Hostel Manga Rosa Reviews

Avenida Florianopolis, 1085, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Good little hostel, clean rooms and facilities. I arrived late at night and it was a quieter night but I did manage to relax with a couple of the other guests. Only stayed the one night before getting a bus to my next destination

This hostel is brilliant and I would definetly recommend staying here! It is very clean, good breakfast, mini market 2 minutes away. The bus stop for iguazu falls, Paraguay and Argentina are also only 2 minutes away. The hostel has a nice chilled atmosphere, the pool is lovely and you can even smoke shisha! The staff are brilliant and will do anything to help you out! They even gave us a ride into Argentina and sorted out our bus tickets to buenos aires! We really enjoyed our stay here!

Very clean and amazing host who will do anything for you.... It is like home away from home ...The owner and staff are very helpful and give you all teh tips of how to get to the falls.... the hostel is 4km away but for 2.5 real (Brazillian money) you can get to anywhere including the falls and the airport...

Excellent staff, very clean, lovely place!

Hi I can totally recommend this Hostel! It´s not located verz centrally, but who cares in Foz...You have to take the taxi or busses anyway to go to the Falls. The staff was VERY VERY VERY friendly and helpful! Jo, the owner, even drove us to the brazilian falls for a very fair price! The service is great, the atmosphere is very nice, if you go to Foz choose that Hostel! Abracos Jo! Marcel

Had the best time at this hostel! Everything was so clean and organised! The outside area with the pool and bar was a great place to hang out and meet people. The owners were just fantastic and even made me a special drink because it was my birthday! They were so helpful booking buses aswell as organsing us to visit both sides of the falls! Highly recommended!!

1 2 Next » last »