Hostel Marko Polo in Sarajevo Reviews

This hostel had the best staff of any place I've stayed. The staff took us on a mini tour of the city and showed us the best places to eat. The rooms were huge and the location was fantastic. I would definitely recommend this place.

I booked a room at Marco Polo, but I didn't stay there.l Online it showed there was a private room, but there wasn't. It was just an apartment turned into 3 dorms. There was no kitchen, not even a place to get a glass of water.. No common room. There was no staff when I arrived and when someone finally showed up, they didn't even know I was coming. But when Faruk came he was very helpful and got me a room at Hostel Ville and even took me there himself and then got my lugguage.