Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel with Amazing location...right next to the Charles bridge. Only complaint is the shower, you have to bend down to shower. Overall, recommend this hostel!

Location is perfect literally seconds from Charles Bridge. Staff were helpful and friendly as were other guests. Atmosphere was good, people were friendly and respectful. We booked late and stayed in a double room, we hadn't slept due to flight delays and they let us check in early. The room was large, beds were comfy and bathroom was clean. Honestly can't think of a way to really fault this hostel.

• 25th Jun 2015

Really great hostel, clean rooms, located right near the Charles Bridge, and good positive atmosphere. Only complaint would be the bathrooms could get a little dirty but each room had their own bathroom so it really depended on how your roommates treated it. Overall really great experience I definitely recommend staying here.

Probably the best hostel I have stayed in for the whole trip, the staff are really helpful and he hostel has a nice layer back atmosphere!

Pros: amazing location and excellent staff! There are individual plugs, lights, lockers and safe boxes. In general, a good value for money hostel. Cons: The bathroom of the 10bed room I stayed in, was poorly cleaned. Many guests come back from the bars late at night and shout on the stairs or patio. Unfortunately the staff doesn´t do anything about it, since it happened 4 out of the 5 nights I stayed there. The kitchen is far from what we call cozy and poorly equipped.

Amazing, helpful, clean hostel in a great location!

I was so pleased to have found this hostel. Everything was clean and tidy and the staff were particularly friendly and helpful. The hostel is in such a great location! We would definitely recommend staying here.

Awesome hostel! Would have liked to stay there a bit more!

had a great stay in this hostel. the staff are very helpful and accommodating. the location is excellent which is very close to the major tourist attractions in the city and restaurants, and not to mention the metro and tram stations. good value for money too! would definitely come back and stay here! :-)

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Philippines

Very nice hostel. Good bar and facilities.

Very good, top class and value for money. Great facilities and the staff were extremely welcoming and helpful.

Amazing location and the staff was very helpful. The rooms had a bit of a smell to them.

• 11th Jun 2015

We had an awesome stay in this hostel! The first night we were in a private room and you could lean out the window and see the tower on the Charles Bridge, which is beautiful. The bathroom had a huge bathtub. The communal kitchen is in a literal cave. Located in a wealthy, safe part of town, with very helpful staff. The other four nights of our stay we switched to a dorm room, and that was good too--but earplugs are a must, as the courtyard is very echoey. Otherwise, this place is great.

• 10th Jun 2015

I showed up earlier than check-in and they allowed me to leave my things I could check in. The staff was always around to help and be of assistance. The atmosphere was always happy and enjoyable. I will stay again next time I am in Prague.

Great hostel, the kitchen is cool. The staff was really kind and helpful

Great clean place with a great friendly staff!

Stayed there for three days and for the first two days the bathroom wasn't cleaned, even after we talked about it at the reception. The staff was really helpful, the hostel is well located, but I must say that it was horrible to use the bathroom as it was.

The location was amazing. It was just on the other side of the bridge so you were able to escape the crowds a bit but yet could be in the middle of everything within minutes. The courtyard was quite loud and the rooms were hot but I think that was inevitable with the weather.

Had a good stay, it's a nice hostel, perfectly located, with a little inside courtyard and rooms are comfortable. Only problem is that the courtyard echo's a lot which makes it noisy even when people talk normally.

Very dirty. No hot water. Always out of water. Loud courtyard and no ear plugs. Sheets and blankets did not seem clean, bathroom wasn't cleaned at all and the shower head was difficult to use.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4