Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Djurdja 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Nice people, unbeatable location near Pile bus station,old city and beach.Basic but good and clean rooms . Highly recommended.

• 17th May 2013
  • Uruguay

Superb location and staff great.

• 17th May 2013

The place is great! Staff are going far and beyond to help you and show you the most of Dubrovnik and to make your stay as amazing as it must be. Location is perfect, close to everything but, once again, staff is why anyone shouldn't miss this place. Mostly highly recommended. Thnx ppl see you again for sure!

We've been there and we were positively surprised! Very friendly atmosphere, happy and helpful stuff. The rooms were very clean and cosy. What's more, the Marker is in a city center near Pile bus station, so you can go everywhere on foot. I honestly recommend it for all of you! Cheers!

The room was okay, but the staff is definitely the greatest and the most considerate I've ever met! He showed me where to go, see, and eat. I had some traveling problem because of my passport, he helped me a lot even it's not his responsibility.

First things first: LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! This hostel is literally in the middle of everything you'd want to see in Dubrovnik Old Town. Just 25m from Pila Bus Station where you can catch buses to reach places all over, and there is fantastic position for bars,monuments,clubs, restaurants(lovely beakfast at Restaurant Dubravka and good fish at Orchan (very important) located on the Pile Bay. 1 minute walk s to Stradun(Old city center), and 40 m walk to small beach. The atmosphere inside was very laid-

Excellent location. You can go everywhere only walking.

• 7th May 2013

People at Hostel Market are very nice! Our university group had a great time and we recommend You to ask your question to the manager, Marco ! The Hostel is well located, only steps away from Old Town. We loved staying there! I could live there! Don't miss it in Dubrovnik.

You can ask them about anything and they are always available to help you or even just to chat.Location is great, and the position of the Hostel is amazing. The rooms are clean.

Fantastic hostel. It already had some great reviews but I had to check it out for myself, and I wasn't disappointed. The first positive sign was a personal email thanking me for choosing the Marker hostel and offering written directions and also pick up from Pile Bus Station as well. The staff speak multiple languages and offer their help daily. The location is right near everything and also near local places(staff sugestions) so you don't need to pay tourist prices. It also has a nice location. Highly rec

Staff was great and very helpful. Excellent location and really cool owner, hot showers, good WiFi, close location to the main square and historical points.

We can not rate the service and accomdation highly enough! Fantastic accomdation and Marco made our short stay so memorable....one of a kind. Thanks again!!!

Probably one of the best hostels I have been at. Too bad it was only for 1 night. Really liked it and everyone (especially Marko) was super helpful. Plus, a FREE informations about the city.

This was one of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed at. The location was ideal, the hostel itself was basic but absolutely beautiful, the staff was friendly, charismatic, and helpful, and the ambiance and atmosphere was perfect. Would highly recommend it.

• 3rd May 2013

Everything was fine .Enjoyed my stay,Thank you.

• 3rd May 2013
  • Belgium

The owner was extremely helpful and thoughtful.

• 2nd May 2013

Absolutely hands down the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! It's my second time here. Sooo friendly and natural . Our second home, and basic but clean rooms. Absolutely loved my time there. The staff helped us call taxis, got us to the airport, made sure we knew the time tables for Split for the rest of Our group. They love what they do so much that will make sure you go back home with a piece of Dubrovnik in your heart.

• 30th Apr 2013

Marco and his fellow colleagues(Slavco and Orsat) were really friendly and helpful. You wont find better hosts in any hostel across europe! They pointed out all the good spots,monuments etc to hit and where to get good and cheap food, not just the touristy stuff. I had a fun time here. Bed was comfy and room was clean.But....they havealso spectacular and perfect location.Dubrovnik is fabulous.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »