Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

Great place with a good social atmosphere... Facilities all very good.. Limited number of personal lockers at reception and my bag storage in the room was broken.. Location is the big draw though and walking distance to everywhere..

Dear guest, we are very pleased to hear you liked your stay in Hostel Mango! We do hope there was nothing you would miss and that you felt comfortable, surrounded by friendly people and staff. We will certainly keep an eye on functionality of the lockers. In case you visit Prague in future, be aware that Hostel Mango is there, at your disposal. We thank you so much for your positive review and evaluation and we wish you a very nice day. Hostel Mango PR team

The staff were quite slow, but very friendly and helpful.

Dear guest, thank you for remembering to do an evaluation. The staff you got in touch with were probably our new team members, so please accept our apology that some processes took longer. They will certainly be much quicker soon. What pleases us is their attitude, and thank you for mentioning it. If you happen to be in Prague again, Hostel Mango will be at your disposal. Thank you for choosing Hostel Mango, Have a great day. Hostel Mango PR team

The staff were quite friendly and cheery, though impossibly slow. Don't ask for anything if you're in a hurry. Otherwise, the location is perfect, right besides Charles bridge, and breakfast is included. (Though not served on a Monday/Tuesday).

I had a good stay at Hostel Mango. The only glitch is the fact that I was on the third floor and my room did not have air conditioning. This meant that my room was always humid and warm and I struggled to sleep at night. Otherwise, it was a good place to stay.

Needs air conditioning in the rooms! It got sweltering hot. Also the under bed lockers didn't seem to actually lock with a normal lock. The location is unbeatable though and the lounge and terrace were great hang out spots to meet people.

Great hostel, right at the end of Charles Bridge, a perfect location for all areas of the city. I stayed in an ensuite dorm room which was big with a large bathroom too. The courtyard, lounge and kitchen area are great for relaxing in. I stayed at the end of the heatwave that was going on, so the room was unbearably hot, but not a lot we could do about that! There are individual lockers in the room and safety deposit boxes at reception, which is great.

Had a great stay. Was in an all girls dorm and it was very clean an a very short walk to the castle. Its located right on Charles Bridge and only a short walk to anywhere in old town prague. Good value for money and would recommend it to anyone there are bars all around the hostel and is very easy to meet someone if you're a solo traveller. Wifi does not work in the rooms, which was a little annoying as I had to plan my next stop but not a deal breaker.

I would recommend this hostel to people who want to be in the center of all Prague has to offer. It is less than a minute walk to the Charles Bridge and then once you cross the Bridge you are close to the main square. The hostel beds are comfortable and linen and towels are included, overall had a nice stay in the Hostel Mango.

Good place. Comfy bed and blankets. Only downside is the curtains are thin sunlight will peek through. And my bed happen to be besides the toilet/shower

Big room with a lot of people. The place is clean the common room is in the basement which is a bit muggy. They have laundry on site but you have to pay to use both washer and dryer. The location is good close to the train station and Charlie's bridge

Good option to stay in Prague if you're traveling on a budget. We slept in the 14 bed mixed dorm and the room was ok, but showering is always a problem since there is only one for everyone. Breakfast was nice and included with the price. The staff was very helpful and told us where to park the car for free. Wi-fi is only available on the reception and there are only a few seats, so a wider Internet range would be appreciated.

Cool hostel, awesome location.

One of the best hostels that I stayed in all my life. Near Old Town in Prague, you can easily walk around all the city. :)

Great lounge in the basement

• 25th May 2014

Great location right next to the Charles Bridge, however we were unable to receive the free wifi in the room and had to use the wine bar's wifi from next door

This is my third time in Prague, and I've actually stayed at Mango all three times! You won't find a better location, and everyone is really nice and helpful. The only thing to mention is that the 8 bed doorms are quite small. Big beds and big bathroom, and you can put your luggage under your bed, but there's no "extra" space.

Nice and close to Charles Bridge! Right in the heart of Prague. Prefect for the pub crawl ;) pops you out right by the bridge. Great breakfast and nice hang out place downstairs. Internet first work within the rooms.

Super helpful and friendly staff. Great location. Wifi didn't work in the top floor for me except on the patio. Very clean beds. Sometimes free breakfast. Great value for the money. Loved it!

• 19th May 2014

Great location. The staff was helpful and professional. I enjoyed the free breakfast offered during my stay. Only one negative comment about the size of the rooms, the room of six was too small to fit six people.

• 17th May 2014

Nice and clean hostel. Breakfast wasn't so good but overall I would recomend it :)