Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb Reviews

Dubicka 8, Zagreb, Croatia

Clean hostel with personality and helpful staff.

good, regular guests. Thank you.

Ah, Mali Mrak. This hostel isn't like a hostel at all, really. A stay here is like coming home after a long trip away or visiting good friends for a spell. The vibrant and creative space, combined with the warmth of the staff, makes an ideal atmosphere to meet new friends and relax. Super colorful, comfortable, well connected by public transport and located near shops...an all around fantastic place to stay. My only regret is that I couldn't visit those cool cats longer. Highly recommend.

Vibrant. Sharp. Thank you for staying.

Really lovely time at Mali Mrak. It's an extremely cozy hostel and a great place to meet people and relax as well. Staff are incredibly helpful with great recommendations to dole out. They're also really fun to hang out with. On the top got a bit hot at night with the a/c off but to be fair we were in Zagreb during a heat wave. Location is ok, 7 minute walk and then a 12-15 minute tram that comes frequently. A great hostel to recharge, thanks so much!

This is my first time writing a review on HostelWorld and I have decided to do so because Hostel Mal Mrak was so unique that I felt the need to share my opinion.From free bicycle rentals,late night beer at the top of the mountain to interacting with the staff till late night. This was by far the best hostel. The best part of the hostel was the outdoor kitchen, the outdoor terrace where the whole hostel interacts as one group. No negative energy and no idiots(except me). I'M COMING BACK FOR SURE!

• 19th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

This was probably the most relaxed environment, the staff was amazing so down to earth and they always gave you great tips on what to do with your future travels. The rooms were a great size especially for the price and the air con worked very well- definitely a plus. Great hostel one of my favourites!! Thanks for the stay Igor !!

Most welcome, lovely people :)

This is place is a perfect atmosphere to chill out and meet new people. Highly recommend this hostel to anyone planning a visit to Zagreb.

My friends and I really enjoyed out night here. It was a little out of the way from what we wanted to see in Zagreb. The neighbourhood was very pleasant though and the nearby restaurant was very good. Our hosts were very friendly and helpful as well. There was also air conditioning in the rooms which was very much appreciated.

very lovely, thank you :) reminder for a reader and potential guest - do check where we are, some people simply don't realise that the hostel will not teleport to the mainsquare when they arrive :D

This hostel is amazing! Amazing staff, and amazing atmosphere. I felt so welcome and I felt at home for the time I was there. I hugely recommend this place.

• 16th Jul 2015

We recommend this traveler to all good hostels :D Thanks for staying!

Amazing! Amazing hostel, amazing staff, amazing atmosphere, amazing people staying there! The only downside, you might never want to leave :)

Really nice staff which helped a lot

?! you reviewed the wrong hostel. there is no nice staff here, sorry. ;)

It's the type of place where they pour coffee for you when you get there, and you buy coffee for the hostel for laundry service. Really great community and staff. This place is really for good vibes. If you're looking for a huge commercial party or operation, maybe some place other is for you. But if you enjoy spending quality time, then this place is perfect.

Well put :) Thank you for staying, the house likes you :=)

One of the best hostel experiences I've had. Igor and the team are equal parts family and hosts. Mali Mrak is very much the opposite of a corporate hostel. In fact, the only part of their jobs they didn't seem to love was the taking money part. Even the location part that some people dinged them on was perfect. Residential neighborhood, so it was quiet, but right by a tram line with fast access to the main square, old city and bus station. Love this place.

Thank you for that. We really dislike commercialism and try to stay away from it at much as is possible. Best wishes.

You are guaranteed to meet the friendliest most jubilant people here ready to enjoy Zagreb with you.

Great atmosphere, great staff, great accommodations... I wish I stay longer and enjoy this beautiful place :D

i was very sadisfied with my stay.. met nice people, good staff, great hospitality.. in general a very nice experience.. thank you :)

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

great meeting you. thanks for the pictures and for staying with us :)

Such a great hostel, the owners are lovely and will do anything and everything for you. The hostel has such a chilled environment and feels like you are entering someones home rather than a hostel. Great sociable atmosphere. loved the dog.

uuh, we're happy to help, but with some limits please :D !glad to have you ladies, best wishes!

Amazing hostel, unlike anywhere else we have ever stayed. Great, casual atmosphere. Staff were very welcoming, felt like we were in their home! Highly recommended.

THE BEST PLACE TO STAY IN ALL OF CROATIA! Really can't say enough good things about this hostel! Dorms are big and spacious. Lockers are large enough to hold your backpack in. Good location, a little out of the city centre but easily accessible by tram. Close to the bus, trams and supermarket. Malo Mrak isn't a pastry hostel but a great place to stay while visiting Zagreb. The staff really are the best part! Igor will welcome you with open arms. His personality really makes the hostel!

Thank you, T. From our side, we rarely have met a kinder soul and generous traveler as yourself. It was a privilige to have you here. However, i can't take all the credits. It is always a synergy between everyone. All the best from all of us here!

This hostel has something a little bit different, something special. (The sign on the door says it all.) If you are a backpacker looking for a great hostel to relax, feel at home and meet other travelers this is for you. If you are high maintenance or looking for a party hostel then you need to look elsewhere.

You have the coolest name ever in the history of this hostel :D (Since hostelworld doesn't allow us to write names, i'll just say that she is the sister of Eomer, first Marshall of the Mark B-)) Thanks for recognizing the essence !

Had an amazing time here. This was the first hostel I have stayed at in Europe and I could not have asked for a better experience. Igor and the staff were awesome and extremely helpful with any questions I had about Zagreb. The location is great, right near the tram station and a short ride to the city center and a market around the corner as well. I wish I had actually stayed a little longer, it was such a nice atmosphere. It was wicked cool how right at home I felt. Cool people, cool place.

Welcome to Europe :D Thanks much from all of us here!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5