Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel, great location, really close to so many things you have to see while in Prague, and also really close to a metro station, the metro being really quite cheap and easy to use once you get your head around it! Helpful staff and nice clean room. Overall a great stay!

a great place to stay, beautiful house in excellent location

Hi dear; İ have stayed in your hostel in one night. Unfortunately İ disappointed with my stay becouse of reservation problems. İ made a reservation twice by mistake becouse of internet connection problem. And the hostel manager said me that i have to pay for both of the room reservations. Neither they give my deposit nor my mistakely booked my room price.Even though all the hostel was nearly empty İ willnever stay at this hostel again. İ dont reccoment anybody tocome to this hostel.

A very nice hostel, unfortunately very hard to find a park place in the neighborhood, and it costs at least 3 times the price of the stay in the hostel per day.

• 28th Jan 2016

Such a hostel with good prices and a really good quality

great hostel, very nice staff!

• 21st Jan 2016

We enjoyed staying here. People are all kind, thoughtful and very fun to be with) Service is also very good. It very worth staying here. We're sure that out stay in Praha became more wonderful and more unforgettable of staying here! It couldnt be better!

• 17th Jan 2016

thank you for your hospitality, we had a pleasant stay as always. This time we took a room with 6 beds and the shower in this case looked like it could use some maintenance.. almost about to brake. We also had a girl in our room when we arrived, who was not supposed to be there, but some how her key (225) opened the door of the room 25. Please take a look at it. Thanks!

Hostel Mango was very lovely place)))The staff whom I can only describe as being some of the friendliest,nicest,fun people I have met.Speciály thanks for Max,Dilya and Marian

• 12th Jan 2016
  • Czech Republic

Great staff, and about 10 minutes walk from the metro. Lots of cafés and restaurants around. Charles bridge is really near.

Stayed in 3 hostels in Prague and this was by far the best. Awesome location, great staff and really cool down stairs chill area. Perfect wifi everywhere too

Our four nights at Hostel Mango were wonderful! The staff were helpful and friendly. The location was great, a quick walk to Charles Bridge and very close to a metro stop as well. Also a few great little cafes and restaurants right around the hostel, we especially liked Cafe Kaficko which is just two doors down from the hostel. The hostel is also just a quick walk from the Prague Castle, a few David Cerny statues and some nice parks. I would highly recommend this hostel for a stay in Prague!

Everything is good in this hostel, especially the staffs are really nice and helpful. The only problem is the water of the shower place, which went away slowly for the first 2 nights, but they fixed it the third day's morning.

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Hong Kong

You can use kitchen but it is really dirty also toilet and bathroom are very dirty. Just the location is perfect.

• 3rd Jan 2016
  • Turkey

Definitely good choice in Prague! The staff were friendly and the location was great!

Location cannot be beaten. We stayed during the New Year period so was a little expensive, but I'm sure the price is better during other periods. Staff were very helpful with our questions and booking a taxi at a good rate. Kitchen facilities smelt and looked very bad, so we didn't bother venturing in very far. Wifi great throughout and rooms have everything you need. Clothes dryer doesn't work very well (if at all), so avoid paying for that and dry your clothes on the rack.

Hostel in a very nice location close to the main sights. However staying over the new years period cost a fair amount more, unfair to pay so much for a hostel. 14 bed dorm was fairly spacious and surprisingly quiet at night, however one shower & toilet to share between so many people can be frustrating. Had to ask the staff to clean the bathroom as no one came to clean it after a few days of use, which was fine - but I would expect the staff to clean it daily without being asked.

• 27th Dec 2015

The staff was always really helpful. The Hostal has a lot of facilities for the people staying there.

Excellent hostel! Perfect location in the city center, amazing staff, cool atmosphere and great facilities. I have been there twice and I have no complains at all. That's the way a hostel should be! Greetings.

It is a very friendly and nice hostel which I would recommend to everyone. Rooms could be a little bigger or one bed less but you still have enough place to go to bed. ;) Every room has its own bathroom which I prefer. In the room could be at least one chair and hooks for jackets but I think next time they will put it. ;) Im going back for sure, great people and perfect location.

• 24th Dec 2015