Hostel Malti Reviews

41, Birkirkara Hill, Ta Giorni, St. Julians, St. Julians, Malta

Great place to stay in Malta. Whether you’re looking for a shared bedroom or the privacy of a private room, Hostel Malti has the perfect accommodation for you. Kitchen and chill out area are also great, very organized and clean. Also, Chris and Aron are the friendliest and most helpful hosts you can possibly expect. Will definitely be back.

This hostel was by far the best hotel I've stayed in so far! The staff were super friendly and helpful, they were more than happy to take us to the best spots in Malta! They even directed me to an incredible restaurant at Valletta waterfront! The vibe was all time, felt like I was at home! Beds were comfy and rooms are big plus the staff know how to have a good time and took us to the best places to party. They have a unique roof top, it's so cool place.

Super auberge, les gérants sont aux petits soins pour ses hôtes. L'ambiance y est chaleureuse et familiale. Bien situé dans les hauteurs de st julian's. Je recommande vivement.

Really good place. Nice staff

Great little hostel, Nick did a great job.

the people working in hostel Malti were extremly friendly. that also had impact on most of the travelers. very good athmosphere! it was like coming in a family. i hope that Magda and Nick are still doing the administration when i come there next time (and i hope that will be soon!)

Very cosy and well managed hostel. Will definitely be back!

The hostel is very ncie and clean, good location (away from the noise of the Paceville where trying to sleep in the week ends in IMPOSSIBLE) Kitchen always open with free coffee. One note about the staff: they're the most helpful people I've ever met in my travels, always trying to help the guests whatever they can (I've to personally thank them for my laundry and ironing service) Thanks Nich and Madga, my stay was perfect!

• 1st Nov 2014

100% very good. The hostel staff are friendly, specially Magda and Nicholas, wich they are really helpfull. They are taking care of all guests specially me,that i wanted to organize trips trought Malta. If you want to improve your english skills they are the right team cause they can manage with all the english levels. Really friendly people. The rooms are very clean and confortable, specially the private one. All of them are equipment with all the necessary things to pass a relaxing time.Thanks

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Amazing People working at the hotel.

• 15th Oct 2014

Hostel Malti is by far the best hostel I have ever been to. Aaron, Chris & Co are really friendly hosts that treat you personally and not as just as a number. They provide you great information for day trips and for night life they provide you coupons for free drinks. Terrace and living room are nice places to socialize with other travelers.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Slovenia

Great stay! Great for solo travellers. Comfortable and spacious rooms. Really helpful staff. I was a bit disappointed that there weren't group trips organised during the day like I heard they did over the summer, but the staff still helped us a lotto organise ourselves independently. Lovely rooftop and good kitchen and common areas. Chatta the hostel dog is beautiful. Thanks for having me Chris and Aaron.

We had an amazing holiday in Hostel Malti. It was our first real hostel experience (experiences before were only in private rooms) and it has been very good! All services Chris and Aaron offered were really good (tips about things to do/visit), certainly the organised bustour to Birgufest. Location off the hostel is close by bus stops, restaurants, supermarkets, Paceville etc. The atmosphere in the hostel with all the other people was very nice, almost like a new family.

• 6th Oct 2014

It was a great accommodation!!! The staff is really cool and the jacuzzi on the roof is top!!! Hope we see us next year again...

• 5th Oct 2014

If you want to spend a nice week in Malta, you absolutely have to go to Hostel Malti... Chris and Aron are really nice people, always ready to help you when you need. The hostel is in a good position, 2 minutes walking from the bus station and just 7 minutes from paceville! Clean and large rooms and bathrooms, big terrace with a wonderful sea view where you can eat, relax on the sofas and meet new people... certainly i will return!

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Malti. Chris and Aaron were such great guys to hang out and talk to, even helped when needed. All the facilities were fine although my plug sockets where my bed was didn't function at all. Location is not so far from the centre of St Julians and a quick walk to Sliema so transport wasn't always essential. Overall I had a fantastic time and I hope to be back sometime in the near future. Keep up the excellent work!

Nice hostel, very friendly staff. Vending machine was a gift from the gods at times

• 24th Sep 2014

Fantastic international backpackers' community. Very helpful staff. Hostel situated in very calm and quiet neigborhood, but only 5 minutes walk from the city center. Great place to stay for a few days in Malta.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Poland

I travelled on my own and my first thought before I got to hostel Malti was will I feel comfy there? As a woman who is travelling alone. And after I got there I immediately knew this is going to be awesome 10 days! Stuff, people there and the vibe was simply awesome! I still keep in touch with the people I met there and I am still very sad that I had to leave Malta and Hostel Malti! Even after 10 days I wasn't bored and I am looking forward to visit the stuff and Hostel again sometime soon!

• 15th Sep 2014

Amazing staff, very helpful, very friendly.

« first « Prev 1 2 3