Hostel Mancini Reviews

Via P S Mancini 33, Naples, Italy

Great hostel! The staff is super friendly and helpful. The room was nice and clean, only downside is there is only one bathroom.

Only one important correction: the Hostel has bathroom in all dorms and of course ONE in the corridor for common use :-)

not a terrible stay. good price for everything. friendly staff.

Near central Station good place also for daytrips to vesuvio, Pompeji. Remember to always wash your dishes :-o

I enjoyed my stay here, they were very helpful with directions. I loved my stay in Naples, and they were added to it!

It was really nice place for sleep & shower. I was out most of the days. Thank you for giving me the bed at 11 am , when I first checked in. The lady on Sunday morning was super sweet. And the man for for other days was very helpful. I used it his place a hub and was in and out for 3 times. Even time , I had good experience. Thank you.

The kitchen couldn't be used until after 2pm but breakfast was included which was good.

- The most expensive laundry in Europe (8 EUR) - Not a nice neighborhood and worst at night but can't say is not safe as I didn't have any problems even at night. - They have some lockers but we couldn't figure out to lock them. - It seems like every room had a shower which is nice. - No mosquitoes, which is nice as they were a constant in all the other hostel in Italy

Staff were very friendly and informative. Good location if you're getting a train otherwise it's a bit of a walk to the main attractions but it's very easy to use the metro to get around.

You guys are absolute rockstars and we loved our stay!! Thanks for making our one night in pompeii the best. And that gelato place was the most delicious we had on our entire trip!! Great recommendation!

Great location very close to the station for trips to Pompeii and the other archaeological sites. Staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. Great atmosphere in the communal area!

• 10th Sep 2015

I had a great stay at this hostel. Booked 2 days - ended up staying 4. Alfredo and his family made me and all his guests very welcome - and took time to explain where to go in Naples. Its a very safe and secure hostel (buzzer entry) with good size lockers in rooms. A great breakast is included and there's a nice kitchen/sitting area you can use. Hot showers goes without saying - as Alfredo takes cares of his guests. Great place. Recommended.

The father and grandfather of this family owned hostel were super amazing and helpful.

Want to comment on everything but The staff alone was tremendous! We were greeted by Alfred(this is a family owned business, so plus). We were early for check-in but Alfred made sure that we could start settling in as soon as possible. he also gave us a lot of very detailed and helpful hints on how to maximize our fun and funds while staying in Naples. Not once during our time there did he or any of us faulty information or the other staff not have a smile while helping us. Will stay again!!!

• 8th Sep 2015

Lovely staff, lovely atmosphere. Location worked out really well in the end - though it can be a bit tricky to find the first time!

Awful location. My friend was mugged right outside. Very unsafe, especially if you're travelling alone of after dark. Hostel itself was alright, but no air con and rickety old bunk beds meant I got no sleep.

• 7th Sep 2015

Hostel Mancini is located right by the train station but it is not in the nicest neighbour hood, besides that a short walk and you are by sea! The atmosphere was great everyone is very friendly and will always meet people to go out with! Value for money was great and it is very easy to travel around still a solid 7/10

Had an amazing time at this hostel. Great location and great staff made my time in Naples the best part of my trip to Italy. They were very helpful in helping me plan what to see in the city, what excursions to do, and where the best restaurants are.

We were happy with the hostel. At the beginning we didn't find the hostel but the guys saw us out of the window and went down to pick us up - very gentle! The hostel is near the station (5min) and you can go by foot or you can take the metro in order to get to the historical city centre. There is a nice kitchen where you can cook. In the morning the hostel offers a breakfast.

great hostel in naples. the problem is naples. its a dump. dont stay in this for over 2 days

Very nice hostel. The attendence was perfect and the location is very good too. I loved the idea of free umbrelas in case of raining. Honestly the best hostel that I experienced in Italy. Strongly recommend.