9.2
Superb 926 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 926 Total Reviews
Hostel Malti Located at 109, Birkirkara Hill, Ta Giorni, St. Julians, , St. Julians.
Malta
St. Julians STJ1147 109, Birkirkara Hill, Ta Giorni, St. Julians
92% 926
35.9136967 14.4901084
    Rooms available

• wheadon_53590
  • Wales, Male, 31-40
18th May 2016

Great location. Tidy and comfortable. Staff were super friendly and helpful and helped us to get the most out of our trip.

• England, Female, 18-24
16th May 2016

Just returned from an amazing week at hostel malti! Already want to book my return. The atmosphere is amazing, particularly enjoyed the BBQ and being able to use the roof terrace. The hostel was cleaned regularly and kept tidy. The hostel is also in a great location with it being a 5/10 min walk from all the shops/beach/night life! The staff were really friendly and around to help. Haidee and Javi were lots of fun and made some really good nights out! Defiantly will miss them!

• England, Male, 18-24
11th May 2016

I miss Malti a ridiculous amount already, the place is amazing for meeting people both in the communal area and on the rooftop terrace. The best thing about the hostel is the staff, Javi and Haidee are the nicest guys I've met in a hostel and go out of their way to make sure everyone has an amazing time; it's worth going to Malta just to meet them! I don't like to go back to the same place twice but I would come back here tomorrow if I could! Good location and everything too.

Thanks so much :) It was a pleasure having you stay and we hope that you come back soon, we would love to have you stay again!

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
11th May 2016

Best hostel i went so far. not because of the facilities itself- but because of the amazing staff and atmosphere they somehow create it. Cant wait to go back!

We can't wait to have you come back either! Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th May 2016

Hostel malti was one of my best hostel experiences!! Not only is it very good price, the staff and the atmosphere of the place makes it feel extremely cozy and happy. I made very good friends while staying in this hostal, I loved the barbecues, and the staff was always willing to help. They have a lot of connections/promotions with many activities, restaurants, and excursions as well. It is allow impossible to have a boring time here! Loved Malta and loved the hostal.

9th May 2016

Jave and haide were professional and kind to me. I am a recent widow and just retired. This is my first solo trip and had emergency knee surgery a month ago. The staff were welcoming to those of us over 50 with health challenges. It was a wonderful experience that will not be forgotten. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!

Thank you for your lovely review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to help with that. Enjoy the rest of your trip and remember that you are always welcome to come back and visit us :)

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
5th May 2016

Awesome hostel. Highly recommend it

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5th May 2016

My third time at hostel Malti ! Absolutely love the place and the people. Never been in a hostel that feels more like home. Can't wait to go back ! Special shout out to the staff Chris, Javier and Haidi for making my stay special

Glad you enjoyed it again! We are already looking forward to seeing you next year!!!

2nd May 2016
8.0

Very friendly staff. I didn't find the lockers under the bed safe at all, since they are open on the sides, so travellers should be careful if traveling with expensive stuff. Toilets were sometimes stinky. Since they have so many guests one person should clean it at least once more along the day, especially early in the morning. Location is good and access to everything is alright. Prices are also fair enough. If you buy food, keep it in your room. People stole all my food twice!

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st May 2016

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at... I highly recommend it, especially for solo travelers. It's a very social hostel and it's very easy to make friends, both with other travelers and with the staff. The hot tub is amaaaaazing (especially if, like me, you end up visiting during a very windy week) and the staff goes above and beyond on everything. It's in a great location, easily accessible by buses and a bit of walking... Beautiful area, close to Balluta Bay and Spinola Bay.