Hostel Makarska Reviews

Prvosvibanjska 15 Makarska, Makarska, Croatia

Fabulous place, lovely staff, cool dog called Athena. Great outdoor common area for socialising and a BBQ. Air con in the rooms :)

Nice hostel, a bit hard to find at first, but really well located near the sea. Really nice staff, and dog :)

Had an awesome time at this hostel. Perfect location, near all transport and beach with easy directions. I was welcomed at the gate with a big smile which always is a great start to any trip! Clean rooms, outdoor social area and kitchen was kool... Athena the dog made the stay perfect! Great stay in Makarska!

Thank you! Take care! ;)

Absolutely loved the staff, thank you very much!

• 19th Jun 2013

And we love you too girls. Thanks for a nice review. All the best!

We stayed in a private room, which was the same price as the dorms (awesome!). We had a private kitchen in our room and balcony. Although, i dont think the other private rooms had kitchens. It was really spacious and comfortable. The staff was so nice and friendly. It was a great place to stay and Makarska is a great stop on your way to Dubrovnik (or vice versa). It has beautiful waters and mountain views. Highly recommend staying here, opt for the private room!

Thank you for a nice review! Take care!

Great hosting! Hvala lijepo!

Thanks! Take care! ;)

Very basic hostel but staff was lovely.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. I stayed during a quiet time before the season was in ful swing, so I found myself bored at times when trying not to go out and spend too much money. And I did hike mt Vošac, so I wasn't being lazy.

The location is perfect. Close of everything, but still quiet. The staff were really nice and i really loved their dog!

• 10th May 2013