Hostel Mancini Reviews

Via P S Mancini 33, Naples, Italy

This hostel is great! One of the best I've stayed in. The whole hostel is very clean with a great kitchen and common area. The location is extremely convenient to take day trips (so close to the station!) But also easy to get to museums and the city center. Overall a fantastic hostel with such helpful, kind staff and I'd love to go back!

I arrived at night, so the area was a little sketchy. But it was easy enough to find. I thought the man at the desk looked grumpy, but he was actually super nice and helpful!! He gave a lot of good tips on what to see/do in the area. The breakfast was awesome! I was unsure of the hostel at first, but it really turned out at be a great place!

1 2 Next » last »