Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

I showed up earlier than check-in and they allowed me to leave my things I could check in. The staff was always around to help and be of assistance. The atmosphere was always happy and enjoyable. I will stay again next time I am in Prague.

Great hostel, the kitchen is cool. The staff was really kind and helpful

Great clean place with a great friendly staff!

Stayed there for three days and for the first two days the bathroom wasn't cleaned, even after we talked about it at the reception. The staff was really helpful, the hostel is well located, but I must say that it was horrible to use the bathroom as it was.

The location was amazing. It was just on the other side of the bridge so you were able to escape the crowds a bit but yet could be in the middle of everything within minutes. The courtyard was quite loud and the rooms were hot but I think that was inevitable with the weather.

Had a good stay, it's a nice hostel, perfectly located, with a little inside courtyard and rooms are comfortable. Only problem is that the courtyard echo's a lot which makes it noisy even when people talk normally.

Very dirty. No hot water. Always out of water. Loud courtyard and no ear plugs. Sheets and blankets did not seem clean, bathroom wasn't cleaned at all and the shower head was difficult to use.

The hostel was very nice for the money spent and it was in a great location next to the bridge. There was a great atmosphere with many common areas to hang out in and the rooms were decently sized. The staff was extremely kind and polite so that was a major plus. Some problems were that the sheets got really damp at night and I felt gross when I woke up. Also, the shower pressure is really low, but other than that it was a great stay and I would recommend hostel mango to someone traveling.

Great place/location, nice common areas to sit with friends or to eat

It was great! I would love to go back. It has the best location in Prague and the other guests are the nicest people.

• 29th May 2015
  • Mexico

Great location, nice staff, however the bathroom could use some improvement cleanliness wise..

Great location and facilities.. the only negative point is the noise late in the night.

Pros: on the quieter side of prague but still in the main city. just a walk over the charles bridge and you're in the crowds. cons: the staff seems very closed off like they didnt want anything to do with you, except nicole. very very nice girl not bad of a hostel

Great location right across the bridge from the old town. Everything was totally fine!

Hostel Mango is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Very clean, fairly spacious, and a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. The only problem I had was that the 2 of the lockers in the 6 person room I stayed in were broken, and after I brought it up to the staff, no one came to fix them. In the end it was fine, we had great roommates so I didn't feel a need to lock up my stuff.

I'll come back for sure. Only thing which has to be improved is the cleanliness. The carpet and other stuff was dirty. However the location, stuff and atmosphere was really good.

• 11th May 2015
  • Switzerland

Hostel was exactly what I was looking for. Cheap, clean and in a central location.

• 9th May 2015

Great locations, just past bridge easy to get to everywhere by public transportation or walking to main sites in town. Staff helpful would have stayed longer but booked out for holiday weekend, only draw back kitchen is down in celler not greatest equipped but with plenty of good cheap restaurant around that not such a terrible thing. Nice court yard to enjoy your beer, they sell on hand. Only real super market is a bit away, but same for most hostel thats is Prauge there out past tourist area

We stayed in a 6-bed dorm with ensuite facilities. The staff were nice and it was clean and comfortable but there was no air in the room and we woke up to a bunch of school kids doing quire practice in the common area!! Its bad enough to have to share a hostel with a whole class of rowdy adolescents. I don't know why they would be allowed to congregate and sing in the common area though.

Nice place but a bit dull.