Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Djurdja 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

the location is perfect, right at the entrance of Pile Gate and close to the bus stop. the staff is very nice and helpful, they gave me tips about the city that were very useful. even though the bathroom is shared, it was always kept very clean.

Good location. Staffs are nice. Walking distance to sightseeing and the bus stop.

Excellent! Great location, excellent staff, and clean rooms. Best budget option near the old town!

This is the place to go to while you are in Dubrovnik. Really close to the old town and everything that is fun to se. We traveled as a couple and had the private room. The room was pretty small but it did fit a 180cm wide bed. Strongly rekomend this place for everyone that value location! Cheers // Tintin

Excellent staff- really cheerful and friendly and willing to do anything to help us out! Had one issue with the doorknob falling off our dorm door, trapping us in-but someone from reception came to free us quickly! Kitchen with basic supplies is available, and this is the only common area, but still good for meeting fellow travellers. Perfect location just outside pile gate- literally one minute walk to get to old town. Hostel is slightly run down, but would stay again given location/staff!

I liked the staff and location. I did not like my room which was dark and had no air circulation. I felt a little claustrophobic as a result. I am a person who needs light and air.

No common room so hard to meet anyone. Air conditioning was useless and we weren't trusted to hold the controls ourselves. Nice bathrooms.

Overall was a great experience. The owner Marco and his staff were very friendly and went out of their way to answer any questions or help with any problems. Location is one of the best as it is a short walk from Old Town and near restaurants, grocery stores, kayaking and a beach.

• 7th Jul 2014

Great staff, thanks for all your help

The staff at this place is absolutely amazing! The location is unbeatable just outside the walls of Old Town. I booked a 6 person and was put in a 5 person which is always a nice upgrade. Towels are provided and they will even switch them out if you are there for a few days. A little pricey but worth it to save in transportation costs to and from the city.

For a hostel, this is a very clean and well run place. The rooms are very standard for a hostel and the prices do reflect that. We stayed 4 nights in an 6 bed dorm.The beds were clean and quite comfortable and we were provided with towels which is always good.The bathroom was also clean.Location is perfect, very central and easy to find but not on a noisy street either.One major complaint is something which cannot really be helped by the hostel management: it is with the other guests who shared

• 5th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

It was awesome, in the heart of Old Town of Dubrovnik. Stay here, seriously. Staff couldn't not have been more helpful with helping to finds lost bags.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • China

very nice staff, excellent location, rooms a bit old but generally clean

Fairly standard hostel experience - only the basics provided, friendly hostel staff, excellent location.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • India

A perfect located hostel with a really friendly and helpful owner who made our very short stay in Dubrovnik best as possible. There was a great vibe. Quiet and calm during the nights, even tough the hostel is located in the center.

Great place!

You don't want to sleep in dorm.

The location of this hostel was excellent but that was about the only positive to this stay. The kitchen was a sink and half a stove, we were told there was a common room yet never managed to find it. The room was cramped and there was only four lockers for a five bed dorm, leAving me without a locker ad the staff unwilling to do anything about it. The staff were also very rude, I could not believe the service that I got for the amount I paid. By far the worst hostel I have stayed in.

Location was great, but the dorm was small and there wasn't any common room so basically you couldn't hang out in the hostel. Staff members were helpful.

Small good hostel, good location, nice staff. Marco is a very cool guy, chill and helpful. Popeye is nice too but less polite. Not very good common place, but I was lucky and my roomates were all travelling alone, so I met a lot of people. Good wifi. Good lockers.