Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Djurdja 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The staff made everything perfect. If you're goint there, I assure you'll have an awesome experience in Dubrovnik.

• 26th May 2014
  • Poland

Perfect location, friendly staff, clean rooms. I would stay here again.

Very good value, clean premises and very helpful staff.

• Argentina
  • All Female Group, 41+

Great hostel and super friendly staff!

• 25th May 2014

Wonderful wonderful place! It truly felt like staying at someone's house. We felt so welcome and the owner is was lovely, making recommendations and taking the time to tell what to do. If you're looking for something well-located, quiet but with the possibility to meet other people in a nice environment, go there ! Thank you!

• 25th May 2014

Very friendly and helpful -would definitely recommend

• 23rd May 2014

Great easy place to get to in front of the old city............so easy to meet people while staying here.........The quality of the kitchen was bad when I stayed here as well as power outages occasionally but that didn't effect me too much. Wish it had a common room as I often do when staying at places.

It was comfortable, clean and great value for money. Will always recommend people to stay here

Really nice place with great atmosphere. The staff is super helpful - they help arrange great tours of montenegro, and take people out every night. Really well located within the old city, and dorms are like small apartments, with kitchenette

Marco is a star, he's so helpful and welcoming. The location is STUNNING, right in Pile Bay. Clean and comfortable. Wifi strong, shower amazing. Will definitely recommend to friends.

I don't know why this hostel got such as many great references.owner gave me two choices of beds,even though he gave others more. he INSULTED me about key thing  (I told him I left a key in locker and I asked him if I should bring it to him.then he said "its ok".After that,he started complaining against me because he couldn't find it or something.but the key was there as I said. and while i'm showering,someone unlocked the door  I've never stayed such a disguesting hostel like this one.

• 18th May 2014
  • Japan

Very good location, in the house I was in had kitchen facilities, also toilet/shower each floor. Often there was no warm water and the common areas were quite dirty. also there wasn't enough toilet paper.

• 18th May 2014
  • Estonia

Our second stay just to see Marco again :)

Great place. We came back on our way through again. Marco is really helpful and lovely. Very close the the old city and easy to get to.

Perfect location to enjoy old town Dubrovnik! Marco was very informative and helpful!

Nice place,Very friendly owner and interesting and warm place to stay.

• 12th May 2014

This is a great hostel and you get real quality for your money! The reception staff is very welcoming and nice. Everyone was so helpful, especially older clean lady and Marco up front ! I had been traveling for 2 weeks and it was nice to be welcomed and assisted with everything. I even had amazing help with my laundry.. Also loved the size of the rooms, the lockers and bathrooms very clean ...i would stay at Marker's any time again!!

• 9th May 2014

Very clean, awesome staff, amazing cityand a great location. Will definitely come back here when I return to Dubrovnik

• 2nd May 2014

great stay at hostel! friendly staff, awesome host, right in the middle of town.

• 1st May 2014
  • Finland

I felt like at home.Wonderful staff.

• 1st May 2014