Hostel Mantengase Reviews

Carlos Calvo 651, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I would not recommend this hostel , IaIrrived and was touched very inappropriately by the hostel guy who smelt of alcohol and then kept asking me if I wanted to lay down and put his fingers in my mouth. At this point I promptly left for the day. The area is terrible- I got robed by the taxi driver and had to walk four block and came across a dead body. Staff unhelpful at finding airport transfer. I love BA and was there for 4 weeks and had no problems, really wish I hadn't stayed here last day

The place was really dirty, bad sheets hasn't been clean, bathroom was disgusting. On the other hand, it's really cheap, well located and the staff is really nice.

• 26th Sep 2014

Located in a cool neighbourhood, not the most touristy one but close to these. I would have apprechiated locks on the doors and overall better security.

Basic hostel, dorm could do with some attention not the comfiest bed and can be very cold, not a lot of covers provided. Bathroom very untidy bins not emptied regularly and missing a toilet seat.

View all Buenos Aires Hostels