Hostel Makarska Reviews

Prvosvibanjska 15 Makarska, Makarska, Croatia

Great hostel best one in Makarska, so chilled out, great location close to everything beach bus depot and harbor, would definitely stay there again!

You have a wonderful hostel. I really enjoyed my stay. I also really enjoyed Athena. Since you're doing some renovations, I do have one suggestion...the kitchen facilities were just a little big limited. It would be great if there were more cooking and eating utensils and more stove tops. That way more people can cook and eat at once. As I said, though, wonderful place. Everything was great and I would stay there again just as it is. I wish you all the best and good luck with your renovations!

• 19th Aug 2015

Pros 1. Great location - between the bus station and the harbour 2. Good WiFi 3. Very cute dog Cone 1. The hostel advertises air con but there is no air con. They provide you with one fan in a double room and call it air con. The room was unbearable as it was 38 degrees. 2. Security. The balcony door has no key and no lockers or safe place to put important documents. 3. No staff were available at check out at 8:40 am. We had to shout and then gave our money to a lady we presume lived there.

• 13th Aug 2015

Great hostel, great city ! I totally recommand it ! Thank you for everything :)

Place was amazing. Great location. Great facilities and clean. Great staff who were also very helpful. Very quiet area of town, never felt the need to lock anything away but there were facilities for it in case I needed to.

Location is fantastic as its only down the road from the bus station and easily to find with the hostel flag. Only 2 minute walk onto the main strip and close to supermarkets, resturants, markets and beach! Rooms were clean and had amazing aircon!! Staff very friendly. Great stay and would come back as Makarska is amazing!!!!

Very nice and small Hostel. Stayed one day and got a good hostel feeling.

The location is walking distance to everything you need. Hostel was very quiet when we stayed, and quite old fashioned.

The Hostel is right in the middle of Makarska right near the harbour and only minutes away from the main beaches. The Welcome was exceptionally friendly and the information provided was excellent!

Great hostel, relaxed and easy.