Hostel Mancini Reviews

Via P S Mancini 33, Naples, Italy

Great hostel. Friendly staff who suggested itineraries for Pompeii and Vesuvius, and accommodated our early morning departure. Our private double room had bunks instead of a single bed, but there was a sink to wash up, which was nice.

Great location in terms of being close to the train station and the harbour, just can be kinda of sketchy at night if you are a female travelling alone. Staff was super helpful in planning day trips and were extremely knowledgable. I only stayed there one night but kept coming back to visit my friends staying there and I was never turned away. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! Maybe one of the only things that was not so good was that WIFI was limited in the back rooms

Yes loved the friendly staff with helpful travel tips. But it is in a noisy and dirty street as there was lots of rubbish about.

• 13th Jul 2014

Good hostel and nice people in shared room. Alfredo was very helpful and informative. Close to station to catch train, metro and bus. Only downside is WiFi not working properly and the toilet in the ensuite bathroom for the dorm I stayed in. I would stay at this place again if I ever will be back in the area. Ciao and gracie for the three nights!

Excellent atmosphere and great staff. The kitchen is fully equipped and the areas are spacious and clean. The neighborhood is not that nice but if that bothers you, don't go to Naples. Had a great stay!

Excellent hostel in a central location. All my questions were answered by the helpful staff. I truly felt at home.

• 9th Jul 2014

Comfortable room and good filling breakfast. Close to the main train station. Located in a rough area which got a bit noisy at night but security at the hostel was very good.

I always enjoyed coming back because people could talk in a large common area

• 8th Jul 2014

위치도좋고 친절하시고 부엌도잘되있고 너무좋았어요

All the staffs in this hostel are very nice and helpful, and they give us a very good planning for sightseeing around Naples. The location is good, around 10 min walk when with your luggage.

Very safe. Very close to the station. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Excellent hostel- helpful staff, full kitchen, really nice rooms and REALLY good value for money. I highly recommend this place.

Hostel Mancini is great! Comfortable beds, social common room, and some of the dorms have attached bathrooms. What really makes it though, is the hospitable atmosphere provided mostly by Kalee (sorry I'm not sure if that's how she spells it). She's super helpful and friendly and is very active in making you feel comfortable in Napoli. \ You need your own soap for the bathroom, heads up.

Night guy takes some getting used to but they do their best to make your stay in Naples awesome. They even set up a party in the city with people from the hostel. One of the best Hostels in Italy, bar none.

• 14th Jun 2014

Great hostel. Area is a bit dodgy but close to everything. Stefano and Kaelee are just fantastic, so friendly and helpful. The small hostel is a really great environment for meeting people. The rooms are comfortable. Breakfast is included. Perfect with the kitchen, dining and lounge areas. Would definitely come back.

It was a nice hostel, we stayed for 3 days and Napoli was a good choice because we went to cities near there, as positano and capri. But Napoli isnt a good place to do sightseeing, it doesnt look as nice as the other cities around but it is the cheapest to stay. The worst problem about the hostel is that we couldnt pay by credit card.

The owners are very sweet and helpful

Really close to the train station but in a quite sketchy part of town. The breakfast was amazing tho. I would definitely go back.

The location is next to the main station which is great, however it can also be quite sketchy. The manager was great for giving advice on where to go.

the location made it better as well as the room balcony