Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

We liked the breakfast and the comfortable beds very much. Was a plaesure to sleep in there. Only the thing that the other couple we came with had to sleep in another house we did not like very much.

• 9th Nov 2013

Absolutely great location and services

Really nice hostel--very comfortable rooms, well-stocked kitchen (although I had a hard time finding a glass to drink from), and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the hostel is a 1 minute walk from the castle side of the Charles Bridge. For some reason, my laptop/phone couldn't pick up WiFi in the lounge, but that is my only complaint. The hostel was pretty quiet when I was there--I was hoping to meet more people, but it is the off-season for traveling. Still, I recommend it!

location is AWESOME!!!

This was a great place to stay. Guests were considerate of one another and their privacy. The rooms were clean and the lounge is very nice. I would definitely stay here again.

Great hostel, everything working and clean. Staff are good and breakfast is good. Nice place to stay in Prague.

It was just next to the bridge and so nice view.

엘리베이터가 없었던건 힘들있지만 그외 나머ㅣ는 다 좋았어요 위치도 카를교 근처라서 밤에 나가 근사한 야경도 볼수 있었구요

Lovely place, only complaint is breakfast expensive

1 2 3 4 Next » last »