Almost all of our rooms are made up in dormitory style and all of them are ensuites - all have private facilities. The capacity of more than 100 people will make this atmosphere very social and own bar downstairs with very attractive price for all our guests would make Your stay unforgettable.
Services we provide for You:
- Free bed linen
- Free towels
- Free individual soap and shampoo at check-in
- Free FOOD at common kitchen: all groceries including rise, spagetti etc + all spices
- Free coffee/tea throughout a day
- Free wifi, internet
- iMac connected to web for free in Lobby
- All rooms are ensuites - toilets, baths/showers in each room. No sharing with other rooms
- No curfew/no lockout
- Personal reading light to each bed
- Personal socket for Your laptop/or any other device to each bed
- Common fridge free of charge
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free luggage storage after check-out
- Printing of Your flight/train tickets (up to 5 pages) for free
- International calls from a pay phone (lowest price)
- Shuttle bus/airport/train station taxi service available
- Free city map with a detailed explanation of all things 'TO DO' in Prague
- Official partner of PUB CRAWL - guaranteed entrance to this party, tickets always available at the reception desk
- Huge TVs in common area - underground CAVE lounge bar with air-condition.
- Yard terrace inside the hostel - great open area to hang out with friends.
- Breakfast is served everyday for a lowest prices - ALL YOU CAN EAT
- Personal safe boxes at the reception for FREE
- Personal lockers in each room for each person for FREE
- Laundry services are provided as well. We have several washing machines and dryers for our guests to use for very attractive prices so You won't need to search for any further laundry facilities.
- Arranging a parking spot for You in city center-Prague 1 for only 300 CZK/per day (Must be reserved in advance)
SUPERIOR APARTMENT located 2 minutes away from Misenska street, where the keys will be handed over. View on Malostranske namesti. Located 100m from Charles Bridge and a ten-minute walk to the Prague Castle.