Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Djurdja 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The location and staff were awesome. Marco and Martin were extremely friendly and helpful but other than that this was the worst hostel I have stayed at for the price. It looked like we may of just had the worst room in the hostel as there was three us staying in an incredibly small room and it was the last room that was left but I would recommend staying a little out of the old town district if you want a cheaper and larger place to stay.

Great location, our room had no air con but was ok with fans. Explore the old town yourself before taking advice from the reception of where to eat an drink..

The hostel is in a great location, just outside the old town, but it is very dated and overpriced for what it was. Wifi did not work in the room so had to sit outside the office for Internet access.

The owner is soo wonderful. He remembered me from two years ago. I will definitely stay at Hostel Marker whenever I go back to Dubrovnik. The rooms are nice, spacious

• 13th Jul 2013

Hostel has very good location near the old town. Very secure and clean. Would visit it again. Staff was really helpfull and friendly.

Amazing location, right next to the old town. We were staying in a private double bed. Very clean and spacious with a bathroom. There's a kitchen, good wifi and AC. Would definitely recommend.

Nicely located near the Pile bus station and not far from the everything important for visiting Old Town. Clean rooms, and perfect position. But what made the difference was the staff: incredibly friendly and generous.

• 12th Jul 2013
  • Denmark

location and atmosphere and sense of belonging

• 12th Jul 2013

Very expensive hostel. Excellent location but the main problem was the fact it advertises it has air conditioning when our room had a fan that didn't even work half the time. A fan is no use when its 35degrees outside and you're in an attic room! Would not have booked this hostel if I had known it didn't have air con. Staff were friendly enough but didn't follow through on some of their promises. Overall pretty disappointing.

• 11th Jul 2013
  • Scotland

First off, yes it is very expensive (all the hostels in the old city are), but blame the city for the exorbitant taxes not the hostels in town. I was pretty upset that I was going to pay the amount I did before I checked in, but after meeting the hostel owner and his nephew who works there, I forgot all about the money. This is, without a doubt, the best hostel I have EVER stayed in. The owner is one of the most friendly and caring guys you will ever meet. I recommend this place to everyone.

amazing location right near the entrance to the old town, lovely staff :)

I traveled with a friend we both absolutely loved staying at Hostel Marker! The host was so friendly and always ready to help. The facilities are great, clean great location. I highly recommended!

• 9th Jul 2013

Marko and Martin are by far the most welcoming and helpful hosts I have come across in my travels! Excellent location. You won't be disappointed!

good location, clean and cozy room, friendly staff... it was awesome to stay here! if i can use wifi at my room, and shower has plenty of hot water, it will be perfect. however i am really satisfied with the hostel and wanna stay again!

Nice to stay in old town. Staff are nice and helpful. Room is also really nice. Best choice in Kotor

해변가 바로 앞 좋은 호스텔입니다

• 6th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

Perfect location, good facilities, very nice & supportive staff.

Best location ever.

• 5th Jul 2013
  • Sweden

The staff(Marco and Mario???) are the friendliest and nicest people i've come across, they simply can't do enough for you.The location is genial and It's more of a second home in Dubrovnik than a hostel .I came as a guest and left as a friend,Thank You my new Dubrovnik friends.

• 4th Jul 2013

Great location and staff. Rooms very clean with new beds. Well located, recomended.

• 4th Jul 2013