Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is located really close to the Charles bridge on the castle side of Prague. The staff were lovely and super helpful with information on Prague. The dormitory room was spacious and had lockers for everyone, the ensuite bathroom caused a little bit of waiting in the morning but nothing too bad. You also get a towel and body wash when you arrive which started our stay off well. Would definitely stay here again.

A friend and I stayed at the Masteka apartments a short walk from the hostel. The apartment was spacious, clean and fully stocked with utensils, pots, pans, cutlery etc. The location is great at the foot of Charles bridge. It was great value for the money if you want to find a comfortable temporary "home" while in the heart of Prague. I would recommend!

Everything was perfect except for the Wi-Fi signals at the room. We stayed in the ground floor in the "Bombay" suite but unfortunately we weren't getting any Wi-Fi signals. Rest of the facilities were excellent and beyond our expectations !

I had a great time and no disappointments with this hostel.

Satisfied with the hostel. Location is good, only 5 mins walk to the Charles Bridge which is convenient for the tourists The room is a bit old, but facilities are clean and comprehensive. Free wifi are provided in the room and public areas.

I stayed in a 6bed dorm with unhealthy stale air & white walls reminiscent of a clinic. Felt depressing to be there. There was also no coat rack or shelves in the room to hang winter clothes. The "common room" in the cellar lacked ambience. Neither the room nor the common area inspired positive feelings, I spent as little time as possible in the hostel. Only positive is that the girls who work at reception were nice, but with so many other choices in Prague I would never stay here again.

• 8th Feb 2014

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in my life! It gives all the facilities of a hotel, for the money of a budget hostel. I will recommend everyone to reserve it here and visit the beautiful Prague!

Reception was very friendly, everything was clean, and the location is fantastic. It was a bit cold in my room because the cleaning lady kept opening the windows during the day and leaving them so until I got home at night, but besides that small issue the hostel was quite good. The location cannot be beat! I wouldn't hang out in the living room downstairs

11/10 would stay again.

The hostel is good and the location is the best you can desire. I was really disappointed, though, when I fuond out that the "budget-friendly all-you-can-eat breakfast" doesn't exist at all! Friendly staff.

It was very good to stay at Mango hostel. Location is really good and price is very reasonable.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • South Korea

The beds are clean, but The upper one is very difficult to reach. Other people staying at the same time was a bit loud, though it's not the hotel's problem. The common toilet in the common area is not clean

My friends arrived one day before I did. On the day I arrived my friends ask the front desk if they can arrange us in the same room. The staff said yes and she had my friend changed in another room. However when I arrived I still stayed in another room. The most ridiculous thing is that the staff is the same lady and she said it was because they change the computer system during the day.(bullshit)

Excellent location, very friendly staff. I enjoyed my stay in Mango :)

Very nice stay, it's definitely in a perfect spot, very close to the old town, city centre. Very good for very very little money.

Free apples @ reception :) The location's comfortable, really close to the historical old town. The best part i think is the kitchen, with it's ancient ruin looks. The rooms aren't very private really, the bathroom's door is right in the middle and there's not much space. Bathroom's not too clean but it's ok, altogether it's a fine place to stay for a short time.

This place is actually excellent, well located and very easy to pay, the only bad thing is the cleanliness in the kitchen, but despite that it was great!

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Mexico

Hostel is worth 100% and very much great value for money. Beds are very comfortable. Rooms have thick walls. Personal charging point and lamp for every bed. Bathrooms clean. Staff helpful. Great kitchen facilities however it wasn't very clean- but that's to the fault of other guests who don't clean up after themselves. Wifi works great. Also stayed at Charles bridge hostel, and far preferred Hostel mango for a good nights sleep

Second stay here, again because of the perfect location two minutes from the Charles Bridge. The shower is a bit weird in the 14 bed dorm, you have to hold the shower head in your hand because its basically a bathtub. And the wifi is also a bit dodgy on the top floor but totally fine in the kitchen/common area and reception. No real complaints, the beds are really comfy and I enjoyed my stay. Would be nice if breakfast was included.

Hostel Mango is EXCELLENT. I and my mum stayed in Deluxe Apartment for 2 people and rather than a hostel it was really like 5 stars hotel. I highly recomment everybody to stay there.

• 3rd Jan 2014