Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

There were a few problems with stay here; The beds are uncomfortable and loud. The bed sheet didn't cover the entire bed so we were constantly having to re-tuck it. The twin room has two beds pushed together to make a double bed but there was a massive gap between them. Every door slammed shut so loudly and you can hear it throughout the entire hostel so it kept me awake everynight. I'm sorry but I wouldn't recommend this hostel for anything other than the fantastic location and the great staff

The hostel was really good. All the staff were very nice and sociable. The 6 bed female dorm feels quite close but is still pretty good. I liked the free high security lockers although I never used one.

I really loved my stay at Hostel Mango! All of the staff were very kind, helpful, and fun to talk to. The price was great and the fact that the kitchen was always stocked with tea, coffee, and staples like pasta, rice, and beans, was really cool. I wish there were wifi in the kitchen/lounge, but the cool, cavernous dungeon thing is cool :). The location is conveniently close to lots of historic sites, though not a ton of nightlife (still quite a few bars and restaurants around though).

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Mango. The location is central, but nevertheless quiet (at least in November). There is only one shower for the 14-beds dorm, but it worked out and I never had to wait in line. The kitchen in the basement with free pasta and oats, was also great.

• 10th Nov 2015

I have a really gow time there

Great Hostel, good people, clean rooms, perfect location and staff were unreal. Shout out to Anna at reception for the city tours and just being awesome fun and super nice! Will return.

• 6th Nov 2015

Only one bathroom for 14 bed dorm is quite insufficient. Otherwise was a great hostel.

The receptionist was very friendly and helpful, also the rooms were clean and nicely lit and with a comfortable bed :)

I really liked it here! The location, in the castle district, right by the Charles bridge, was gorgeous! The staff was nice, and handled things nicely when another traveller vomited on my things. They made sure I was taken care of. Anna, in particular, was awesome! She went out of her way to take some of us out, and make sure we had a great time in Prague! If she's around, be sure to make friends with her!

Everything was perfect here, locations great, staff are amazing and awesome facilities only let down was if you are a solo traveller and want too meet people, not the most ideal place but other then that highly recommend!

Such a good location! We walked everywhere! In between the castle and the Old Town square, 1 minute away from the Charles Bridge and 2 minute walk to the John Lennon wall. The kitchen was quite good and the rooms were spacious and clean. The only negatives were we were on the 3rd floor so getting our luggage up and down the stairs was a bit difficult and the social atmosphere wasn't amazing but that usually depends on who's there at the time. Great value for money and would definitely recommend!

Great hostel in the less town, staff were very helpful, facilities were always clean in the 6 bed dorms, overall the best one I've stayed at over a months worth of travel.

Fantastic place to stay . Everyone was so helpful.

Location - amazing ;D When going there save time - don't go through Charles bridge, cause its very very crowded all the time. Stayed in a 14 beds mixed dorm, in the beginning I thought that it will be too noisy, but it wasn't bad at all. Met very nice people in the room, went sightseeing the next day. Lots of friendly travelers over there, common area also very nice. Rooms and bathrooms are clean (what is not common in Prague generally), internet connection super, staff friendly. Very nice area!

Really cool common room and kitchen. We met a lot of cool people and had fun hanging out down there. Good location too, right by Charles bridge

Perfect hostel it's more expensive than some but it's in a good location, clean, and friendly.

Overall, the hostel was nice. The kitchen was well equipped and the lounge was nice. Location was amazing, very close to the Charles Bridge. A few things we didn't like; our bunk bed was directly beside another bunk bed, meaning I could reach out and touch the other person. We were on the top floor so the ceilings were slanted in the shower, so we were constantly hitting our heads and elbows. The shower room floor was always soaked because the shower curtain didn't go all the way.

The hostel was beautiful and located in close ti the main attractions an you will have a really beautiful walk back to the hostel in the end of the day. The only thing is that it is a bit far from the main station so if you only stay one night it may be far. The bedrooms are also seperated from the common areas and thus likely to be quiet.

Awesome hostel. The staff was great most of the time, and always there to help you out with whatever you needed. No breakfast included, but they give free pasta, rice, and sometimes cornflakes. I would come back in a heartbeat.

Amazing hostel in the centre of Prague! Literally less than a minute walk to St Charles bridge! Would definitely recommend!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7