Hostel Majdas Reviews

Pere Lažetića 9, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Thankyou Madja for my stay in Mostar. Your hostel is definitely the best one i have stayed in, and made my time in Mostar amazing. Massive thanks to Bata as well for the day trip, his stories blew my mind and made for one of the best days i've had so far in Europe! Cheers, Andrew

• 17th Sep 2014

Where should I start to explain how great Majdas family was to us. We just loved every minute. One of the most important things is the atmosphere, which is really relaxed, social and kind-hearted. If you are looking for an adventure, is this the place to be. Don't miss Batas tour! When I'm talking about adventure I don't have drinking, clubbing and getting wasted in mind. If you are into this, maybe you should consider another place. Thank you for your kindness, Madja and team! All the best!

If you are in Mostar staying here is a must. Majda is a perfect welcoming host. the hostel is clean and friendly, and cooked breakfast every morning is nice too. You also have to do the tour from the hostel with Bata, the man is completely mental but so funny and takes you away for the whole day to waterfalls, ruins, and for some coffee in a lovely woman's house, it's very entertaining. tour has been a trip highlight for us. keep up the good work Majda. The 2 Grahams.

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

I saw the facility but I was not accommodated because of my age they have age limit up to 48 and I'm 63 but Majda the owner was very kind help me move to other hostel and she also offer me a free breakfast on her hostel and I really appreciated that gesture.. Thank you Majda.

Great place to stay, awesome people, very good home made breakfast, and YOU MUST TAKE A CRAZY TOUR WITH BATA!!! I'll definitely go back one day.

Cutest hostel in Europe.

One of my favorite hostels anywhere. Every time I stay there I love it more. Amazing people, great facility, and awesome atmosphere.

Such a lovely place! Majda is a wonderful host with a great sense of humor. And fantastic cooking!

Staying at Hostel Majdas feels like staying with your extended family. There is just a really good atmosphere. Location is great and amenities are super. I also really recommend the day trip they organise, it is a great way to see more of the country and have a lot of fun!

This is a good hostel but only if the lady that runs it likes you. She needs to chill out and unfortunately if she decides she doesn't like you then she will not treat you well. But will try to come off as nice with a fake smile while she plays things like a strategic game. Tread lightly.

• 2nd Sep 2014

Amazing hostel, incredible staff, fantastic facitilities! You HAVE to do the crazy fun tour!!!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! Professionally run, clean, lockers, towels, good showers, really welcoming and friendly atmosphere. Big breakfast each morning, Bosnian coffee each evening. It was really easy to meet other people and there is a brilliant tour run from the hostel and info given about the city and if you want to do a day trip etc. Thanks to Majda and crew for a great stay in Mostar! (I tried to steal batman but he wouldn't stay in the bag...)

This was such an excellent hostel to stay in. Majda is so welcoming, friendly and funny. The atmosphere of a hostel is a difficult aspect to manipulate, but through facilitated social interaction at Majdas such as communal breakfasts, Bata's incredible tour for hostel guests and other activities - This makes Majdas such a unique experience. We ended up extending our stay so we could go on the tour. Thanks again Majda! Give Batman a pat for me! - 'Lucky Jack'

• 1st Sep 2014

If you're looking for a quiet, hideaway Majda's is the place. This is definitely not a party hostel, but still has an amazing atmosphere to meet other travellers and get a good night's sleep. The tour with Bata is an amazing way to learn about the history of Bosnia and gives great insight to the struggle and current attitudes of the locals. The BEST shower I've ever seen in a hostel, breakfast is light but sufficient and you're half way between the tourist sights and the train/bus station.

Majda, Bata, Mama and Martin create the best hostel atmosphere I have ever experienced. You have a cooked breakfast every morning and a coffee ceremony every afternoon which contribute to an environment where meeting people and socialising is encouraged. I made a lot of friends here and I felt like I was very welcome. This hostel has set a new standard for me. Thank you for making my stay in Mostar so special.

Amazing stay with the staff of the hostel, which really cares about all the guests! Cleanest facilities I have ever seen and great breakfast and bosnian coffee ;)

• 28th Aug 2014

This hostel is simply perfect. Majda and her mother are lovely hosts and Bata's tour is absolutely mind-blowing. The hostel itself is so incredibly cozy and inviting that you won't want to leave... Visit Mostar, stay with Majda and ATTEND BATA'S TOUR!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at so far. Very good atmosphere and friendly staff. Be sure to book more than one night and join the tour.

This is one of the best hostels I''ve ever stayed at. It has a great atmosphere for meeting people, the showers are life changing, and the breakfast is delicious. Be sure to book the tour if you stay, it's definitely worth it.

The hostel is a warm and welcoming place. We stayed there just for one night (in a mixed dorm), but were nevertheless very well looked after. The tea on arrival, evening Bosnian coffee and breakfast were particularly nice touches.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7