Hostel Mancini Reviews

Via P S Mancini 33, Naples, Italy

It was a nice hostel, we stayed for 3 days and Napoli was a good choice because we went to cities near there, as positano and capri. But Napoli isnt a good place to do sightseeing, it doesnt look as nice as the other cities around but it is the cheapest to stay. The worst problem about the hostel is that we couldnt pay by credit card.

The owners are very sweet and helpful

Really close to the train station but in a quite sketchy part of town. The breakfast was amazing tho. I would definitely go back.

The location is next to the main station which is great, however it can also be quite sketchy. The manager was great for giving advice on where to go.

the location made it better as well as the room balcony

The manager and his wife were really helpful Gave us lots of advice and arranged booking for oour next destination. It was great to have the use of a computer there also. All the best, Rachel Dockery

• 17th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

I've booked this hostel for about 2 months in advance and ont the day I arrived Hostel Mancini, I was informed that it was full. I was transferred to another hostel far away. Should this be acceptable? Without kindness of Mr.Stefano and friendliness of Mr.Partrick, their stafft, I would never forgive this hostel.

Area was a bit sketchy at night time, but was great during the day time. Super close to the train station - so really convenient to get to Pompeii and Sorrento (Positano and Amalfi area). Staff was fun and knowledgeable :D

Directions provided by hostel owners are really good and accurate. It's very easy to find it, even thought the sign with hostel name is small. The Mancini street isn't a nice place. During the day there's a kind of market there. Hostel itself is really safe. To get in you need to ring each time. Hostel owners and staff are very nice. We could easily get even more information that we've asked and some great tips where to go and what to see. Rooms are comfortable with enough space.

I definitely had an excellent experience here. The staff works hard to make your stay as pleasant as possible therefore the atmosphere is friendly, familiar and comfortable. The facilities are good: nice equipped little kitchen, laundry service, good wi fi connection everywhere and the chance to use one of their free of charge pc's. It's centrally located and a good point to explore the (huge) city of naples and its beautiful sorroundings. I would come back immediately!

The staff here are amazing!

1 2 3 Next » last »