Hostel Malti Reviews

109, Birkirkara Hill, Ta Giorni, St. Julians, St. Julians, Malta

Really close location to Saint Julian's, taxi service available from airport was really cheap and helpful! Chris who runs the hostel is awesome, friendly and helpful to wherever you need to go or want to do. The hostel has a cool rooftop for drinking and the rooms are really clean. Made some good friends here and had some awesome nights out. Thanks to Chris and the team at Hostel Malti, didn't want to leave

The only thing that I can said is that my trip to Malta defenetly wouldn't be the same if i didn't discover this hostel, I went by myself and I appeared there without any booking in advance, Chris, the owner could manage for find a place for me there, the enviroment was so friendly you feel confortable from the first moment, I enjoyed chating with people in the roof top, there are an amazing jacuzzy perfect for relax. Nice place for travellers who want a different experience in Malta! ;)

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Chris was very Nice. Feeling like home on hostel Malti. I will come Back for sure

• 1st Aug 2015

Amazing amazing hostel!!!! A must if you are in Malta !!

• 23rd Jul 2015

Aaron and Chris are awesome hosts – they both know so much about Malta and helped us plan our day. Both were spot on with recommendations for us. We stayed in a private room and it was very comfortable with good facilities. Kitchen was great, but we never used it as we took advantage of the range of affordable restaurants nearby.

Awesome hostel with great staff! Really good at recommending activities and organising day trips etc. with others in the hostel. Bathrooms not overly clean and bedroom very hot/stuffy. Would definitely stay here again though!

The hostel is really awesome and people that work therethere are adorableadorable, mostly Aron.

Really enjoyed my stay here, Chris and Aaron really run a class operation. Good value, good atmosphere and great recommendations on how to spend your time in Malta.

I enjoyed my whole stay. Location is 5 mins away from St.Julians' center. The hostel has a perfect roof-top and jacuzzi to chill out. There are really cool places to eat out etc. I have stayed around 20 hostels in last few years, but Aaron and Chris are the best hosts that I have ever met. Really cool guys. Thank you for your hospitality.

Friendly staff but the rooms do not have a key to access, it is open all the time to any guest. I wouldnt mind having more than 1 toillet for floor also =)

Thank you for Comments. We always like it when guests make the effort to write something about our Hostel. This helps us keep up to date with improving the guests experience not only in our Hostel but also on our beautiful islands. Unfortuanately you comment was quite the opposite.A key to each dorm would only be more of a noise nuisance. I m sure you remember using the 120 kg security lockers you stored your luggage in. As regards the toilets we do have 1 on each floor which quite the standard

This hostel is clean, well looked after and very social with an incredible atmosphere! The owner Chris is also very welcoming and makes the hostel feel very homely! Only downsides I found were the bathrooms were small and the lack of 24hr reception. On the whole this is a very good hostel, highly recommended!

It's my second home! Definitely my heart is there! Amazing place with amazing people. Best 28 days ever!

• 21st Jun 2015

Great place, extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff and a fun vibe! Thanks for a great stay!

• 18th Jun 2015

Hostel Malti is the perfect hostel to go alone and go with the flow. The rooms and bathrooms aren't luxurious, but they get the job done. The staff are incredibly kind and helpful. They gave me specific directions for how to efficiently maneuver the island so I could pack as much as I could in a short time. You meet people from all over the world who are friendly and fun-loving. Staying here was definitely part of the reason why my trip to Malta was so great.

Everything is quite good, but the bathrooms are claiming for improvements.

My favorite hostel I've ever stayed at. Thank you!

Amzing location, amazing people, had a great time. Can do better by having air conditioners in the roons since malta gets really hot but one of the vest hostels I havr stayed in.

I had a wonderful time staying at Hostel Malti! Chris and Aaron were super helpful, and I met some lovely people during my stay. A really relaxed environment. Highly recommended!

• 10th Jun 2015

The twelve bed room could do with a lick of paint and the fan needed fixing but overall the hostel was well looked after and had a great atmosphere! The staff amazing and totally made our trip! Would recommend to anyone! The rooftoparea and hot tub were fantastic!

• 7th Jun 2015

I can really recomend that hostel. Very nice location, super friendly stuff and familuar Atmosphere.

• 4th Jun 2015