Hostel Marko Polo in Sarajevo Reviews

Really happy to show up and get my own private room when I had booked a dorm. There is no common room but made friends with the couple in the big private room so sat with them and drank with others in the hostel. We just kept being told to shut up every few minutes when we were not even loud but ended up going out so not too bad. Over all really happy. Would stay again if I could get my own room!

Loved this place! its more of a guesthouse but still great none the less. pretty much in the centre so you're very close to all the main attractions. Jasmin is the best host - was so helpful and the accommodation was probably the cheapest of our trip.

Good Place to stay. Very good Location

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

This hostel had the best staff of any place I've stayed. The staff took us on a mini tour of the city and showed us the best places to eat. The rooms were huge and the location was fantastic. I would definitely recommend this place.

I booked a room at Marco Polo, but I didn't stay there.l Online it showed there was a private room, but there wasn't. It was just an apartment turned into 3 dorms. There was no kitchen, not even a place to get a glass of water.. No common room. There was no staff when I arrived and when someone finally showed up, they didn't even know I was coming. But when Faruk came he was very helpful and got me a room at Hostel Ville and even took me there himself and then got my lugguage.

Nice hostel in the center of the city. Kindest staff i've ever met, always available and ready to pick you up at the station (or anywhere..) and to give advice about the city. They also offer some excursions (we visited the city and the tunnel museum, they take us there by car and we only paid the entrance of the museum). It's clean and you have the possibility of meeting other guests, plus again, it's only 2 minutes walking (even less !) from everything ! Thanks so much to Faruk and Jasmin :)))

• 18th Jul 2013