Hostel Mancini Reviews

Via P S Mancini 33, Naples, Italy

Good hostel and nice people in shared room. Alfredo was very helpful and informative. Close to station to catch train, metro and bus. Only downside is WiFi not working properly and the toilet in the ensuite bathroom for the dorm I stayed in. I would stay at this place again if I ever will be back in the area. Ciao and gracie for the three nights!

Excellent hostel in a central location. All my questions were answered by the helpful staff. I truly felt at home.

• 9th Jul 2014

Comfortable room and good filling breakfast. Close to the main train station. Located in a rough area which got a bit noisy at night but security at the hostel was very good.

I always enjoyed coming back because people could talk in a large common area

• 8th Jul 2014

위치도좋고 친절하시고 부엌도잘되있고 너무좋았어요

All the staffs in this hostel are very nice and helpful, and they give us a very good planning for sightseeing around Naples. The location is good, around 10 min walk when with your luggage.

Very safe. Very close to the station. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

Excellent hostel- helpful staff, full kitchen, really nice rooms and REALLY good value for money. I highly recommend this place.

Hostel Mancini is great! Comfortable beds, social common room, and some of the dorms have attached bathrooms. What really makes it though, is the hospitable atmosphere provided mostly by Kalee (sorry I'm not sure if that's how she spells it). She's super helpful and friendly and is very active in making you feel comfortable in Napoli. \ You need your own soap for the bathroom, heads up.

Night guy takes some getting used to but they do their best to make your stay in Naples awesome. They even set up a party in the city with people from the hostel. One of the best Hostels in Italy, bar none.

• 14th Jun 2014

Great hostel. Area is a bit dodgy but close to everything. Stefano and Kaelee are just fantastic, so friendly and helpful. The small hostel is a really great environment for meeting people. The rooms are comfortable. Breakfast is included. Perfect with the kitchen, dining and lounge areas. Would definitely come back.

It was a nice hostel, we stayed for 3 days and Napoli was a good choice because we went to cities near there, as positano and capri. But Napoli isnt a good place to do sightseeing, it doesnt look as nice as the other cities around but it is the cheapest to stay. The worst problem about the hostel is that we couldnt pay by credit card.

The owners are very sweet and helpful

Really close to the train station but in a quite sketchy part of town. The breakfast was amazing tho. I would definitely go back.

The location is next to the main station which is great, however it can also be quite sketchy. The manager was great for giving advice on where to go.

the location made it better as well as the room balcony

The manager and his wife were really helpful Gave us lots of advice and arranged booking for oour next destination. It was great to have the use of a computer there also. All the best, Rachel Dockery

• 17th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I've booked this hostel for about 2 months in advance and ont the day I arrived Hostel Mancini, I was informed that it was full. I was transferred to another hostel far away. Should this be acceptable? Without kindness of Mr.Stefano and friendliness of Mr.Partrick, their stafft, I would never forgive this hostel.

Area was a bit sketchy at night time, but was great during the day time. Super close to the train station - so really convenient to get to Pompeii and Sorrento (Positano and Amalfi area). Staff was fun and knowledgeable :D

Directions provided by hostel owners are really good and accurate. It's very easy to find it, even thought the sign with hostel name is small. The Mancini street isn't a nice place. During the day there's a kind of market there. Hostel itself is really safe. To get in you need to ring each time. Hostel owners and staff are very nice. We could easily get even more information that we've asked and some great tips where to go and what to see. Rooms are comfortable with enough space.