Fabulous 1,117 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,117 Total Reviews
Hostel Mancini Located at Via P S Mancini 33, , Naples.
Italy
Naples Campania 80139 Via P S Mancini 33
83% 1117
40.8518931 14.2657677
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

My short stay at Hostel Mancini was very pleasent.Had great time at Sangria evening organized by the Californian girl working there. My dorm room was clean and colourful with our own bathroom. The free braekfast provided is good with a lot of Nutella and various cereals. I was able to walk around the city center only in the evening with some guests because I spent most of my day in Pompeii which was great!! I certainly recommend this Hostel as a good place to stay in Naples.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

Nice hostel in naples 5 minutes from the main train station. Room was good and staff were very nice and helpful, showed me the best places to go. I've seen people commenting about the bad location, i would agree that it doesn't always feel safe walking about but in my experience this is just naples in general. I would recommend this hostel.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
17th Jul 2016

Fantastic hostel! Although the area is not perfect (difficult to find one anyway in Naples) it's very close to the station and a great, very cheap pizza shop. The staff were really friendly, the breakfast provided was amazing (choice of cereals, hot drinks and toast) and our room was lovely. All in all, I would definitely recommend this hostel. Don't let the location put you off; this is one of the better hostels in Naples.

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2016
5.7

Location easy to find and central to all transport needed . Rooms were clean but only 2x plugs to 6 beds , randomly located in the rooms, no bedside lighting , no Air-con and lockers weren't for generic padlocks , needed to buy a bigger lock. Common room is tiny so hostel lacks in atmosphere. 2 x arrival day staff members were helpful and polite , however the English speaking member of staff that Did brekfast was disinterested, unhelpful and lacking in local knowledge, city map provided poor

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2016
6.0

Do not stay here in summer!! No air con (fair enough) no fan, no air flow and streets below are loud so sleeping with the window open means you're kept awake by the street below. I laid awake for hours it was so hot in the room. Also I can't be too sure but the area it was in seemed a bit dodgy- I would've felt uncomfortable waking around on my own or in the dark. Close to the main pizza street though

10th Jul 2016
5.1

Takes forever to check-in. Went to use washer only to get yelled at by person at front desk that it doesn't work, I feel like he could have handled this better and maybe put a sign up before we put all of our clothes in the wash. Room was very hot and it is very loud near the hostel - street cleaning starts at 3am. Overall an ok hostel, not that great.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
4.9

The facilieties were really old, the hotel was short staffed and the location was not on a very safe part of the city.

• USA, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2016
5.1

I accidentally booked this hostel for the wrong night. Due to "booking regulations" I could not get my money back. I had to pay in full the money for the room I booked for the wrong night. They did not have room for me for the night I actually needed but said they could make room for me in the security guards room and made me pay another 30. Later in the night I went back to go to bed and the guy acted like he didnt know me. So I had to get my bags and go to a friends hotel. I lost 130 euro.

4th Jul 2016

We absolutely loved this hostel! The facilities were great and everything was extremely clean and spacious. They have great wifi and truly helped us to plan out our trip in Naples. Great place to stay! I would definitely stay here again.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

Enjoyed our stay at this hostel. Found it extremely difficult to locate, but after it was found the location is handy for the train and buses to/from airport and nice restaurants. Only downsides were poor quality showers - pressure/temperature and a very hot room overnight. (Could do with a fan) Other than that, friendly staff who were extremely willing to help us with what to do during our days in Napoli and a very clean and recently painted room!