Hostel Mancini Reviews

Via P S Mancini 33, Naples, Italy

The hostel is very close to the train station, which was great for our one-night stay. The owner was very good at communicating with us before and during our stay, and it was great to be greeted with a map and information on what to do in Naples. Facilities were relatively comfortable.

• 7th Apr 2014

Loved my short stay there and will hopefully be returning, very helpful staff! even helped me with booking the next hostels i was going too.

• 24th Mar 2014

It was very hard to find, however the staff was amazing and we were very comfortable at this hostel! They gave us great tips and advice.

• 7th Mar 2014

It looks and sounds so strange when people write or say IT WAS VERY HARD TO FIND......Hostel Mancini is right in front of Naples Central train station and from our balconies we can see the station as well....PLUS when booking through Hostelworld PLEASE have a look at our VIDEO link we have added on Hostelworld website ;-)

Hostel owner was very helpful. He runs a good operation and gave us great advice on where to go in the city

Nicest staff!!!! So helpful and kind. Really enjoyed the staff. Great Location near central train station and metro. Nice Breakfast and Common Room. Nice rooms with private bathrooms. Definitely recommend it!

We loved hostel Mancini. Beds were comfy, staff were friendly, breakfast was amazing. Location is very ahhhh...suited to naples. There's a 'market' everyday which involves a lot of men harassing you. But other than that everything was perfect!

Location convenient but grimy and doesn't feel too safe at night. Helpful directions to points of interest on arrival. Well-equiped kitchen. clean. wifi in the common area, didn't work in the room. Only 1 key for the shared dorm- a bit inconvenient. Lockers provided but no keys/padlocks. There was a sign saying to ask reception for a padlock, but when I asked I was told it was up to me and that I should go out and buy a padlock for 5eu. So I carried my laptop around herculaneum!

Thanks so much for the kind review. Only a notice about padlock: We think that security is most important thing ( we do provide free lockers ) and this is the reason why we have no lockers with key. Guest must have a personal padlock so only he/she has the key. In this way guest's belongings are SECURE and Hostel is out of responsabilty ;-) About 1 key for each dorm also easy....the last person who leaves the room give the key back to reception. Reception is 24 hours open!!

It was a very nice place to stay. There is everything you need. The breakfast was so cool. And there were nice people. We would come back.

Great hostel! Stayed here a couple of times and will again! Close to the station, friendly staff, awesome breakfast, hot showers, nice rooms, comfortable, secure and warm. Would live here. Definitely recommend!!!!

to cook spaghetti for free is a good idea; i had a funny communication with other guests. Italien men are directly to women , no distance, i would not like it if a man Comes so Close to me as a woman. Nicolaus, berlin

?!?!?!?!?!?

Alfredo and the rest of the staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. Upon arrival, Alfredo gave us a map of the city and showed us how to get around, what transportation to take, and where to find good pizza and grocery stores. The kitchen is well equipped and breakfast is good. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Naples and I'd definitely stay there again.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location is near the historical center and few steps from metro and central rail station and so it's very simple to reach every mportant points of the city by feet or taking train or tram to go to Pompei, Vesuvio, Capri and so on

The hostel is good. The rooms are comfortable, clean and quite. The bathrooms are clean and well manteined. The hostel also has a nice common area, where you can watch movies. The host is really helpful and kind. We loved the breakfast, it was excellent =). The location was good to us because its proximity to the train station, and also to the best pizzas in the world! (da Michele). I recommend this hostel.

The hostel is very kind, the staff so cute and helpful.

• 17th Dec 2013

I will never forget this hostel.....im missing.. there is nice kitchen and breakfast.. and locker is very big! so I could use my things safe. finally, the staff is perfect kind and friendly.

Close to the train station but this does mean it is a rough area. Hostel was great inside great facilities. Wifi only in the common areas clean and the staff where helpful

Great place! I love napoli

This is probably the best or an incredibly close second best hostel I've been to in all of Italy. Incredibly kind, caring, and helpful staff, warm showers, clean beds and very safe living quarters, Wifi and a quick walk from the Naples train station. My Italian wasn't the best so one of the staff members was cool with speaking English to me the whole time. Even offered to do my laundry for a cheap 6€ which was great. This is by far the best Hostel in Naples and you reallyget your $/€ worth!!

Great place! Even if you are unsure about Naples, this place really makes you feel safe. The staff were great as well as the atmosphere. Plenty to do at the hostel if you dont feel like going out and roaming around in the evening.

The hostel was good, the rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. However we did not like the location of the hostel.

• 29th Oct 2013