Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

Better than your wildest dreams. Picture a tiny palace decorated with tasteful impressionistic art and fruit. Add vaulted ceilings and a general aura of medieval badassery. Top it off with the best location on the entire globe and that is hostel mango. Also, I met my future husband(s) there, so that was good

Large dorm rooms have huge wood beams all over the place making it an obstacle course to get to your bed. One bathroom shared by entire floor was disgusting and only cleaned once during the three days I was there. I'm sure this changes with different guests but cleanliness was not a quality during my few days. Dust balls and hair rolling around the room, thick layer of dust under the beds and on shelves. Most lockers were broken although they were quite large. Just meh, many better hostels.

The place is old and dirty. It wasn't he same at pics.

• 11th Sep 2015

Awesome hostel in prime location, a 30sec walk from the bridge and close to the massive nightclub! There is an underground bunker for a common room and kitchen which means you can stay up all night with no worries, and this is also good for those keen for a quiet night, as the noise stays downstairs. WIFI is really good. Rooms are small, and mostly clean.

Great location right near Charles Bridge. Supermarket very close. Good value for money. Kitchen equipment and fridge space slightly lacking for the number of guests at the hostel, but was manageable. Can be noisy at night but double glazed doors and windows block it out well. Great atmosphere in a beautiful little area of Prague. Would recommend.

nice place, nice location. gentle and nice blue eyed girl on reception

• 8th Sep 2015
  • Croatia

Very nice hostel in a perfect location! In 1 minute you can reach the Charles Bridge and the next subway station is only 5 minutes away. The room was clean and the ensuite bathroom was ridiculously big! They even had safes next to the reception which were free of charge. I would definitely stay there again!

Very clean and very fun! It's in a great location right next to the Charles Bridge.

stayed only for one night but I met three different persons from the staff and there were all super nice, the rooms arent very big but I would say that it's OK, and there's toilet & shower in each room which is nice. The location I think was perfect, very close to Charles Bridge, but on the quiet side of the river, not right in the center which is kind of cramped with people but still in a really nice area with a lots of restaurants and a park.

Fantastic location. The double room we had was very spacious and had a large bathroom. Only slight problem was noisy street outside late at night and room got very hot without fan or a/c.

The room was so hot it was unbearable to sleep in. The location was excellent and the staff very friendly. The people were much older though

Building has character. Friendly staff

Security was great, with lockers under the beds and safes at the reception. Having free basic foods such as pasta and rice was a great bonus, and yet cooking wasn't very fun due to the stuffy smell in the common area (maybe leaving the door open there would help a bit). In general most of the dirt in the bathroom was due to girls' messy habits, and yet it could have been much better if it was cleaned every day. Location is great, walking distance from all the attractions- no need for metro

The Mango Hostel is located perfectly in the very centre of the old town. I was a bit suspicious about the lockers in the room, but the hostel offers another set of Lockers near to the reception. A beautiful and very helpful receptionist. :)

Cheap, comfy, clean, great location but no real atmosphere

Amazing location!!!

Amazing location with really helpful staff. Chill vibes with an awesome dungeon where you can hang all night! Beds were hotel quality, love this place!

This was my second time staying at hostel mango. The rooms were comfortable and clean with a bathroom shared between the 8 of us in the room. The staff were really friendly and location was great, literally 2mins from Charles Bridge! If you go try the wine bar next to the hostel it's lovely:)

Location is perfect, right next to the bridge, we walked to everything. Travelling with a friend and we were allocated different rooms despite booking together which was a shame. Courtyard is good place to hang out, but it was pretty dead when we were there. Would probably stay again because it's in such a good spot

Nice hostel, very good for solo travelling - nice big kitchen and lounge and courtyard to socialise in. Room was good size and nice en-suite bathroom. Only criticism on security though - one morning while out i realised i had lost my room key so returned to the hostel assuming i had left it in my room. I spoke to a receptionist I hadn't spoken to before - he let me straight into my room no questions asked - I could have been anyone!