Hostel Marabou Reviews

Konevova 738/55, Prague, Czech Republic

A great value hostel, nice bar and plenty of space to lounge about. It is quite far from the centre, but with good bus and tram connections. The shower could use a good clean, but other areas are spotless.

the 3 nights i stayed there the wifi never worked for me. In fact it didn't work for all the people I've asked.

Hi Weiliang, thank you for your comment. Unfortunately it happened on weekend and T-Mobile doesnt work on weekend. It was fixed during Monday than. I would also like to say, that all internet acces in the hostel, it works in every room, is for free. Tom and Marabou Team

The staff was amazing, the guests considerate and the facilities welcoming. My only complaint is that the shower curtain in one of the first floor bathrooms has mildew/mold on it and needs to either be washed periodically or replaced all together. It was simple to get from the city center to the Hostel and I would definitely recommend this place to others.

• 6th Jul 2014

the wifi doesnt work properly in rooms

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

This location is good if you have a car (over the weekend, its free parking a few meters down the street). There is a bus station near the hostel, but if u prefer walking - the center is only a 20 minute walk. Staff is very friendly and ready to help. We liked the kitchen (there is everything you need and more) and living room. I liked breakfast (not much choice, but it was good) and free coffee and tea all the time. Wifi was very slow.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Slovenia

It was an awesome stay, probably one I my favorties in Europe. Free breakfast! I stayed in a 16 person dorm, the lockers were huge! The room was big too. There were plenty of toilets showers, I never felt like I had to wait for anyone. Staff was great, tons of cheapish beers to choose from. The ownly downsides are push-button showers, and flaky internet, but that have computers so it's fine.

This was a nice little hostel, its quite a walk from the center of town but its got free computers a pool table a kitchen and breakfast and at the price i cant complain about anything really :D

For me, this hostel was a brief stay. Simply a place to lay my head for 3 hours before my early train. I was very impressed. Gorgeous hostel with great staff and very secure. A little far from most attractions but if you've got legs that can carry you for thirty minutes you can get anywhere. Close to main station.

according to website there is free parking... but there isnt

I would definitely recommend that hostel- really nice and helpful staff, clean rooms and easy to find

Ok location, a little out of the way. There were only 3 power outlets in a room for 12 people. The outlets are by the door and I was not able to find any anywhere else in the room. Really a pain if you want to use your computer or charge your phone at night. There was no wifi in the room but it was decent in the lobby. Breakfast was bread, cereal and yogurt. Very basic.