Hostel Majdas Reviews

Pere Lažetića 9, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Thank you so much for everything!!!

Majda knows what to offer to guests in order to make it a special experience! A daily coffee time with the hostel guests, self made warm breakfast in the morning and a very cozy common room make the stay special. The hostel is small and has one of the cleanest bathrooms I have ever seen in hostels. Especially the day trip with Majda's brother completes the stay and helps to understand the culture of Bosnia. I highly recommend Hostel Majdas!

Wonderful location, great staff that doesn't hesitate to shut noisy guests up. Majda and Bata are both great people and I wish them nothing but the best!

Very hospitable staff showed me on the map the city attractions upon arrival. They even invited me for Bosnian coffee and explained the tradition. Their homey atmosphere made Mostar one of the most memorable places on my trip. Thank you!

Best hostel ever! Majda and her brother were very kind and funny. Everyone wants to stay for more time. Really had a great time there!

• 18th Jul 2014

Hoste Majdas had a great atmosphere and good facilities. The free breakfast was a delicious perk, as was the garden. Bata's 11 hour tour was WORTH IT. We got to see and learn about lots of interesting places in and around Mostar. Great vibes and good facilities.

That was the best hostel I ever stayed in. It was clean like at home or more.:) We had to take our shoes off before entering the hostel - I love it!!! Everything is new and beautiful. Host Majda and her brother were amaizing, helpful, funny, simply the best.:) They offered us an ice tea and a cake when we arrived. Majda made a breakfast for the whole hostel. I wish I could stay there longer. Thanks for everything!

Majdas Hostel is awesome!! The atmosphere is great, staff is very helpful and friendly! Majdas cooks the best breakfast. Its homemade and soo tasty!! When you are going to majdas make sure, that you join the tour they offer there. You will see great places and swimm near a waterfall. Enjoy your trip =)

• 16th Jul 2014

How to start a description about the best hostel I've ever been? Maybe thanking Majda, an amazing person, with such a positive energy and passion for what she does. It's not really only about the service itself, it's about feeling at home and being welcomed and treated well. I'll miss that place but I'm sure I'm gonna go back one day. And for those who go, don't miss the tours with Bata, Majda's brother. Besides that, staff is really helpful and nice... and my favorite cat, Batman, of course!

A small hostel with a small but cosy common room. Home made iced tea and cake at arrival! Staff is very kind and helpful. Everything is nice and tidy, even the bathrooms, which has many toilets and showers!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Very homely and Majdas and Adina were so caring and helpful. Delicious home cooked breakfast and THE best showers in all of Europe! The tour that they run is absolutely incredible and an experience you will find no where else. I recommend this hostel with absolutely no hesitations. Keep up the awesome work!

Majdas Hostel is a travellers dream when it comes to looking for a home away from home. Really clean, really cosy, great bathrooms, lovely communal spaces, lovely staff and a great breakfast to boot! Batas crazy tour made our stay complete- it's a must do. We can't thank the Majdas hostel family enough. Stay here!

Great hostel, great staff, great town

The best hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 9th Jul 2014

Majda makes you feel like at home. The room and the bathrooms are very clean and the hostel has a very nice area outside where it's easy to socialize with other people. Do stay for at least two nights and attend the great day tour. The location of the hostel is perfect, just few minutes from the bus and train stations and a short walk to the old town. This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in and would definitely come back here!

Great home feel and brilliant free breakfast. The at staff couldn't be more helpful and really went out of their way. Great value, highly recommended

Majda is the sweetest woman you'll ever meet, running a hostel. Along with her brother, they gave me a fantastic experience in Mostar. Be sure to take the full day trip to Kravice Falls and Blagaj. It's a long trip, but only costs 30 euros, and it's really worth the time and money. You'll have an amazing time, Thanks again!

This is an amazing place. Full of good energy and excellent facilities. Majda offers great breakfast and gathers every guest around her amazing coffee. It was our best hostel experience so far. We got great tips on what to do/where to go and we did the very interesting day tour with her brother. Completely recommended. Its next to (in the) the city centre.

Absolutely LOVE this hostel! Majda and her staff are amazing. Very kind and they give great tips what to do around Mostar. She will be your mom during your stay ;) Wanted to stay 2 nights, ended up staying 4 :-) Yummy breakfast and a great inside and outside area to relax with the other hostel visitors. Also the kitchen is fully equipped. I went on Bata's crazy tour, he is so funny and at the same time informative. Really recommend staying here of you are in Mostar. You will love it!

Fantastic homely hostel in an amazing town. Was hard to find but as soon as we arrived got an amazing welcome, with tea and cake and were told everything about the town. The staff are incredible and there is a friendly chilled out atmosphere, Majda makes you feel as if you are part of the family. Amazing value- considering we got free breakfast and Bosnian coffee as well. Definitely recommend the tour this hostel offers- the best day of our trip by a long way, unbelievably interesting and fun!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5