Hostel Marabou Reviews

Konevova 738/55, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff are awesome, really friendly and up for a chat 24/7. Especially Micha, Martin and Elaina (:

Excellent staff, great atmosphere and nice breakfast. But a shower is inconvenient, you need to keep pushing button to take shower otherwise hot water doesn't come.

Wanderful christmas eve with hostel visitors. Very familiar Atmosphere

I rang and cancelled my booking and still have not received my deposit back! Slightly disappointed, because I spent days ringing the hostel and when someone finally answered I thought yeh! Receiving my deposit back would be good! I had to rate the above, obviously I did not stay so cannot really comment but it would not let me submit unless I filled in!

• 23rd Dec 2015

Friendly staff, great kitchen and was very clean. Comfortable, clean beds. Not enough power points in room, bathrooms a bit dirty and it takes a while to walk to prague main square

Good hostel , comfy beds (no power point at each bed) good kitchen with a very good breakfast for only €1 👍🏻internet was good for me. Bus outside hostel but it's a bit of a walk from city centre .. Would stay here again, good backpackers hostel .. Lockers fit big bags :)... Night staff are legends 😬

The location is not very convenient if you plan on walking, although the public transportation is very easy to use and really close to the hostel. The staff was really helpful. We were in the 4-bed room and the beds were really old and uncomfortable. The toilet was not very clean. I think the worst part of it was the shower, which for some reason works with a button and the water runs for only 2 seconds. Best part about it is the breakfast for only 1 euro!

Staff were very friendly but that's the only good thing about this hostel. Rooms and showers were dirty and there was no atmosphere here. Maybe I stayed at a bad time but no body was interacting with each other.

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel, the room was clean and the general atmosphere was really nice. All of the staff was helpfull and nice to us. I really recomend the breakfast, for only one euro you can eat whatever you want that's in the kitchen: they have bread, cake, cereal (different types), fruit, yoghurt, milk, coffee...

Great of beers, nice common areas. My stay was a bit interrupted by two rancid smelling loud individuals but that's not on the hostel.. Guests will always vary. Definitely a recommended spot if you're looking for a cheap and convenient location.

Great location, there's loads of restaurants and convenience stores around the area. It's really easy to get to and from the train station and the main tourist areas. Everything was really clean, there are really comfy rec areas and a kitchen you can use. We felt really at home here. The cheap booze they sell and the music always playing in the lobby/rec areas made this place the best night out of our trip - the staff know all about the best clubs to go to! DEFINITELY a party place.

Welcome to the slammin´ door hostel! Nearly every door in this hostel is equipped with a door closer that has been tuned to quickly close the doors at high velocity ensuring a tight seal! 11pm quiet seems to be only a reminder to backpackers staying that they should be quiet after this time so the night time receptionist can hear his music throughout the night. The basement area smelled very bad and I am fairly certain it had a mold problem. I was quite sure if I were to sleep I would be robbed.

• 21st Aug 2015

Nice place to stay, a little but outside city center but there is a bus stop right outside that takes you there in 15 min. Staff was very friendly. Fully recommended.

The stay at the hostel in general was very pleasant and comforting. The staff was very cooperative and helpful. I will surely stay there again and would recommend it to all my friends.

• 15th Aug 2015

Best buy option. Nice and very clean rooms, a lot's of beer in hostel bar :-).

Everything was nice except for the showers and the wifi, which were horrible. The water temperature was very hard to get right and you have to keep pressing the button every few seconds which is very annoying. The wifi was barely working as well, which is a HUGE deal. We travelers need wifi in order to keep making plans. Other than that it was nice and clean (except the black mold in the shower ceilings ew) and the staff were helpful. Good breakfast deal and close to the bus station.