Hostel Manga Rosa Reviews

Avenida Florianopolis, 1085, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Very nice hostel with good facilities. Nevertheless it is a little bit far away from the centre although its easy to take buses to get everywhere, just ask the staff.

Love this one! Thanks for the good service and good moral of the owners! Youade my stay better! Definitely recommend this one!

The hostel manga rosa is very good place. I like the local. Very peaceful, and all of services provided for the hostel are very good. I not visited all of the tours in the falls or Itaipu and i have the interest in return for complete my travel. My intention is stay in manga rosa again. thanks a lot for the stay. See you soon.

• 27th Sep 2014

We have travelled for more than a year and this was the only hostel we did not feel comfortable. It was really loud and there was a big group 'partying' till 2 AM. The house dog starts to make a lot of noise around 7 AM so we did not had much sleep. The second night was the same and management even partied with them. We wanted to check out around 7 AM and we did mention this to one of the staff the night before. We could not find anyone to do our check out and finally someone came at 7:30 AM.

The staff is fine, its secure, the breakfast is fine and there is pool and a billiard table. It is also not that far from downtown (approx 4-5km) BUT the public bus goes there every 30-60 minutes. So i spended a lot (too much) time at the busstop. Better take a taxi there, then its fine.

View all Foz do Iguacu Hostels