Hostel Majdas Reviews

Pere Lažetića 9, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hostel at Majda is a great place to stay, the atmosphere is so warm and. ..with lovely landload Majda we felt like at our home.... Location is great, very close to the busstation and old town....its a place, where i will definitelly come back very soon....

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Serbia

Had a great time as I got to celebrate my 14th stay at Majda's. Hopefully there will be many more! I can only highly recommend this hostel!

One of the best hostels in Europe!

Majdas won me over the second I stepped through the door with tea and cake. After travelling for months it is rare that you find a place that feels like home but I did in Mostar. Thank you for your unbelievable hospitality Majdas, I cannot wait to come back.

This hostel is beyond description. Majda opens her heart and home to all in her hostel, and the hospitality is beyond what I can expect upon completion of my travels at home. The history of Mostar seems to abolish any sense of humanity in the area.. but Majda shows the true spirit of the people. There is care in everything and nothing is overlooked. Easily the best small hostel I have stayed at in all my world travels. Comfort, cleanliness, good cheer, and excellent people to share with!

So far, the best hostel I have ever been. Majdas made me feel like at home! Always very helpful and kind. The tour by Bata was also exceptional! See you again soon :-)

It's almost like a home. Comfortable common area. Clean facilities. Very good shower facilities.

Majdas hostel is an experience! Best vibes, she even welcomes you with coffee and cake! I could rave about how great she is all day, but the hostel itself is also fantastic. Tranquil common room with friendly house cat, nice rooms, big 3 shower/3 toilet bathroom. Breakfast is amazing! 5 minute walk to old town. Surrounded by easy meal options. Absolutely love it here!

Perfect Hostel ! This hostel is like a home ! Clean, comfortable, peaceful ! Nice breakfast prepared every morning, Madja is really nice and always ready to help/talk. Her cat (batman) is also an attraction :). Do not hesitate to be part of tour proposed, it's worth ! Expected to stay 1 night and in the end 3 !

If anyone has ever written anything bad about this hostel, they are silly. Don't believe them. Everything is brilliant from the tea and cake on arrival and Majdas homemade breakfast to the comfy beds and fluffy towels provided. Stay here. That is all.

Felt more like being at home than a hostel, such a great place, and majdas is a great host

An excellent hostel! Nothing to complain about. In terms of service it can't be beat. These lovely ppl make every accommodation for your comfort, and are open to sharing their stories. Stay at this hostel!

Majdas is one of my absolutely favorite hosts from the past year and she creates an incredible world of people around her. Even at the end of the season she was overbooked because everyone came to Mostar for a day and no one wanted to leave. Breakfast is great too.

I cannot say a bad thing about this place! Even though it was off season, the hostel was pretty much full all of the time; it's that good. There's more than enough bathrooms, incredibly fast & stable internet, tasty breakfast (different each day) and it is a well secured property. Majda is a great host and such a funny character - she really makes the place feel homely and likes to involve people as much as possible. You should definitely stay at this place, if you're in Mostar - it rocks! O.J.

The hostel got the best vibe! A place feel like home. Very welcoming and everyone's happy and helpful! Majdas gives a lot of cares to all the guests like a mom. :) I had a very pleasant stay. Recommend

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Great hostel very clean in a good location the staff are very friendly. The tour they offer is great although a little bit long.

Everything is fine, but they refuse to keep ur luggage after check out, which i feel not good abt it

Really lovely, homely hostel. I wish I'd had more time so that I could have stayed longer.