Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

Was a bit hard sleeping on the bottom bunk whilst the cleaner was changing the sheets on the bed above me at 750am. Was not an isolated incident, just at 9am other morning. Bed were comfortable. Noisy hostel with the courtyard in the center Staff didn't ask them to be quiet.Good common room. Friendly staff. Nice big shower. Breakfast served was ok. Would stay again if it wasn't noisy. Washing clothes may not work out cheaply if you need to use dryer for a longer time

Myself and a friend both South Africa enjoyed a fantastic stay at the hostel mango. The beds were up there with the most comfortable I have slept in at any hostel. It was also great to be abe to bring and enjoy our own alcohol into the hostel. If I had to be highly critical there was a heat wave at the time and the rooms got extremely hot especially in the evenings. The additions of fans would be a good further value add. However we enjoyed an amazing time and would definitely return.

It will be better if you can offer better internet connection. I was failed to connect to the internet several times eventhough I was at the lobby at those times.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Pros: location (opposite from the old town though) Cons: - NO wifi in the room - No fans or air con in the rooms - Unfriendly/unhelpful staff (the lady in the kitchen that served breakfast didn't speak any English and was very rude) - The bathroom situation: There was one bathroom in each room, but the toilet/shower weren't really separated, so we all had to wait for each person to be done. Not the most efficient system if you want to get ready quickly and go explore.

Fantastic location right at the end of the Charles Bridge, very comfortable rooms, nice bed and locker setup, friendly and helpful staff!

Great place with a good social atmosphere... Facilities all very good.. Limited number of personal lockers at reception and my bag storage in the room was broken.. Location is the big draw though and walking distance to everywhere..

The staff were quite slow, but very friendly and helpful.

The staff were quite friendly and cheery, though impossibly slow. Don't ask for anything if you're in a hurry. Otherwise, the location is perfect, right besides Charles bridge, and breakfast is included. (Though not served on a Monday/Tuesday).

I had a good stay at Hostel Mango. The only glitch is the fact that I was on the third floor and my room did not have air conditioning. This meant that my room was always humid and warm and I struggled to sleep at night. Otherwise, it was a good place to stay.

Needs air conditioning in the rooms! It got sweltering hot. Also the under bed lockers didn't seem to actually lock with a normal lock. The location is unbeatable though and the lounge and terrace were great hang out spots to meet people.

Great hostel, right at the end of Charles Bridge, a perfect location for all areas of the city. I stayed in an ensuite dorm room which was big with a large bathroom too. The courtyard, lounge and kitchen area are great for relaxing in. I stayed at the end of the heatwave that was going on, so the room was unbearably hot, but not a lot we could do about that! There are individual lockers in the room and safety deposit boxes at reception, which is great.

Had a great stay. Was in an all girls dorm and it was very clean an a very short walk to the castle. Its located right on Charles Bridge and only a short walk to anywhere in old town prague. Good value for money and would recommend it to anyone there are bars all around the hostel and is very easy to meet someone if you're a solo traveller. Wifi does not work in the rooms, which was a little annoying as I had to plan my next stop but not a deal breaker.

I would recommend this hostel to people who want to be in the center of all Prague has to offer. It is less than a minute walk to the Charles Bridge and then once you cross the Bridge you are close to the main square. The hostel beds are comfortable and linen and towels are included, overall had a nice stay in the Hostel Mango.

Good place. Comfy bed and blankets. Only downside is the curtains are thin sunlight will peek through. And my bed happen to be besides the toilet/shower

Big room with a lot of people. The place is clean the common room is in the basement which is a bit muggy. They have laundry on site but you have to pay to use both washer and dryer. The location is good close to the train station and Charlie's bridge

Good option to stay in Prague if you're traveling on a budget. We slept in the 14 bed mixed dorm and the room was ok, but showering is always a problem since there is only one for everyone. Breakfast was nice and included with the price. The staff was very helpful and told us where to park the car for free. Wi-fi is only available on the reception and there are only a few seats, so a wider Internet range would be appreciated.

Cool hostel, awesome location.

One of the best hostels that I stayed in all my life. Near Old Town in Prague, you can easily walk around all the city. :)

Great lounge in the basement

• 25th May 2014

Great location right next to the Charles Bridge, however we were unable to receive the free wifi in the room and had to use the wine bar's wifi from next door