Hostel Manaus Reviews

Rua Lauro Cavalcante 231 - Centro, Manaus, Brazil

the hostel is a bit far from the opera house 15-20 min walk where other hostels are 2 min walk. staff are nice, breakfast is average, beds are good and AC is very good

GET A ROOM WITH AN AC!! The rooms with just a fan are like sleeping in a hot box. We ended up crashing on couches in the lobby is was so hot in our room. The place is really clean and you can see people cleaning it. They offer breakfast early (helpful for tours) and you can stay in the hostel until 10pm after check out if you fly out late. Lots of social spaces/lobby. Also robbery happens everywhere but an FYI, woman robbed on the block at gun point. Still, I would book at this hostel again.

Very friendly hostel with agreat breakfast. Everything interesting in the center of Manaus is located in walking distance and they also have a tour booking agency in house (different company).

One of the best Hostels in my stay in Brazil. Thank you!

We only stayed one night and arrived late and left early as we were heading in to the jungle, but our stay was very straight forward and enjoyable. Arrived at 1.30am and checkin at this time was no problem. Lovely breakfast the next morning! Staff very accommodating. Can't properly comment on location as we were dropped and picked up at the door.

good that you can check out if you go to the jungle tour

The staff was really great and so was breakfast.

there was no atmosphere or facilities really. the whole place was open to the courtyard, so i got bitten by mosquitoes when in the common room and the rain came in in a rain storm. it cost £10 which is a bit much

I found the communal area of this hostel very dark and quite depressing. The rooftop where you have breakfast is probably the best thing about the place. The staff are knowledgable about the area and always happy to help but they love rules! For instance, when I told them all the breakfast had run out they told me I should have got there earlier! The rooms are also the hottest I have stayed in in Brazil- they have fans but they dont make much difference.

The staff were so welcoming and helpful

• 27th Apr 2015