Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb Reviews

Dubicka 8, Zagreb, Croatia

It was really a nice stay, just feel like a family, and also good opportunities to know some interesting friends. If I had more time, I would have stayed longer.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • China

The hostel had a really good atmosphere. Great hosts and a lovely chilled place to stay, would definitely stay again when in Zagreb. I recommend it to anyone wanting somewhere to relax and get a true insight in to the city.

I'm not sure what more you can ask for in a hostel. The staff is amazing and the atmosphere is amazing. Igor is very helpful and friendly; I wish we had more time there actually. I've been in maybe 20 different hostels, this was my favorite.

I really enjoyed the stay at this hostel!The staff is super friendly, Igor took us for a cycling tour,went to a brewery with us an gave us super information about how to experience zagreb the local way.Some might say it is a bit off the road but in the end it's just a short ride with the tram.If I would come back to zagreb this is deffinately the place where I would stay again!!Thanks for your support and hopefully we will see us again!Greetz Hanjo

• 14th Aug 2014

This is probably the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff is incredibly friendly an helpful and the atmosphere was so chilled!

• 14th Aug 2014

There is no spoon :)

great place to stay, fantastic atmosphere, retro quirky, fun staff who go out of their way to help guests and an added bonus of cute dogs! if u r looking for a place to chill, meet likeminded people then this is the place for u :) the ten min tram ride is easy enough but if you too lazy to do that, then sadly , its your loss! thanks so much guys, sure i'll be back! ;)

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Czech Republic

Sometimes finding the best hostel isn't about having anything and everything included or the most up-to-date facilities, it's about finding somewhere that makes you feel as though you're being welcomed into a friend's home. If you like the clinical, hotel types of properties then this isn't for you, but for those that want a more organic experience, Mali Mrak is a beautiful little place that makes you feel you've stumbled on to a hidden gem, try it and I dare you not to be smiling when you leave

We really liked this hostel, especially the big locker we were provided that was able to fit our carry-on sized suitcase, duffel bag, and backpack. The rooms were also air-conditioned! And the hostel is about a 5min walk from a tram that also has a night-line. The staff were friendly as well.

Nice hostel has its own soul. Every room has been painting in different style. Nice atmosphere and nice staff. It's worthy of the money in Zagreb. Not in the center, but the trams are very convenient to take to anywhere.

This is definitely somewhere to go if you want a backpackers atmosphere where you can meet lots of new people. The owner and staff are very welcoming and extremely helpful. It's very homely and we had a great stay there. Thanks Igor.

Very welcoming and friendly staff. We weent planning to stay in Zagreb but after we had been yo Mali mrak, we wished we could of stayed longer

• 5th Aug 2014

Likewise, lovely guests :) Thanks!

An extremely lovely hostel! I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a sense of community on their travels. Igor and his staff are so welcoming and helpful. Whenever met with questions they'd do their best to help. The hostel's rooms are well kept and the bathrooms are always clean. The hostel has an ideal location for those looking for a peaceful neighborhood. 5-10 minute commute to local tram station, this was never a problem, it was fun getting to know town. Stop reading this and book now!

thank you for recognizing our efforts to keep the place clean and good :) Had a great time with you two, all the best!

I stayed 3 nights at this hostel and had a really lovely time, I wish I could have stayed longer! Special mention to all of the staff they make you feel right at home! I will definitely be back soon Miss you guys already

• 4th Aug 2014

We didn't get a key for our room and the hostel front door was left open all the time. The kitchen was never cleaned the whole time we were here. The staff were friendly and helpful but hard to find around the hostel. It was quite far out so we got a bit lost from the train. "Use gmaps" isn't the best instruction!

Just ask for the key, each room has one, sometimes we forget. Don't be scared, this isn't your hometown :) Say, what's wrong with these people and their "gmaps" comment - you get an email that advises you to do so, but in ADDITION to the EXTENSIVE directions on HOSTELWORLD. Do you know that every hostel has directions when you book on hostelworld? Yes, imagine that...

It was located in a nice quiet neighbourhood. Also the staff was amazing - very helpful, friendly and patient. Hostel was the best part of our trip actually. Wonderful place to stay.

Not easy to find, but generally ok. I can not tell much more, as we came very late after midnight, just overnight and next day 8 AM we left the place

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Poland

It goes both ways, it seems. Can't say much about you either, you seemed generally ok ;)

Our stay at Mali Mrak was perfect! Igor and the staff was really nice and helpfull, they gave us all of what we need! With the Hostel, we booked 1 day before to visit Plitvice and we're taken at Mali Mrak and at the end of the day a van brought us to the Hostel! Good organisation and no problem! Besides, Mali Mrak's decoration is amazing and there is only good vibes (2 cold beers when we arrive :) ), it's like a little community, it felt like home! The best Hostel we can find! Thx Igor ;)

• 3rd Aug 2014

Hi, it really *is* a small (ad hoc :)) community of travelers and friends. Thank you :) !

I have never been to a hostel with such a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, the staff were fantastic and I enjoyed the outdoor facilities- very much recommend it!

• 2nd Aug 2014

great stay, thanks M. ! :)

This is without doubt the hostel with the best atmosphere and staff we ever stayed in. We felt so welcome and went to some awesome places that you would never go to as a normal toerist. You will definitely see us again!

• 1st Aug 2014

Thank you, glad you liked the impromptu day trip :) We'll meet again, thanks for staying with us!

I can not stress enough how much I enjoyed my stay at Mali Mrak. The staff, the building itself, everything was amazing! Special thanks to Igor, Ivana, Nika, Borris, Natasza, Boy S, and everyone else who made my stay so great. I will be back!

take care :) Great meeting ya.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7