Hostel Mansard Reviews

Obchodna 52, Bratislava, Slovakia

What can I say , Hostel Mansard is one of the best hostels. Normally we were planning to stay one night but we extended. Staff is really nice guy , Igor , helped us about everything we asked. We met a lof ot friends , atmosphere is really good. Bathrooms and wifi was excellent. Mansard is at the heart of the city. IF YOU VISIT BRATISLAVA , STAY AT MANSARD.

Good kitchen and helpful staff, pretty solid hostel

The water heater is not enough for all the showers.

Good one. But I had no hot water once there.

I had a great experience with the Mansard hostel! I had a great time!

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Belgium

I never had the chance to step foot on this hostel as I overslept on my bus on the way there, leading me to prague, despite being excited to stay there. It was the only hostel I've missed which executed a one day charge - although yes, it is stated on the cancellation policy. I thought I should be notified about this though, and it was rather unpleasant.

Decent hostel, no serious complaints.

Staff was very friendly and informative- never hesitated to offer a suggestion. Lacks a bit of character, but very clean. Great location near old town. Showers were not perfect for a shy person and were operated by motion sensor. Ventilation in the shower room was poor as well. Overall a decent stay, would probably stay here again.

Wonderful location, Slovak pub is right next to it and the bar in the basement offers cheap bear.

Really clean hostel at an excellent location. The staff is helpfull. The atmosphere is what I can call a smartphone-atmosphere (everyone looking to his smartphone..) but ofcourse this can be different on other times.

the staffs are extreamly helpful and friendly. i got some troubles with my phone and laptop and they solved it for me, i'm so happy and thank you to the kindness of them.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

Pretty good overall. Bathroom layout was weird - privacy not great. WiFi in our room was non-existent (the room was furtherest from reception). Common room nothing special but tea and coffee complimentary. Staff were pretty helpful. Location great (although Bratislava is very small). Slovak Pub (great for Slovak food) very close by.

Clean rooms and good location. Terrible showers - I mean seriously terrible. No privacy, no temperature control, and they turn on automatically. Super annoying. Otherwise my stay here was good!

Helpful and friendly staff, great location for being close to the old part of town. The room was very nice and had lockers, I always felt safe. Close to large grocery store, good restaurants and nightlife. Cozy common room with a kitchenette and TV. Wifi was also available in my room which was a plus. I would stay here again!

Everything about this hostel is perfect for abackpacker. I must also mention that the staff are fantastic!

very clean place, perfect location, beautiful terrace, comfortable rooms and very friendly staff

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Serbia

The kitchen didn't work well for us so we couldn't cook but otherwise the facilities were good. The rooms are very bland but the communal areas are fun and lively. Staff couldn't have been more helpful but the rooms werent lockable but the security provided by the reception made it feel safe.

This was a fantastic hostel. Great bed set-up. (I love sturdy bunk beds!) Great lockers. Good internet. There's not much to do/see in Bratislava compared to other European cities but the staff pointed out everything they could in a helpful/friendly way.

Location is great, rooms are clean, staff is nice. Not much in the way of common area from what I could tell. Showers, at least in the men's bathroom, are a little too reminiscent of a prison shower.

The owner of this hostel was lovely. Very attentive and couldn't do enough for you. The hostel itself was lovely and in a great location. Very enjoyable stay.