Hostel Manga Rosa Reviews

Avenida Florianopolis, 1085, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Very nice hostel with good facilities. Nevertheless it is a little bit far away from the centre although its easy to take buses to get everywhere, just ask the staff.

Love this one! Thanks for the good service and good moral of the owners! Youade my stay better! Definitely recommend this one!

The hostel manga rosa is very good place. I like the local. Very peaceful, and all of services provided for the hostel are very good. I not visited all of the tours in the falls or Itaipu and i have the interest in return for complete my travel. My intention is stay in manga rosa again. thanks a lot for the stay. See you soon.

• 27th Sep 2014