Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

Good location as it is right next to the Charles bridge but took us about 30 mins to walk from the train station, although taking a metro would be a lot quicker and easier. Easy to find. Staff were really helpful, basement lobby was nice to meet others in. We stayed in a ten bedroom apartment so the shower wasn't too welcoming when you were the last one to get in but apart from that it was great.

Dear Holly Kemp, Thank you for your comments! We are glad you liked the location, our staff and common area. The cleanliness of the bathroom during the rush hours always depends on the guests who use it, however the bathrooms and rooms are cleaned on a daily basis. Thank you for choosing Hostel Mango, Have a perfect day. Hostel Mango reservation team

I dind't like the internet.

Wifi is a bit dodgy but works and there's a free pc to use! Great location right bet to Charles bridge- you have I walk over it to get to the old town so you seem Prague in different conditions everyday! Bit difficult to find at first. Hostel sells the essential food wise and actual things so there is no need to find a supermarket Plus we first booked for an 8 female dorm and got placed into a 6 female dorm which was great!

Amazing great hostel.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Dear MAKIKO TAKASHIMA, thank you for your evaluation and short but very pleasing comment! We will keep it up. Please, come again when you visit Prague next time :) Have a great day. Hostel Mango Reservation Team

The kitchen was missing a few items but other than that, the hostel was perfect.

About the facilities. I didn't like the internet.

Hostel is in a great location, within walking distance of all main tourist attractions and the metro. The room was clean and we met some great friends there. Each room has private bathrooms. The only thing was that the laundry facilities were broken and sound seemed to travel throughout the entire hostel so there was a lot if noise at night. We would recommend the pubcrawl though and the walking tour.

The hostel has the potential to be really good. The place was nice and clean, the location was good and the staff was helpfull. However, the hostel advertisement said it would have wi fi and breakfast included and when I was there, the wi fi wasn't working and they didn't have breakfast anymore. So I was quite disappointed with this. Despite this situation, my time in there was good.

This hostel was very enjoyable. There was ample room in the hostel living spaces and the lounge was very nice to hang out it. Whenever something stopped working, they would fix it that day. It was a great experience and I highly recommend this hostel to other travelers in Prague.

Overall our stay at Mango was good. The staff is really kind, they were very helpful with any questions we had. Wifi is poor in most of the building but works best in The downstairs cave. Downside was our 6 bed room was RIDICULOUSLY small. 10 bed room is much better with a large bathroom AND cheaper. Be aware that they do not refund money if you downgrade rooms or for similar situations. I would go back to mango but just with this in mind.

I liked very much, but the internet could be better in the rooms.

I really liked that they quickly managed to change my bed and room (!) because someone used it even though it shouldn't happen. The receptionists were really kind.

Good place to go. Very close to the center. Only thing, no lift.

Good place! I would go again.

Really hostel atmosphere, good location. Kind of expensive to be in Prague and no breakfast included (normal thing over there) Staff sometimes helped a lot and sometimes didn't seem really helpfull Good place to meet other people and go out (everyone arrives from the parties kinda late and would wake you up if you are not out as well)

One of the best hostels i've been to! Excellent location by the bridge. The room on the 3rd floor was huge and the bathroom grate, though our shower broke down.. Totally hotel standard must say, grate value for your money.

The location is definitely the selling point. It is sixty meters from Charles Bridge, and about a five minute walk from the Prague Castle. The staff are nice, but I didn't converse with them much so I can't give a super accurate rating for that section.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Loved the hostel. Great location with an open area between all the rooms to hang out in. Also an awesome basement cellar with tons of couches and a kitchen to cook and chill out in. Great place to meet people. The beds were comfy and the bathrooms were surprisingly huge in each room. I highly recommend staying here!

The only reason I would recommend this hostel is due the fact it's the best location. It's unbeatable! The problem with this hostel was: they simply gave my bed to another person! I got in my room at 0:00 and there was another person sleeping in my bed with the same number card of mine. It's ridiculuous since they choose my bed without asking me and if I want to change, I need to pay them. They didn't solve my problem and in the end, I slept with my girlfriend!

Great location maximum 20 min walk from everything. Good atmosphere cause their is a great common area. Everything is clean except the kitchen it was always dirty. Staff are nice except one man who is rude.