Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Djurdja 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Definitely a top place to be in Dubrovnik !

• 28th Jul 2015
  • New Caledonia

Overall amazing time staying here, despite the heat in Croatia. Thanks Marko!

• 27th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

hostel dorms were too spaced out, don't stay here if you want to meet new people. great location though

This was a great place and I highly recommend it, especially if your trip is long like my was. :-)

• 26th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Good location. Other than that the place is pretty mediocre for the price you pay.

The building I stay at (they have multiple) have one toilet and 2 showers for both male and female. Shower was not the cleanest. There are no laundry facilities (can pay for someone to do it though). Staff were helpful in telling you where to go and eat. When they told me the place to take the airport shuttle is a 7min walk I believed them. It's quite an uphill walk and you should buy your ticket in advance, def more than 7 min if you have luggage etc.

was happy with everything. great location. found the staff very helpful

Great location. Very friendly

Staff were friendly but not overly open or nice. The bathroom was pretty rank but I think the hot weather was making it worse. Bedroom was very basic but did the trick. Overall we weren't impressed but being in that beautiful city took the edge off. Probably wouldn't stay again but it is what it is.

Three person dorm was tiny, with a bunk and a 3rd bed which didn't wasn't really a real bed. The room also had mold growing on the roof. The bathroom we had to use didn't seem to get cleaned at all during the 3 nights we were there. Window couldn't shut because of how they have hooked up the aircon in the room so that's not safe. Wifi worked okay and aircon kept room cool but there the only pro's we could think off. Didn't feel like we got our moneys worth at all. Would not reccomend.

Location was absolutely amazing, and all recommendations for places to see and eat were very helpful and worth it! The AC in our room was not very good at all which made it quite uncomfortable overnight, and we didn't find he staff overly friendly. But overall pretty decent hostel!

Hosts and location amazing

I'd probably skip this one...the hostel is 110 beds but spread out over I don't know how many buildings, so the vibe is kind of weird and you don't really get to know other people unless you're in the common areas in different buildings, which in our case you had to be because WiFi wasn't working. A/C was pretty poor also, I couldn't sleep because it was so hot. But, that being said, it was safe and location was great, staff were fine, if a bit weird. Solid meh!

The staff at this hostel are awesome; really friendly, helpful and nice guys. They gave me tips on what to do and where to go. The location was fantastic. Just outside the walls, right next to some kayaking spots and excellent views. A couple of minutes walk to the road for the fortress and some less known beaches. Rooms a bit cramped, but I slept well. Appreciated the locker and air con! Hostel provides towels which is awesome as mine were wet from Split. I would stay here again.

This histel is well located in the main bus stop square, right next to Pile Gate, best way to enter the old town. My room was really clean, a 3 bed one, very confortable. The bathroom was spacious. the staff was welcoming, and i met nice poeple there dring my stay.

Perfect location, two minutes walk from the old town! Also there is a beautiful cove to swim in if you turn right out of the hostel and walk for a few hundred meters. Had a bit of trouble with rooms but eventually got it sorted. Would definitely recommend, the owners are very friendly and welcoming.

Have to add another "This is the best hostel ever" comment. :-*

• 17th Jul 2015

Excellent place and host!

• 16th Jul 2015

The great location and not bad facilities. And the owner of this hostel was very friendly and kind. But One of staffs makes me annoyed. One staff let me know that I should use the second floor bed. After 2 nights, the other staff came to me, "why are u using the second floor? ur bed is the first one!" He was angry at me. Why he was angry at ME?? I dont have any fault!!! He made me embarrassed and annoyed. I dont wanna reccomend you this hostel.

Sorry about this.When the people reserve in dorm they have only one bed in room and to change the beds without to ask staff made for Us a problems with another guest who paying for the bed like You, and they pay for the clean bed.Thank You for Your understanding.

The aircon in our room was like a hearter.bThey should be regularly checked by staff to ensure running correctly

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6