Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb Reviews

Dubicka 8, Zagreb, Croatia

This hostel was the most welcoming place I've ever stayed! There is a real community atmosphere there - people are always relaxing together in the backyard, and one night a group of us even organized a big family dinner. The staff are all wonderful human beings and will help you out with anything you need. Igor even let people borrow bikes so he could show us the way to the market in the city (and give us tips on who to buy from there!). Hostel Mali Mrak feels just like a home.

• 23rd Aug 2015

I loved my stay here and thought it was a very special place. Igor and Fillip were very friendly and helpful and know so much about Zagreb and Croatia. The atmosphere was relaxed and peaceful, a great place to meet and get to know people. Thank you for making my stay in Croatia so interesting and enjoyable!

• 21st Aug 2015

Great hostel with a chilled vibe and amazing staff. Close to supermarkets and a tram stop and most importantly fast wifi. Thank you to Igor and the team for a wonderful stay!

yeh, wifi better be fast, we pay a *hitload to keep the stream fresh :D Thanks for staying, was good having onboard!

This is a really nice, cozy hostel. The staff is just great and very helpful. They create a very warm and social atmosphere.

Me and a friend stayed in Zagreb unfortunately only for one night, but a great night. The Hostel has a great atmosphere, it's clean, colorful, has a beautiful back yard and lovely co-workers (including the dog). Thank you, guys! Was a first good step into Croatia! See you next time we're around. Cheers, Valéria & Marina

Very good atmosphere for relaxing and lovely interior. Enjoyed the staying very much.

Everything about this place was wonderful. I felt so comfortable here and the staff made me feel like I had known them for a while. The place was very clean and a great place to just chill. I wish I could've stayed longer than 2 days.

Just the coolest place and the best staff! They gave a lot of suggestions of what to do in Zagreb and where to eat. Always someone in the backyard or in the garage to hang out with. Thinking about doing another eurotrip and just because I want to come back to Mali Mrak!

The walk to the centre does take about an hour so you have to take the tram. Its nice and quite here. I wasn't here long though, but the time I spent I enjoyed.

One of the best hostels i've ever been, great atmosphere, the staff was very kind and happy to help, people was very friendly. Long story short: perfect place to chill out and relax, while visiting Zagreb

Great place. The staff was really helpful with everything and sitting in the outside area in the evening was loads of fun. Because of the distance to the city centre, this might not be the right hostel for everyone. But the vibe there can't be beaten, it's almost like a big friendly flatshare :)

We loved Hostel Mali Mrak! The staff was friendly, accessible, warm and welcoming, the rooms were clean and comfortable (and had air conditioning!), and everyone else who was staying there was also friendly and great. Definitely a homey community vibe. It's a bit outside of Zagreb downtown but we actually liked that -- it made it quieter and more residential, like coming home at night. And the city is definitely easily accessible by tram. We would absolutely come back!

• 14th Aug 2015

I would very highly recommend Hostel Mali Mrak to anyone staying in Zagreb. It is easily one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in atmosphere wise. The outside area is super chill and everyone is really welcoming. The staff are excellent especially Ivana who really was responsible for making our time there so enjoyable. 10/10 would highly recommend!

• 13th Aug 2015

Really friendly staff, very helpful with showing us what they reccomended doing in Zagreb and booking the day trip to Plitvice Lakes for us!! Very enjoyable stay. Thanks!!

• 13th Aug 2015

Loved my stay here. Very helpful staff, great space to relax and meet fellow travelers, quite, nice distance from the city center.

Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff is great and it's a nice atmosphere. Met lots of people and had a good night sleep. I will definitely go back to this hostel if i return to Zagreb!

Loved the atmosphere. Wish my check in process didn't take so long, especially after a day of traveling. That aside, loved the people, atmosphere and philosophy. Thanks!

Jep, that same philosophy says: don't jammer, there was a reason for the delay, people have to eat. And we took care of you during your wait, pumpkincakesugarpie ;) That aside, you're welcome.

awesome staff, very nice and helpful. location is only a short tram ride from popular areas. relax and artistic hostel, definitely recommend.

I loved the staff and guests. One of friendliest hostels I have been.

This hostel was the highlight of my trip. There is such a relaxed and communal atmosphere here I didn't want to leave! Really perfect if you are travelling alone as you'll meet great people. Thanks again Mali Mrak!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7