Hostel Mandala

9.3
Superb 64 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

Absolutely loved my stay here! Favourite hostel yet! The owners make you feel completely at home, I really did feel like it was my home whilst I was there. Beautiful house in beautiful, tranquil location. Good to unwind. About a half an hour walk from the centre or you can get a taxi for 50ARS. Great laundry facilities. Would definitely recommend!

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
12th Jan 2017

Mandala hostel is lovely. As soon as I arrived I fell in love with the place. Alejandro and Adriana are super friendly and helpful. They will give you plenty of advice about places to go and things to see. The beds are really comfy. I liked it so much I stayed on as a volunteer.

12th Jan 2017

A bit out of town(1 mile),they had an opera singer one night at 10:00 who filled the house with her voice.Friendly staff when around.