Hostel Mansard Reviews

Obchodna 52, Bratislava, Slovakia

One of the best hostels I've ever been in! The staff is incredibly nice and helpful!

Great location. A little hard to find, but I got there in the end. Very friendly and helpful staff; were truly an asset to my stay in Bratislava. Pleasant atmosphere, nice music, free apples and tea (really good tea actually)

The showers were really weird, working based on your movements. So I had to wash my hair even that I did not wanted to, because the water just started to flow when I was finishing taking off my clothes. And there is no separated space between the showers, only very weird curtains. They also charge for keep looking your luggage if you have to stay more time but without reservations. But the host is very nice, the space is good and they have good location.

Good but its not very easy to find! Have lots of stairs

The hostel was in a perfect spot, and our four bed private room was.perfect!! Music playing was nice too

We really enjoyed our stay at Hostel Mansard in Bratislava, which is a smaller hostel, where you get a very nice familiar feeling because it's owned by a globetrotter himself and it's obvious that he's doing it with love and passion for travelling and everything connected with that. Also the location is the best you can get in Bratislava. The only thing was sometimes too loud music in the lounge, because our room was close and we could hear it, but not a big deal...

The attitude of the staff towards travelers, support and patience, as well as fulfilling their duties.

Overall it was a great stay. Igor, the owner, who has traveled a lot himself, is a really friendly host and willing to help you in any way. I highly recommend this hostel as it is central and easily accessible.

Amazing place for a cheap stay in Bratislava. Really lovely staff- so helpful and friendly. I only wish I could return in summer to see the BBQ on the terrace in full swing!

Had a great stay at Mansard! The friendly staff was the best part! Couldn't do enough to help us and make us feel comfortable in the city.

• 27th Jan 2015

What can I say , Hostel Mansard is one of the best hostels. Normally we were planning to stay one night but we extended. Staff is really nice guy , Igor , helped us about everything we asked. We met a lof ot friends , atmosphere is really good. Bathrooms and wifi was excellent. Mansard is at the heart of the city. IF YOU VISIT BRATISLAVA , STAY AT MANSARD.

Good kitchen and helpful staff, pretty solid hostel

The water heater is not enough for all the showers.

Good one. But I had no hot water once there.

I had a great experience with the Mansard hostel! I had a great time!

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Belgium

Personnality of the place close to none. Apathic staff. Weird never-seen-before common-like showers (everybody seems to complain about this). A little on the noisy side, with a tram line passing right under the windows. Only a microwave and a kettle to cook. But a good value, overall.

I never had the chance to step foot on this hostel as I overslept on my bus on the way there, leading me to prague, despite being excited to stay there. It was the only hostel I've missed which executed a one day charge - although yes, it is stated on the cancellation policy. I thought I should be notified about this though, and it was rather unpleasant.

Decent hostel, no serious complaints.