Hostel Manga Rosa Reviews

Avenida Florianopolis, 1085, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Love this one! Thanks for the good service and good moral of the owners! Youade my stay better! Definitely recommend this one!

The hostel manga rosa is very good place. I like the local. Very peaceful, and all of services provided for the hostel are very good. I not visited all of the tours in the falls or Itaipu and i have the interest in return for complete my travel. My intention is stay in manga rosa again. thanks a lot for the stay. See you soon.

• 27th Sep 2014

We have travelled for more than a year and this was the only hostel we did not feel comfortable. It was really loud and there was a big group 'partying' till 2 AM. The house dog starts to make a lot of noise around 7 AM so we did not had much sleep. The second night was the same and management even partied with them. We wanted to check out around 7 AM and we did mention this to one of the staff the night before. We could not find anyone to do our check out and finally someone came at 7:30 AM.

The staff is fine, its secure, the breakfast is fine and there is pool and a billiard table. It is also not that far from downtown (approx 4-5km) BUT the public bus goes there every 30-60 minutes. So i spended a lot (too much) time at the busstop. Better take a taxi there, then its fine.

The people at the Manga Rosa Hostel are very nice and did a wondeful job in hosting us. Thank you once again!

Fantastic hostel with large common areas including a bar and outdoor area. Well-equipped, big kitchen and great breakfast. The staff were absolutely lovely and helped us with every question we had. Only downside was the hostel was sometimes cold and doors were left open, but would highly recommend.

We stayed here for a couple nights to go and see the falls and had areally enjoyed it. It was low season so the place was quiet, but it looked as though you could have a lot of fun there when its full, great outdoor area and bar and really cool and helpful staff. Very easy and cheap to get the local bus (ask driver to say when you get to manga rosa) to the brazillian side of the falls which we thought were amazing! Take your waterproof for when you walk out onto the devils throat!

There was no hand soap in any bathroom considering breakfast is included it wasn't very hygienic to know the staff didn't use soap. The pool wasn't clean or available for use. The dogs are very loud and bark early in the morning.

Really accommodating and helpful staff. Could not do enough for US helping to organise travel an visits to the falls.

The only downside to this hostel is the location. It's a little outside of the city, so you need to take a bus into town and then another bus to the falls. But there's a supermarket nearby and the staff are very helpful. I arrived in the evening in the pouring rain and they picked me up at the bus stop and made me dinner. I do recommend getting better directions to the hostel than what is written on Hostel World, as I got lost...

The manager was great, he was very helpful to us and gave us all the information we needed for border crossings and the Iguacu falls. He even went out of his way to drop us at the bus stop in the middle of town when we were running late.

If you want to go see the falls go to this hostel. The rooms and facilities are top notch and the staff are amazing. The owner joe organised our trips everywhere for us and made us an awesome bbq.

good There are kind female staff. She taught me about the delicious restaurants and bus nombre. I use the Wi-Fi where room, in the kitchen,poolside. Two cute dogs bad There are male staff bad very affable. And start cleaning up the breakfast to eat yet. He do not even reply to the greeting. Blankets and room smell dog. Hot shwer isn't hot.

Owner was fabulously helpful in that he gave people rides in his car to the airport, bus station, etc. but sent me a dirty joke video via whatsapp. I was horrified. Everything else is fantastic making up for the location.

The staff were wonderful at this family-run hostel! They made me feel very welcome and even invited me to join them for a barbecue one day! The hostel was very clean and comfortable, had good wifi and a computer for guests to use. The only problem is that the hostel is far from the centre of Foz so to get to the falls you have to get two buses which is fine, but takes a while. Not a problem if you have a car. There is a very good and cheap sushi restaurant round the corner from the hostel! :)

Magna Rose was a friendly clean hostel, with a bar, pool table and friendly staff. Jo(I assumed he is the owner) put on BBQs most nights. We stayed in a double ensuite and the room was huge, however there was no 'warm' water (the funny brazilian shower heads sometimes work, ours didn't at all) The location isn't anywhere near the center of town and you have to catch buses to commute to the rodavario en route to the falls, which was easy enough to figure out

thanks for the review. And sorry about the shower, we use electric shower, which is the opposite of the gas system, (the gas the more you open the hotter it gets, and the more open electric cooler is water). Slightly opening the water is heated. big hug, and have a nice trip.

This hostel was very difficult to find and was not sign posted on the street at all. The taxi driver had to drive back and forth several times before we finally found the hostel. For a hostel that exists primarily for tourists travelling to Iguassu falls where tourists are guaranteed to get drenched, there were absolutely no drying facilities. This made our trip to this hostel quite unpleasureable.

Had a good time at this hostel, it is a little far out the way form town though. One of the staff gave me a lift to the bus station to catch to Iguassu the day I was leaving, which was very nice.

Really well run hostel, great facilities with some of them no doubt excellent for when summer comes around. A couple of short buses to the falls but it's really no hassle, nice tranquil spot

The hostel and staff were great. The outdoor area and private room was excellent and very comfortable. The night we got their the host made us a Brazilian BBQ that was delicious, a great hostel, highly recommend.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels