Hostel Majdas Reviews

Pere Lažetića 9, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

One of the best hostels in the world - period! Make sure you do Bata's tour, it's mind blowing!

this is by far one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Majdas is the nicest lady ever. She gets to know your name as soon as you arrive and makes homemade breakfast in the mornings. Her brother Bata does an absolutely amazing tour that should not be missed. This family is amazing and we could have stayed for weeks here. Thanks for everything!

This might as well be the best hostel I've ever stayed. AMAZING staff. Location is pretty good. Facilities are top notch and the atmosphere is incredible. Majdas is such a sweet host. Definitely recommended.

Great hostel, with very friendly staff and Majda takes effort in learning everyone's name and encouraging people to interact. Not to mention breakfast every morning is a major plus!

What can I say? It's the best hostel I've ever stayed in! The hostel is not far from the center of the city. It was also clean all the time. Majda was very accommodating and she also saw to it that we were having a comfortable stay. Had complimentary iced tea and cake the moment I arrived. I met some amazing people during my stay in the hostel. Piece of advice: Never miss out on Bata's tour, which I think deserves to be part of "Mostar's top attractions." Good job guys!!!

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Philippines

Mostar was one of my favourites, and this hostel played a huge role in that. The location was perfect, bathrooms and bedrooms were clean and cozy, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Bata's tour was spectacular; definitely a highlight and a must-do. The only quirky thing was the attitude towards hanging out with friends, especially in the evening, but I'm sure this was just to ensure a secure and peaceful stay for everyone else.

This hostel is very special, actually like a home faraway from ur home. The owner, a very warm, hearty woman would take care of u like ur own mother. When i just arrived after more then two hours drive from savajevo, she welcomed me with a small meal with breads some delicious home made jams. And u will love her home made ice tea. In the heat of Mostar it is a miracle. During the stay i overheard a guy told the other guests that the bathrooms are quite mind-blowing. They are actually are!

As soon as you arrive, you'll feel right at home! Batman, the hostel kitten is adorable. The showers are a real treat - rain head showers in a hostel of all places. Lovely breakfast each morning too. And if you do anything, do the tour with Bata who will introduce you to Mostar and the highlights of the area. :)

I stayed at Majdas last year and this summer I came back! Majdas is more than just a hostel, it feels almost like home. Great place to relax and meet new people; so peaceful and cozy. Majda and staff are wonderful, welcoming, friendly, and helpful. Bata's tour is amazing, don't miss out! The homemade breakfast is great. Best and cleanest bathrooms I've seen so far. Great location, bus station is super close and short walk to the Old Town. Don't think I can describe how wonderful this hostel is.

Amazing hostel, so friendly and welcoming. The place is like one big ever evolving family and has absolutely great facilities throughout. Highly recommend doing Bata's tour too, best day of my trip!

WONDERFUL! Thank you so much.

Great place to meet people. Majda is perfect host and the tour is just as amazing as everyone said. Comfortable beds, great showers and awesome breakfast. Highly recommended.

relaxed atmosfere, beautiful garden, great homemade breakfast, amazing staff. it is a place where everybody books for one night and ends up spending several. and i did the same! thanks majda for making me feel home!

a cute little hostel, a little bit quiet but very cosy. good location and very helpful staff with a detailed map when we got there

Among the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Could not recommend it highly enough. The staff were super friendly and helpful, the location was excellent and the atmosphere was really nice. You will not be disappointed if you stay here!

was a good hostel

Really nice hostel, welcoming and lovable staff !

This was a fantastic hostel - one of the best if ever stayed at. It's a family business and really felt like a home away from home - we felt very welcome and the place had a great atmosphere. Bata's tour (history, important sites and waterfalls) was a highlight of the trip. The hostel was very clean, a good size, lots of (new and clean and spacious) bathrooms, very safe, staff gave us great advice about where to go and eat. Really excellent. Couldn't recommend more highly.

• 2nd Aug 2014

The hostel has a great location (near to the bus and railway station) and it has good facilities (the showers were especially great :) The staff is helpful and they see much effort in order to make the stay for the travellers good. But the lady at the hostel is kinda special...

Best hostel in Mostar, best hostel in Bosnia