Hostel Marina Reviews

Piazza S. Sepolcro, Cagliari, Italy

I love this hostel and have visited several times before but now it is being threatened with closure as the staff have not been paid for several months and they seem dubious about the situation changing! Such a pity!

I really enjoyed my stay, location was excellent, accommodation perfect, breakfast was great, staff were really helpful and friendly despite the unfair situation they are in (due to not having received any wages for 7 months) which I personally think is a scandal, hopefully this matter will be resolved very soon, for the sake of the staff and the fantastic facility they operate so efficiently, which is a huge bonus for tourists.

No lockers anywhere and I also broke into our room pretty easily just by walking on the balcony. Also the wifi didn't reach the room but otherwise great stay.