Hostel Malti Reviews

109, Birkirkara Hill, Ta Giorni, St. Julians, St. Julians, Malta

The hostel has a great vibe and Aaron is extremely helpful and friendly at all times. The location is good. You have to walk up a hill for about 10 mins but it's not bad. I really liked the roof top + jacuzzi but beware that it's not always open. There are no mojitos either (website is outdated). The dorm I slept in needs some refurbishment. The hostel (especially the toilets) isn't super clean and even when you let the staff know about it, you don't get to see much of an improvement. Good FUN!

Hostel Malti is definitely the place to stay in Malta. Best hostel I've ever stayed at, and I've stayed in a few. It's in a great location, close to bus stops which get you all around the island, and Paceville which is the place to party. Chris and Aaron are absolutely wonderful, so helpful and friendly and really make you feel at home from the moment you walk in. The atmosphere and the energy of the place is cozy and comfortable, you feel like you've been there for your whole life. I miss it!

• 15th Apr 2015

Definitely the best hostel in Malta! The staff is awsome, the location is good, and you always find a lot of interesting and friendly people to go out with!

• 15th Apr 2015

The hostel is great! Open plan and easy to meet people- short walk to everything you need- buses , reataurants, etc. View from the top of the hostel roof is amazing! Chris and Aaron are so genuinely friendly and ready to help there's definitly noo where else I would stay in malta!

I had a great time at Hostel Malti! It is a good place to meet other travellers and the whole staff makes its best to make your stay in Malta a good one!! Awesome rooftop!! I can totally recommend it!

Great helpfull staff, and a good location in St. Julians.

This hostel was the perfect way to start my trip. The staff are amazing and do everything to ensure you get the best out of Malta. I met a lot of cool people here and had the best last night out at Café del Mar with the hostel bunch. Highly recommended!

I had a fantastic stay at Hostel Malti - the staff were fantastic and very helpful and the location of the hostel meant that I was in easy reach of fantastic beaches, sites and nightlife.

• 7th Apr 2015

The staff was great and very helpful (they even arranged diving for us), they have sockets and a small shelf for each bed and they have a jacuzzi in the terrace!

What a great place to stay for the weekend! A good location for people who are looking to get out and about, as well as for those who want to get a drink. Quiet hours very good for those who want to get out and about in the morning. Everyone that works there is great. Chris and Aaron are great to talk with and hangout with. Ask Aaron where to get a tattoo and he'll get you there. And might get one with you!

• 3rd Apr 2015

We really loved our stay at hostel Malti. The staff was super friednly and helpful and the hostel had a great atmosphere. The rooftop of the hostel was really cool ,definitely not something you can find at most hostels. I would definitely reccommend staying here.

if your going to Malta, then stay here.

• 31st Mar 2015

Chris and Aaron were so helpful, I loved their adorable dog at reception. Location is great, easy to get to all attractions and Chris and Aaron will be able to advise you really well on what to do. We stayed in the apartment next to the main hostel where it was a bit quieter. Definitely would recommend this hostel :]

Amazing hostel! It's the best I've stayed at. The staff was extremely helpful and the atmosphere was great. The Hostel is located near everything you need to visit Malta- Bars, attractions, public transportation, etc. I would recommend it to anyone.

• 27th Mar 2015

Good small hostel, people are easy to talk to, i recommend staying here. The staff are also the most helpful ive come across

Hostel Malti is incredible! Upon arriving in Malta I was a bit worried being that I knew very little about the country. However, the staff at Hostel Malti do everything in their power to make sure that your stay in Malta is exceptional.Not only are they incredibly knowledgeable, but they are so much fun to be around. Malta is a beautiful place and you will enjoy it regardless, but staying at Hostel Malti truly made my trip to Malta the best travel experience I have had and I can't wait to return

• 12th Mar 2015

The atmosphere of the hostel is great, feels like one big family with all other residents. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for people who would like to enjoy nightlife and visit Valetta, as it just lies between both areas. The cleanliness of the bathrooms and showers could be checked more regularly. Overall a great stay and would love to come again.

• 21st Feb 2015

The hostel Malti, is a fantastic choice to enjoy 100% Malta. Amazing staff, really helpful, funny and friendly. The atmosphere is great to spend holidays with friends or in your own, and share the experience with nice people from everywhere in the world. Everyday there are something new going on, the people organizes tours around the island, and lots of activities such as barbecues, parties, sports... The accommodation facilities are comfortable and the location really good for meeting Malta

It is so good that i have decided to stay longer than i ment to stay. Chriss, Aaron, Silvia and Chata ( esspecialy Chata :) ) are really cool and responsible persons. Providing all informations that you need. For everyone who wanna have great experience of visiting Malta i recommend hostel Malti. Having this guys around to help you in all situations is really great. I will come back again that is for sure. Serbia loves Hostel Malti !!!

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Serbia

The moment I walked in to this hostel I felt like I was part of the family! The staff are soo friendly, helpful and fun to be around I instantly felt comfortable in this completely new and far away country!!! I would highly recommend this hostel for anyone traveling by themselves or with friends - as it's a great place to meet new people! I will say it got a little cold at night, so bring some extra sweaters if your there in the winter!!!

• 1st Jan 2015