9.8
Superb 1,087 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 1,087 Total Reviews
Hostel Majdas Located at Pere Lažetića 9, , Mostar.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mostar 88000 Pere Lažetića 9
98% 1087
43.3460014 17.8119330
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

One of the friendliest most cosy hostels I've ever stayed in. Great atmosphere. Very comfortable beds and very clean facilities. The staff are beautiful and friendly. Would recommend and stay again!

12th Nov 2016

Majdas has great facilities. More important than this were the owners and staff. Most people who go to Mostar are there to get a better idea of its history. The difficult topics that surround this are handled with grace, passion and optimism by Bata, who runs the tour offered by Majdas. I was truly moved. Our stay here and the tour were some of the most impactful experiences I've had while backpacking. Thank you Majda and Bata for making us feel like part of your family.

10th Nov 2016

This hostel is one of the best places I've ever stayed. This is not a hostel, it's a family and they welcome you with open arms. I am not one to shell out for tours, but I heard it was a must, and this 10 hour day tour and history truly was a must. Everyone is funny and kind and all the travelers I met here were also wonderful. The communal breakfast is wonderful and the common room is always full. The bathrooms are clean and awesome! Stay here :)

2nd Nov 2016

Honestly I have no clue how this place makes a profit with free breakfast (really good), and free coffee and cake when you arrive. I only stayed one night but would have definitely stayed longer if I had the time. Only complaints would be that there are no lockers (if you use those it may be an issue), and that the bed was not very comfortable. Otherwise great.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Nov 2016

Came here specifically for Bata's 10-hour tour and was blown away! Perfect family-run hostel with a great breakfast to start your day. Great for a solo traveller!

1st Nov 2016

Perfect hostel with friendly staff and delicious breakfast

31st Oct 2016

I would highly recommend not only staying at Majda's Hostel but taking the tour! Lena, Majda and Bata are fantastic and kind hosts. It really feels like home. I got great sleep, it was warm and cozy, and it was really nice meeting such interesting travelers. I came to the hostel on recommendation from travelers who told me to stay and take the tour and it has turned out to be one of the highlights of my trip. Clean, cozy and great friendly atmosphere. Also give it more than one night! I stayed 6

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Oct 2016

Lovely staff! Personable people with great hospitality skills. Comfortable furniture and beds. Showers were great! Very clean place. The breakfast was the best I've ever had in a hostel...ever!! Colorful building. Warm lighting. Open space. Common areas however are closed at midnight.

30th Oct 2016

Everybody who worked there was super friendly. I really liked the atmosphere, and it was social but still easy to sleep at night.

28th Oct 2016

Reminds me of what backpacking should feel like. Although almost all guests were solo travelers, everybody got along like a family and after long days out and about exploring the city it felt great to come home to this place.