Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb

Superb 1634 Total Reviews
Superb 1634 Total Reviews

21st Apr 2017

The atmosphere was very relaxing - there's a beautiful patio where guests and employees ate and hung out. The people that stayed there were the nicest I've ever experienced in a hostel, they offered us their snacks and invited us to sit on the patio with them. On the top floor of the hostel, there's a really cool little attic area that has a projector that you can watch movies on! Only complaint was the wifi - didn't work in our room. Location isn't bad - right by public transportation.

• CharlynnJ
  • Canada, Couple, 18-24
19th Apr 2017

By far our favourite hostel that we've been to. Right away, we felt welcome and at home. Everyone was so willing to give us tips for Zagreb. The house is beautiful and so are the people. It's very easy to get caught up in the relaxed atmosphere and chat the day away with some new friends. However, Igor motivated us to go out and actually explore more of Zagreb and we're glad we did! Also, the artwork around the house is stunning! Would highly recommend to anyone travelling to Zagreb!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

This is a wonderful hostel! Though my friend and I only stayed for two nights, this hostel would be perfect for travelers who are staying a long time. The owners are friendly and helpful. Plus, there is a great sense of community within the hostel. I have nothing but good things to say about this place.

Glad you liked, thanks for a nice stay :))

4th Apr 2017

Mali mrak made my trip to Zagreb so much more special. The hostel itself is too cool (& clean!) and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. My friend and I told Igor we wanted to cook dinner for everyone and he let us borrow some bikes and told us where to find a local farmers market to get our ingredients. We then had a very nice dinner with the guests and staff at the hostel that night. Although you're not in old town the tram is super close and it takes 10 min to get to old town - easy

Thanks for cooking with us & being lovely guests, all the best!

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
3rd Apr 2017
7.7

The owner and staffs was wery nice. Atmosphere and free wifi was really good But there was few outlet and The bed was law(?). I wasn't able to stretch my back (upper body) while sitting on the bed.

Low, that's the word :) yes, the lower bunks tend to be usually not that high. I'm also not a fan of that, but the design didn't include my perspective back in the day. Take the upper I recommend 'till we work it out , there's no quick solution.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017

This is just much more than a hostel.

Thanks for recognising! And thanks for the good company.

25th Mar 2017

Friendly, laid back atmosphere...if the staff makes any recommendations of what to see def take them up on it. Also cleanliness is important to them as yoy can see they are constantly checking the bathrooms and common areas to make syre it is spotless.

6th Mar 2017

Awesome hidden away place to be and the city center is only a 15 bus ride away :-) staff gave awesome recommendations and made you really feel welcome into their little family atmosphere. I loved the hangout space on the top floor and the Sin City comics in the bathrooms were pretty entertaining :-). I had an excellent stay, recommended for those who like the quite life and to hang out in an awesome location with really chill people.

Thanks for staying :)

19th Feb 2017

This hostel is very artsy and welcoming. The owner and staff are amazing people and there are dogs there! The bunk beds are wooden so they're super comfortable, and the shower is clean and spacious. Wonderful experience all around.

19th Feb 2017

Hostel Mali Mrak was the best! One of my favorite hostels I've stayed at in Europe, and beyond! It is a bit outside the city center, but the trams are very close to the hostel, easy to use and cheap. The hostel is clean and has a lovely kitchen. And the staff is top notch--they always made sure I had plenty of stuff to do and gave great suggestions for bars and restaurants. The vibe is lively and cozy--a great choice for a solo traveler!

Thanks dear, was a pleasure!