Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel! Super close the the Charles bridge and the city centre, but the hostel itself is on a quiet side street. Beds are amazing and the kitchen is really nice. Wifi world really good everywhere, except for the the kitchen which is in the basement. Our 10 bed dorm wasn't that big but they used the space efficiently. Overall great stay and we definitely recommend it and stay here again!

We loved our stay here. Location is AMAZING, just 2 mins walk from the Charles bridge. Staff were always friendly and helpful. We did laundry here cheaply and easily. Room was fine, bed was made for us, lockers were great. Good social area to chat and drink.

The hostel is in an amazing location, not two minutes from Charles Bridge and the centre of the city. The staff were really friendly and accommodating. It would gave been nice if the bathroom had been cleaned a bit more regularly. But ideal for interrailing and good communal facilities.

Standard party hostel, there are a lot of these in Prague. Good social area outside with ping pong table and space to sit and hang out. They have a free dinner every day but only if you sign up before 5pm (not flexible). They sell beers for 40czk, a bit more than double what you pay at a store, and do not allow outside drinks in. However, this is still quite cheap. People there were friendly, staff were friendly, facilities were dirty and tiny lockers, but normal hostel stuff here.

A very nice hostel situated juat by Charles Bridge. Staff was friendly and the rooms were very tidy. The bathroom in my 6 bed dorm even had a Jacuzzi! I would recommend this hostel

Amazing hostel, great location, massive rooms with balcony. Only thing I would complain about is there being only one shower between a 14 bed dorm but it was a great hostel all round

This has such a great location I can't imagine staying you're else in Prague! So close to all he attractions, but still on a quiet enough street that sleep comes easily at night. The inner courtyard is great to hang out in at night, and the Lokal about a block over is great or sampling local food and beer at decent prices. Very happy with my stay at Hostel Mango!

Very good hostel, friendly staff, good communal areas, great location just 1 minute from Charles bridge - my room didn't have any air conditioning/fan so it did get pretty hot, other than that all was good :)

• 24th Jul 2015

The Most beautiful and cozy hostel in which I've ever been! Wonderful building, comfortable room and common areas, tidy services and the mostra central position you could get. Really worthing the money. We all had a wonderful experience!

We arrived at night so, the hostel building is a little bit scary and old outside but inside everything was fine. Rosie was very kind. But take care with the arrival time. In Hostelword it was said we could arrive until 23pm and after Origo wrote me saying the time was 22pm. As I already had bought tickets I had to deal with mr. Lazslo. It was not a big prob and they could managed it, but as I was already in the middle of the trip, it brings me a concern until I received a positive answer.

We met some lovely people here. Really great atmosphere and less than a minute from Charles bridge- would definitely recommend!

Great location and really nice atmosphere. I stayed in the 8 person female dorm. There are huge lockers to store your bags and plenty of space. The only downside was sharing an ensure bathroom with 7 other women. The bedding was very comfortable and clean but the room itself was a bit dirty. I guess it depends on how tidy your roommates are. To make your stay more comfortable I would suggest earplugs and an eye mask to help you sleep as noise carries in this hostel.

• 18th Jul 2015

Great hostel! The (en suite) bathroom/shower was very clean, the wifi worked pretty well (just not in the basement kitchen/lounge), and the courtyard area was quite nice.

This hostel is in a good location with friendly staff, If you value sleep then don't stay here, even though there is an 11pm curfew the noise goes on all night every night, I loved the mattresses they were super comfy. This may be just a summer time problem but the rooms on the bottom floor are very hot and stuffy. I did not sleep much and I wasn't in Prague to party.

loud and hot

Arrived pretty late at night but still got a warm welcome as soon as we arrived. Room was clean bar the used condom in my locker. Ensuite bathroom was spacious and clean. Toilet was broken in the morning but was fixed by the time we got back. Brilliant location.

Had the most amazing time , it didn't feel like we were staying at a hostel just crashing at a friends big party apartment! From the moment we walked in the staff were super friendly and wanted to include you in everything and made sure you were having the best time and they know how to party it.

It was so ridiculously hot in the beginning of July! You need fans or AC

We arrived at Hostel Mango only to hear from our roommates that 4 of them had been stolen from in the room. We have stayed in hostels many times before, but Hostel Mango was completely unclean. The whole shower and bathroom was clogged with hair, and the drain didn't work. We only stayed one night out of an expected 5, and were only reimbursed for 2 nights after asking staff on 3 separate occasions. When we checked out, all the staff said was "it's hard to clean". Also, no breakfast.

Brilliant location! Close to all the best sights and nightlife.. Staff were really friendly and felt very safe. Maybe not the best facilities but had everything we needed

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5