Hostel Mansard Reviews

Obchodna 52, Bratislava, Slovakia

A very clean, modern hostel. I didn't see many people at the time of the year I went (November). The location is a good compromise between being near train station and city centre (20 minutes from both) as it's just past the top of the old town. The is no cooking facilities and a small kitchen area. The street it's on isn't beautiful but looked ok for cheap restaurants and a drink or two in the bars. The Wi-Fi was good enough to support Skype (perhaps as my room was empty?)