Hostel Manaus Reviews

Rua Lauro Cavalcante 231 - Centro, Manaus, Brazil

Really enjoyed the stay. Probably only good thing in Manaus. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable and the facilities were very good. Would definitely stay again if I ever go back to the Amazon.

My friend and I stayed at this hostel at the beginning and end of our jungle trek. It's got a great location, lots of places to chill, and the staff is super friendly and helpful. This is the best place to stay in Manaus on a budget.

Staffs were really interested in help me with bags, cabs and whatever I wanted. The breakfast was wonderful and the facilities as water and sodas as well. I just loved it!

No bar, no hostel atmosphere where you meet people. Just a place where people stay the night before heading to the jungle... But with this in mind it was overall a good place to stay with comfortable matress. There was no soap in the bathroom.

We couldn't recommend Hostel Manaus enough. The staff were very very friendly and helpful at all times. We got a very warm welcome from them. We couldn't check in our room straight away but we were shown where showers were, shown on a map where we could go in Manaus that day and basically given all the info we would need. The hostel was very clean and is very quirky. Room 3 wasn't a great location as right next to the kitchen but we also stayed in room 9 which was great!

• 18th Nov 2015

It was a very good hostel, especially the location for the breakfast with a great view over Manaus. I especially liked that we could book our Jungle Tour there which was awesome and I would recommend everybody to do!!!

the hostel is a bit far from the opera house 15-20 min walk where other hostels are 2 min walk. staff are nice, breakfast is average, beds are good and AC is very good

GET A ROOM WITH AN AC!! The rooms with just a fan are like sleeping in a hot box. We ended up crashing on couches in the lobby is was so hot in our room. The place is really clean and you can see people cleaning it. They offer breakfast early (helpful for tours) and you can stay in the hostel until 10pm after check out if you fly out late. Lots of social spaces/lobby. Also robbery happens everywhere but an FYI, woman robbed on the block at gun point. Still, I would book at this hostel again.

Very friendly hostel with agreat breakfast. Everything interesting in the center of Manaus is located in walking distance and they also have a tour booking agency in house (different company).

One of the best Hostels in my stay in Brazil. Thank you!