Good 488 Total Reviews
Good 488 Total Reviews
Hostel Marrakesh Located at Biskupska 4, Prague 1, 110 00, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague Bohemia 11000 Biskupska 4, Prague 1, 110 00
69% 488
50.0904452 14.4350427
    Rooms available

• Japan, Female, 31-40
22nd Aug 2016

Good hostel peopel working reception clean

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
6.6

7 bed dorm is cramped, and the 7th bed is horrible. Everyone bumps into it. It seems like a cot that folds up easily, and the mattress is uneven. I felt like I was falling. There are 2 bathrooms with showers (one without a toilet seat). Everything is noisy - the beds, the floors and the small wood stairs above the room, and the people. Up until about midnight there was someone outside our room arranging the mini fridge, making noise, etc. Staff is really nice, but hostel is overpriced.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2016
7.7

Atmosphere wasn't great with everyone sticking to themselves, however it is a decent hostel for the price you pay. A good budget hostel, however, it's mainly just a place to sleep at night.

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
30th Jul 2016
3.1

Everything was dirty, lockers didn't work with the padlocks (you are forced to leave a deposit for a key), weird atmosphere, breakfast isn't very good and the rooms are very small for lots of people, with the beds put together worse than canned sardines. I do not recommend this Hostel, unless the reason for your choice is solely the Wi-Fi quality.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
27th Jul 2016
3.4

Noooo! Don't do it! Not unless you DON'T like sleep, space to move, breakfast, intact backbone after a shower (if you are one of the lucky few to get in one of the two that are there), or even going to the toilet. If you DO like those things then Hostel Marrakesh is for you! With its authentic human smuggling themed dorms you can enjoy bunks that will squeak regardless of how small a move you make, or if you were lucky like me, bed 30cm next to another traveller.

• England, Male, 18-24
26th Jul 2016
6.9

I arrived in the morning and requested to leave my bag, as you do. They told me they had no space for a cabbin bag size until I check in at 2pm. This means I wasted a day sitting in starbucks to find some where to leave it and 2 euro on a cupboard at the bus station. The next day they weren't sure or not whether I could stay another night, I would have to wait until 10am. In the mean time I could leave my bag under the stairs. So they did have space for bags, but lied.

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2016
4.3

My friends and I were placed in the attic and there was barely room to stand up. The room was stuffy (one small window) and the staff would come into the room unannounced and it was intrusive. There weren't enough bathrooms and I had to wait all the time. There wasn't a kitchen (just microwave and sink) and the breakfast was very poor quality. I pushed over a plywood wall and fell the first day I was there. There were very few outlets to charge my phone and the Internet didn't work well.

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016
5.4

This hostel was a little disappointing. We had booked two beds in a mixed room, however on arrival they put us into two separate rooms as they had mixed up our booking. Air conditioning was advertised as a facility but was only available in one room (not ours). When I asked the reception about this they said that the windows in our room did the same job. Kitchen was basic and lacking a hob but otherwise okay. Breakfast was good but disappears quickly. Location was very good.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016
7.1

Overall this hostel was ok. The staff were helpful when I needed them and it felt secure, I had a locker, however, I'm not sure there was a locker for every bed. One of the issues with the hostel is the lack of showers and toilets. The hostel sleeps quite a lot, but there are only two showers. It worked out ok because I got up quite early when I stayed there and wasn't ever in a rush, but there was still a wait for showers and toilets at busier times.

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016
7.1

Basic, cheap hostel so you get what you pay for which is fine if you are back packing. Location: Good, walk into touristy bits in 10 minutes, near shops etc. Facilities: Basic kitchen, not many toilets or showers but it wasn't that bad didn't have to wait much. Only down side is bathroom gets grubby very fast each morning. Staff: Really nice, one of them got a map out and showed us where bars were we also bumped into another in the pub and was nice checking everything was okay.