Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

A very nice hostel situated juat by Charles Bridge. Staff was friendly and the rooms were very tidy. The bathroom in my 6 bed dorm even had a Jacuzzi! I would recommend this hostel

This has such a great location I can't imagine staying you're else in Prague! So close to all he attractions, but still on a quiet enough street that sleep comes easily at night. The inner courtyard is great to hang out in at night, and the Lokal about a block over is great or sampling local food and beer at decent prices. Very happy with my stay at Hostel Mango!

Very good hostel, friendly staff, good communal areas, great location just 1 minute from Charles bridge - my room didn't have any air conditioning/fan so it did get pretty hot, other than that all was good :)

• 24th Jul 2015

We met some lovely people here. Really great atmosphere and less than a minute from Charles bridge- would definitely recommend!

Great location and really nice atmosphere. I stayed in the 8 person female dorm. There are huge lockers to store your bags and plenty of space. The only downside was sharing an ensure bathroom with 7 other women. The bedding was very comfortable and clean but the room itself was a bit dirty. I guess it depends on how tidy your roommates are. To make your stay more comfortable I would suggest earplugs and an eye mask to help you sleep as noise carries in this hostel.

• 18th Jul 2015

Great hostel! The (en suite) bathroom/shower was very clean, the wifi worked pretty well (just not in the basement kitchen/lounge), and the courtyard area was quite nice.

This hostel is in a good location with friendly staff, If you value sleep then don't stay here, even though there is an 11pm curfew the noise goes on all night every night, I loved the mattresses they were super comfy. This may be just a summer time problem but the rooms on the bottom floor are very hot and stuffy. I did not sleep much and I wasn't in Prague to party.

loud and hot

Arrived pretty late at night but still got a warm welcome as soon as we arrived. Room was clean bar the used condom in my locker. Ensuite bathroom was spacious and clean. Toilet was broken in the morning but was fixed by the time we got back. Brilliant location.

Had the most amazing time , it didn't feel like we were staying at a hostel just crashing at a friends big party apartment! From the moment we walked in the staff were super friendly and wanted to include you in everything and made sure you were having the best time and they know how to party it.

It was so ridiculously hot in the beginning of July! You need fans or AC

We arrived at Hostel Mango only to hear from our roommates that 4 of them had been stolen from in the room. We have stayed in hostels many times before, but Hostel Mango was completely unclean. The whole shower and bathroom was clogged with hair, and the drain didn't work. We only stayed one night out of an expected 5, and were only reimbursed for 2 nights after asking staff on 3 separate occasions. When we checked out, all the staff said was "it's hard to clean". Also, no breakfast.

Brilliant location! Close to all the best sights and nightlife.. Staff were really friendly and felt very safe. Maybe not the best facilities but had everything we needed

Really good hostel! Had a really good time and the courtyard area us great for socializing and meeting new people. Rooms were nice and reasonably spacious. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the food at the front desk was really good especially at 5am! Shane however there isn't a bar although the underground cave and kitchen is a excellent touch. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good atmosphere and close to many bars and clubs!

Pro's: - Really helpful staff - Great location with walking distance to everything - Big kitchen and big common rooms Cons: - Do not stay in this place if you enjoy a good night sleep. The common area is outside your window (which has to be held open due to no AC). Note says no noise after 23.00, but this was poorly supervised from the hostel and it was noisy until 3 a.m. - Dirty bathrooms. Guests at this place were mostly 18-20 on partytrip, so thats why i rate atmosphere poor

This hostel is extremely noisy. There is a courtyard in the middle of the hostel which carries noise from conversations into each room where it can be heard loudly and clearly. Every night the noise would stop at midnight at the earliest and often 2-3am. It really prevents you from sleeping!. The reception is next to the courtyard and the staff can hear all the noise but they DO NOTHING. When I asked one to speak to the people making noise at 1am I was rudely told "this is a youth hostel".

• 29th Jun 2015

Great hostel with Amazing location...right next to the Charles bridge. Only complaint is the shower, you have to bend down to shower. Overall, recommend this hostel!

Location is perfect literally seconds from Charles Bridge. Staff were helpful and friendly as were other guests. Atmosphere was good, people were friendly and respectful. We booked late and stayed in a double room, we hadn't slept due to flight delays and they let us check in early. The room was large, beds were comfy and bathroom was clean. Honestly can't think of a way to really fault this hostel.

• 25th Jun 2015

Really great hostel, clean rooms, located right near the Charles Bridge, and good positive atmosphere. Only complaint would be the bathrooms could get a little dirty but each room had their own bathroom so it really depended on how your roommates treated it. Overall really great experience I definitely recommend staying here.

Probably the best hostel I have stayed in for the whole trip, the staff are really helpful and he hostel has a nice layer back atmosphere!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5