Hostel Marko Polo in Sarajevo Reviews

Good Place to stay. Very good Location

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Turkey

This hostel had the best staff of any place I've stayed. The staff took us on a mini tour of the city and showed us the best places to eat. The rooms were huge and the location was fantastic. I would definitely recommend this place.

I booked a room at Marco Polo, but I didn't stay there.l Online it showed there was a private room, but there wasn't. It was just an apartment turned into 3 dorms. There was no kitchen, not even a place to get a glass of water.. No common room. There was no staff when I arrived and when someone finally showed up, they didn't even know I was coming. But when Faruk came he was very helpful and got me a room at Hostel Ville and even took me there himself and then got my lugguage.

Nice hostel in the center of the city. Kindest staff i've ever met, always available and ready to pick you up at the station (or anywhere..) and to give advice about the city. They also offer some excursions (we visited the city and the tunnel museum, they take us there by car and we only paid the entrance of the museum). It's clean and you have the possibility of meeting other guests, plus again, it's only 2 minutes walking (even less !) from everything ! Thanks so much to Faruk and Jasmin :)))

• 18th Jul 2013