Hostel Marko Polo in Sarajevo Reviews

Really happy to show up and get my own private room when I had booked a dorm. There is no common room but made friends with the couple in the big private room so sat with them and drank with others in the hostel. We just kept being told to shut up every few minutes when we were not even loud but ended up going out so not too bad. Over all really happy. Would stay again if I could get my own room!

Loved this place! its more of a guesthouse but still great none the less. pretty much in the centre so you're very close to all the main attractions. Jasmin is the best host - was so helpful and the accommodation was probably the cheapest of our trip.

Good Place to stay. Very good Location