Hostel Mancini Reviews

Via P S Mancini 33, Naples, Italy

Towels must be rented for $2. Bring your own lock for the lockers. Sharing a single room key among all the dorm mates is a bit of a nuance. I booked a four bed room, but they added a fifth bed in the room. Location's close to a good number of pizza options. Nearby streets can be dark at night, and it doesn't help that there are a few guys who catcall in the area. Staff is very helpful, especially in helping us find accommodations in other cities and making calls in Italian on our behalf.

We really thank you so much for choosing Hostel Mancini for your stay in Naples. About your say just a couple of corrections: 1 ) Towels can be rented ( NOT MUST ) if you don't have your own towel 2 ) You booked a 7 beds female dorm and you have been upgatrated in a 5 beds room because you asked to be in the same rom of a friend of yours that she was in a different room....and this was withn o extra charge!!

The hostel is nice, though it's set in an awful part of the city, though really close to the central station. I literally had to walk on piles of rubbish to get there, and when I made a remark to the receptionist he took it very seriously and got offended. I thought he was going to laugh and explain that it was just that area - or complain with me about the undeniable state of absolute dirt, but he got so offended I didn't know where to hide. In general the hostel is good.

To be honest, we never and never get offended or engry for enithing....but a bit of disappointing I think that we have the right to have when many people come to a big city just like ours and start to say it is dangerous and so on....this is a bit annoying and about the dirty and trash....well come on....this is a free lie just because you saw how disappointed we wewre when you start to say and say Naples is dangerous!! Our STAFF is always at guest disposal with smile :-)

Cool hostel with cool staff. I felt like in a family. The hostel location was very accessible to everything. They organize a lot of trips where you can have a lot of fun. Everything was super clean and you pay really for what you get. I recommend this hostel to everyone. Ciao Napoli, I miss you!!

• 14th Aug 2015

Good hospitality. Next please teach me Isola di Capri (Capri island) tour. Thank you. Chao.

• 11th Aug 2015