Hostel Malti Reviews

109, Birkirkara Hill, Ta Giorni, St. Julians, St. Julians, Malta

It is so good that i have decided to stay longer than i ment to stay. Chriss, Aaron, Silvia and Chata ( esspecialy Chata :) ) are really cool and responsible persons. Providing all informations that you need. For everyone who wanna have great experience of visiting Malta i recommend hostel Malti. Having this guys around to help you in all situations is really great. I will come back again that is for sure. Serbia loves Hostel Malti !!!

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Serbia

The moment I walked in to this hostel I felt like I was part of the family! The staff are soo friendly, helpful and fun to be around I instantly felt comfortable in this completely new and far away country!!! I would highly recommend this hostel for anyone traveling by themselves or with friends - as it's a great place to meet new people! I will say it got a little cold at night, so bring some extra sweaters if your there in the winter!!!

• 1st Jan 2015

I thought it was a very good hostel experience and the staff were very welcoming and joined us on nights out.

I've stayed in hostels on five continents, but my stay in Hostel Malti was unique. The atmosphere in the hostel was something I've never experienced before; the friendliness of the staff had a huge impact to the mood of all guests and from day one I felt like I had a Maltese family that I would have known for years. My stay in Malta was amazing despite the terrible weather and Hostel Malti is to thank for it. I would def recommend this hostel to anyone! Looking forward to going back some day! :)

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Friendly crew and cozy rooms :-)

• 17th Dec 2014

Excellent place! 100% recommended.

Recently stayed at Hostel Malta for 2 nights in December 2014. Loved this hostel, great friendly staff and very clean with cable television in the lounge. Liked being able to buy soft drinks from the vending machine in the lounge although they didn't stock my favourite drink, diet coke. I love the fact there is WiFi thoughtout the hostel and even on the rooftop! Bed was very comfy. There's a free walking tour of Valletta on Saturdays!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. ideal for those traveling alone and looking for a cozy place with fun people.

Great place to stay in Malta. Whether you’re looking for a shared bedroom or the privacy of a private room, Hostel Malti has the perfect accommodation for you. Kitchen and chill out area are also great, very organized and clean. Also, Chris and Aron are the friendliest and most helpful hosts you can possibly expect. Will definitely be back.

This hostel was by far the best hotel I've stayed in so far! The staff were super friendly and helpful, they were more than happy to take us to the best spots in Malta! They even directed me to an incredible restaurant at Valletta waterfront! The vibe was all time, felt like I was at home! Beds were comfy and rooms are big plus the staff know how to have a good time and took us to the best places to party. They have a unique roof top, it's so cool place.

Super auberge, les gérants sont aux petits soins pour ses hôtes. L'ambiance y est chaleureuse et familiale. Bien situé dans les hauteurs de st julian's. Je recommande vivement.

Really good place. Nice staff

Great little hostel, Nick did a great job.

the people working in hostel Malti were extremly friendly. that also had impact on most of the travelers. very good athmosphere! it was like coming in a family. i hope that Magda and Nick are still doing the administration when i come there next time (and i hope that will be soon!)

Very cosy and well managed hostel. Will definitely be back!

The hostel is very ncie and clean, good location (away from the noise of the Paceville where trying to sleep in the week ends in IMPOSSIBLE) Kitchen always open with free coffee. One note about the staff: they're the most helpful people I've ever met in my travels, always trying to help the guests whatever they can (I've to personally thank them for my laundry and ironing service) Thanks Nich and Madga, my stay was perfect!

• 1st Nov 2014

100% very good. The hostel staff are friendly, specially Magda and Nicholas, wich they are really helpfull. They are taking care of all guests specially me,that i wanted to organize trips trought Malta. If you want to improve your english skills they are the right team cause they can manage with all the english levels. Really friendly people. The rooms are very clean and confortable, specially the private one. All of them are equipment with all the necessary things to pass a relaxing time.Thanks

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Turkey

Amazing People working at the hotel.

• 15th Oct 2014

Hostel Malti is by far the best hostel I have ever been to. Aaron, Chris & Co are really friendly hosts that treat you personally and not as just as a number. They provide you great information for day trips and for night life they provide you coupons for free drinks. Terrace and living room are nice places to socialize with other travelers.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Slovenia

Great stay! Great for solo travellers. Comfortable and spacious rooms. Really helpful staff. I was a bit disappointed that there weren't group trips organised during the day like I heard they did over the summer, but the staff still helped us a lotto organise ourselves independently. Lovely rooftop and good kitchen and common areas. Chatta the hostel dog is beautiful. Thanks for having me Chris and Aaron.

« first « Prev 1 2 3