Hostel Marrakesh

Good 585 Total Reviews

• Scotland, All Male Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2017
2.0

hostel Marrakesh was a trip down memory lane..... to the 18 century. The rooms and awful and very small with squeaky bunk beds. The free breakfast is some out of date bread and honey. One of the room is an attic with stairs that look like where made in a school tech department. Slightly ruined Prague for me and friends. If you have the money go so where else.

• roisheen
  • Singapore, Female, 25-30
30th Jun 2017

Lovely people, very welcoming and absolutely make you feel at home

• India, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2017
6.9

I had mailed about a cancellation as soon as the booking was done. they still charged me for that. if you caN, PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER.

• India, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

Nice hostel in the center of the city with a friendly staff.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd Jun 2017
3.1

The rooms were so hot. They advertised AC but there was none. Some other girls told us you had to ask for a fan but it was weak and did nothing. It was like sleeping in a sweat box. The top story is literally an attic. Looked like the built it the day before we arrived. The floor was that unfinished wood you get at lumber yards to make your kids a tree house. The staff was so disorganized. Like, unbelievably so. And there's no way you're getting WIFI up in that attic room.

• Colombia, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2017
6.3

They have a great location, and the all you can eat breakfast is nice, some of the members of the staff are really nice and helpful but the guy who stays at night on the hostel it's really creepy and inappropriate with the girls staying at the hostel, I didn't feel safe with him near by, the rooms are no that clean and one of the rooms is in an attic.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2017
2.0

This was, quite simply put, the most disgusting and disorganized hostel I've ever stayed at; in more than 21 countries and 50 cities. Two showers and two toilets served 50 or so beds, and were cleaned and restocked less than once a day. I came back on the second night to find my bed occupied, despite having paid for three nights. I told management, they told me to wait in their office and after an hour of waiting I was put in a loft with no windows or air for the next 2 nights. S

• Japan, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

Good location and friendly staff and nice atmosphere I have meet very nice guests and I have enjoyed my time in hostel Marrakech

10th Jun 2017

One amazing place for bachelor's to enjoy Prague. Located near the Florence bus stop as well as all the locations to visit. Grocery and food stores available nearby. Breakfast is provided.

• belengodinezp
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2017
4.3

I had a terrible experience in this hostel! Since the moment I arrived it took me ages to do the check-in as the lady was very slow (a mess) and they don't accept card. Rooms are too small with no ventilation, not enough illumination and just one contact to plug-in electronic devices! And the worse, someone pull off my feet in the middle of the night (which scared the hell out of me) to ask me to move to another room since they "made a mistake" in assigning beds. DO NOT STAY HERE!!