Superb 1,430 Total Reviews
Superb 1,430 Total Reviews
Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb Located at Dubicka 8, , Zagreb.
Croatia
Zagreb 10000 Dubicka 8
94% 1430
45.8129230 15.9293288
    Rooms available

• wemigal
  • Argentina, Mixed Group, 31-40
26th May 2016

We enjoyed staying at Malik! The stuff was super friendly, especially Filipe, who was at our disposal the whole time! The ambiance is relaxed and quiet, it's not definitely a place to go if you want hard party, but if you what you're looking for is fun talks and exchange ideas, it's the place to be!

21st May 2016
8.0

You will see a lot of art, creativity and expression packed into a small space at this unique hostel. They have a nice garden and two well equipped kitchens. the beds were comfortable and the facilities clean. My only criticism is on the location. it is a good 45-50 min walk from the center, and we usually like to stay in a place that's about 2km from the center. the space has dark walls, so if you like a hostel that is well lit, with lots of natural light, this isn't for you.

• Denmark, Male, 18-24
18th May 2016

I felt bad leaving - the next hostel could only dissappoint. Not an average kind of hostel. Unique, cozy, great and hippie-like atmosphere in its best way. Description is very honest. Read it. If you're into atmospheres like this (how can one not be?) it is a clear 10/10.

14th May 2016

Great hostel, staff was super friendly and easy going. Fun to hangout, everyone was really social and happy to help us navigate the city. Hostel was nice, I would definitely stay again

7th May 2016

COOLEST HOSTEL EVER! Amazing staff, creatively decorated, sick wall murals over the whole hostel, clean bathrooms/rooms, really just the most unique and laid-back hostel I've been to in all of Europe. 10/10 would recommend.

• France, Female, 31-40
3rd May 2016

Lovely and warm place. If I were you (reader), I would go (back!). Hvala!

1st May 2016

At the time of writing this review I have been travelling for 2 months and this is the best hostel I have stayed in so far!!!! The staff are amazing and Igor is the nicest guy. If I am ever in the area I will absolutely stay again. My favourite part of visiting Zagreb was this hostel!!! I can not recommend this hostel enough!

• actuallylindsay
  • USA, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

This place was the best. I can't say enough good things - the house was inviting and interesting, and the people were so great. I think I was saddest to leave this hostel out of any place I've ever visited. Very relaxed and fun energy. Would definitely book again, and hopefully will be back!!

• lcyhlldy
  • England, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

All hostels should be like this. I wish I could've taken it and everyone inside it with me. It's filled with the warmest most interesting people and is so far removed from the clinical, characterless hostel experience. I didn't want to leave and 100% want to return. Thanks so much for your hospitality/ time all of you!

Thanks for a lovely time dear :) !!

20th Apr 2016

Great hostel I'm Zagreb. Very relaxed, chill environment. You're a public transit ride away from the city center as well as bus station. Would stay there again.