Hostel Marabou

Fabulous 1062 Total Reviews

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Mar 2017
7.1

Cute hostel outside the touristy part of Prague. Nice staff. The bathrooms weren't very clean unfortunately. Good location if you want to check out the alternative parts rather than the mainstream touristy stuff.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

Internet inside the room was so slow..but worry not,u can spend ur time for the internet at the super comfortable kitchen

30th Dec 2016
7.7

Good hostel with good staff , very helpful. Bed comfy and lockers good size . Wifi not so good but that's a minimal thing if you can just connect with fellow backpackers. Bus outside hostel into city centre . Second time staying here and when back in Prague will stay again :)

28th Dec 2016
6.6

I didn't like the location and there were not nearly enough power outlets in the room I was in. I had to go to the lounge to charge my phone. Next time I go to Prague I will find a location closer to the old town center, but this hostel was cheap so if you need something affordable it's not bad.

• South Korea, Male, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016
8.0

I arrived in the hostel at dawn, fortunately, I could sleep until morning on the couch because of the checkin time on policy and staff was so good, and thats what makes its atmosphere good but.. I had trouble to take shower as it stops periodically if you dont press. And location is closed to station, UA Florence. Not with town. So I think its good for people to plan leave Prague at midnight