Hostel Marina

Fabulous 660 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 660 Total Reviews

28th May 2017

Hostel Marina had a great central location. The room was very spacious. Annoyingly, there were people on the plaza outside making racket until like 5am and me/my roommates had trouble falling asleep, even when we closed the window. Luckily that only happened on Saturday night. Not much of a social environment at this hostel, if you are looking for that. I wish our room had hand soap provided, would have been nice to offer. No internet connection on the 2nd floor. But, great price & location!

• Germany, All Male Group, 18-24
15th May 2017
7.1

I guess it was alright. This seems to be the only hostel in the country, and it is good. Nothing particularly excellent, and the vibe is so-so, but we were there in low season and barely met any other travelers. Breakfast is of low value. I didn't find any lockers. The location is excellent, right in the heart of the city, and the property itself is beautiful.

• kt7189819415
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
6th May 2017

I spent two nights in this lovely little hostel and had a very nice stay. The place is very clean and the staff are all very friendly. The only things I would change would be more comfortable mattresses and access to a kitchen. Also, the walls are a little thin, so bring earplugs :)

23rd Jan 2017

It's a nice hostel in a great part of Cagliari to be based. Perhaps it's because I was here in winter, but there were no real common areas, which was a bummer. The rooms are very nice and they supply you with clean sheets and a towel for free. Airbnb is a good option for Cagliari if you're more than one person, because while this hostel was nice, I also spent a few nights in an Airbnb that cost me less money but gave me a kitchen, living room, etc. in the same area. This is a good place though!