8.7
Fabulous 2,257 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 2,257 Total Reviews
Hostel Mango Located at Misenska 68/8, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Prague 1 118 00 Misenska 68/8
87% 2257
50.0877675 14.4078183
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
19th Jan 2017

Spent a weekend at Hostel Mango. Such a great location for a lot of major highlights of the city. Staff was extremely helpful with guiding us around the area and making sure we didn't fall into too many tourist traps. Downstairs lounge was a prime location for meeting with other travelers and had a good sense of community. I'll never forget this trip, thanks Hostel Mango!

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Jan 2017

Great hostel. Rooms were clean and the location was perfect. Would certainly recommend!

13th Jan 2017

Great location right underneath charles bridge. Friendly staff. Free towels. Clean comfy beds. And they really respond to ur complains so fast. The sink in our room was clogged. We told them abt it and 5 mins later they solved the problem. Prices are good too. Go there

8th Jan 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a couple of nights and we loved it! The staff were lovely and really helpful and we had endless free coffee to take out! The rooms were really clean and I liked having the ensuite in the bedroom rather than sharing with other dorms. There was a nice social area with sofas and a kitchen. Great location, right by the metro but also just round the corner from st Charles bridge! Would definitely come back!!

7th Jan 2017

Pro: Great location, right beside Charles bridge and short walk to Prague castle. The staff is extremely helpful. Con: Not a great place to meet people, the bar is quite empty, great for just having a bed to sleep. The facilities is a bit lacking.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
5th Jan 2017
8.0

Was a pretty good hostel. Clean with good facilities and laundry that was pretty cheap. The common room was nice there just wasn't many people there when I stayed so it was empty. Good place for a group but maybe not a solo traveler. The staff were nice, but didn't really give you a welcome or a run down of the city. A bit hotel like. All in all prettt good hostel.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
4th Jan 2017
4.3

The biggest dorms are not made for so many people. There's one bathroom and one shower and everything smells like humidity. The beds are small and unconfortable and the atmosphere wasn't nice. I've stayed in much better hostels for the same price. The common area looks like a dark, unwelcoming basement. I would never stay here again. My bed was unmade when I got there and the staff was incredibly rude about it. I cancelled the next two nights of my reservation, but they still charged me for them

3rd Jan 2017

The location is fantastic, right the the end of the Charles Bridge across the river from the Old Town. Lots to do and see in walking distance. The room was a bit small for 6, but workable. There aren't locks on the lockers, but you can bring your own. It seemed like some items were left behind by previous guests and hadn't been picked up, but how is the staff to know whose is what? There is a cool lounge and kitchen area, but we didn't spend much time there. Staff seemed friendly and helpful.

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
6.0

I and my best friend stayed here for 2 nights. Check-in and out were really fast. The dorm is not too big, but we could put the big bags on the floor. Unfortunately, there is only 1 toilet and bathroom in the bedroom which more than 10 people living together. It's nit enough. Imagine that.... There is a kitchen room where we could oven ready-to-eat food and cook some basic foods. They provided free tea, coffee, sugar, rice, pasta and some dry ingredients for customers. Location is 5-10 min walk.

• Malaysia, Couple, 18-24
8.0

Me and my gf staying in private ensuite room 33, very comfortable! Can see the Charles bridge tower from my room window! Great stay! Recommended! However, the room was on the third floor, not very convenient to go the kitchen areas which located at the basement/underground! And the kitchen are quite dirty and the light are quite dark, if you wanna cook yourself, you might find it not that convenient!