Hostel Majdas Reviews

Pere Lažetića 9, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I cannot rate Hostel Majdas any more highly! I absolutely loved my stay here: so welcoming with refreshments on arrival, great tour run by their brother (a must do), always taking care of you, delicious cooked breakfasts, great and comfortable rooms and beds. So easy to meet new people and other travellers. Great recommendations for places to eat! It's a place not to be missed.

• 30th Aug 2015

Change nothing.

• 28th Aug 2015

Perhaps the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Really loved everything about it - it's cosy, colourful and cute! The owner is like a mother taking care of her backpacking children and the moment you set foot in this place you never want to leave again!

Wonderful in every way!

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Do yourself a favour and please stay here!! In the past few months I've been to 15 countries in Europe and stayed at hostels in each country.. and can say that this is my absolute favourite place I have stayed in all of Europe. As soon as I was greeted at the door I felt like part of the family. Delicious welcome tea, hand drawn map and local insights, spotless facilities. Majda is sweet and funny, her family is great and breakfast is the best you will have in Bosnia! Thank you, Bianca xo

We only stayed one night, but our stay was great. We had a huge double room with our own bathroom. There even was a fridge and a sink. Everything was very clean. The host were very nice and welcoming. If you like the familiar atmosphere, you should definitely stay there!

Great stay. Clean and well-run hostel. Staff generally pleasant. Bata's crazy tour is a must do, so definitely inquire about availability in advance!

This is the best place to stay in Mostar! Majdas and Bata are the best. One of the best hostels I've stayed at anywhere.

Everything about this hostel is just lovely!! Couldn't fault it in any way. Definitely one of the best I've stayed in.

• 23rd Aug 2015

The best hostel i have ever stayed, i feel so welcomed here. Everything is just perfect, especially the staffs. Sad thay i can only give 100 marks.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Hong Kong

Very welcoming and friendly, had a nice homely feel but big enough to meet lots of other travellers. Perfect location right by the train/bus station but within a few minutes of the Old Town and Stari Most. Definitely go on Bata's tour if you can where you get to see the famous surrounding sights like the Kravice waterfalls but you also get a really personal insight into the war and the modern day situation in Mostar. Only slight problem we had was that our showers were not always hot.

Absolutely loved staying at Majdas. Amazing facilities, staff, location, bedding, breakfasts. Really everything you could want in a hostel. And the tour they offer is fantastic. Stay here. Do the tour. You'll probably end up adding a day or two onto your stay.

Awesome hostel, the only bad thing is the common areas close at 11pm. You can't make any noise after 11pm because the owner is asleep inside the hostel even though she says its because of the neighbours you need to be quiet.

One of the best hostels I ever stayed! Big rooms, really clean showers, nice garden to relax, best homemade ice tea ever and the tour with Bata was awesome! Can recommend this place to everybody :)

We had a really wonderful stay here and would absolutely recommend it to any travellers -solo or with friends! Majda and her staff will make you feel at home and because of the small size of the hostel it's easy to get to know everyone. The rooms have adequate space and the bathrooms are excellent! When my friend left her shoes Majda also helped us arranged for them to be in transit with another traveller to Sarajevo, which was incredibly kind of her . We'd come back for so many other reasons!

Staying at majda's hostel was really awesome. Nice and clean place full of positive people. Added values was Majda's breakfast and the fantastic excursion with Bata. Recommended 100%

• 18th Aug 2015

It was great! Bata's tour was the highlight of my entire Balkans trip!

That's not a party place definitely but very nice, cozy and domestic hostel. Totally clean. Good place to chill.

Brilliant hostel. 5/10 minute walk to the old town. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. Would 100% recommend.

The location is very close to bus terminal station, and the host was extremely nice. They also arranged the wonderful tour which can take you to see the around region. I would suggest at least 2 nights stay (1 see city yourself and 1 for catching on with the Batas tour).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7