Hostel Makarska

Superb 244 Total Reviews
Superb 244 Total Reviews

18th Dec 2016

Close to the bus station and city centre. Stayed in low season, so it was very quiet. I was upgraded to a private room. It was nice to have a room to myself for the price of a bed in a dorm, but I never saw any of the other guests. I am sure it is much more lively during the season, so giving a low score for atmosphere is probably a bit unfair. Nice staff and a cute dog + cat. Excellent wifi signal. The heater kept turning itself off, so the room was very cold.

13th Oct 2016

I only stayed here one night, but it was a pleasant stopover in beautiful Makarska. The hostel is literally two minutes away from the bus station by walking, and I loved the welcoming atmosphere and the golden retriever Athena. The outdoor picnic/hangout area was pleasant. The two people at the desk didn't speak much English but they tried their best to communicate and answer my questions. I enjoyed the strong wifi and a free upgrade to a private room! Thanks for a great stay in Makarska.