8.5
Fabulous 1,320 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,320 Total Reviews
Hostel Mancini Located at Via P S Mancini 33, , Naples.
Italy

• amandabergan
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017
4.9

The man was lovely and very helpful. I did not fee comfortable in the neighbourhood the hostel was in! When checking out at 7am I had woken up the girl on reception who had no clue what time it was and couldn't push me out the door quick enough. I wouldn't stay here again.

The closing times of reception and common areas are written by the door. It's ok, I assume that you have just woken up and had "no clue of what was going on" and didn't read it. Well, for the next time, your kindness will be deeply apreciated if you please let the receptionist know when you are checking out early so we can greet you with coffee, pankakes and maple syrup... Thank you

31st Dec 2016
8.0

Pretty decent hostel. Staff was mostly friendly. Guests aren't allowed to use bathroom in kitchen and common room area for some reason which was inconvenient. Good location next to the bus and train stations.

Once again let us thank you for have choosed Hostel Mancini for your stay in Naples. About guests kitchen and common areas, as stated online and also in the Hostel we only have few hours during the day for cleanings and this is regurarly after the stated check out time....but this is written online as well.... We only ask our guests to help us to keep the Hostel clean every day and it is important for all!!

30th Dec 2016

I spent only one night here and impression is positive. I personallymostly liked TV room. Breakfast is also included in price and rooms are pretty clean. The only thing that I didn't like is that they are asking from guests to buy padlock if they want to lock their stuff in locker.

18th Dec 2016
7.7

It's very close to the train station, but despite being in the city centre, it's a really sketchy and unsafe location.

• Pakistan, Female, 25-30
18th Dec 2016

Close to the bus/metro station. Clean beds and toilets. The girl on the reception is very sweet and helpful.

11th Dec 2016

It is a fine hostel in a good location for visiting the historic district and easy access to the train station, and is owned and operated by a nice local family.

10th Dec 2016
7.1

The hostel itself was fine, clean and comfortable enough, and the owner was very knowledgable and helpful, but I cannot stress enough how unsafe I felt in this neighborhood. Definitely not a good option for a woman traveling alone.

Thanks so much for choosed Hostel Mancini for your stay in Naples. About your say, we really don't undesrtand the reason why a very lively place like ours ca "stress" some people like you wrote ou were stressed. Our location is always busy with many people around and I think that the "stress" as you wrote can happen in an area were no one is around......!! Happy travels!!

7th Dec 2016

Everything ok, bedroom, beds and bathroom were very clean. Reasonable breakfast and excellent location. If I come back to Naples most likely I'll stay there again.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
5th Dec 2016

Loved staying here! Staff were really helpful with information on the area and how to get around. Breakfast was yummy! Rooms were very clean as well as the shared bathroom. Only downside was the wifi didn't work as well in our room. I recommend staying here!

2nd Dec 2016

Near the station, which made using the metro easy, but also meant it was a sketchy area. Good breakfast. The staff was very helpful and friendly. only 1/3 of the beds had outlets near them.