Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice hostel in a perfect location! In 1 minute you can reach the Charles Bridge and the next subway station is only 5 minutes away. The room was clean and the ensuite bathroom was ridiculously big! They even had safes next to the reception which were free of charge. I would definitely stay there again!

Very clean and very fun! It's in a great location right next to the Charles Bridge.

stayed only for one night but I met three different persons from the staff and there were all super nice, the rooms arent very big but I would say that it's OK, and there's toilet & shower in each room which is nice. The location I think was perfect, very close to Charles Bridge, but on the quiet side of the river, not right in the center which is kind of cramped with people but still in a really nice area with a lots of restaurants and a park.

Fantastic location. The double room we had was very spacious and had a large bathroom. Only slight problem was noisy street outside late at night and room got very hot without fan or a/c.

The room was so hot it was unbearable to sleep in. The location was excellent and the staff very friendly. The people were much older though

Building has character. Friendly staff

Security was great, with lockers under the beds and safes at the reception. Having free basic foods such as pasta and rice was a great bonus, and yet cooking wasn't very fun due to the stuffy smell in the common area (maybe leaving the door open there would help a bit). In general most of the dirt in the bathroom was due to girls' messy habits, and yet it could have been much better if it was cleaned every day. Location is great, walking distance from all the attractions- no need for metro

The Mango Hostel is located perfectly in the very centre of the old town. I was a bit suspicious about the lockers in the room, but the hostel offers another set of Lockers near to the reception. A beautiful and very helpful receptionist. :)

Cheap, comfy, clean, great location but no real atmosphere

Amazing location!!!

Amazing location with really helpful staff. Chill vibes with an awesome dungeon where you can hang all night! Beds were hotel quality, love this place!

This was my second time staying at hostel mango. The rooms were comfortable and clean with a bathroom shared between the 8 of us in the room. The staff were really friendly and location was great, literally 2mins from Charles Bridge! If you go try the wine bar next to the hostel it's lovely:)

Location is perfect, right next to the bridge, we walked to everything. Travelling with a friend and we were allocated different rooms despite booking together which was a shame. Courtyard is good place to hang out, but it was pretty dead when we were there. Would probably stay again because it's in such a good spot

Nice hostel, very good for solo travelling - nice big kitchen and lounge and courtyard to socialise in. Room was good size and nice en-suite bathroom. Only criticism on security though - one morning while out i realised i had lost my room key so returned to the hostel assuming i had left it in my room. I spoke to a receptionist I hadn't spoken to before - he let me straight into my room no questions asked - I could have been anyone!

AMAZING HOSTEL!! I truly recommend it! The staff was so friendly and helpful!! Our receptionist Alex was always ready to help us and he was really nice. The hostel is well located and the atmosphere there is amazing! One of the best hostels I have been during my trip!

This location is absolutely perfect!! It is right next to the Charles bridge and the staff are really nice and helpful. The rooms are a tad cramped and the atmosphere was lacking but the staff give you loads of advice on where to to and what to do. Wifi was good and the communal area outside was great. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you!

Excellent hostel, nearby Charlie Bridge, close to restaurants and markets. Staff was friendly. We stayed in a doublebed ensuite wich was large and full of sokets. As a negative point, the bed makes lots of noise and there one wood bar in wich I kept hitting my feet on. It would be a good idea fix the laudring machines (there was only one working). Overall, I totally recomend this hostel.

The top bunk was extremely difficult to get in and there was a precarious gap between the bed wall. There was no railing so I could fall through if I rolled over. The room was unbearably hot, and there was no way to circulate the air to cool it down. The shower was broken.

• 14th Aug 2015

I really enjoyed this hostel. A minute away from the Charles Bridge and John Lennon Wall was walking distance away from most things you'd want to do in the city! Stayed in the 14 bed dorm which was clean and it has its own balcony terrace. The courtyard downstairs made it easy to meet others and the kitchen and underground common room was huge. Would definitely recommend!

The room is super hot, stuffy and the wifi signal is poor. It is also very noisy because my room was exactly next to the bars and restaurants. The drying machine didn't work well either. But the staff is quite nice.