Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Djurdja 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great Location and Staff!!

Good, clean place to stay. Super location. Staff are really warm and helpful hosts.

The owners of this hostel (Marker and Martin) are the nicest hostel owners that I met during my entire 6 month trip. They hands down made the experience by going above and beyond to make sure I enjoyed myself in Dubrovnik and the surrounding islands. The rooms themselves are basic but very clean and nice. The location is incredible, literally right outside the gates to the old town, which is rare for hostels or hotels in Dubrovnik. All in all I highly endorse this hostel.

• 1st Jul 2013

Only having one bathroom would be an issue when the hostel is full, and the kitchen isn't really a kitchen. Apart from that, it was a god hostel, staff were particularly friendly

Excellent hostel located in the midle of Dubrovnik Old town. Very friendly staff.Everyone at the front desk was really helpful.

• 28th Jun 2013

Friendly, helpful staff, quiet rooms and great location!!

• 25th Jun 2013

Highly recommend this hostel! Location is fantastic, within walking distance of everything and easy to find. Would definitely reccommend this hostel to all my friends.Marco and Martin are the best hosts ever.

• 25th Jun 2013

Fabulous, loved the place it's my fav of all the hostels I've stayed in The staff is great.

• 25th Jun 2013

a bit expensive, but all of Dubrovnik's prices are way above the rest of the country. The owner and staff were super friendly and helpful, whatever I needed, they were there to help. perfect location, by a quiet secluded cove with friendly residents living in the nearby apartments. clean and nice to have a table in the dorm room.

Plusses: Location. Right outside the main old city gate, close to bus stops and supermarkets , it cant get any better than this. Very helpful, informative staff. Marko is a friendly, stand-up guy who won't steer you wrong. Strong WiFi in the dorm behind reception where we stayed. Comfortable dorm beds, plus clean facilities. Minuses: expensive for a hostel. Despite other reviews saying there was breakfast, we saw no sign of it. Lockers too small for bags, but secure for valuables.

Dear Guest, thank you for the kind review. Just correcting a little inaccuracy in your comment, we never served the breakfast in Our property. It can be served in restaurant Dubravka or Orhan for approx 55 Croatian Kunas and both of plases are located in only 40 m from Us.

The staff was awesome and great location, everything is really close, go walking (except main bus station). Prices above the rest of the country but its ok for Dubrovnik.

Good people with nice location and clean rooms.I enjoyed my stay,but not satisfide with the room mates.They should respect the rules from the Hostel and not use the kindness from the staff.I traveled over the most countries around,but never meet the staff like here.They are so helpfull,

• 15th Jun 2013

Stopped over for one night, good facilities just outside the old town castle walls, centrally located to bus station so it's an easy trip down to the docks and main bus station for those arriving from or leaving on tours.

Great location, staff were really friendly and helpful... highly recommend!!!

• 14th Jun 2013
  • Turkey

Good hostel. Close to the everything. Clean rooms. Staff was nice.

• 13th Jun 2013

The most expensive hostel ever 49 euro a night for a single room, would not recommend this Hostel to anyone

• 12th Jun 2013

Great location next to the Pile Gate of Old Town Dubrovnik - very walkable from the bus stop. The staff is very friendly with Marko (sp?) offering advice where to eat as well as helping us plan the remainder of our vacation. Only downside is the lack of common space/bar to meet fellow travelers. Though our 3-bed private room was nice, it would have been neat to have a place to meet other travelers.

• 11th Jun 2013

I've travelled across many countries and I say this is the frendliest hostel I have ever stayed in. Small, cozy and an incredible buzz. Will, Marco and Martin went over backwards to make every guest's stay unforgettable! From the nightlife to the recommendations on where to go and what to do in the day.The Marker did it all. A great swim area to chillout and meet people too,Fantastic plsce!

It was really fun awesome place to be. Will come back soon.Thank You Marco and Martin!

• 10th Jun 2013

Amazing location. Only 2 minute walk from the old town and 30 second walk to the kayaking harbor. The owner is extremely funny and helpful. In fact he even helped me decide where to go next on my travels and I trusted him. Best advice ever. Had a great experience staying there and would highly recommend this place to anyone.