Hostel Malti Reviews

109, Birkirkara Hill, Ta Giorni, St. Julians, St. Julians, Malta

Good small hostel, people are easy to talk to, i recommend staying here. The staff are also the most helpful ive come across

Hostel Malti is incredible! Upon arriving in Malta I was a bit worried being that I knew very little about the country. However, the staff at Hostel Malti do everything in their power to make sure that your stay in Malta is exceptional.Not only are they incredibly knowledgeable, but they are so much fun to be around. Malta is a beautiful place and you will enjoy it regardless, but staying at Hostel Malti truly made my trip to Malta the best travel experience I have had and I can't wait to return

• 12th Mar 2015

The atmosphere of the hostel is great, feels like one big family with all other residents. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The location is perfect for people who would like to enjoy nightlife and visit Valetta, as it just lies between both areas. The cleanliness of the bathrooms and showers could be checked more regularly. Overall a great stay and would love to come again.

• 21st Feb 2015

The hostel Malti, is a fantastic choice to enjoy 100% Malta. Amazing staff, really helpful, funny and friendly. The atmosphere is great to spend holidays with friends or in your own, and share the experience with nice people from everywhere in the world. Everyday there are something new going on, the people organizes tours around the island, and lots of activities such as barbecues, parties, sports... The accommodation facilities are comfortable and the location really good for meeting Malta

It is so good that i have decided to stay longer than i ment to stay. Chriss, Aaron, Silvia and Chata ( esspecialy Chata :) ) are really cool and responsible persons. Providing all informations that you need. For everyone who wanna have great experience of visiting Malta i recommend hostel Malti. Having this guys around to help you in all situations is really great. I will come back again that is for sure. Serbia loves Hostel Malti !!!

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Serbia

The moment I walked in to this hostel I felt like I was part of the family! The staff are soo friendly, helpful and fun to be around I instantly felt comfortable in this completely new and far away country!!! I would highly recommend this hostel for anyone traveling by themselves or with friends - as it's a great place to meet new people! I will say it got a little cold at night, so bring some extra sweaters if your there in the winter!!!

• 1st Jan 2015

I thought it was a very good hostel experience and the staff were very welcoming and joined us on nights out.

I've stayed in hostels on five continents, but my stay in Hostel Malti was unique. The atmosphere in the hostel was something I've never experienced before; the friendliness of the staff had a huge impact to the mood of all guests and from day one I felt like I had a Maltese family that I would have known for years. My stay in Malta was amazing despite the terrible weather and Hostel Malti is to thank for it. I would def recommend this hostel to anyone! Looking forward to going back some day! :)

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Friendly crew and cozy rooms :-)

• 17th Dec 2014

Excellent place! 100% recommended.

Recently stayed at Hostel Malta for 2 nights in December 2014. Loved this hostel, great friendly staff and very clean with cable television in the lounge. Liked being able to buy soft drinks from the vending machine in the lounge although they didn't stock my favourite drink, diet coke. I love the fact there is WiFi thoughtout the hostel and even on the rooftop! Bed was very comfy. There's a free walking tour of Valletta on Saturdays!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. ideal for those traveling alone and looking for a cozy place with fun people.

It's the greatest hostel in Malta. Stuff is very friendly. They have a clean rooms, good athmosfere, nice people, amazing view from roof, clean toilets and showers. It's very close to shops and kitchen is well equipped. I can recommend in 100% this place!

• 3rd Dec 2014
  • Poland

Great place to stay in Malta. Whether you’re looking for a shared bedroom or the privacy of a private room, Hostel Malti has the perfect accommodation for you. Kitchen and chill out area are also great, very organized and clean. Also, Chris and Aron are the friendliest and most helpful hosts you can possibly expect. Will definitely be back.

This hostel was by far the best hotel I've stayed in so far! The staff were super friendly and helpful, they were more than happy to take us to the best spots in Malta! They even directed me to an incredible restaurant at Valletta waterfront! The vibe was all time, felt like I was at home! Beds were comfy and rooms are big plus the staff know how to have a good time and took us to the best places to party. They have a unique roof top, it's so cool place.

Super auberge, les gérants sont aux petits soins pour ses hôtes. L'ambiance y est chaleureuse et familiale. Bien situé dans les hauteurs de st julian's. Je recommande vivement.

Really good place. Nice staff

Great little hostel, Nick did a great job.

the people working in hostel Malti were extremly friendly. that also had impact on most of the travelers. very good athmosphere! it was like coming in a family. i hope that Magda and Nick are still doing the administration when i come there next time (and i hope that will be soon!)

Very cosy and well managed hostel. Will definitely be back!