Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Djurdja 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Location is prime. The staff there are great. They take the time to help you and will try to accommodate you the best they can. Wifi was really glitchy, probably the only downfall.

One of the better hostel experiences I have had, and I have had plenty. All guys are super friendly!. From allowing me to check in late to specific informations about Dubrovnik, they really went the extra mile to help me out. Everything is really clean and it gets mopped everyday so you don't have any dirt at all! A lot of young people in the area too. Awesome stay thanks so much!

• 22nd May 2015

Very nice hostel in Dubrovnik. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Nothing really bad to say about it or that I would chang. Would definitely stay again!

• 21st May 2015

The staff was friendly and we got good informations and tips. It was not nice that the people from the next room were loud at the middle of the night and we could not sleep. The room was also very humid and in the bathroom were mould.

• 20th May 2015
  • Finland

Very hospitable staff. Secure place for women . Would recommend for everyone who is staying in Dubrovnik.

• 20th May 2015

Marko was very helpful as were the other 2 guys I met, even though its not peak season it was busy, we had a full room. I like the location and I'm very familiar with Dubrovnik so for me this was important. I would stay here again which is a good thing to say, if fact I am next week again. WIFI not good at all that is my only complaint and even though they reset it, everyone as in guests agreed. Its a hike so if you are mobility challenged it will be difficult but that goes for the whole city.

Great location. It's just situated at the Pile gate, and there are several scenes in Game of Throne just behind the hostel. The staff are very nice and helpful, which makes you feel very welcome.

Thank you, Marko! You and your staff are incredible. I felt so comfortable and relaxed at your place. You went above and beyond in certain ways that made all the difference. Thank you!!!! Thanks to you, I can actually write this review ;-)

• 12th May 2015

Cosy room in a lovely area of Dubrovnik Old Town. Located in a beautiful old house close to the Pile bus station. It was easy to find and is within walking distance of all major sights (about 2 minutes to the wall and Pile gate.). Bath room and property was clean. Marko and his staff are very helpful.

• 17th Apr 2015

We had a great stay here - absolutely loved Dubrovnik! The staff were really friendly and and the room was spotless.

• 17th Apr 2015