Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Djurdja 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

By far the best hostel I've stayed!

• 13th Aug 2015

The only minus was the lack of storageroom for bags after check-out, but the staff was super friendly and the location was excellent. I would definitely choose this place as accommodation for my future trips to Dubrovnik.

Really nice people, good location but a bit expensive...

Marko is the one of the friendliest hostel owners I met. made my life so much easier and very hospitable! someone needs to bang egor though

I was very impressed with this hostel. Good facilities, clean, and very nice staff! I don't think you could get a better location in Dubrovnik Old Town.

• 12th Aug 2015

We stayed in a 3 person private room with shared bathroom. We enjoyed our stay here. Stay here if you like: Friendly hosts Clean rooms Fantastic location (next to Pile Gate) However it is not great: If you are a solo traveller, not a great common room. Very small. No air conditioning in rooms. It is not a party hostel.

• 11th Aug 2015

Hostel Marker was awesome! The two guys who run it were so so so nice! They stayed open until like 1:30 am when we were late to check in. The facilities weren't amazing but they were totally functional. Very close to Old Town, just walk around the corner and you are there. Nowhere to really meet up and talk with other guests at the hostel but it's close to all the night life and restaurants, so you can just meet people there! So fun and nice! AC too so thank god for that!

Just stayed a few hours as had an early flight next day but top marks for friendly and helpful staff, a very comfortable bed and a location which couldn't be more pleasant and central. Would recommend to anyone.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Hostel was perfect for everything we needed and location is very close to the old town, ie: very central. Staff were really helpful in explaining what to do and where to go in the town.

Laundry service took more than what they offered and the quality of theservice was very poor: stained and shrunken clothes.

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Peru

The location is amazing, right outside the old town and next to the local bus station. Showers are good, the staff is helpful and there is an A/C in the room which is nice given the hot weather. The reason that I did not give it a perfect store is bcs I missed a communal area which makes it harder to meet people and bcs the value for money ratio is a bit of like everywhere else in dubrovnik. However i still think 40 eu for a bed in a dormroom is too much.

Amazing staff, so helpful!! The bathrooms can't fantastic but the location and staff make up for it. Thanks again.

I had a great time here. Good value for money! All our belongings were safe, the staff were great. Bathrooms and room itself were clean and it could not have been in a better location. Thank you!

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Ukraine

Had a private room in the most fantastic location, right next to old town gate and a beautiful quiet little beach. Air con, nice beds, fantastic staff etc. the only problem was the bathroom (and specifically the shower) were close to the dirtiest I've ever used after 8 months backpacking. Hair everywhere, mould all over the shower curtain, and drain was blocked. If that was cleaned properly, would have been outstanding!! Pricey, but in line with the rest of dubrovnik.

I only stayed for one night, leaving very early the next morning and didn't really use any of the facilities, but the hostel was fine for my purposes! Felt very safe, great location, and the room was nice. Forewarning: you can't bring friends back to the guest rooms, just for your information.

Outstanding feature for me was the helpfulness of the staff. They bent over backwards to help solve an error on my part . I had a fantastic stay and everything was perfect. From initial welcome to accommodation and facilities. Many thanks to Marco & Igor.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Austria

This hostel was fantastic, very easy to get to and easy to navigate from. The staff was extremely friendly and forthcoming with maps and information. I enjoyed it.

• 7th Aug 2015

AC is not cool at all. It is very expensive (40 euro per night) though location is really nice and staffs are friendly but one staff is quite annoying showing that he was reluctant to help us regarding the AC problem. The shower has drainage problem.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

I stayed only for one night And I guess that one enough and a goog go if you are under the same situation. Perfect location (you will sleep somewhere not in the reception building, but its fine) and staff is nice, although very strict. if you are looking for a place to meet people, lower tour expectations. But for one night only, or if you are with a group, I would recommend.

Clean, secure, comfy bed. Good place.

• 6th Aug 2015