Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Djurdja 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The room was dirty especially the floors and the entire room smelt strongly of mould. Great location.

Thank you for Your comment. After Your short stay(one night) you were in a private room and if is rainy day such this one , You should ventilate Your room . Also, despite all possible efforts such services, flooring in the rainy weather is a bit tricky percent of people constantly entering and leaving the property even the clean personal try to keep it clean.

Location is great, very central and near to the all parts of the old city, as well as plenty of places to eat, drink or historical places from within walking distance. This place is good and budget option in the old city. Having stayed in hostels all over the world this is the best service i've come across. Absolutley first class - I can't recommend highly enough.

• 7th Jun 2013
  • Austria
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Good hostel, only thing we missed was some stuff in the kitchen like oil. People only stays for a few days I guess they don't by that. Everything is clean and I would stay again here. People are very helpfull,

Marco was absolutely wonderful and really helpful. The location is perfect, right outside the old town walls. Very clean rooms! Would definately recommend this hostel to all travellers!

• 5th Jun 2013
  • Spain

Very pleasant stay. Great location. Very central to anything we needed and very quiet. Incredibly helpful and friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Maaarcooo you stole my heart. Cheers mate.

Staff are knowledgeable of the area and were super nice and helpful,it was exceptional kind and did the best to create a good atmosphere. Location is perfect and the hostel itself is fun and relaxed. Would definitely stay here again if in Dubrovnik.

• 31st May 2013

This was one of 5 hostels we visited on our trip through Croatia and Bosnia and it was not only the most expensive one, but the most untidy one. I had a bunch of black hair in my bed, there were not enough showers, only one toilett. There was a heavy smell of some flavour spray and it seemed that the owner wanted to cover some bad fetidness Not a nice atmosphere, I did not like it and would not recommend it.

Dear Ilke, In our Hostel there are bathrooms and restrooms in each floor, so it surprised us that you have not seen this .Guests have right to bring complaints, but when you on Check in arrive without any normally comunication then we are not able to help You even we wish to do that.Your opinion about the cleanness is unacceptable cause we check it twice. You have to tell Us if something is not OK.Anyway,we are sorry if You are not satisfide and that You didn't said anything to Us.

Generally an excellent stay and the manager was very helpful

Wonderful Location in Dubrovnik, we had a great time at Hostel Marker. Marko, the owner and all staff are extremely nice and helpful. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

The staff were amazing and went out of their way to help us. Location is great. Rooms were clean and comfortable.

Marco (I believe that was the guys name) is amazing! He was so helpful, funny and really wanted to make sure we had the best time. You are in a perfect area, with a small lagoon to go swimming at your door step. It felt like our own secret swimming pool. Amazing experience!

The man who runs the hostel is an absolute beauty. I forgot my wallet on an island near Dubrovnik and he got his friend to drive out there in his boat and bring it back to the hostel for free. Very nice rooms and location

This was such a wonderful place to stay, the staff was so amazing and incredibly helpful. The owner came out into the streets to find us when we were lost and carried our bags back to our room. The rooms we had was pretty basic and there was only one washroom for our house. We couldn't of asked for better, however, I wouldn't stay here if you are looking to meet other travellers, or party.

• 26th May 2013

Satff - awesome; no complaints at all. Location - awesome; less than two minute walk to Pile Gate Rooms - nothing special. Nowhere to hang a jacket or shirt in my room. Kitchen is adequate; only room for five people to sit. No other common area. Wireless - horrible. Had difficulty using Skype standing next to the router. Absolutely no signal anywhere other than bottom floor, and that signal was poor, to say the least.

Stay here when you are in Dubrovnik!Clean rooms,friendly and helpful staffs.Fantastic location,just at the Pile!1-2min walk into the old city,1-2min to a private(hidden gem)beach,where i love it alot!5min walk to another beach that is non touristy too.They do great laundry for 70kunas,including ironing.Marko,the owner is superb friendly and very helpful.He showed me where to visit & where to have good meal with reasonable prices.He made me felt at home in Dubrovnik.I'll definitely visit again!^^

Perfect location and Marco was incredibly helpful. Would recommend it especially if you are not looking for a big party hostel.

Marker is a so lovely person that stay his hostel just to meet him is already one of the best things of dubrovnik. Always very helpfull and kind, he loves his work and helping travellers to discover dubrovnik. Besides, the location of hostel is just perfect, the rooms are comfortable ( only 3 beds per dorm) and very clean. The only suggestion is putting hangers to towells/clothes on the walls... This hostel isnt a party hostel, but you dont need it, the old town is just on the corner...

最高の人と最高のロケーション。マルコありがとう

Staff is really awesome, including the Kati the cleaning lady .

• 21st May 2013