Hostel Malti Reviews

41, Birkirkara Hill, Ta Giorni, St. Julians, St. Julians, Malta

Hostel Malti is by far the best hostel I have ever been to. Aaron, Chris & Co are really friendly hosts that treat you personally and not as just as a number. They provide you great information for day trips and for night life they provide you coupons for free drinks. Terrace and living room are nice places to socialize with other travelers.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Slovenia

Great stay! Great for solo travellers. Comfortable and spacious rooms. Really helpful staff. I was a bit disappointed that there weren't group trips organised during the day like I heard they did over the summer, but the staff still helped us a lotto organise ourselves independently. Lovely rooftop and good kitchen and common areas. Chatta the hostel dog is beautiful. Thanks for having me Chris and Aaron.

We had an amazing holiday in Hostel Malti. It was our first real hostel experience (experiences before were only in private rooms) and it has been very good! All services Chris and Aaron offered were really good (tips about things to do/visit), certainly the organised bustour to Birgufest. Location off the hostel is close by bus stops, restaurants, supermarkets, Paceville etc. The atmosphere in the hostel with all the other people was very nice, almost like a new family.

• 6th Oct 2014

It was a great accommodation!!! The staff is really cool and the jacuzzi on the roof is top!!! Hope we see us next year again...

• 5th Oct 2014

If you want to spend a nice week in Malta, you absolutely have to go to Hostel Malti... Chris and Aron are really nice people, always ready to help you when you need. The hostel is in a good position, 2 minutes walking from the bus station and just 7 minutes from paceville! Clean and large rooms and bathrooms, big terrace with a wonderful sea view where you can eat, relax on the sofas and meet new people... certainly i will return!

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Albania

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Malti. Chris and Aaron were such great guys to hang out and talk to, even helped when needed. All the facilities were fine although my plug sockets where my bed was didn't function at all. Location is not so far from the centre of St Julians and a quick walk to Sliema so transport wasn't always essential. Overall I had a fantastic time and I hope to be back sometime in the near future. Keep up the excellent work!

Nice hostel, very friendly staff. Vending machine was a gift from the gods at times

• 24th Sep 2014

Fantastic international backpackers' community. Very helpful staff. Hostel situated in very calm and quiet neigborhood, but only 5 minutes walk from the city center. Great place to stay for a few days in Malta.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Poland

I travelled on my own and my first thought before I got to hostel Malti was will I feel comfy there? As a woman who is travelling alone. And after I got there I immediately knew this is going to be awesome 10 days! Stuff, people there and the vibe was simply awesome! I still keep in touch with the people I met there and I am still very sad that I had to leave Malta and Hostel Malti! Even after 10 days I wasn't bored and I am looking forward to visit the stuff and Hostel again sometime soon!

• 15th Sep 2014

Amazing staff, very helpful, very friendly.

Great hostel, great staff, friendly vibes. Chris and Aaron are great and willing to help you to get anywhere you want to go on the island, I donit think I could have chosen a better place to stay!

• 9th Sep 2014

Great location with an even better staff. Hostel has weekly get togethers or excursions- which are great for meeting people or for seeing something for cheap. Bathrooms were in pretty bad condition though the staff did try their best to keep them clean- leaky showers and poor drainage systems. If you're social, want to swim in some beautiful locations, and don't mind dirty bathrooms, then you've found yourself at home.

The hostel is a place where you feel comfortable. People there are friendly and easygoing. Staff and the whole comunity makes you want to stay there a little bit longer than planned. It isn't the cleanest and the most quet hostel around but it has most defenetly one of the best owners there is. Thanks, we recomend it!

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

Excelent hostel, definetly the one to go in Malta. Staff is extremely helpful and kind, doing activities such as day trips, BBQs, night outs and providing useful information when it comes to tourism. Great communal areas, rooftop chill out ( jacuzzi included) and inside as well so it is perfect to meet people., great atmosphere and location.

This has to be the best hostel in the world! Chris and Aaron are amazing and make sure everyone is having a good time. Walking distance to the beach, jacuzzi on the rooftop terrace, bbqs, day trips and a friendly atmosphere. Can't ask for anything else

This is the best Hostel I´ve stayed in. The management really do care about every guest that walk through the door. There´s always some daytrip or BBQ on the roof with the best atmosphere. The kitchen is good enough to make your own breakast, lunch & some lighter dinners. My girlfriend was a bit scepticall to Hostel in general but after our stay at Hostel Malti she completly changed her mind, now she wants to know when we can go back. If you chose Hostel Malti you won´t be disappointed.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Sweden

The staff at Hostel Malti is really outstanding. Super friendly guys, always up for a chat and a laugh. I loved the roof terrace and the jacuzzi with sweeping views over St. Julian's. There is no breakfast included but they often do roof top BBQs and the hostel is relatively close to Paceville. It's really a bit of a party hostel actually, which is great if you're on your own and wanting to meet new people. I think the showers could be a bit cleaner.

If you want to meet interesting people, then this is the place for you! There is always someone to talk to and share experiences or have a drink with. I was there during the hottest time and also stayed in a dorm, so you can expect some fights over the fans. Taking showers was a bit difficult, because at some point there was no air and the air conditioner just could'nt manage. I was also glad I just had a backpack, because the way to the hostel is on a steep hill.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Estonia

The amazing staff Chris and Aaron, are dedicated and passionate about the hostel and for people enjoying their stay whilst enjoying the experience themselves. They take the time for everyone who walks through the door to feel welcome and to know your name and help you with your time on the islands. A laid back place that ticks all the boxes for a great hostel. I have stayed in over 80 hostels and Hostel Malti is up there in one of the better and would recommend it to all travellers.

I have stayed at many hostels and this is easily one of the best. Aaron and Chris are running are very good hostel here. There are activities organised regulary, helpful advice and assistance, The hostel has very good common areas including rooftop terrace. Do not hesitate book today!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4