Hostel Mango

Fabulous 2679 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2017
6.3

my mate had 200 plz stolen from her bag, the kitchen was quite rank other than that was quite good

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017

Lovely staff at reception who really helped us and answered all of our questions! Very clean room and good facilities which we used like the laundry room! Would recommend.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
22nd Jul 2017

Really loved our stay at Hostel Mango! Our dorm was very cosy and clean, en-suite bathroom was very appreciated. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, staff and the other people staying in the hostel. Liked the cave down in the kitchen, wasn't that well-equipped or clean but other than that no criticisms. The location is perfect

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2017

The hostel was in a great location. I slept near the window so the breeze in the night kept me comfortable. The hostel is very clean and has areas to hang out for single travelers. Would recommend this hostel!

• Italy, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2017
8.0

Hostel Mango is located in a really nice and "useful" position, just behind Charles Bridge. People at the reception were really nice and helpful, the kitchen is really big and you have a lot of services in the hostel. I think Mango hostel should be a bit more clean because for me bathroom and chicken stinks a bit and everything looked a bit "old". On the other side I have to say tha bedsheets and the room were clean enough.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2017
4.6

I don't recommend stay in this hostel!!! Localisation is perfect, in the middle of old town, and stuff is very friendly, but these are the only positive things there..... Check out is 10:30, but at 10 the clean lady entered my dormitory and started to clean everything there, although I was there and it disturbed me a lot! I think there is not cleaned enough, and I woke up scratching everywhere.

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
8.0

If you are over 28 I wouldn't recommend this hostel, it's too loud outside and inside the doors smash all the time.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Jul 2017

The location of this hostel was amazing, right next to Charles Bridge and only 15 mins walk to the Castle! Our room was quite loud at night as it was right next to the road and had no air conditioning so we had to keep the window open, but we felt really safe. The kitchen had a really cool atmosphere and looked really cool, but people left there dirty dishes everywhere so it looked dirty. They had a place to put our bags which was useful, overall would definatley stay again!

• ashaelizabetht1075
  • USA, Female, 31-40
6.0

The location and staff - great! However, if you are over the age of 21 I highly suggest NOT staying here. The whole crowd is probably about 18-20 years old, and it was terrible. I was woken around 4-5am to my roommates and others in the courtyard drunk and crashing into everything, yelling, etc every single night. My room had disgusting things on the walls (gum, smears of something). If it wasn't for making a friend, I would've considered moving somewhere else.

• zmcmillanteak1378
  • USA, Male, 18-24
14th Jul 2017

I was only able to stay for a night, but the facilities are very clean. It's very close to the center (half a block away from Charles Bridge). The staff are nice. They have an awesome policy where the day you check- out, you can leave your luggage behind the desk for the entire day :D