9.8
Superb 1,084 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 1,084 Total Reviews
Hostel Majdas Located at Pere Lažetića 9, , Mostar.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mostar 88000 Pere Lažetića 9
98% 1084
43.3460014 17.8119330
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

One of the friendliest most cosy hostels I've ever stayed in. Great atmosphere. Very comfortable beds and very clean facilities. The staff are beautiful and friendly. Would recommend and stay again!

12th Nov 2016

Majdas has great facilities. More important than this were the owners and staff. Most people who go to Mostar are there to get a better idea of its history. The difficult topics that surround this are handled with grace, passion and optimism by Bata, who runs the tour offered by Majdas. I was truly moved. Our stay here and the tour were some of the most impactful experiences I've had while backpacking. Thank you Majda and Bata for making us feel like part of your family.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Nov 2016

Came here specifically for Bata's 10-hour tour and was blown away! Perfect family-run hostel with a great breakfast to start your day. Great for a solo traveller!

1st Nov 2016

Perfect hostel with friendly staff and delicious breakfast

31st Oct 2016

I would highly recommend not only staying at Majda's Hostel but taking the tour! Lena, Majda and Bata are fantastic and kind hosts. It really feels like home. I got great sleep, it was warm and cozy, and it was really nice meeting such interesting travelers. I came to the hostel on recommendation from travelers who told me to stay and take the tour and it has turned out to be one of the highlights of my trip. Clean, cozy and great friendly atmosphere. Also give it more than one night! I stayed 6

• Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Oct 2016

Lovely staff! Personable people with great hospitality skills. Comfortable furniture and beds. Showers were great! Very clean place. The breakfast was the best I've ever had in a hostel...ever!! Colorful building. Warm lighting. Open space. Common areas however are closed at midnight.

30th Oct 2016

Everybody who worked there was super friendly. I really liked the atmosphere, and it was social but still easy to sleep at night.

28th Oct 2016

Reminds me of what backpacking should feel like. Although almost all guests were solo travelers, everybody got along like a family and after long days out and about exploring the city it felt great to come home to this place.

27th Oct 2016

Only stayed one night in a very nice private room, but would have stayed longer if I had time. The bathroom was very nice, with a great shower. Had a fridge in my room! Even though it was end of season, I still met a lot of cool people in the common areas. The free breakfast was one of the better ones I've had in hostels.The staff are very friendly. I didn't get to go on the tour (not enough people). This is definitely a great place for backpackers. I would stay here again if in Mostar.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Oct 2016

Absolutely loved my stay here, met some great people, I would highly recommend Bata's tour, I never do tours I think they're tacky and lame however this one is certify not, it is amazing such a good experience and insight into some of the history of this amazing city and country plus having Bata take you makes it the best really. The breakfast in the morning is amazing too Definitely stay here if you're in Mostar, or if you want a nice enjoyable break from constant binge drinking.