7.4
Very Good 471 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 471 Total Reviews
Hostel Marrakesh Located at Biskupska 4, Prague 1, 110 00, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Bohemia 11000 Biskupska 4, Prague 1, 110 00
74% 471
50.0904452 14.4350427
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2016
4.3

My friends and I were placed in the attic and there was barely room to stand up. The room was stuffy (one small window) and the staff would come into the room unannounced and it was intrusive. There weren't enough bathrooms and I had to wait all the time. There wasn't a kitchen (just microwave and sink) and the breakfast was very poor quality. I pushed over a plywood wall and fell the first day I was there. There were very few outlets to charge my phone and the Internet didn't work well.

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016
7.1

Basic, cheap hostel so you get what you pay for which is fine if you are back packing. Location: Good, walk into touristy bits in 10 minutes, near shops etc. Facilities: Basic kitchen, not many toilets or showers but it wasn't that bad didn't have to wait much. Only down side is bathroom gets grubby very fast each morning. Staff: Really nice, one of them got a map out and showed us where bars were we also bumped into another in the pub and was nice checking everything was okay.

• Austria, Female, 18-24
20th Jul 2016

Awesome location in the historical center of Prague, very kind and helpful staff. Breakfast is for free and it´s really very good! Overall the hostel is very clean and with comfortable beds for very reasonable price. Free wifi in all the hostel area.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

More toilet and bathroom, or separate them. It is good if stove is provided, so customer can cook.

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
2.9

Please do not stay here. You're better spending a week in a cell than a single night at this god forsaken hell pit. In a room of six we were told there were 4 lockers in which there was in fact only 1. 6 of us were crammed in a sweltering attic with one window and no room to even stand up. There are only 2 showers shared between the whole hostel, the toilet seat was broken, breakfast was laughable, the wifi was abysmal.

• Chile, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2016
4.0

The breakfast was awful, cereal and milk that was left out in the heat all morning. Not worth the extra money for the breakfast. I booked an 8ppl room but there was a stairs (inside the room) which lead to a room above bin other words, you would have 16ppl coming in and out through the room. The mattresses had mold. Disgusting. When I asked if I could leave my bags at the hostel since I had an evening bus the staff said "leave them in the hallway at your own risk. We don't store bags. "

• China, Male, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

This hostel is in the centre of Prague, around are lot of shops, bars and clubs. Staff is cool and friendly, nice atmosphere of that place. Breakfast was nice, bathrooms are kept always clean and tidy. Enjoyed it here.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016
3.1

We are not new to hostels and have stayed at a variety of places in Europe and Thailand. our first impressions were that it was small, but maybe we would meet some fellow travellers since the reviews were good. The washroom nearest to our room (one of two washrooms) didn't have a toilet seat attached but we looked past it. Very open door policy.. The few men working at the hostel would enter our room unannounced (not comfortable for 2 girls) and we came home to our door wide open at 3am.

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
1st Jul 2016
6.6

Was just your average basic hostel. The location was great as it was a 10 min walk into the old square. There's only two bathrooms even though it has loads of beds/rooms. For example I was in a 10 bed dorm and there was 3 other visible dorm rooms. There's not much of an atmosphere. I wouldn't recommend this if you are a solo traveler as the common room/kitchen is tiny so nobody hangs around there so you can't meet new people that easily.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
26th Jun 2016
4.9

Unfortunaletly I cannot recommend this hostel. Despite having a lovely member of staff who is a gentleman and treats guests extremely well, there is another who acts unacceptably rude, harassing people out of the hostel and threatening to call the police for no reason at all, acting in a very racist way. This really ruined my experience in the city. I tried sending a text message complaining to the hostel about this and they simply ignored my complaint. This is not a place I would ever return to