8.5
Fabulous 165 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 165 Total Reviews
Hostel Mansard Located at Obchodna 52, , Bratislava.
Slovakia
Bratislava Bratislava 81106 Obchodna 52
85% 165
48.1481497 17.1118605
    Rooms available

12th Apr 2016

One of the best hostels I have been to. Almost perfect. Only a few small things I could suggest to change, e.g. the website claims, "Free cof[f]ee, tea & apples," but this is untrue (there is a sign saying 'coffee 1 euro').

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2016

This was the nicest hostel ever! I decided to go in it cause i came with my 70yrs old parents. The beds are really comfotrable, the rooms are really nice and everything is like being at home! We spent only 3min to go to the center and that is really handful! Also my parents were very satisfiend! Thanks again for your kindness.

• USA, Male, 31-40
4th Apr 2016
7.7

Although the staff was nice and it's fairly close to the main areas of town, this hostel has paper thin walls (I heard way more girl conversations then any man should) and there is only one male toilet. Overall it wasn't horrible but I would suggest trying to find other accommodations first.

• England, Male, 18-24
10th Mar 2016

Lovely place, fantastic service, really excellent location and a great vibe!

23rd Feb 2016

Love it! Best location (you can walk everywhere!)! super clean and amazing staff! there is even a nice and cheap bar under the hostel (which is not part of the hostel).

• Spain, Female, 25-30
13th Feb 2016

My stay was better than expected. It was my first try traveling alone and staying in a hostel. The staff is really nice you feel quickly that you are at home. The facilities are clean, new, and cosy. The atmosphere was excellent, they have many sharing spaces where people meet and I had the chance to get to know many interesting people. You have anything you need (iron, hairdryer, free cooffe and tea, free apples, a Xbox...). If I ever go back to Bratislava I would definitely choose Mansard.

• Japan, Female, 18-24
20th Jan 2016

I have nothing to complain about the hostel. The room itself, the shower, the toilet and linens were all clean. The atmosphere was also good. People living there are kind and calm, so I could spend my time like my home. The location was very nice. You can go anywhere in the city by walk.

• matejabacic125509
  • Croatia, Couple, 25-30
17th Jan 2016

One of the best hostels I tried! In the very center of the town, very clean with the cutest interior. Everything is new and clean, and the staff is very helpful and fun :) Free apples, tea & coffee and xbox!

• leticiase
  • Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Jan 2016
2.3

The staff is horrible, we wait a lot to someone open tha door and they don't help us with anything, they doesn't know nothing and it was soo rude! I hate!!

• Slovenia, Mixed Group, 31-40
31st Dec 2015
7.7

We stayed for 2 nights during the New Years celebration. The heating in the Hostel was very good and there was always hot water in the showers. The bathroom was avarage, there should be some material for cleaning that you can clean after yourself. Also in the kitchen. The owner is very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere of the hostel is very nice and feels like home. The hostel needs some womans touch :) You can have tea and coffe for free and how much do you want (BIG plus+).