Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

This is the nice hostel located in the center. No wi-fi available in the rooms but is available at reception. Staff is supportive. Rooms are smaller. They gave us free breakfast for two days. Overall, it is a great value for money.

Stayed 2 nights in a 6 bed mixed dorm. It was really small but when I arrived it was clean... but maybe the colors don't help so it could look even cleaner if the bathroom was white for example.. the cleaning woman was really nice.. The kitchen is good but not very clean (but it is because of the guests of course).. the computer to use is in the entrance so you don't have privacy to use it, but it works. Staff was okay too.. Location is perfect! Could visit every place without train/bus.

Really nice hostel and excellent location.

The cutest little hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff was super amazing! I didn't buy the breakfast, but it seemed reasonable. I would absolutely recommend this place. This is my first review I have done just kind of lazy on the others. So just to let you know how much I liked it:)

I loved the hostel! The bed sheets were ready, so I didn't need to prepare the bed. The hostel is well located, in the center, close to the Charles Bridge. Besides it, they offered free breakfast!

Excellent place! I would recommend it for everyone!

Great location for people who like walking, all the sites are nearby. And also the walk from the train station was really nice. PS oh the free breakfast. It was heavenly. So nice…

They offer a delicious breakfast for free during two of the three days that we were there. I would like to congratulate the cookers because it was excellent and they were very likeable, and also the hostel staff.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

A good hostel to stay at, nice location, pleasant staff and clean facilities. The only negative, however, was that during the evening it would be quite noisy from the courtyard.

If you want to sleep at night don't go to this hostel.

Nice room, unbelievably close to the Charles Bridge. Unfortunately the wifi doesnt work in rooms, only in the lobby. For the price it was totally a fine place to stay. Also, a big up is that they gave us a surprise free breakfast for the few days we were there! was a really nice gesture!

Excellent location and very Nice atmosphère. Incredible price-quality relation!!

Top-class location (1 minute walking to the western end of Charles Bridge), nice and professional staff, proper wifi, clean rooms. Maybe the kitchen needs some pimping (regarding the atmosphere) but it's a totally great hostel, in my opinion.

Impeccable location but the washroom in my room had an awful smell coming from the drainage I guess, it's quite clean tho.

Everything was perfect! Breakfast was wonderful!

Very clean, staff helpful, excellent location near the Charles Bridge. Would definitely recommend

The surprise breakfast was great... lots of food for breakfast (porridge, papanasi, sausage, rolls, coffee and tea) . Thank you for the surprise:)

The staff was awesome and very patient with us. The atmosphere was excellent and made it very easy to talk to the other guest. The surprise breakfast was amazing too. Very clean and roomy dorms.

Really good hestel :-) especially location and awesome staffs!!

Everything went perfect except for the fact that they were no offering breakfast during my stay

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4