Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Djurdja 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The location of the hostel is just fantastic! Literally walkable distance within 3min from old town, bus station and airport shuttles. The staffs here are so nice. They give u a lot of advice about tours and where to drink and eat!wonderul

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • China

Great place to stay. Just outside the old town gates and the room and bathroom were spotless. Marco and Igor are very accommodating and are great hosts. Will absolutely book here on my next visit to Croatia

The staff were extremely welcoming and showed traditional Dalmatian hospitality. There was only one bathroom with a shower in it for a couple rooms. The location was perfect, just outside the old city so slightly cheaper stuff could be purchased at the supermarket but all of Dubrovnik is nearby.

Location is AWESOME. That's it. Average hostel, no common space, good staff.

What a great Hostel! Clean, well located. Marko was attentive and helpful even before we arrived. He was eager to make sure we had everything we needed and wanted. We would stay here again!

• 20th Jun 2015

Great location next to Pile Square. Wifi worked well, facilities are clean. Allowed me to print out my bus ticket to split And use an iron for my clothes. Allowed me to store my luggage until check in.

• 20th Jun 2015

Travelled solo. Fantastic hostel. Great location and staff. The most powerful shower I have ever experienced, comfortable beds. Only downside to the hostel is that there's no common area. Would definitely recommend for those on a budget

Super friendly staff who really make an effort to make your stay comfortable. Talk to the staff members and the owner Marko as they are really helpful, great for conversation, and can give you some really unique history about the area. Also, the location cannot be beaten, it's in a super quiet area near a lagoon (that also has kayaks for rent, and it's less than a 2 minute walk from old town. I will definitely be staying here again!!!

Four adults stayed one night fantastic location staff Marco and Egor very friendly and informative can not praise them both enough bubbly happy characters.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Wales

Winter is coming!!! BUT NOT IN DUBROVNIK! Marvelous place to stay for GOT enthusiasts! Marko is like Tyrion without alcohol! Puno hvala!

• 16th Jun 2015

Fantastic Hostel for Game of Thrones fans!!! Next to the OldTown GOT locations. It provided everything we needed. Marko and Igor were always on hand if we needed anything and their help was much appreciated. They provided us with useful maps of the city. We would definitely recommend.

• 14th Jun 2015

We had a great stay! The staff was so helpful and friendly and really made our time in Dubrovnik enjoyable!

• 14th Jun 2015

Great location and staff! Bathrooms can be cleaner. Since hostel is split between multiple apartments, atmosphere can be approved by organizing hostel events like pub crawls, walking tours, or pizza nights for example - this will bring hostel stayers together, maybe in some sort of common room...

Although a little pricey, this is by far one of the best stays I've had. The staff are incredibly welcoming and they gave me a full run-down of what to do when I asked for their advice. People staying here always seemed friendly and u made great pals with many. They provide lockers with individual keys in the room which gives you peace of mind. I would stay here again.

Hostels in Dubrovnik are expensive, but this one is right outside the pile gate and very close to a small local beach. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were clean and spacious. Would stay here again.

Separate buildings for kitchen was inconvenient

Visit to Dubrovnik would not be complete without a walk around the spectacular city walls,the city's main claim to fame. From the top, the view over the old town and the Adriatic is magic. This hostel is perfect for your stay.Marco was very accommodating and easy to communicate with. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was hot.Overall the hostel was just as we expected and the best things about it were the lovely hosts and a great atmosphere for meeting other guests.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

The staff are just fantastic and really make an effort to make you feel welcome. They always asked how my day was and pointed out great things to do around Dubrovnik. They even stored my bag after check out even though it was technically against policy. Just tucked away from the crowds, it's 20 seconds from Pile Gate, 5 seconds to a kayaking pier. The wifi is spotty, but that's the only small downside. Highly recommended for how friendly and wonderful the staff are. Will stay again!

Our stay in the Old Town was absolutely lovely. The hostel was clean, tidy and perfect for me. It was in an ideal location, minutes from everything Dubrovnik has to offer. Overall, it is a very satisfying and enjoyable stay. Hvala!

• 10th Jun 2015

We had a great stay here! The staff is super friendly and helpful! The location could not have been better.