Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

Building has character. Friendly staff

The Mango Hostel is located perfectly in the very centre of the old town. I was a bit suspicious about the lockers in the room, but the hostel offers another set of Lockers near to the reception. A beautiful and very helpful receptionist. :)

Cheap, comfy, clean, great location but no real atmosphere

Amazing location with really helpful staff. Chill vibes with an awesome dungeon where you can hang all night! Beds were hotel quality, love this place!

• 22nd Aug 2015

AMAZING HOSTEL!! I truly recommend it! The staff was so friendly and helpful!! Our receptionist Alex was always ready to help us and he was really nice. The hostel is well located and the atmosphere there is amazing! One of the best hostels I have been during my trip!

This location is absolutely perfect!! It is right next to the Charles bridge and the staff are really nice and helpful. The rooms are a tad cramped and the atmosphere was lacking but the staff give you loads of advice on where to to and what to do. Wifi was good and the communal area outside was great. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you!

Excellent hostel, nearby Charlie Bridge, close to restaurants and markets. Staff was friendly. We stayed in a doublebed ensuite wich was large and full of sokets. As a negative point, the bed makes lots of noise and there one wood bar in wich I kept hitting my feet on. It would be a good idea fix the laudring machines (there was only one working). Overall, I totally recomend this hostel.

The top bunk was extremely difficult to get in and there was a precarious gap between the bed wall. There was no railing so I could fall through if I rolled over. The room was unbearably hot, and there was no way to circulate the air to cool it down. The shower was broken.

• 14th Aug 2015

The room is super hot, stuffy and the wifi signal is poor. It is also very noisy because my room was exactly next to the bars and restaurants. The drying machine didn't work well either. But the staff is quite nice.

Fantastic location! Our room was great, it was a private ensuite and was very spacious. Staff were very helpful and welcoming. Overall a lovely stay in a lovely city.

Comfortable beds. Would be nice with more bathrooms, one bathroom for 8 people is not enough. Common room/kitchen is in the cellar, and has a damp sort of smell to it, did not spend any time down there because of that. But they have a court yard area which is nice!

Nice and clean, located right in the heart of the old town - excellent location for a short city break.

Very helfpul staff and an excellent room. Great place.

• 9th Aug 2015

The attached bathroom was super clean! I was really surprised esp given it was a 6x person room. The location is superb! I only docked off for atmosphere a little because it's not really a place to bring the guest together. I would the absolutely stay here again and I hope too! Loved Prague and loved this place!

Very easy to find and in a really good location. Unfortunately lockers under bed can be opened even with a padlock attached (there are safes at the entrance though). Common room area was disgusting, it smelled horrible. Kitchen is supposed to be looked after by people staying there, but had mouldy fruit everywhere and open tuna cans in a dirty fridge. There was no atmosphere/ everyone looked like they we avoiding kitchen. Bed sheets did not even fit in bed. No air con - super sweaty.

You get what you pay for when you go to this hostel. The location is amazing with everything in walking distance however there's not much else of value here - the kitchen was dirty and the common room smelt profusely of damp. Furthermore atmosphere was non existent with travellers barely interacting with one another possibly as everyone was avoiding the common room due to the smell. Overall my experience with this hostel was very very average.

Great facilities- kitchen, dinning area, outdoor area, shower/ toilet in the room. Stuff were very friendly and helpful. Great location. Big lockers and you can borrow locks from reception. Hot in the rooms but I understand it's summer and they had a heat wave. Over all nice hostel. Would stay again

I think each room should have fans or air-conditioning. Sometimes at night, it was hard to sleep in summer. Also I doubt it the bed clothes are washed properly

Had a great stay would highly reccomend! staff were lovely and really helpful. Strange smell in the downstairs kitchen area and things in the kitchen were not cleaned properly before being put in the cupboards..excellent location,showers, and cheap clothes washing facilities. Our room was an 8 bed female dorm and it was pretty cramped however the bunks were high so you could comfortably sit on the bottom bed without banging your head. Free tea coffee pasta rice oats etc.Would stay here again!

it was in a very good location near Charles bridge and a nice hostel with friendly staff. kitchen equipments werent that good and in the kitchen there was an unpleasant smell but even presence of a kitchen was good enough for us. also the lockers in rooms need to be checked because mine and my friend's were broken. except those two we had a good time there and would go there again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5