Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was fine but the locker situation was bad. We were in a room of eight people with 8 lockers but 3 were not able to be used since previous guests had left their locks. Multiple people in the room told the staff to ask them to clip the locks off and they were not helpful.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Great hostel! The best of my whole trip

Great value for money. Great location and clean toilets/showers. They have bring your own lock lockers. They do have secure keypad lockers, but not enough for all guests. Strong wifi throughout building. Nice little common area, but there are rooms adjacent to it, so you might have to deal with some noise if you are on the first floor

We lived on the first floor and the room was bad conditioned so we had to have the windows open not to sweat to death. Although there was appearently a party on the inner yard and we asked them to lower their music, which they did but not their voices and laughters...

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Sweden
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Excellent location and good facilities. Key card kept not working and was a pain having to get it fixed several times. Staff did not know where we could of parked our car. And we had to go ask a hotel where to park. But overall very good clean hostel with a good atsmophere.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This hostel was very nicely located just beside the Charles Bridge(main walking bridge into the center) and 10 minute walk to the castle/cathedral. Easy access from metro and supermarkets around the corner. Be sure to check out the statue of two guys peeing near the Kafka museum around the corner!

• 14th Jul 2014

This hostel has a great location and it is close to a supermarket, restaurants, bars and is just under St Charles Bridge. The rooms are spacious and clean with very comfortable beds, pillows and comforters. The shower drain in our bathroom was clogged and somehow was draining on the floor, but the staff was helpful in getting it fixed and supplied us with a key to shower in another room until it was repaired. The staff was a bit reserved, but were helpful when asked questions.I'd stay here again

Very great location. If you want to eb around Charles Brid ge, you must stay here, it's located just next to the bridge. And it is hard to find the way from station Malostranska but once you know, it gets very easy I'm not kidding. While I was staying there, our room had a problem with showerand water so we had to visit another room for shower! (Oops!) fortunately they fixed it the next day but that was very embarrassing moment haha

Good location as it is right next to the Charles bridge but took us about 30 mins to walk from the train station, although taking a metro would be a lot quicker and easier. Easy to find. Staff were really helpful, basement lobby was nice to meet others in. We stayed in a ten bedroom apartment so the shower wasn't too welcoming when you were the last one to get in but apart from that it was great.

Wifi is a bit dodgy but works and there's a free pc to use! Great location right bet to Charles bridge- you have I walk over it to get to the old town so you seem Prague in different conditions everyday! Bit difficult to find at first. Hostel sells the essential food wise and actual things so there is no need to find a supermarket Plus we first booked for an 8 female dorm and got placed into a 6 female dorm which was great!

Amazing great hostel.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Japan

The kitchen was missing a few items but other than that, the hostel was perfect.

About the facilities. I didn't like the internet.

Hostel is in a great location, within walking distance of all main tourist attractions and the metro. The room was clean and we met some great friends there. Each room has private bathrooms. The only thing was that the laundry facilities were broken and sound seemed to travel throughout the entire hostel so there was a lot if noise at night. We would recommend the pubcrawl though and the walking tour.

The hostel has the potential to be really good. The place was nice and clean, the location was good and the staff was helpfull. However, the hostel advertisement said it would have wi fi and breakfast included and when I was there, the wi fi wasn't working and they didn't have breakfast anymore. So I was quite disappointed with this. Despite this situation, my time in there was good.

This hostel was very enjoyable. There was ample room in the hostel living spaces and the lounge was very nice to hang out it. Whenever something stopped working, they would fix it that day. It was a great experience and I highly recommend this hostel to other travelers in Prague.

Overall our stay at Mango was good. The staff is really kind, they were very helpful with any questions we had. Wifi is poor in most of the building but works best in The downstairs cave. Downside was our 6 bed room was RIDICULOUSLY small. 10 bed room is much better with a large bathroom AND cheaper. Be aware that they do not refund money if you downgrade rooms or for similar situations. I would go back to mango but just with this in mind.

I liked very much, but the internet could be better in the rooms.

I really liked that they quickly managed to change my bed and room (!) because someone used it even though it shouldn't happen. The receptionists were really kind.

Good place to go. Very close to the center. Only thing, no lift.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7