Fabulous 1,456 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,456 Total Reviews
Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town Located at Svetog Djurdja 6, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik Svetog Djurdja 6
89% 1456
42.6417724 18.1055760
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
6.3

When I got to the room, the bed was broken and the air con wasn't working well. The staff fixed the bed and gave us an extra fan but it was still unbearably hot for the whole of our stay. There were many many power cuts too. They offer to keep bags in storage but its not a proper storage room, it's in one of the staff bedrooms. The staff were very rude to me when I left and wouldn't let me use a shower in the hostel after I checked out. I have no idea how this hostel is rated so highly. Awful.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

The location is amazing being within minutes of really any attraction in Old Town.The staff was great and super helpful with anything you need. I did not do any research on the place before but it didnt matter because Marko and Igor told me anything i needed to know.Good stay, recommend for single traveler.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7.4

The hostel staff were friendly and the hostel was very well located. However our room was on the top floor and boiling hot which made it difficult to sleep.

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
21st Jul 2016

Great stay! Staff were outstanding!!! Location with Game of Thrones touch! When I arrived one of the guys spent about 15 minutes talking me through the town which was great. He also assisted me in booking a night somewhere else as they were fully booked. Well placed for coming from the bus station, super close to the beach and the pile entrance to old town.Nice small and cosy rooms with comfy beds, hot showers, good kitchen. Would like to thank the team at Marker Hostel for a wonderful stay.

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

I went to Marker Hostel alone and without knowing anything about Old Town The people at the reception were really kind and helpful, gave me good advices on places to visit, where to eat and even an awesome place for partying. Cleanest hostel I have been, all the rooms spotless. See you again!

8.0

Pretty good hostel. Nothing spectacular, but it served it's purpose. I think it was very over priced, but that's Dubrovnik.

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2016

I stayed here for one night and it was excellent. I got loads of ideas about eating and sightseeing from Marko the manager. The hostel is less than 2 minutes walk to pile bus station and only 10 minutes ride to the main bus/ferry . It was clean, the shower was good. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is staying in Dubrovnik!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6.3

Location is great but otherwise it was probably the worst hostel I have ever stayed in, no idea how it is possible they have a rating this high. All staff were unfriendly and rude, it was extremely overpriced and they would only store bags until 1:30 pm.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2016

The staff are friendly. Location was amazing. Met friends there who are mostly travellers too! All in all, our stay was great!

18th Jul 2016
7.1

Location was perfect. Staff were very helpful, suggesting trips and tours. They also let me switch beds. Wasn't much of a communal area to meet people though because the hostel was in separate buildings. Also the room was very bright in the morning - needed dark curtains. Could've used a few more bathrooms too. They also cleaned out the fridge/kitchen without saying anything and threw out my food. This was a total surprise as there weren't any signs saying this would happen (I looked).