Hostel Mancini Reviews

Via P S Mancini 33, Naples, Italy

Had an amazing time at this hostel. Great location and great staff made my time in Naples the best part of my trip to Italy. They were very helpful in helping me plan what to see in the city, what excursions to do, and where the best restaurants are.

• 26th Aug 2015

We were happy with the hostel. At the beginning we didn't find the hostel but the guys saw us out of the window and went down to pick us up - very gentle! The hostel is near the station (5min) and you can go by foot or you can take the metro in order to get to the historical city centre. There is a nice kitchen where you can cook. In the morning the hostel offers a breakfast.

Very nice hostel. The attendence was perfect and the location is very good too. I loved the idea of free umbrelas in case of raining. Honestly the best hostel that I experienced in Italy. Strongly recommend.

The hostel is nice, though it's set in an awful part of the city, though really close to the central station. I literally had to walk on piles of rubbish to get there, and when I made a remark to the receptionist he took it very seriously and got offended. I thought he was going to laugh and explain that it was just that area - or complain with me about the undeniable state of absolute dirt, but he got so offended I didn't know where to hide. In general the hostel is good.

To be honest, we never and never get offended or engry for enithing....but a bit of disappointing I think that we have the right to have when many people come to a big city just like ours and start to say it is dangerous and so on....this is a bit annoying and about the dirty and trash....well come on....this is a free lie just because you saw how disappointed we wewre when you start to say and say Naples is dangerous!! Our STAFF is always at guest disposal with smile :-)

Cool hostel with cool staff. I felt like in a family. The hostel location was very accessible to everything. They organize a lot of trips where you can have a lot of fun. Everything was super clean and you pay really for what you get. I recommend this hostel to everyone. Ciao Napoli, I miss you!!

• 14th Aug 2015

Good hospitality. Next please teach me Isola di Capri (Capri island) tour. Thank you. Chao.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • Japan

Despite the chaos caused by the immigrant (i guess), the location is nice. It has a walking distance from the napoli centrale and the old town. Also, just a few minutes of walking, you can easily find the best pizza in napoli. The room is tidy, with cabinet for the luggage and individual bathroom. After one day of tiring touring, one bottle of wine with friends in the dinning room is the best memory of mine in Napoli for sure.

• 9th Aug 2015
  • China

Everything was good here, the rooms weren't to bad, bathrooms were good, staff was awesome, they have a helper their that is great. He plans trips and outings and really made the stay worth it. I would book there again for sure, it's also super close to the train station.

great hostel however it is notnun a very safe area. good WiFi and breakfast included

Definitely the best hostel in Italy!! I have traveled around Italy, also in big hostels, but the first thing that I've noticed is that the staff at Hostel Mancini is very friendly. It's a small hostel, but for that reason you feel like being in a big family because they really care about their guests. You can easily find new friends there and there was also a guy that took everybody out for a free night tour. The rooms were super clean and the breakfast was delicious. I definitely recommend!!!

• 9th Aug 2015

Hostel mancini is a very nice place to stay. It's near the station so you can reach everything in a short time. The area is a little poor. The staff is very nice, they are very helpful , they provide a lot of events, so you can have a lot of fun their. The kitchen is a nice place to stay and you can cook your on meals their, so you can save a lot of money

Great hostel with excellent free breakfast. The only place in Naples where we really felt safe. The only problem was a really noisy, confusing street, but it's the peculiarity of the city.

Lovely People but not a good neighbourhood to go out alone dring the night.

Very neat and tidy hostel which provides spacious rooms and a grea breakfast to start the day. The hostel is located less than 5 minutes from the train station. The area is a little rundown and dirty, not dangero.us Also the street is extremely loud at night even for a main road and with no air conditioning in the room it is hard to get to sleep. The staff at the hostel are the best thing about it, multilingual and knowledgeable about the area, they have visits to local areas

I was annoyed that in the middle of summer I was told that I couldn't refrigerate my drinks. in +35 degrees celcius weather it was kind of a necessity to have cold water handy. One of the hostel staff did not speak English well, and instead of trying to made himself understood with gestures, started to yell at me instead. He also complained about me to my friend who was staying there. Even reasonable questions or requests made respectfully were responded to with annoyance and a raised voice.

Other then the location & no air conditioner in the rooms of the hostel, I enjoyed my time here. Very friendly & helpful staff, always offering to help. Internet is free but doesn't work all the time, however I wasn't there to surf the Internet Only issue is the location. Very dirty streets & a little dangours at night time..

Staff and atmosphere are excellent. It is very nice to people watch while sitting on the balcony overlooking the busy street below. It is not always safe though, people tried to pickpocket me. Also, it is almost impossible to sleep because there is no a/c, not even a fan, people using phones which light up the entire room because the common area closes at midnight. The street is loud as well.

This hostel was not enjoyable. Was forced to leave the property Pretty much while they had to clean which is around 10-2ish. Thought that was a little weird. And a guy got shot multiple times down the street. Wasn't too comforting. Hostel overall wasn't that bad for the money though I guess. Only positive thing was its not too far from bus and train station and next to the first pizzeria ever which was hands down the best pizza I've ever had.

Pretty basic hostel in a great location as it just 10mins walking away from Napoli Centrale train station. But somehow hospitality isnt their strength.

The staff were great, Lucci took me to a really nice swimming hole in Sorrento and all the staff went above and beyond to help receive my lost baggage from my previous flight. The hostel is clean and easy walking distance to the city sights. I would stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5