bit price but cool.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Mojo is great for those looking for a quieter hostel. The rooms are really spacious, the downstairs bar/cafe was very relaxed and the staff were always really helpful. The only downside was getting tickets printed. The manager wasn't coming in (I'm guessing he printed everything), but the girl readily pointed us in the direction of a Copy General. A great hostel for travellers looking to get off the party scene

• 23rd Oct 2014

A very nice Hostel, with great stuff and atmosphere. I definitely recommend it.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Portugal

The staff was incredibly nice and accommodating. The rooms were super clean and spacious for a hostel.

• 22nd Oct 2014

This hostel was, no doubt, the best hostel I have stayed @ yet

Great hostel

• 13th Oct 2014

I wouldn't stay here as a solo traveler. It had a bar, but it had no atmosphere. The hostel used to be a jail I guess and it had a weird, creepy vibe to it. Stayed at much better hostels than this one on my trip.

The hostel is located in the centre of Prague. Old town is 15 min by foot. We had a double room which was very spacious and clean. As written in other reviews it can be loud some time (slamming doors), but we came prepared with ear plugs (which can also be bought in the hostel) and therefore it was not a problem at all. There is no common room so not much social life going on there. But again, if you are fine that (we were) the hostel is definetely recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5