Hostel MOJO Reviews

Reznicka 17, Prague, Czech Republic

My stay at MOJO was incredible. It's in a good location and walking distance from everything you would want to see in Prague.

Friendly staff, clean beds, lock and locker provided, location was good and had great coffee! I would return if I went back to Prague.

• 13th Apr 2014

The hostel was centrally located, the staff was friendly, & the hostel had a very fun & chill atmosphere. We felt extremely safe and it was a great value for money. Bedrooms were clean and extremely spacious. The only thing that was annoying was that the cleaning lady & her 5 year old daughter came into our room to start cleaning it at 9:45 (15 minutes before we had to check out), and she was rude about us still staying in the room. Regardless, a great experience at MOJO and highly recommended!

• 11th Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Clean, spacious rooms & super close to the city centre!

Very nice and helpful stuff. They are very flexible and try to satisfy whatever you need. They let us made ckeck in a bit earlier and provided us with free luggage storage. Great value for money! Definitely would recommend it!

Very nice hostel. It is a about a 25 minute walk from the Charles bridge so a little away from the center, but the rooms and facilities we're very nice.

Best hostel I've been to in Europe so far. Amazing value for money. Great location. Super friendly and usefull staff that gave us some really good Czech adress for diner.

• 13th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Lovely Staff, excellent location. Comfy, modern & clean. Great coffee @ Mojo BAR :-)

• 5th Mar 2014

This has been the nicest hostel I've stayed in. The rooms are warm, huge and clean, I liked the bathrooms. Staff are always smiling, very helpful and ready to help. Also cool bar with great music.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Croatia

Clean, simple and in a great location. The rooms are a great size and there are plenty of bathrooms. Lots of nice cafes nearby and an enjoyable walk to all the sites.

Amazing Mojo INN! The staff was really helpful and friendly. Most comfortable hostel I've stayed in. The beds and pillows are comfortable, the showers are warm and everything is clean. Great bar with nice vibes and a fantastic music.

• 27th Feb 2014

Nice and easy.

Great atmosphere and very helpful, friendly staff! I loved the comfy lounge - caffee bar and the location was wonderful!

• 24th Feb 2014

We stayed in a double and found Mojo Inn to be a good value for what we were looking for. Some of the bathrooms had issues. The room was entirely white, which seemed a little sterile, and the white sheets looked dirty really quickly. There didn't seem to be much of a social scene there (but to be fair, we weren't looking for one). On the plus side, Mojo is in a central location near trams and the metro, and it was cheap. The staff was very helpful.

... rooms are just painted in some nice colours, we also hung curtains so is not so so sterile anymore and bathroom is fixed, thank you :-)

The location is not the best but the hostel is super nice. The staff is really helpful and the hostel rooms and common spaces are cool. I think that the hostel is still in process so when is done I bet it's going to be better than it is :) The wi-fi is really good and the 2,50 EU breakfast is good enough.

Great management team

• 2nd Jan 2014

Room 33 is just next to the toilet. To much noise at night. Impossible sleep until 2:00 am.

... ok, but next day you moved in another room, remember?

Very good hostel and totaly worth the money. The stuff was really friendly. Unfortunetly there is no kitchen in the hostel. Free pool and free internet was great.

Muy bueno! Se los recomiendo por la ubicación y me encanto el trato y mi estadía. Great hostil, highly recommend it, have a very good location near metro and excellent personal

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Panama

location, staff and atmosphere were really nice. From all hostels I stayed breakfast wasn't the best... but it was fine. there are only shared bathrooms and they get a bit messy and very wet... so try to have a shower early!! My bedroom (double room) was really nice, big and clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3