Hostel Majdas Reviews

Pere Lažetića 9, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I did not spend nearly enough time here. I showed up late, Majda made me some tea and told me exactly how I can take advantage of my limited time. She made a killer breakfast in the morning. Great place, highly recommended.

I had an amazing time at Hostel Majdas. Because when I stayed it was out of season, I was the only person staying at the hostel at the time. This was a unique experience for me, but Majda made me feel so welcome. She was really friendly, the hostel was clean, bright and insanely homely with a really great patio area outside where I was able to enjoy the amazing breakfast that Majda cooked each morning. Located very close to the station and to the Old Town it was perfect! Thanks for everything!!!

Super friendly staff, hostel feels like home. Easy walk to the bridge and the rest of town.

Majda is definitely a very nice host amd she just had an answer to everything you could asked

Nice place, super clean and laid back.

Great place to stay, Majda is so helpful and the breakfasts are amazing, still thinking about those pancake things! The highlight would have to be the tour that Bata runs from there. A full day trip showing the highlights of the region and providing a good bit of history and information along the way. Cheers guys!

AWESOME!!!