Hostel Malti Reviews

109, Birkirkara Hill, Ta Giorni, St. Julians, St. Julians, Malta

Amazing amazing hostel!!!! A must if you are in Malta !!

• 23rd Jul 2015

First - the dorm is as hot as a sauna during summer. 4 fans (only 2 working properly) for 14 people! I booked this hostel thinking it would be very nice considering the rate and so on, but it happened to be a nightmare, worst hostel me and my friends had been in one year of trips around europe. Some o us had a few disagremeents with the staff and their way of answering it was beyond unprofessional, ended up bein rude and sarcastic. I definetely don't recommend this hostel!

Aaron and Chris are awesome hosts – they both know so much about Malta and helped us plan our day. Both were spot on with recommendations for us. We stayed in a private room and it was very comfortable with good facilities. Kitchen was great, but we never used it as we took advantage of the range of affordable restaurants nearby.

Awesome hostel with great staff! Really good at recommending activities and organising day trips etc. with others in the hostel. Bathrooms not overly clean and bedroom very hot/stuffy. Would definitely stay here again though!

The hostel is really awesome and people that work therethere are adorableadorable, mostly Aron.

Really enjoyed my stay here, Chris and Aaron really run a class operation. Good value, good atmosphere and great recommendations on how to spend your time in Malta.

I enjoyed my whole stay. Location is 5 mins away from St.Julians' center. The hostel has a perfect roof-top and jacuzzi to chill out. There are really cool places to eat out etc. I have stayed around 20 hostels in last few years, but Aaron and Chris are the best hosts that I have ever met. Really cool guys. Thank you for your hospitality.

Friendly staff but the rooms do not have a key to access, it is open all the time to any guest. I wouldnt mind having more than 1 toillet for floor also =)

Thank you for Comments. We always like it when guests make the effort to write something about our Hostel. This helps us keep up to date with improving the guests experience not only in our Hostel but also on our beautiful islands. Unfortuanately you comment was quite the opposite.A key to each dorm would only be more of a noise nuisance. I m sure you remember using the 120 kg security lockers you stored your luggage in. As regards the toilets we do have 1 on each floor which quite the standard

This hostel is clean, well looked after and very social with an incredible atmosphere! The owner Chris is also very welcoming and makes the hostel feel very homely! Only downsides I found were the bathrooms were small and the lack of 24hr reception. On the whole this is a very good hostel, highly recommended!

It's my second home! Definitely my heart is there! Amazing place with amazing people. Best 28 days ever!

• 21st Jun 2015

Great place, extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff and a fun vibe! Thanks for a great stay!

• 18th Jun 2015

Hostel Malti is the perfect hostel to go alone and go with the flow. The rooms and bathrooms aren't luxurious, but they get the job done. The staff are incredibly kind and helpful. They gave me specific directions for how to efficiently maneuver the island so I could pack as much as I could in a short time. You meet people from all over the world who are friendly and fun-loving. Staying here was definitely part of the reason why my trip to Malta was so great.

Everything is quite good, but the bathrooms are claiming for improvements.

My favorite hostel I've ever stayed at. Thank you!

Amzing location, amazing people, had a great time. Can do better by having air conditioners in the roons since malta gets really hot but one of the vest hostels I havr stayed in.

I had a wonderful time staying at Hostel Malti! Chris and Aaron were super helpful, and I met some lovely people during my stay. A really relaxed environment. Highly recommended!

• 10th Jun 2015

The twelve bed room could do with a lick of paint and the fan needed fixing but overall the hostel was well looked after and had a great atmosphere! The staff amazing and totally made our trip! Would recommend to anyone! The rooftoparea and hot tub were fantastic!

• 7th Jun 2015

I can really recomend that hostel. Very nice location, super friendly stuff and familuar Atmosphere.

• 4th Jun 2015

Hostel Malti is everything you hope to find when you go to a hostel. The staff was AMAZING - Aaron gave me the best greeting ever and a great itinerary for my first day, and Chris and Sylvia were so friendly and wonderful. The atmosphere was great, and I went on a day drip to Colmino planned by the hostel, which was SUCH a great experience and so much fun. You have to climb a big hill to get to the hostel, but in general, everything was lovely.

cool party place for solo travellers easy too meet people plus got a sick roof top lounge, take your own booze up there, super social perfect place for everyone too come together after a day exploring. the guys who work there are really cool people who go outta your way too help you and make an effort to remember each individuals name and get to no them a little bit. i think this is what made the hostel, the staff. you guys were great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3