Hostel Makarska Reviews

Prvosvibanjska 15 Makarska, Makarska, Croatia

Really enjoyed my stay here. The town is beautiful, and much less touristy than other places in Croatia, the hostel is comfortable and friendly, awesome beaches. They'll even load you a towel!

• 1st Jul 2014

Thank you very much for a nice review.

Athena the dog was there to greet us and the staff were very kind and helpful. Great location, highly recommend!

• 30th Jun 2014

Thank you so much for a nice review. :)

The hostel was very clean and the had a perfect location to go to the beach and to the city central

• 29th Jun 2014

Great bedroom and bathroom facilities but slightly lacking in kitchen facilities- however this was made up for by incredibly welcoming and friendly staff and the amazing location!

Thank you for your comment. The kitchen is not a part of the hostel, but we offer our guests a chance to cook in the social area, so they don't have to spend their money in expensive restaurants. This is just to make clear to our future guest who will read this reviews and make a conclusion that we have kitchen for them, but we actually don't. Thank you once again, you were such a great guests and we hope to see you again.

I was with my friends and we didn't like this hostel because it was very dirty in the garden, we didn't have any plates or glasses, a lot of mosquitos... To finish, there is not a lot of things to do in Makarska and this is the only time in Croatia that it rained... My friends and I don't recommend this hostel!! To finish there was a mean dog in the garden

• 12th Jun 2014

Dear Margaud, I won't comment your review because it 's very mean and I hope that other guests won' t consider your review as it is the only one with such a poor and mean comment. It's not our problem that it rained and you didn't had nothing to do. If you are a good friends, there is no bad weather that can spoil your time together. As a matter of the dog, there is no mean dogs, only mean people. To finish, thank you anyway, because to us all the guests matter, even those like you.

Our stay was awesome! Good location, great staff, clean house, and the sweetest house dog Athena! I would recommend this hostel hands down.

• 17th May 2014

Thank you so much for a nice review.

1 2 Next » last »