Hostel Majdas Reviews

Pere Lažetića 9, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It's almost like a home. Comfortable common area. Clean facilities. Very good shower facilities.

Majdas hostel is an experience! Best vibes, she even welcomes you with coffee and cake! I could rave about how great she is all day, but the hostel itself is also fantastic. Tranquil common room with friendly house cat, nice rooms, big 3 shower/3 toilet bathroom. Breakfast is amazing! 5 minute walk to old town. Surrounded by easy meal options. Absolutely love it here!

Perfect Hostel ! This hostel is like a home ! Clean, comfortable, peaceful ! Nice breakfast prepared every morning, Madja is really nice and always ready to help/talk. Her cat (batman) is also an attraction :). Do not hesitate to be part of tour proposed, it's worth ! Expected to stay 1 night and in the end 3 !

If anyone has ever written anything bad about this hostel, they are silly. Don't believe them. Everything is brilliant from the tea and cake on arrival and Majdas homemade breakfast to the comfy beds and fluffy towels provided. Stay here. That is all.

Felt more like being at home than a hostel, such a great place, and majdas is a great host

An excellent hostel! Nothing to complain about. In terms of service it can't be beat. These lovely ppl make every accommodation for your comfort, and are open to sharing their stories. Stay at this hostel!

Majdas is one of my absolutely favorite hosts from the past year and she creates an incredible world of people around her. Even at the end of the season she was overbooked because everyone came to Mostar for a day and no one wanted to leave. Breakfast is great too.

I cannot say a bad thing about this place! Even though it was off season, the hostel was pretty much full all of the time; it's that good. There's more than enough bathrooms, incredibly fast & stable internet, tasty breakfast (different each day) and it is a well secured property. Majda is a great host and such a funny character - she really makes the place feel homely and likes to involve people as much as possible. You should definitely stay at this place, if you're in Mostar - it rocks! O.J.

The hostel got the best vibe! A place feel like home. Very welcoming and everyone's happy and helpful! Majdas gives a lot of cares to all the guests like a mom. :) I had a very pleasant stay. Recommend

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Great hostel very clean in a good location the staff are very friendly. The tour they offer is great although a little bit long.

Everything is fine, but they refuse to keep ur luggage after check out, which i feel not good abt it

Really lovely, homely hostel. I wish I'd had more time so that I could have stayed longer.

An excellent hostel in every way. I can definitely recommend the day/night tour - was one of the best I've been on. Included breakfast varies day to day and is a lot more than just cereals. The common room is great and Batman (the cat) is very entertaining as well.

The best hostel I've stayed in. A lovely welcoming from the owner, given detailed tips about what to do and see and made to feel like I was at home. Excellent bathrooms, hot showers, comfy beds and brilliant wifi. The location is excellent, close to the sights and bus station but far enough away for a quiet night sleep. Best of all, friendly owners and a friendly cat.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Hospitable, personal, special, creative, lovely, homely - all words to describe this place! Recommend the tour too, worth it 100%

Overall this is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. I would definitely come back to This hostel in the future.

Amazing. Miss it already.

Absolutely fantastic hostel with one if the most welcoming owners you will meet! Lovely cake and coffee on arrival from our early train. Warm decor that makes you feel like you are in someone's house and an outdoor area to enjoy. Showers are great and beds are really soft. Awesome place, so glad I stayed!

Such a lovely hostel! I've spent only one day there but I was regretting not staying longer! I was really feeling like home, atmosphere is so great, welcoming, really taking care of everyone. More over rooms, bathrooms, and common room are perfect, really made to spend a nice stay. I highly recommend the place!

Enjoyed our stay in Majdas! Excellent owner! Very nice place to live in!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7