Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb Reviews

Dubicka 8, Zagreb, Croatia

Igor and Arrian went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable, we had a great time and this quirky little hostel was wonderful!

Very welcome, thank you ladies!

Perfect - everything! Not a single complaint. Igor, Filip, Aryan, and Ivana were amazingly helpful. This is a very chill atmosphere kind of hostel where you meet really cool people from around the world and end up cooking every night together :) - a great thing, especially with the outdoor kitchen. The hostel is a home away from home and a good place to relax, even if Zagreb is quite boring. Enjoy your time here, I recommend it 100% and will come back to volunteer one day. Thanks guys - Tony.

Hey, how rude is that!! Zagreb boring !? Yea, you're right, we're the only reason to visit the capital :D Thanks man, had a blast, see you maybe in the future, you're welcome back.

Awesome hostel, probably the best I've stayed at. So chilled out, nice areas to hang out with the other guests. The staff were really helpful with what to do in Zagreb, I enjoyed everything they suggested! My advice to future guests is ignore the train directions to the hostel, the tram is so much easier.

Clean hostel with personality and helpful staff.

good, regular guests. Thank you.

Ah, Mali Mrak. This hostel isn't like a hostel at all, really. A stay here is like coming home after a long trip away or visiting good friends for a spell. The vibrant and creative space, combined with the warmth of the staff, makes an ideal atmosphere to meet new friends and relax. Super colorful, comfortable, well connected by public transport and located near shops...an all around fantastic place to stay. My only regret is that I couldn't visit those cool cats longer. Highly recommend.

Vibrant. Sharp. Thank you for staying.

Really lovely time at Mali Mrak. It's an extremely cozy hostel and a great place to meet people and relax as well. Staff are incredibly helpful with great recommendations to dole out. They're also really fun to hang out with. On the top got a bit hot at night with the a/c off but to be fair we were in Zagreb during a heat wave. Location is ok, 7 minute walk and then a 12-15 minute tram that comes frequently. A great hostel to recharge, thanks so much!

This is my first time writing a review on HostelWorld and I have decided to do so because Hostel Mal Mrak was so unique that I felt the need to share my opinion.From free bicycle rentals,late night beer at the top of the mountain to interacting with the staff till late night. This was by far the best hostel. The best part of the hostel was the outdoor kitchen, the outdoor terrace where the whole hostel interacts as one group. No negative energy and no idiots(except me). I'M COMING BACK FOR SURE!

• 19th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Yep, ye're an idiot, but a very lovely one. You can come back anytime :) See ya B-)

This was probably the most relaxed environment, the staff was amazing so down to earth and they always gave you great tips on what to do with your future travels. The rooms were a great size especially for the price and the air con worked very well- definitely a plus. Great hostel one of my favourites!! Thanks for the stay Igor !!

Most welcome, lovely people :)

This is place is a perfect atmosphere to chill out and meet new people. Highly recommend this hostel to anyone planning a visit to Zagreb.

My friends and I really enjoyed out night here. It was a little out of the way from what we wanted to see in Zagreb. The neighbourhood was very pleasant though and the nearby restaurant was very good. Our hosts were very friendly and helpful as well. There was also air conditioning in the rooms which was very much appreciated.

very lovely, thank you :) reminder for a reader and potential guest - do check where we are, some people simply don't realise that the hostel will not teleport to the mainsquare when they arrive :D

This hostel is amazing! Amazing staff, and amazing atmosphere. I felt so welcome and I felt at home for the time I was there. I hugely recommend this place.

• 16th Jul 2015

We recommend this traveler to all good hostels :D Thanks for staying!

Amazing! Amazing hostel, amazing staff, amazing atmosphere, amazing people staying there! The only downside, you might never want to leave :)

Really nice staff which helped a lot

?! you reviewed the wrong hostel. there is no nice staff here, sorry. ;)

It's the type of place where they pour coffee for you when you get there, and you buy coffee for the hostel for laundry service. Really great community and staff. This place is really for good vibes. If you're looking for a huge commercial party or operation, maybe some place other is for you. But if you enjoy spending quality time, then this place is perfect.

Well put :) Thank you for staying, the house likes you :=)

One of the best hostel experiences I've had. Igor and the team are equal parts family and hosts. Mali Mrak is very much the opposite of a corporate hostel. In fact, the only part of their jobs they didn't seem to love was the taking money part. Even the location part that some people dinged them on was perfect. Residential neighborhood, so it was quiet, but right by a tram line with fast access to the main square, old city and bus station. Love this place.

Thank you for that. We really dislike commercialism and try to stay away from it at much as is possible. Best wishes.

You are guaranteed to meet the friendliest most jubilant people here ready to enjoy Zagreb with you.

Great atmosphere, great staff, great accommodations... I wish I stay longer and enjoy this beautiful place :D

i was very sadisfied with my stay.. met nice people, good staff, great hospitality.. in general a very nice experience.. thank you :)

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

great meeting you. thanks for the pictures and for staying with us :)

Such a great hostel, the owners are lovely and will do anything and everything for you. The hostel has such a chilled environment and feels like you are entering someones home rather than a hostel. Great sociable atmosphere. loved the dog.

uuh, we're happy to help, but with some limits please :D !glad to have you ladies, best wishes!

Amazing hostel, unlike anywhere else we have ever stayed. Great, casual atmosphere. Staff were very welcoming, felt like we were in their home! Highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5