7.3
Very Good 527 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 527 Total Reviews
Hostel Marrakesh Located at Biskupska 4, Prague 1, 110 00, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Bohemia 11000 Biskupska 4, Prague 1, 110 00
73% 527
50.0904452 14.4350427
    Rooms available

• Georgia, Couple, 25-30
29th Dec 2016
7.1

It was so damn cold in the room was impossible to sleep. Bed was also very uncomfortable. Hostel stuff used to enter the room a lot of times. Lady that met us was very nice but in the morning there was a guy who was very much not friendly. He didn't let us leave the backpacks for some hours. There is only 2 bathroom that is not enough for all the people. They had free breakfast that was quiet OK. Wifi is also very good and location is also alright.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
22nd Dec 2016
7.4

The location of the hostel was good, it was clean enough, however the girl at the reception is quite rude and the most surprising thing (negatively), even absurdal, that for the breakfast which was included, there was 3 spoons of jam left for the whole hostel...Basically we had to eat dry toast bread (the so called ¨"butter" wasn't edible), and as the reception was always empty we could not ask anyone for help. All in all, wouldn't recommend.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
25th Nov 2016
7.4

This could be a great hostel but there is almost never anyone in reception - today someone who had booked left because there was no one to check them in after they waited a couple of hours for reception to come. Also difficult to extend etc. Otherwise would be a great place

• viajeroedd
  • Mexico, Male, 18-24
22nd Nov 2016
2.0

THE WORST PLACE I HAVE STAYED IN!!!! OMG!!! I left the keys inside the hostel first day and NOBODY works in reception at night, so, I call the guy and he told me !Im not in Prague, its not my problem, i come tomorrow! IF u guys dont believe me, I have screen shots on my cellphone because he texted my by whatsapp. IT says "breakfast" and u see the fridge says "your breakfast is here" but there is NOTHING! I also have photos of that, just to help people not to repent! And the mattresses have bed

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
8th Nov 2016

Grateful hostel in enjoy my time in hostel marrakesh and definitely I will come back and I recommend for travellers lakes party and cleaned hostel

28th Oct 2016
4.0

Terrible! Worst Hostel I have stayed at. The amount of people that they cram into such a small place should be illegal, because certainly it poses safety and comfort problems. Room for 10 but hardly standing room for three people. people in room above had to walk through our room to get to their. Room essentially attic space with slopped ceilings. Bed filthy and stained, could feel springs. Breakfast a gross joke. Check out time 10, no staff until 1. Run from this hell hole.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Oct 2016

the staff has been so nice to us! they act like they really care about you and put a lot of hours in. I felt like I was in a treehouse, the atmosphere is very cool.

22nd Sep 2016

Nice small hostel for relaxing receptionist good guy from Mexico he very friendly and helpful just 5 minutes to old town and near bus station

18th Sep 2016
7.4

Overall a good place to stay, on the smaller side of hostels but still inviting. Great location, the breakfast is good, wifi was reliable, the beds were clean and comfortable, and lockers in the rooms. It is a little hard to find if you arrive in the dark because the sign is very small but the directions on the website are good. My only complaint is that the bathroom was fairly gross- hair all over the floor and a slight smell in the shower. I would stay again though.

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
12th Sep 2016

A very nice place clean and the staff always willing to help and inform you near the center 15 minutos to main square.