Fabulous 1,291 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,291 Total Reviews
Hostel Mancini Located at Via P S Mancini 33, , Naples.
Italy
Naples Campania 80139 Via P S Mancini 33
83% 1291
40.8519057 14.2660694
    Rooms available

• Kazakhstan, Female, 18-24
26th Nov 2016
7.7

The young girl that helped me with check in was extremely kind and helpful! Others were quite negligent. Great breakfast, good location, quite good price per bed. I didnt like the fact you had to rent a towel for 2€ .___. Extra bed was not as comfortable as ordinary bed. Probably next time I will try to look for another hostel

22nd Nov 2016

Great place, great staff & easy to find!

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Nov 2016
8.0

Beyond the locale, the inside of the hostel was pleasant and clean. I liked that there was a separate section downstairs for the private rooms and that both this door, as well as the private room itself, had a lock. As well, they allowed us to store our bag for part of the day in the main lobby area, and that helped tremendously as we didn't properly plan for our last day. Each of the attendants we met was more that welcoming and accommodating.

• catagime5054
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
8th Nov 2016
5.1

It was 1h30am from a Tue to Wed. The guy on the reception was rude and didnt let me go inside the reception cause "they were about to close". I asked what time they close and he asked me what time was it. I told him that it didnt matter cause they should close on a regular time, then I realized he was with a girl GUEST there and thats why he didnt want me to stay. He told I could stay for 5 minutes, but I stayed as long as I wanted, as the girl hadnt left too. Sorry to bother you, "my friend".

• Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Nov 2016

Very helpful staff, great location near the train station, excellent value for money, lovely breakfast and overall an easy and lovely place to stay.

21st Oct 2016

Location close to the train station and bus station are ideal, especially if you arrive late at night. Staff were very friendly and very helpful!

18th Oct 2016

a nice hostel, with very nice staff. a suggeston for further stays: I would expect from my hostel to only contact taxi services, who do not try to scam me. otherwise, perfect stay, and the staff was super nice :)

15th Oct 2016

Great place to stay in Naples, close to the train station as well as legendary neoplitan pizza. I stayed for a week and really enjoyed my stay. Staff was nice and incredibly helpful, and the common area was pretty social. Very happy with my week long stay.

14th Oct 2016

Fantastic host and receptionist. Help us to go around the city with proper directions. The host got us to the Napoli Roma game. Very close to the railway station and main boulevard. Great experience.

13th Oct 2016

Great helpful staff 24/7, clean rooms and location near train station. Naples is an underexplored place to visit during the day.