Hostel Mancini Reviews

Via P S Mancini 33, Naples, Italy

Being a solo traveler, I was concerned with safety when I first arrived. The first staff man offered me peace of mind that I would be safe. He was very helpful and told me all the sights to see since my trip was very short. He drew out a walking path on the map and explained the public transport. When I asked if it would be safe to walk to the train station he bolstered "Of course! Why not?!". Later, the next worker said "be very careful when you leave in the morning!" Overall I liked it.

I went back a second time. Perfect location opposite the train station. The streets are full of rubbish, it "looks" a rough area outside. But it's fine. Women and children walk by!! It's safe during the day! Just use common sense, the usual traveller safety advice. Breakfast good. I had to change rooms a few times, which gave me extra work packing and unpacking. I preferred room 3. Rooms have balconies facing the square. Alfredo(?) was fantastic help, and cheerful. The other guy so-so.

The neighborhood was majorly sketchy and filled with vendors during the day. I wouldn't recommend coming back too late after dark.

Good hostel, only there for one night, wasn't very busy, but was close to the train station and the staff were very knowledgeable about places to go/eat and transportation

The hostel is very close to the train station, which was great for our one-night stay. The owner was very good at communicating with us before and during our stay, and it was great to be greeted with a map and information on what to do in Naples. Facilities were relatively comfortable.

• 7th Apr 2014

Loved my short stay there and will hopefully be returning, very helpful staff! even helped me with booking the next hostels i was going too.

• 24th Mar 2014

It was very hard to find, however the staff was amazing and we were very comfortable at this hostel! They gave us great tips and advice.

• 7th Mar 2014

It looks and sounds so strange when people write or say IT WAS VERY HARD TO FIND......Hostel Mancini is right in front of Naples Central train station and from our balconies we can see the station as well....PLUS when booking through Hostelworld PLEASE have a look at our VIDEO link we have added on Hostelworld website ;-)

Hostel owner was very helpful. He runs a good operation and gave us great advice on where to go in the city

1 2 3 Next » last »