Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

We had a great stay in our private room at the Mango! The staff was also so helpfull in recommanding places to see and local restaurants. Also in helping us booking a table at a restaurant and booking a taxi. THANK YOU! Would definitely stay at your place again.

This place is pretty much a palace compared to others in Europe. The staff are helpful and you're a 10 minute walk from the city centre. It can be quite slow on the social side, perhaps due to the easy living conditions. Overall, this is a great hostel

Excellent location and the staff are very friendly and helpful! Great atmosphere as well.

The staffs are very helpful and They even offer us free breakfast while we stayed there. Also The location is perfect! I strongly recommand Hostel Mango!

great location, included traditional breakfast. .

Fantastic location close to all the all the attractions you want to see the visitor. Stable and super comfortable beds with fluffy duvets with crisp linens. Airy rooms and plenty of storage in the large lockers. A bonus is the good breakfast in the cozy vaulted cellar.

• 9th May 2014
  • Sweden

Friendly and helpful staff, delicious and typical breakfast for free and amazing location on a quiet street very close to Charles Bridge...

Wonderful Free Breakfast!!! It's totally surprised me! Thanks)

I love this hostel! I will sure stay there again if I'm going to Prague. I like the pancakes for tbe breakfast and it is buffet so u can eat as much as U want. The location is perfect just few meters from the famous Charles Bridge and pubs downstairs. Just 8- 10mins walk to the old town square. lovely hostel and lovely town. I'm glad I chose Mango hostel. just 1 cons, because of the location you'll probably can't get a good sleep at night.

Awesome and free breakfast! Fantastic location. Only problem is you basically get no wifi in the rooms. Bit the best.

6 bed mixed dorms were tiny! Couldn't even turn around in them. Lockers in rooms are not secure (police investigation into stolen laptop in a bigger room when I was there). Staff was not helpful with local sights, eateries, etc. Men's bathroom was dirty, broken seat toilets, etc. Great location next to the Charles bridge, though.

Excellent, would stay here again. Perfect location in nice area, very close to Charles Bridge and quiet street. Lokal, is a nice affordable authentic restaurant a few doors down and was recommended by the helpful lady on reception. We also went to the cafe next door which has great coffee :)

The location is great! Just around the corner from Charles Bridge and I was able to walk everywhere. The room and the washrooms were clean, and staff were helpful. The only thing is the wifi was a bit spotty on the 3rd floor.

Lovely free breakfast! Comfortable beds! Value for money 100%.

The best hostel ever!)) Location is handy( next to Charles bridge, St. Vitus Cathedral and also many wonderful restaurants), the staff is very friendly and it's really cozy!!)

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Russia

Great hostel, lovely staff, good breakfast, really good location. Would definetly stay here again!

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Hostel was situated in an excellent location. Near the city center but yet peaceful at night.

had the surprise free breakfast on the 3 days that I stayed. the breakfast was really good. location of the hostel was very good as well. it's just 3 minutes away from the charles bridge and I didn't have to take the public transport to go to any attraction at all

Really great location! just a couple of minutes walking from Charles Bridge and Mala Strana. Nice and clean rooms, we had a privete room on the top floor so the views were lovely too. Staff was helpful and friendly, we were treated to a very nice breakfast during our stay.

Bestest location!!! Seconds of the Charles bridge. Clean, good rates, free wifi. They had a free breakfast which was a nice addition. Staff were (most of the time) helpfull. Would stay there again.

• 18th Apr 2014