7.8
Very Good 949 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 949 Total Reviews
Hostel Marabou Located at Konevova 738/55, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Prague 130 00 Konevova 738/55
78% 949
50.0888551 14.4605827
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Feb 2016
4.9

Avoid if possible. We had a private room and share bathroom... Room had no windows and the shared bathroom was SO gross!! We were there 6 days (by default coz we were waiting for a package) and the bathroom wasn't cleaned once! I know because the same trash and mess in the sink were there the whole time! Also location IS NOT 15mins walk from old town as advertised! It's 40mins! Girls don't stay here alone! There were heaps of creepy guys staying/hanging around i wouldn't have wanted to be al

24th Jan 2016

I wanted a cheap private room in Prague, and that's exactly what I got. The hostel was nice and the staff was friendly. My only complaints are that my room didn't have a window, and the place is a bit far from the historic city (outer edge of walking distance). Enjoyed my stay.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2016

The staff are awesome, really friendly and up for a chat 24/7. Especially Micha, Martin and Elaina (:

• Japan, Female, 18-24
25th Dec 2015

Excellent staff, great atmosphere and nice breakfast. But a shower is inconvenient, you need to keep pushing button to take shower otherwise hot water doesn't come.

• Georgia, Male, 25-30
24th Dec 2015

Wanderful christmas eve with hostel visitors. Very familiar Atmosphere

• Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Dec 2015
6.0

I rang and cancelled my booking and still have not received my deposit back! Slightly disappointed, because I spent days ringing the hostel and when someone finally answered I thought yeh! Receiving my deposit back would be good! I had to rate the above, obviously I did not stay so cannot really comment but it would not let me submit unless I filled in!