Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Djurdja 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

We loved staying at Hostel Marker. We were sad to leave. Igor was great. He was always helpful, showed us the map in detail and carried out bags. The room was quiet and it was a good size for 2 people. Very close to Pile bus station and everything you deserve in Old Town. Thanks

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Singapore

My friend and I stayed here for 2 days and it was great. It is exactly like the description. It was very clean and much better than staying at a hotel. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook our own meals, it was enough space that we didn't feel like we were living on top of each other and we really began to feel like home there. Marco was very helpful to organize a car rental. The location is phenomenal, in just a few minutes walk you are right by everything in Old Town area. Great !!!

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Austria

Very happy. Would stay there again. Marco gave me one of the best welcome introductions that I have received in a long time.

• 30th Jun 2015

The owners are literally some of the nicest guys I've ever met. Fantastic location and they are so so helpful with everything. Stay here.

The staff were super friendly and knew a lot about the area. it was always being cleaned and in an amazing location just outside the old town walls. No real common area so not much of an atmosphere but we had a couch in our dorm which was a nice touch. The kitchen was very basic but all i needed. Thanks for a nice relaxing stay after a crazy week on sail croatia.

Was fine to stay at and the location is amazing!! Marko (owner) was super nice and very helpful. Good stay overall.

Amazing!!! The hosts were super nice and it's two steps away from the entrance of old town. Perfect hostel!

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Spain

We stayed in an 8 person dorm and had the BEST time! When we arrived there was a small issue with me and my friend being in separate rooms, but the issue was sorted easily. Staff, particularly Marco were so helpful and friendly. Showers were great and were always clean. Never had an issue with noise and the location was amazing! It was so close to everything in Old Town.Will be back here and recommend to others on our travels.

• 25th Jun 2015

Great location and amazing staff. They were always up for a chat and were always smiling. Definitely recommend this hostel

After we had finished watching Game of Thrones 5, my friends and I made a quick decision to visit Dubrovnik this year. After a short research we had found this Hostel and it fits perfect for us. It is next to GOT locations: Pile Gate, Minceta Tower, Fort Lovrijenac, Gradac Park and it is just 20 yard from the pittoresque bay. Hostel was clean and for Dubrovnik not to expansive. Marco (Owner) and Igor are perfect hosts and fluent English speakers. Well recommended.

• 23rd Jun 2015

A good place to stay with very nice and helpful staff. Clean room with good beds. We had booked a twin bedroom but when the staff learned that we were a couple they insisted on helping us move the beds together to make a makeshift double bed. Location is great, just 100m outside old town, approx. 50 m from a little beach. Only (small!) downside was that the wifi was not accessible from the room - but that's really a minor thing since it worked fine in the kitchen.

Very helpful and friendly staff. The room I was in (4 bed dorm) was very basic but had all the necessities. A guest broke the stove while I was there and I asked the staff about it and they took me to a working stove. I feel that they really go above and beyond. They want you to enjoy your time. The hostel is very close to the old town without all the crowds. About a 5 minute stroll to the gate. Very beautiful swimming spot 30 meters from the front door. I very much enjoyed my stay.

The location of the hostel is just fantastic! Literally walkable distance within 3min from old town, bus station and airport shuttles. The staffs here are so nice. They give u a lot of advice about tours and where to drink and eat!wonderul

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • China

Great place to stay. Just outside the old town gates and the room and bathroom were spotless. Marco and Igor are very accommodating and are great hosts. Will absolutely book here on my next visit to Croatia

The staff were extremely welcoming and showed traditional Dalmatian hospitality. There was only one bathroom with a shower in it for a couple rooms. The location was perfect, just outside the old city so slightly cheaper stuff could be purchased at the supermarket but all of Dubrovnik is nearby.

Location is AWESOME. That's it. Average hostel, no common space, good staff.

What a great Hostel! Clean, well located. Marko was attentive and helpful even before we arrived. He was eager to make sure we had everything we needed and wanted. We would stay here again!

• 20th Jun 2015

Great location next to Pile Square. Wifi worked well, facilities are clean. Allowed me to print out my bus ticket to split And use an iron for my clothes. Allowed me to store my luggage until check in.

• 20th Jun 2015

Super friendly staff who really make an effort to make your stay comfortable. Talk to the staff members and the owner Marko as they are really helpful, great for conversation, and can give you some really unique history about the area. Also, the location cannot be beaten, it's in a super quiet area near a lagoon (that also has kayaks for rent, and it's less than a 2 minute walk from old town. I will definitely be staying here again!!!

Four adults stayed one night fantastic location staff Marco and Egor very friendly and informative can not praise them both enough bubbly happy characters.

• 16th Jun 2015