Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

Noisy. Noisy. Noisy. Hard to sleep

• 21st Dec 2015
  • Czech Republic

Fantastic location! Very helpful staff. Nice firm beds. Room quite dusty... dust bunnies stuck to anything that came in contact with the floor, even after the staff had cleaned the room. Ensuite bathroom very good however, in a female room, the shower drain should likely be cleared out more often. Would be very helpful, especially for top bunks, to have a small shelf for each bed to keep glasses, phones, ect in a safe, accessible place while sleeping.

• 12th Dec 2015

I appreciate it when i spend in there.

• South Korea

Great hostel, great value for money, nice location for touristy stuff. I was staying in a 14 mix bedroom, which was spacious and clean (and honestly always almost empty :) ). Met cool people in the lovely cave lounge in the basement, and very friendly staff: Anna (the Kazakh one) is simply the best!

nothing to complain :) was perfect

• 12th Dec 2015

It was a nice hostel, great location, clean, you have everything you need, the staff is really nice.

Just a wonderful place! Perfect location, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Fully equipped kitchen with some free groceries and large common room with TV are available! The staff is awesome, guys there are ready to help and solve your problems 24/7 . Next time in that charming city I definitely will stay at Mango again!

• 6th Dec 2015

Lovely place, nice staff, amazing location.

• 5th Dec 2015

You really wanna stay in hostel Mango! The staff are not staff but friends who make you feel soooo welcome. I would highly recommend staying here as once youve been you will want to return again and again.Excellent location and cool common area.

• 5th Dec 2015

The hostel itself provides everything you would need. One particular thing to say is that the staff are one of a kind, the most friendly people I could ever met.

There were a few problems with stay here; The beds are uncomfortable and loud. The bed sheet didn't cover the entire bed so we were constantly having to re-tuck it. The twin room has two beds pushed together to make a double bed but there was a massive gap between them. Every door slammed shut so loudly and you can hear it throughout the entire hostel so it kept me awake everynight. I'm sorry but I wouldn't recommend this hostel for anything other than the fantastic location and the great staff

The hostel was really good. All the staff were very nice and sociable. The 6 bed female dorm feels quite close but is still pretty good. I liked the free high security lockers although I never used one.

I really loved my stay at Hostel Mango! All of the staff were very kind, helpful, and fun to talk to. The price was great and the fact that the kitchen was always stocked with tea, coffee, and staples like pasta, rice, and beans, was really cool. I wish there were wifi in the kitchen/lounge, but the cool, cavernous dungeon thing is cool :). The location is conveniently close to lots of historic sites, though not a ton of nightlife (still quite a few bars and restaurants around though).

I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel Mango. The location is central, but nevertheless quiet (at least in November). There is only one shower for the 14-beds dorm, but it worked out and I never had to wait in line. The kitchen in the basement with free pasta and oats, was also great.

• 10th Nov 2015

I have a really gow time there

Great Hostel, good people, clean rooms, perfect location and staff were unreal. Shout out to Anna at reception for the city tours and just being awesome fun and super nice! Will return.

• 6th Nov 2015

Only one bathroom for 14 bed dorm is quite insufficient. Otherwise was a great hostel.

The receptionist was very friendly and helpful, also the rooms were clean and nicely lit and with a comfortable bed :)

I really liked it here! The location, in the castle district, right by the Charles bridge, was gorgeous! The staff was nice, and handled things nicely when another traveller vomited on my things. They made sure I was taken care of. Anna, in particular, was awesome! She went out of her way to take some of us out, and make sure we had a great time in Prague! If she's around, be sure to make friends with her!

Everything was perfect here, locations great, staff are amazing and awesome facilities only let down was if you are a solo traveller and want too meet people, not the most ideal place but other then that highly recommend!