Hostel Malti Reviews

109, Birkirkara Hill, Ta Giorni, St. Julians, St. Julians, Malta

I never stayed in a hostel with a Atmosphere so good like Hostel Malti, the staffs are so friendly I really recomend Hostel Malti, and I hope return there one day.

Fantastic staff and owner.

Great hostel. Very nice staff with lots of travel advises in Malta and Gozo. Warm atmosphere. Love the roof very much.

This hostel was great! nice location, many services offered and the staff was super helpful!

Great staff! That's what makes that hostel so special, you really feel welcome. And they also are a great help to get some info to visit that beautiful island.

The hostel was great and the people were even better! Staff threw bbq's provided helpful info about the island and took the entire hostel out at night! It was a blast and they definitely made my experience!

Great place run by great guys. Definitely a chill energy. The group at the hostel while I was there were a pretty classic party group and not overly conscientious, late night drinking in the dorms kind of thing but it's to be expected with a younger group at a hostel. Be prepared for your food in the fridge to vanish even with your name on it, try to stick to non-perishables. Aaron and Chris enable people to go anywhere on the island. Definitely don't be afraid to take the bus and walk!

I had an really good stay at Hostel Malti. The staff were all incredibly helpful and friendly. The only thing I found to be an issue was locating the place, but once you know where it is, it's great!

• 5th May 2015

Incredibly welcoming, fun, and all around accommodating staff. The roof terrance may have been the best part of my trip.

• 30th Apr 2015

Was a great experience here, a shout out to the staff... You guys are awesome :) thanks for having us!

The hostel has a great vibe and Aaron is extremely helpful and friendly at all times. The location is good. You have to walk up a hill for about 10 mins but it's not bad. I really liked the roof top + jacuzzi but beware that it's not always open. There are no mojitos either (website is outdated). The dorm I slept in needs some refurbishment. The hostel (especially the toilets) isn't super clean and even when you let the staff know about it, you don't get to see much of an improvement. Good FUN!

Hostel Malti is definitely the place to stay in Malta. Best hostel I've ever stayed at, and I've stayed in a few. It's in a great location, close to bus stops which get you all around the island, and Paceville which is the place to party. Chris and Aaron are absolutely wonderful, so helpful and friendly and really make you feel at home from the moment you walk in. The atmosphere and the energy of the place is cozy and comfortable, you feel like you've been there for your whole life. I miss it!

• 15th Apr 2015

Definitely the best hostel in Malta! The staff is awsome, the location is good, and you always find a lot of interesting and friendly people to go out with!

• 15th Apr 2015

The hostel is great! Open plan and easy to meet people- short walk to everything you need- buses , reataurants, etc. View from the top of the hostel roof is amazing! Chris and Aaron are so genuinely friendly and ready to help there's definitly noo where else I would stay in malta!

I had a great time at Hostel Malti! It is a good place to meet other travellers and the whole staff makes its best to make your stay in Malta a good one!! Awesome rooftop!! I can totally recommend it!

Great helpfull staff, and a good location in St. Julians.

This hostel was the perfect way to start my trip. The staff are amazing and do everything to ensure you get the best out of Malta. I met a lot of cool people here and had the best last night out at Café del Mar with the hostel bunch. Highly recommended!

I had a fantastic stay at Hostel Malti - the staff were fantastic and very helpful and the location of the hostel meant that I was in easy reach of fantastic beaches, sites and nightlife.

• 7th Apr 2015

The staff was great and very helpful (they even arranged diving for us), they have sockets and a small shelf for each bed and they have a jacuzzi in the terrace!

What a great place to stay for the weekend! A good location for people who are looking to get out and about, as well as for those who want to get a drink. Quiet hours very good for those who want to get out and about in the morning. Everyone that works there is great. Chris and Aaron are great to talk with and hangout with. Ask Aaron where to get a tattoo and he'll get you there. And might get one with you!

• 3rd Apr 2015