Hostel Magaza Reviews

Tahčića Sokak 7, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It was nice to stay in this small hostel! Staff is great, they were helping us as much as they could. The hostel is new and clean and located very near the main street. Oh, and their dog is great too :)

There wasn't really anyone there the whole time. It was nice and quiet. They have a cool dog. Fun to play with.

Brand new hostel. Lovely staff. Big open rooms.

i loved this hostel! it was all perfect! thank you xx

Hostel is very hard to find. The hostel magaza on google maps is not this one!!! Comfortable room and friendly staff. Cleanliness of bathroom not so great. Small kitchen very dirty, no fridge.

The hostel is situated in the center of Sarajevo, only 2 min. walk from Sebilj fountain. It is very easy to find. Great location and calm surrounding. The girl who owns the hostel is excellent host and very kind, it`s not a problem for her to give you advice what to see and where to go. Hostel is very clean and not expensive at all. I absolutely recommend this hostel to everybody who wants to visit Sarajevo and stay in a nice and clean place near the most important monuments.

Great place and very friendly staff in the heart of old town.

• 25th Sep 2013

The hostel is really nice and the staff helpful and friendly. The only problematic thing is that you can't find it on any map and people don't know about the tiny street. It's located right behind the grocery store Konzum at the upper part of Bascarsija.

Friendly staff, perfect location and great rooms! Unfortunately we didn't meet any other people at the hostel and it wasn't a good place to cook your own meals, but overall a great hostel!

Great location! Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms and facilities. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

the location couldn't be better, right in the center of the old part of the city. It is small, but clean and cozy. The staff was extremely friendly. I would recommend it to anyone!

• 24th Feb 2013

I can't really comment on atmosphere as I stayed 2 nights in a 4-bed doorm ... on my own! (out-of-season, obviously!). The staff were more than excellent (I forget his name, alas, but he was kind enough to taxi me to the airport at 5.30am for less than the taxis would have, and very friendly to boot). Tricky to find because Sarajevo doesn't *do* street name signs, but very very close to the Old Town - surroundings very noisy at night, but excellent location for food and drink! Small but cool!

The hostel had a few issues...the shower did not have a door so the floor was flooded, the kitchen was lacking decent pots and pans, and the staff was not present most of the day over the weekend so I was unable to use the hostel computer.

Thanks for your kindness!

The hostel is very centric and from the window you have a lovely view of old town Baščaršija (Sebilj). It is located in a pedestrian and peaceful street, so we could sleep very well. At the entrance there are seats and sofas where it is possible to relax and use the wi fi internet. Bed was comfortable and big. Room and batroom were very clean. The guys of the hostel are very nice and helpful. Definitely was a great experience, lovely place, centric and cheap. Highly recommend it!

Hostel is located in the city center, just few meters from Baščaršija tram station. Staff was superb. Next time in Sarajevo I will definitely have accommodation there again.

The hostel is very close to the old city center, you really are 5 mins from everything! It is not pricy and the staff will advise you on the best places to go. They are very kind and very keen oh helping you in what you need. For example we had a problem withour car and the girl was very very kind and help us out for several hours to solve our problem! I would recommend!

Hello guys!! We really appreciate staying with you!!! when I read the comments before booking there was one that said "the personal is awesome" and they were right! thanks so much for being so nice! I will totally recommend you!! =) The mother and girls from Mexico!

• 5th Aug 2012
  • Mexico

Needs air conditioning for the perfect stay during the summer!

This Hostel was a small, family-run business in the best location in Sarajevo. The room and bathroom were sparkling clean and everything was perfect. Elma and her brother were so nice and great to talk to. The room had a perfect view of the city. If I got the chance to visit again, I would definitely return to Hostel Magaza.