9.8
Superb 905 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 905 Total Reviews
Hostel Majdas Located at Pere Lažetića 9, , Mostar.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mostar 88000 Pere Lažetića 9
98% 905
43.3460014 17.8119330
    Rooms available

• bopeepmoon
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Jul 2016

Amazing for a solo female !! I met the most amazing people here !! I love Mostar - it was ao unexpected.

23rd Jul 2016

Loved staying here!! Definitely recommend

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016

Staff were so welcoming, & they know all their guests by name. Showers were good & always immaculately clean. Great location near the bus station & short walk to the old town. Didn't sample breakfast due to allergies but it looked amazing. I'd recommend staying 2 full days in Mostar. Do the tour the first day (tour is from aprox 11am-10pm- it's a long day) Tour is mostly out of town (Kravice waterfalls etc) Then the second day to do the sniper tower, walk round the old town & bridge etc.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

I loved every minute of my stay at Majdas! From the minute I walked in I felt at home. Please please stay for more than one night so that you can go on Bata's tour - you will have one of the best experiences of your travels. Can't recommend enough. (Location is near bus but about 10 min walk from old town - still very close!) great for solo travellers!

19th Jul 2016

I only rate a hostel 10 if it's the whole deal and this place is amazing. Stayed three nights and left and I am currently back for another two nights. Even just chilling in their courtyard is fun. Stay here!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

I LOVED this hostel. It is so warm and welcoming, I felt like I was staying with family. All the staff are incredible and helpful, the free breakfast is an actual breakfast (eggs, French toast, salad etc), lockers, garden, some of the best bathrooms I've seen in my travels. Also DO THE TOUR!!! Bata is an amazing guide and you will learn so much! I have nothing negative to say. Staff made my bed everyday, helped me with anything they could. Truly an outstanding hostel, I will be back one day!!!

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2016

Amazing hostel, feels like home! The staff are all brilliant, super friendly & the tour is great.

16th Jul 2016

I stayed here one more night just because of the hostel, there are a lot of people did this. It could be called as perfect.

• Travellingsolo255
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
16th Jul 2016

This was one of my favourite hostels of my trip so far! The atmosphere is really good and as a solo traveller, it is easy to meet other people in the communal areas. The showers are amazing - always hot water! And there are enough that I never had to wait. Cooked breakfasts are yum. Majda, Tino, Mirsada, Adna and the rest of the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Great location, just a short walk from everything including the bus station. I would definitively recommend staying here.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Amazing hostel! Great vibe and the best hostel shower I've ever had. The tour is an absolute must do as well.