Hostel Malti Reviews

41, Birkirkara Hill, Ta Giorni, St. Julians, St. Julians, Malta

Awesome place, great staff, great atmosphere. Would love to go back.

The staff at the hostel were the most friendly we have ever encountered upon our travels. They actively make sure you have a good time and make the most of the islands. The roof garden was a really nice touch and made it really easy to hang out at the hostel and relax especially with the jacuzzi! Despite the social plus points of the hostel we did feel that the amenities had been overlooked. The shower curtains were kinda dirty and the bathrooms had sliding doors.

My stay at Hostel Malti was probably the best I've ever had. Aaron, Chris and Barbara run an amazing establishment, run with warmth, hospitality and generosity. They've created a family environment and you feel a part of the family the second you walk through the door. As a result, the hostel seems to attract a crowd of thoughtful, decent people. Absolutely fantastic experience and met some amazing people from all over the world. Highest recommendation.

• 3rd Apr 2014

So much more than the hostel experience one expects! On arrival Chris & Aaron explain everything about the surrounding area, the whole island, including restaurants, sightseeing, nightlife, bus numbers, you name it they explained it! In a week I saw much of the Islands sights. Chris / Aaron booked a car for us, so accommodating. Such a friendly atmosphere, from bbq's on the terrace to Aaron taking us to Salsa dancing lessons! An amazing week, thanks very much to you all, Hope to be back soon!!

• 27th Mar 2014

The Hostel is awesome! Clean and has everything you need! I would recommend it to my friends!!

• 24th Mar 2014

very friendly staff & most helpful with suggestions of where to go on trips. If i ever go to Malta again it will be to this hostel.

The best hostel I’ve been in Europe! Nice and warm people, willing to help you with anything you need and to make you have perfect days over Malta! The hostel is not just very clean and cozy, but also has a awesome atmosphere and a very positive vibe! I really recommend it and hope be able to come back soon!

• 17th Mar 2014

It 's look like your home, but with a lots of friends from all over the world. The owner are kindly and really amazing .The room are comfortable and the jacuzzi in the roof top was such a great experience. Saturday night Chris and Aaron brought us to Paceville night life and we spent the entire night drinking ,and partying. They give us all the information to have a great experience in Malta. In a few words we leave a piece of heart there.

• 14th Mar 2014

Hostel malti is the best hostel i have ever stayed at!! Chris/aaron go out of there way to make sure you enjoy yourself and even help you to get where you want! Straight away you feel right at home and meet great people like i did! If your looking for a hostel in malta, there is none better! :)

Hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Chris and Aaron are so unbelievably nice, helpful, and seem genuinely interested in what you have planned/how your day was. They made me feel so welcome and I can't wait to go back.

Very nice hostel, whit a very nice staff !! thank you for kindness !!! A perfect place for every travelers !!

• 2nd Mar 2014

I have been travelling around Europe for the better part of a year, and this has been one of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff here are super helpful, and willing to out of their way to help you in any way, making you feel right at home. There is a well equipped kitchen, plenty of showers, and bathrooms are kept very clean. I could not recommended this hostel enough! Oh and it has a jacuzzi!

The staff were amazing. Although I stayed there only a few days, Aaron and Chris made sure I got the most as possible from my stay there. They gave me advice on areas to visit and how to get there. The other guests at the hostel were also very welcoming and it was clear that Hostel Malti created a great atmosphere for bonding with fellow travelers.

Very comfortable and cosy little Hostel. I loved the self-catering option. I loved the colours and the whole idea of keeping the hostel in its original Maltese form. The atmosphere was awesome! The people are so great, friendly and helpful! It felt like coming home and just relaxing! The idea of the jacuzzi in the roof terasse is just the BOMB! Loved it! I definately will come back and recommend this hostel further!

Awesome hostel...not sure you could beat it! Relaxed, chilled out & super friendly vibe - Chris & Aaron are incredible hosts, they could not have been more friendly & welcoming! Communal areas are all fantastic - the rooftop terrace is the perfect place to curl up & ready your book & the jacuzzi was a real treat, especially after a chilly winter dip in the bay. I am not normally one to retrace my steps, but I will be returning to Hostel Malti - honestly, it's a real gem!

Had a great time, met some great people and stayed 2 days longer than intended.........

Hostel Malti was incredible for me, the owner, Chris, was friendly and always trying to make the hostel better for his guests. Aaron, who greeted me the first night, often stays up late (till 2am sometimes) to welcome new arrivals and make sure they make it safely from the airport. They both have an extensive knowledge of the island, bus routes, and all the best local food places and sights. The staff was a group of hardworking, diverse, friendly girls that I adored. Relaxing, happy place. Love.

• 15th Feb 2014

Brilliant hostel, staff were very helpful and the whole atmosphere made me feel right at home. Only wish I could of stayed longer!

Great stay at Hostel Malti. The staff was great, Aaron was always ready to help you plan out your days, whether it was sightseeing, restaurants, shops or nightlife. Can't wait to come back!

We stayed at Hostel Malti for two nights, and then we came back to stay two more nights because we liked it so much there! The staff gave us much information about where to go and how to get there. Thumbs very up, guys!

• 14th Dec 2013