Hostel Marrakesh Reviews

Biskupska 4, Prague 1, 110 00, Prague, Czech Republic

I really like the location and that the hostel was always very clean. the girl at the front desk was so kind and very helpful, she assist to each guest with all their requests. The rooms are very spacious and matraces very comfortable, I slept good. Free breakfast was very nice and yummy.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

The location is great and the free breakfast is nice. The 10 bed dorm is a bit cramped and the bed wasn't the most comfortable I've ever slept in. But the pillows are large and blankets warm. Wifi works well in the hostel.

It's one of the best hostrl I've ever stayed in. Si clean, friendly happy atmosphere I felt very welcome at this place, receptionists are very helpful. I met a lot of nice travellers, we talked in common room..Free various breakfast provided, bed linen included in the price. I really can say I enjoyed my stay here

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Possibly the worst hostel ever. It looks very shady/creepy. There were random things just laying outside on the balcony. Some of the staff members weren't being helpful at all. On the website it said; book 2 nights, get the 3rd free. So I did and they didn't want to give me my 3rd night, until complained about it.The room had a weird smell and the beds were very uncomfortable. Breakfast included bread and some gross cereal. My food was stolen. If you're in Prague, don't choose this hostel

• 26th Feb 2015

Bathroom lock problem... Rest everything excellent

• 18th Feb 2015
  • India

Improve on WiFi

Great location, great staff, although the room was small. For one or two nights is more than fine!

clean, safe, in city center, helpful staff

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Very secure place with lockers,nice staff,free wifi. Cheap place to stay in the city centre.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Moldova

Great staff, great location, it couldn't be easier, the price is super. What I highly prior is the staff, good service any time! Big plus that you can actually sleep at night, no noise. Super secure lockers, secure entrance door. Breakfast is free and really cool.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Very nice hostel, warm and fantastic, close to the old town.

Excellent location and very helpful staff. Total worth for the money.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • India

Ok about improvements: 1. Closed box for some exensive stuff with key in room for each guest 2. Just 2 toilets which is together with shower 3. Not very comfortable stares for the second flor 4. Keys for the room for each guest (if u r in group) 5. Fix the main door on the street, it's opens very hard What was good 1. Place 2. Stuff 3. Atmosphere 4. Breakfast 5. Prague

I really enjoyed staying in this hostel with my friends, it is so close for the city center and we spent alot of good times in this hostel cooking, eating and playing. If you decided to visit the amazing city Prague so don't hesitate to stay in Marrakesh hostel and sure you will have alot of fun and good times :)