9.8
Superb 781 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 781 Total Reviews
Hostel Majdas Located at Pere Lažetića 9, , Mostar.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mostar 88000 Pere Lažetića 9
98% 781
43.3460014 17.8119330
    Rooms available

25th Apr 2016

Amazing hostel, amazing staff, and amazing city/country. Bosnia was not on my list of places to visit and I'm so thankful I did. An amazing area of the world. Staying here is like visiting friends you haven't seen in while. Breakfast is amazing and brings everyone together first thing in the morning. Make sure you do the tour and then stay another day so you have time to explore areas mentioned in the tour. I can't wait to come back.

24th Apr 2016

I loved staying here! It's so homely, the breakfast is incredible, the beds are comfy and the showers are great, Bata's crazy tour is awesome - just stay here and you won't regret it!

16th Apr 2016

Majdas was one of my favorite hostels yet. The staff is incredibly friendly, and breakfast is always delicious. You will be greeted with a slice of cake and coffee upon arrival. The hostel is so peaceful. Especially the outdoor area. Bata's tour is one of the most unique and interesting tours I have ever done. It is definitely worth the money! Also, the hostel is very clean and comfortable. I loved the other travelers this hostel attracted. We were all immediately like family.

13th Apr 2016

Like no other hostel I've ever stayed it!

10th Apr 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Walking distance to bus station and old city. Bathroom and rooms immaculately clean. Hot water and good pressure. At majdas' I felt more like at home than at a hostel. Breakfast every morning was a delicious and filling. Contact them ahead if it is not peak season to make sure you can catch Bata's crazy tour. It was easily the best part of visiting Mostar. I planned on staying 1 night, and ended up staying for 3. I will definitely come back and stay here again.

• Globetrotter
7th Apr 2016

You're made to feel at home from the moment you walk in the door (tea/coffee/cake!). Bata - your tour is unrivalled... make sure you jump in the water at Kravice Falls no matter the weather - it is absolutely beautiful. Showers are also some of the best I've seen in a hostel. Such a wonderful family atmosphere here... 'just one more night'! I'll be back!

7th Apr 2016

Amazing place to be, I don't think it could get any better than this in Mostar. Majdas has this system where she tries to have all her tenants be included in the social circle, and to try and get to know each fellow traveller. Upon arriving, she made is tea and coffee and for breakfast, they make a splendid meal for us. They also organize day trips just outside Mostar that are fairly cheap (30-40euros) and last the entire day. One of the best places I've stayed at - thanks so much.

6th Apr 2016

Just like everyone else has all ready said this is not your typical hostel. It is like staying at your grandmas. The hosts are incredible. They offer so much, always wanting to be giving out food or drink. And of course you have to do the tour, it is an incredible experience. Best small "hostel".

5th Apr 2016

I have stayed in hostels all over the world (asia, europe, north and south america...) and I can say that Majdas place is among the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The toilette and shower facilities were very clean, which is not always the case in other hostels. We were greeted with coffee and cake upon our arrival and Majdas explained us everything we needed to know about Mostar. The common rooms have a very nice atmosphere to interact with other guests. Overall an excellent experience!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Apr 2016

Fantastic little family-owned hostel only a short walk from the bus station and the main town. Atmosphere was one of the best I've had in a hostel. Everyone was so friendly, staff included. Bata's day tour is not to be missed, even if it means spending an extra night here like I did! One improvement I'd like to see is the timing of breakfast. Advertised as 9-11am, it wasn't actually ready until around 10am which meant a much later start to the day than desired.