Hostel Makarska Reviews

Prvosvibanjska 15 Makarska, Makarska, Croatia

Nice little hostel. Great for summer

Dirty place,no very friendly staff,poor kitchen,the only thing good was the wi-fi and the parking for the car. Never more!

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Spain

The facilities here are quite basic compared to many others on the coast, and yet this was one of my favourite hostels. I was here for a few days, and the vibe was always very warm and friendly, even with different groups of people. The kitchen area is outside, and the hostel is quite small, which made for a very social place where you easily met people. Easy walk to grocery stores, beach, main square! Wifi worked in rooms and outside. And Athena, the dog, was such a pleasure to have around!

This hostel was not only my mother but also my partner at the same time. I found confidence through the strong arms of the caretaker as he carries me to bed every third night at 19:00 The dog Athena would jump on the seconed bunk and a tender caress by the ankles would finish the early evening. The hamac added a new dimension to my timid explorations of my own body. This hostel addited my journey from boy to man. I would return at pace within the 2 turns of the moon. Sergio smooter

Lovely hostel close to the waterfront and walking distance from bus station. Felt more like a B

Great hostel, great staff!

An incredible hostel un an amazing place. Very laid back and relaxing hostel with such friendly and helpful staff..5 min walk to the shops and waterside. Theres a long beach strip with beach bars, markets, pancake/kebab stalls and ice cream. Can't wait to go back!

Very helpful staff!

Great location, really nice outside area with Hammocks and eating area. Clean new bathrooms, an all round comfortable stay :)

• 5th Aug 2014

I have only good things to say about this hostel! The staff was friendly, helpful and nice, location and facilities great! There's a nice backyard where you can hang out. Hostel is also very close to the bus station and it was easy to find. I recommend!

Dear Kaisu, thank you for your nice reply. Hope to see you again some day. Take care! Tina & Ana