Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is in a good location with friendly staff, If you value sleep then don't stay here, even though there is an 11pm curfew the noise goes on all night every night, I loved the mattresses they were super comfy. This may be just a summer time problem but the rooms on the bottom floor are very hot and stuffy. I did not sleep much and I wasn't in Prague to party.

loud and hot

Arrived pretty late at night but still got a warm welcome as soon as we arrived. Room was clean bar the used condom in my locker. Ensuite bathroom was spacious and clean. Toilet was broken in the morning but was fixed by the time we got back. Brilliant location.

Fantastic hostel! This was my favorite hostel by far. The guys were great, very helpful and accommodating. If I return to Prague this is where I'm staying.

Great hostel with amazing location, right next to the Charles Bridge.

Had the most amazing time , it didn't feel like we were staying at a hostel just crashing at a friends big party apartment! From the moment we walked in the staff were super friendly and wanted to include you in everything and made sure you were having the best time and they know how to party it.

It was so ridiculously hot in the beginning of July! You need fans or AC

It is a very good hostel for what you pay, nothing more then this

• 5th Jul 2015

We arrived at Hostel Mango only to hear from our roommates that 4 of them had been stolen from in the room. We have stayed in hostels many times before, but Hostel Mango was completely unclean. The whole shower and bathroom was clogged with hair, and the drain didn't work. We only stayed one night out of an expected 5, and were only reimbursed for 2 nights after asking staff on 3 separate occasions. When we checked out, all the staff said was "it's hard to clean". Also, no breakfast.

Brilliant location! Close to all the best sights and nightlife.. Staff were really friendly and felt very safe. Maybe not the best facilities but had everything we needed

Really good hostel! Had a really good time and the courtyard area us great for socializing and meeting new people. Rooms were nice and reasonably spacious. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the food at the front desk was really good especially at 5am! Shane however there isn't a bar although the underground cave and kitchen is a excellent touch. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good atmosphere and close to many bars and clubs!

Pro's: - Really helpful staff - Great location with walking distance to everything - Big kitchen and big common rooms Cons: - Do not stay in this place if you enjoy a good night sleep. The common area is outside your window (which has to be held open due to no AC). Note says no noise after 23.00, but this was poorly supervised from the hostel and it was noisy until 3 a.m. - Dirty bathrooms. Guests at this place were mostly 18-20 on partytrip, so thats why i rate atmosphere poor

It was a great house, I recommend you the largest dorm, which has a little rooftop terrace. spacious bathrooms, nice beds, provided little wardrobes and even saves in the lobby. The Location is right at the Charles Bridge and you can walk everywhere. There seems to be one Receptionist. It would improve the overall atmosphere if it would not feel so empty and you could have a chat with someone, if you needed to. I spent 10 days there but the bathroom wasn't to be cleaned in that time.

This hostel is extremely noisy. There is a courtyard in the middle of the hostel which carries noise from conversations into each room where it can be heard loudly and clearly. Every night the noise would stop at midnight at the earliest and often 2-3am. It really prevents you from sleeping!. The reception is next to the courtyard and the staff can hear all the noise but they DO NOTHING. When I asked one to speak to the people making noise at 1am I was rudely told "this is a youth hostel".

• 29th Jun 2015

Great hostel with Amazing location...right next to the Charles bridge. Only complaint is the shower, you have to bend down to shower. Overall, recommend this hostel!

Location is perfect literally seconds from Charles Bridge. Staff were helpful and friendly as were other guests. Atmosphere was good, people were friendly and respectful. We booked late and stayed in a double room, we hadn't slept due to flight delays and they let us check in early. The room was large, beds were comfy and bathroom was clean. Honestly can't think of a way to really fault this hostel.

• 25th Jun 2015

Really great hostel, clean rooms, located right near the Charles Bridge, and good positive atmosphere. Only complaint would be the bathrooms could get a little dirty but each room had their own bathroom so it really depended on how your roommates treated it. Overall really great experience I definitely recommend staying here.

Probably the best hostel I have stayed in for the whole trip, the staff are really helpful and he hostel has a nice layer back atmosphere!

This is the best hostel that I've ever stayed in. The atmosphere was fantastic, the rooms clean and spacious. I stayed in a 8 bed dorm and I was surprised that it was ensuite!

Pros: amazing location and excellent staff! There are individual plugs, lights, lockers and safe boxes. In general, a good value for money hostel. Cons: The bathroom of the 10bed room I stayed in, was poorly cleaned. Many guests come back from the bars late at night and shout on the stairs or patio. Unfortunately the staff doesn´t do anything about it, since it happened 4 out of the 5 nights I stayed there. The kitchen is far from what we call cozy and poorly equipped.