Hostel Mansard Reviews

Obchodna 52, Bratislava, Slovakia

The attitude of the staff towards travelers, support and patience, as well as fulfilling their duties.

Overall it was a great stay. Igor, the owner, who has traveled a lot himself, is a really friendly host and willing to help you in any way. I highly recommend this hostel as it is central and easily accessible.

Amazing place for a cheap stay in Bratislava. Really lovely staff- so helpful and friendly. I only wish I could return in summer to see the BBQ on the terrace in full swing!

Had a great stay at Mansard! The friendly staff was the best part! Couldn't do enough to help us and make us feel comfortable in the city.

• 27th Jan 2015

What can I say , Hostel Mansard is one of the best hostels. Normally we were planning to stay one night but we extended. Staff is really nice guy , Igor , helped us about everything we asked. We met a lof ot friends , atmosphere is really good. Bathrooms and wifi was excellent. Mansard is at the heart of the city. IF YOU VISIT BRATISLAVA , STAY AT MANSARD.

Good kitchen and helpful staff, pretty solid hostel

The water heater is not enough for all the showers.

Good one. But I had no hot water once there.

I had a great experience with the Mansard hostel! I had a great time!

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Belgium

I never had the chance to step foot on this hostel as I overslept on my bus on the way there, leading me to prague, despite being excited to stay there. It was the only hostel I've missed which executed a one day charge - although yes, it is stated on the cancellation policy. I thought I should be notified about this though, and it was rather unpleasant.

Decent hostel, no serious complaints.

Good atmosphere. I love how coffee and tea are unlimited and included. And to top it off, the staff are so helpful!! One of the staff members asked where I was headed next and gave me a free train ticket there that another guest had no longer needed. Very helpful as I was going to hitchhike to Budapest that day. Highly recommend :)

Staff was very friendly and informative- never hesitated to offer a suggestion. Lacks a bit of character, but very clean. Great location near old town. Showers were not perfect for a shy person and were operated by motion sensor. Ventilation in the shower room was poor as well. Overall a decent stay, would probably stay here again.

Wonderful location, Slovak pub is right next to it and the bar in the basement offers cheap bear.

Really clean hostel at an excellent location. The staff is helpfull. The atmosphere is what I can call a smartphone-atmosphere (everyone looking to his smartphone..) but ofcourse this can be different on other times.

the staffs are extreamly helpful and friendly. i got some troubles with my phone and laptop and they solved it for me, i'm so happy and thank you to the kindness of them.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Pretty good overall. Bathroom layout was weird - privacy not great. WiFi in our room was non-existent (the room was furtherest from reception). Common room nothing special but tea and coffee complimentary. Staff were pretty helpful. Location great (although Bratislava is very small). Slovak Pub (great for Slovak food) very close by.

Clean rooms and good location. Terrible showers - I mean seriously terrible. No privacy, no temperature control, and they turn on automatically. Super annoying. Otherwise my stay here was good!