Hostel Mango Reviews

Misenska 68/8, Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels that I stayed in all my life. Near Old Town in Prague, you can easily walk around all the city. :)

Great lounge in the basement

• 25th May 2014

Great location right next to the Charles Bridge, however we were unable to receive the free wifi in the room and had to use the wine bar's wifi from next door

This is my third time in Prague, and I've actually stayed at Mango all three times! You won't find a better location, and everyone is really nice and helpful. The only thing to mention is that the 8 bed doorms are quite small. Big beds and big bathroom, and you can put your luggage under your bed, but there's no "extra" space.

Nice and close to Charles Bridge! Right in the heart of Prague. Prefect for the pub crawl ;) pops you out right by the bridge. Great breakfast and nice hang out place downstairs. Internet first work within the rooms.

Super helpful and friendly staff. Great location. Wifi didn't work in the top floor for me except on the patio. Very clean beds. Sometimes free breakfast. Great value for the money. Loved it!

• 19th May 2014

Great location. The staff was helpful and professional. I enjoyed the free breakfast offered during my stay. Only one negative comment about the size of the rooms, the room of six was too small to fit six people.

• 17th May 2014

Nice and clean hostel. Breakfast wasn't so good but overall I would recomend it :)

We had a great stay in our private room at the Mango! The staff was also so helpfull in recommanding places to see and local restaurants. Also in helping us booking a table at a restaurant and booking a taxi. THANK YOU! Would definitely stay at your place again.

This place is pretty much a palace compared to others in Europe. The staff are helpful and you're a 10 minute walk from the city centre. It can be quite slow on the social side, perhaps due to the easy living conditions. Overall, this is a great hostel

Excellent location and the staff are very friendly and helpful! Great atmosphere as well.

The staffs are very helpful and They even offer us free breakfast while we stayed there. Also The location is perfect! I strongly recommand Hostel Mango!

great location, included traditional breakfast. .

Fantastic location close to all the all the attractions you want to see the visitor. Stable and super comfortable beds with fluffy duvets with crisp linens. Airy rooms and plenty of storage in the large lockers. A bonus is the good breakfast in the cozy vaulted cellar.

• 9th May 2014
  • Sweden

Friendly and helpful staff, delicious and typical breakfast for free and amazing location on a quiet street very close to Charles Bridge...

Wonderful Free Breakfast!!! It's totally surprised me! Thanks)

I love this hostel! I will sure stay there again if I'm going to Prague. I like the pancakes for tbe breakfast and it is buffet so u can eat as much as U want. The location is perfect just few meters from the famous Charles Bridge and pubs downstairs. Just 8- 10mins walk to the old town square. lovely hostel and lovely town. I'm glad I chose Mango hostel. just 1 cons, because of the location you'll probably can't get a good sleep at night.

Awesome and free breakfast! Fantastic location. Only problem is you basically get no wifi in the rooms. Bit the best.

6 bed mixed dorms were tiny! Couldn't even turn around in them. Lockers in rooms are not secure (police investigation into stolen laptop in a bigger room when I was there). Staff was not helpful with local sights, eateries, etc. Men's bathroom was dirty, broken seat toilets, etc. Great location next to the Charles bridge, though.

Excellent, would stay here again. Perfect location in nice area, very close to Charles Bridge and quiet street. Lokal, is a nice affordable authentic restaurant a few doors down and was recommended by the helpful lady on reception. We also went to the cafe next door which has great coffee :)