Hostel Makarska

Superb 249 Total Reviews
Superb 249 Total Reviews

18th May 2017

Very welcoming hostel and owners ! Very close of the bus station, the old town & the beach. I really like the outdoor kitchen too. Thanks for all. :)

• Travelhungrystudent
  • Scotland, Female, 18-24
17th May 2017

Amazing hostel! Very clean and you get a real experience of Croatian life. The couple that run it are so lovely and helpful, and as a bonus there is a very friendly dog!

12th May 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. We stayed in a private room and it had a kitchen which was great. Staff was really friendly and they had such a cute golden retriever! Good location.

18th Dec 2016

Close to the bus station and city centre. Stayed in low season, so it was very quiet. I was upgraded to a private room. It was nice to have a room to myself for the price of a bed in a dorm, but I never saw any of the other guests. I am sure it is much more lively during the season, so giving a low score for atmosphere is probably a bit unfair. Nice staff and a cute dog + cat. Excellent wifi signal. The heater kept turning itself off, so the room was very cold.