Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

I think each room should have fans or air-conditioning. Sometimes at night, it was hard to sleep in summer. Also I doubt it the bed clothes are washed properly

Had a great stay would highly reccomend! staff were lovely and really helpful. Strange smell in the downstairs kitchen area and things in the kitchen were not cleaned properly before being put in the cupboards..excellent location,showers, and cheap clothes washing facilities. Our room was an 8 bed female dorm and it was pretty cramped however the bunks were high so you could comfortably sit on the bottom bed without banging your head. Free tea coffee pasta rice oats etc.Would stay here again!

it was in a very good location near Charles bridge and a nice hostel with friendly staff. kitchen equipments werent that good and in the kitchen there was an unpleasant smell but even presence of a kitchen was good enough for us. also the lockers in rooms need to be checked because mine and my friend's were broken. except those two we had a good time there and would go there again.

The personal was great!! The front desk girls are absolutely great, friendly and helpful.

The lockers on the dorms may lack the locking mechanism to insert the locker but, since the access is granted by a keycard there are not so much to worry.

Sharing a room with 7 others was not ideal but I think the wonderful staff and location made it worth it.

Great hostel! Super close the the Charles bridge and the city centre, but the hostel itself is on a quiet side street. Beds are amazing and the kitchen is really nice. Wifi world really good everywhere, except for the the kitchen which is in the basement. Our 10 bed dorm wasn't that big but they used the space efficiently. Overall great stay and we definitely recommend it and stay here again!

We loved our stay here. Location is AMAZING, just 2 mins walk from the Charles bridge. Staff were always friendly and helpful. We did laundry here cheaply and easily. Room was fine, bed was made for us, lockers were great. Good social area to chat and drink.

The hostel is in an amazing location, not two minutes from Charles Bridge and the centre of the city. The staff were really friendly and accommodating. It would gave been nice if the bathroom had been cleaned a bit more regularly. But ideal for interrailing and good communal facilities.

Good hostel at a really great location for a good price. Almost next to the Charles Bridge, so you can easily take a walk through the old city centre from the hostel.

A very nice hostel situated juat by Charles Bridge. Staff was friendly and the rooms were very tidy. The bathroom in my 6 bed dorm even had a Jacuzzi! I would recommend this hostel

Amazing hostel, great location, massive rooms with balcony. Only thing I would complain about is there being only one shower between a 14 bed dorm but it was a great hostel all round

This has such a great location I can't imagine staying you're else in Prague! So close to all he attractions, but still on a quiet enough street that sleep comes easily at night. The inner courtyard is great to hang out in at night, and the Lokal about a block over is great or sampling local food and beer at decent prices. Very happy with my stay at Hostel Mango!

Very good hostel, friendly staff, good communal areas, great location just 1 minute from Charles bridge - my room didn't have any air conditioning/fan so it did get pretty hot, other than that all was good :)

• 24th Jul 2015

Very good location.

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

The Most beautiful and cozy hostel in which I've ever been! Wonderful building, comfortable room and common areas, tidy services and the mostra central position you could get. Really worthing the money. We all had a wonderful experience!

We arrived at night so, the hostel building is a little bit scary and old outside but inside everything was fine. Rosie was very kind. But take care with the arrival time. In Hostelword it was said we could arrive until 23pm and after Origo wrote me saying the time was 22pm. As I already had bought tickets I had to deal with mr. Lazslo. It was not a big prob and they could managed it, but as I was already in the middle of the trip, it brings me a concern until I received a positive answer.

We met some lovely people here. Really great atmosphere and less than a minute from Charles bridge- would definitely recommend!

Great location and really nice atmosphere. I stayed in the 8 person female dorm. There are huge lockers to store your bags and plenty of space. The only downside was sharing an ensure bathroom with 7 other women. The bedding was very comfortable and clean but the room itself was a bit dirty. I guess it depends on how tidy your roommates are. To make your stay more comfortable I would suggest earplugs and an eye mask to help you sleep as noise carries in this hostel.

• 18th Jul 2015

Great hostel! The (en suite) bathroom/shower was very clean, the wifi worked pretty well (just not in the basement kitchen/lounge), and the courtyard area was quite nice.