Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Djurdja 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I don't know why this hostel got such as many great references.owner gave me two choices of beds,even though he gave others more. he INSULTED me about key thing  (I told him I left a key in locker and I asked him if I should bring it to him.then he said "its ok".After that,he started complaining against me because he couldn't find it or something.but the key was there as I said. and while i'm showering,someone unlocked the door  I've never stayed such a disguesting hostel like this one.

• 18th May 2014
  • Japan

Very good location, in the house I was in had kitchen facilities, also toilet/shower each floor. Often there was no warm water and the common areas were quite dirty. also there wasn't enough toilet paper.

• 18th May 2014
  • Estonia

Our second stay just to see Marco again :)

Great place. We came back on our way through again. Marco is really helpful and lovely. Very close the the old city and easy to get to.

Perfect location to enjoy old town Dubrovnik! Marco was very informative and helpful!

Nice place,Very friendly owner and interesting and warm place to stay.

• 12th May 2014

This is a great hostel and you get real quality for your money! The reception staff is very welcoming and nice. Everyone was so helpful, especially older clean lady and Marco up front ! I had been traveling for 2 weeks and it was nice to be welcomed and assisted with everything. I even had amazing help with my laundry.. Also loved the size of the rooms, the lockers and bathrooms very clean ...i would stay at Marker's any time again!!

• 9th May 2014

Very clean, awesome staff, amazing cityand a great location. Will definitely come back here when I return to Dubrovnik

• 2nd May 2014

great stay at hostel! friendly staff, awesome host, right in the middle of town.

• 1st May 2014
  • Finland

I felt like at home.Wonderful staff.

• 1st May 2014