Hostel Malti Reviews

109, Birkirkara Hill, Ta Giorni, St. Julians, St. Julians, Malta

Great place, extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff and a fun vibe! Thanks for a great stay!

• 18th Jun 2015

Hostel Malti is the perfect hostel to go alone and go with the flow. The rooms and bathrooms aren't luxurious, but they get the job done. The staff are incredibly kind and helpful. They gave me specific directions for how to efficiently maneuver the island so I could pack as much as I could in a short time. You meet people from all over the world who are friendly and fun-loving. Staying here was definitely part of the reason why my trip to Malta was so great.

Everything is quite good, but the bathrooms are claiming for improvements.

My favorite hostel I've ever stayed at. Thank you!

Amzing location, amazing people, had a great time. Can do better by having air conditioners in the roons since malta gets really hot but one of the vest hostels I havr stayed in.

I had a wonderful time staying at Hostel Malti! Chris and Aaron were super helpful, and I met some lovely people during my stay. A really relaxed environment. Highly recommended!

• 10th Jun 2015

The twelve bed room could do with a lick of paint and the fan needed fixing but overall the hostel was well looked after and had a great atmosphere! The staff amazing and totally made our trip! Would recommend to anyone! The rooftoparea and hot tub were fantastic!

• 7th Jun 2015

I can really recomend that hostel. Very nice location, super friendly stuff and familuar Atmosphere.

• 4th Jun 2015

Hostel Malti is everything you hope to find when you go to a hostel. The staff was AMAZING - Aaron gave me the best greeting ever and a great itinerary for my first day, and Chris and Sylvia were so friendly and wonderful. The atmosphere was great, and I went on a day drip to Colmino planned by the hostel, which was SUCH a great experience and so much fun. You have to climb a big hill to get to the hostel, but in general, everything was lovely.

cool party place for solo travellers easy too meet people plus got a sick roof top lounge, take your own booze up there, super social perfect place for everyone too come together after a day exploring. the guys who work there are really cool people who go outta your way too help you and make an effort to remember each individuals name and get to no them a little bit. i think this is what made the hostel, the staff. you guys were great.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Staff were very informative and friendly, facilities were top notch (utilise the amazing rooftop terrace) and general feel around the hostel was positive and friendly.

• 3rd Jun 2015

This was my second visit to Hostel Malti, and once again my stay was an absolute joy. The staff are the friendliest and most helpful in the Mediterranean, always ready with a recommendation on where to go and what to see. The guests are equally friendly and considerate. 10/10

Great location, staff were really friendly and there was a lot of organised activities. Chris and Aaron offered lots of good advice about where to go and what to do!

• 20th May 2015

I never stayed in a hostel with a Atmosphere so good like Hostel Malti, the staffs are so friendly I really recomend Hostel Malti, and I hope return there one day.

Staying at Malti hostel was wonderful. Staff always helpful. They know everything about Malta and they will definitely tell you if you ask them. What I really appreciated were 2 big locks under each bunk bed. These locks were so big that you could put there suitcase even of 100 litres of size.

• 16th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

I had a brilliant time in Hostel Malti. Chris the owner is a good lad who takes the time to find out about his guests and Aaron who runs the place is a nice guy who likes to socialise with the guests and make sure they have some good nights out in town. The hostel staff are good at recommending things to do whilst in Malta. The rooftop area is an excellent way to chill out in the evening, and having a Jacuzzi there is a great feature.

Fantastic staff and owner.

Great hostel. Very nice staff with lots of travel advises in Malta and Gozo. Warm atmosphere. Love the roof very much.

The hostel was realy cool and greatly located. The rooftop terasses made for great hangout or predrinking spots. As well, the staff was really helpful and welcoming !

This hostel was great! nice location, many services offered and the staff was super helpful!

« first « Prev 1 2 3