Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

Hostel Mango is one that I would recommend. The place was lovely and didn't have the "hostel feel". The staff was willing to help out with anything and they even provided a free home cooked special breakfast which was delicious. A little far from the train station, however the walk is beautiful and therefore it didn't really phase me.

Really great hostel. Well located with friendly staff.

Free breakfast!

• 12th Apr 2014

Not much of a party atmosphere. there was no carnival atmosphere and nothing organised for the big common room in the evenings, which is suprising for such a big hostel in a city like prague

This was an amazing hostel. I enjoyed the atmosphere the staff. I was having a rough start to that trip and walking in made me feel so much better!! Definitely stay here if you're going to be in Vienna, or anywhere Hostel Mango is!!

This is the nice hostel located in the center. No wi-fi available in the rooms but is available at reception. Staff is supportive. Rooms are smaller. They gave us free breakfast for two days. Overall, it is a great value for money.

Stayed 2 nights in a 6 bed mixed dorm. It was really small but when I arrived it was clean... but maybe the colors don't help so it could look even cleaner if the bathroom was white for example.. the cleaning woman was really nice.. The kitchen is good but not very clean (but it is because of the guests of course).. the computer to use is in the entrance so you don't have privacy to use it, but it works. Staff was okay too.. Location is perfect! Could visit every place without train/bus.

Really nice hostel and excellent location.

The cutest little hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff was super amazing! I didn't buy the breakfast, but it seemed reasonable. I would absolutely recommend this place. This is my first review I have done just kind of lazy on the others. So just to let you know how much I liked it:)

I loved the hostel! The bed sheets were ready, so I didn't need to prepare the bed. The hostel is well located, in the center, close to the Charles Bridge. Besides it, they offered free breakfast!

Excellent place! I would recommend it for everyone!

Great location for people who like walking, all the sites are nearby. And also the walk from the train station was really nice. PS oh the free breakfast. It was heavenly. So nice…

They offer a delicious breakfast for free during two of the three days that we were there. I would like to congratulate the cookers because it was excellent and they were very likeable, and also the hostel staff.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

A good hostel to stay at, nice location, pleasant staff and clean facilities. The only negative, however, was that during the evening it would be quite noisy from the courtyard.

If you want to sleep at night don't go to this hostel.

Great place right across from the Charles Bridge. Excellent place to be and have a feeling of Vienna of old. Only 2 minute walk to the Metro. I recommend to stay in this place.

Nice room, unbelievably close to the Charles Bridge. Unfortunately the wifi doesnt work in rooms, only in the lobby. For the price it was totally a fine place to stay. Also, a big up is that they gave us a surprise free breakfast for the few days we were there! was a really nice gesture!

Excellent location and very Nice atmosphère. Incredible price-quality relation!!

Top-class location (1 minute walking to the western end of Charles Bridge), nice and professional staff, proper wifi, clean rooms. Maybe the kitchen needs some pimping (regarding the atmosphere) but it's a totally great hostel, in my opinion.

Impeccable location but the washroom in my room had an awful smell coming from the drainage I guess, it's quite clean tho.