Hostel Mansard Reviews

Obchodna 52, Bratislava, Slovakia

Friendly staff, good location and a nice terrace for hanging out and having barbecue! I would definitely come back!

Very good hostel, Igor the owner is a very nice person, very clean and alwas helpful. Recommended Recommendedthisb hostel.

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

One of the best hostels I've ever been in! The staff is incredibly nice and helpful!

Great location. A little hard to find, but I got there in the end. Very friendly and helpful staff; were truly an asset to my stay in Bratislava. Pleasant atmosphere, nice music, free apples and tea (really good tea actually)

The showers were really weird, working based on your movements. So I had to wash my hair even that I did not wanted to, because the water just started to flow when I was finishing taking off my clothes. And there is no separated space between the showers, only very weird curtains. They also charge for keep looking your luggage if you have to stay more time but without reservations. But the host is very nice, the space is good and they have good location.

Good but its not very easy to find! Have lots of stairs

The hostel was in a perfect spot, and our four bed private room was.perfect!! Music playing was nice too

We really enjoyed our stay at Hostel Mansard in Bratislava, which is a smaller hostel, where you get a very nice familiar feeling because it's owned by a globetrotter himself and it's obvious that he's doing it with love and passion for travelling and everything connected with that. Also the location is the best you can get in Bratislava. The only thing was sometimes too loud music in the lounge, because our room was close and we could hear it, but not a big deal...

The attitude of the staff towards travelers, support and patience, as well as fulfilling their duties.

Overall it was a great stay. Igor, the owner, who has traveled a lot himself, is a really friendly host and willing to help you in any way. I highly recommend this hostel as it is central and easily accessible.

Amazing place for a cheap stay in Bratislava. Really lovely staff- so helpful and friendly. I only wish I could return in summer to see the BBQ on the terrace in full swing!

Had a great stay at Mansard! The friendly staff was the best part! Couldn't do enough to help us and make us feel comfortable in the city.

• 27th Jan 2015

What can I say , Hostel Mansard is one of the best hostels. Normally we were planning to stay one night but we extended. Staff is really nice guy , Igor , helped us about everything we asked. We met a lof ot friends , atmosphere is really good. Bathrooms and wifi was excellent. Mansard is at the heart of the city. IF YOU VISIT BRATISLAVA , STAY AT MANSARD.

Good kitchen and helpful staff, pretty solid hostel