Hostel Marrakesh Reviews

Biskupska 4, Prague 1, 110 00, Prague, Czech Republic

If you're flexible you can get along in this hostel, but we had a lot of complaints. Someone came to meet us when we arrived at midnight which was nice, but the gate has no buzzer (just a # to call, which some travelers can't do)

Really small hostel nearto the city centre. Receptionist was super friendly. Good valuefor themoney!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Finland

I like small homy hostel and it s exactly Hostel Marrakesh, you can feel very relaxing atmosphere, staff is welcoming and helpful, offerinf free mint tea at the check in. Nice free breakfast, free tea, coffee, capucciono, chococolate during whole day. Location is right in the centre. My stay was really enjoyable.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Aruba

I like this hostel especially for its location and homy friendly atmosphere. Receptionists are so helpful, gave me a lot of helpful advices. Breakfast is free. WIFI free and free computer to use in common room.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Spain

I´m really happy I chose this hostel for my stay in Prague. It´s located right in the centre, receptionists are very helpful and welcoming. The breakfast and wifi for free, kitchen is very big. Very good price for such a great location, you can just walk to all sights, shops, restaurants, bars, discos...

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Ukraine

I was having great time in this hostel. It was located in the city centre, breakfast for free and wifi working also in the rooms which is great.

• 24th Jul 2014

The room was very small and hot. There was a window in the roof which you could barely see so it felt like a claustrophobic cave. But if you dont mind that its not so spacy its a nice hostel. The location was good and nice with free breakfast.

Got there on the evening, the only staff member there couldn't speak any English. Room was stuffy and a little smelly. Kitchen was small and nice. Was fairy clean but rooms could be better. For me it was a just a place to sleep for 1 night, so it was okay.

This hostel is located in the city centre just few minutes from main attraction which was really cool. Around are also cool bars and restaurants. WIFI is free and quick. Free breakfast. I made good choice!

• 26th Jun 2014

Welcoming friendly staff, central location and free breakfast. Hostel is really clean and safe. Wifi is free and there is free computer to use. In the common room is big screen and nice kitchen. Recommend this hostel for your stay.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • China

Clean cozy hostel in the centre of Prague. You can easily walk to Old Town square and Charles Bridge..It includes nice breakfast, tea and coffee available for free all day. Very safe place.

• 23rd May 2014
  • China

I enjoyed staying at this homy hostel, atmosphere is great, I met a lot of nice travellers and had a fun together. Beds are very clean and comfortable. in general all the hostel is clean and smells very nice. Nice free breakfast. Free computers to use in the common room.

• 13th May 2014
  • Spain

It ıs not so bad hostel just you cant take a shower whenever you want. If you take a shower staff is coming and says to you it is too late for taking shower and drying your hair!

This guest arrived at 1am at night to check in (already after check in time - till midnight because we respect that our guest sleeping) and start 1h to dry the hair with haidryer and all other guests woke up and complaint about the noise from the haidryer. In all the world there are silent hours from 10pm till 8am and the guests of the hostel should respect that other guests sleeping at 1am. We allowed shower 24h but with respect of silent at night.We made for her big favour with late check out.

隔音較差,嘈到晚上十二點一點才靜下來。另外迫我一個室友寫review,由於室友使用過他們的電腦,最後他們盗用她的電郵戶口寫review増加評分。 不建議單身女生入住。

Very friendly staff! I enjoyed my stay here. Good location, rooms are clean, comfortable, Only 2 toilets/showers for the whole hostel, which is a bit of a problem with a lot of people.

Really good atmosphere, the people in there are really kind. The hostel itself is great too, very nice designed with lots of nice lamps, carpets and sofas, that`s why its name is Marrakesh, very relaxing common room. The breakfast surprised me as it was much more than what I was expecting for and it`s included. Location is wonderful, right in the city centre nearby many restaurants, bars and cheap supermarkets. I totally recommend it.

• 24th Apr 2014

Good location but otherwise not worth the money. Facilities

I've left some valuable belongings at the reception (safe) and warned about early check-out, when checkout time came nobody was there at the reception to return my stuff, basically even security were asleep (according to the hostel policy security guard supposed to be there whole night). Missed my bus to another city and overall had negative experience, i even was not offered any compensation as an initiative from hostel staff, had to ask for it couple of times to get it.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Russia

You informed us you want to pick up your stuff at 7am and reception was open at this time despite we open reception from 8am but we came for your earlier. But you wanted your staff at 6am and despite we do not have to compensate your bus ticket we did it and gave you money to buy the new ticket, be sure no hostel will give you this compensation. Regarding to security guard - security guard was at the hostel that time but he is not intended to give to guests their stuff from safe box.

The location is great, however only location. Everything is strange here, seems like a house which change it to hostel. When we arrival, hostel asked us to pay more than the price put in the Internet, claimed tax fee or something, which other hostel we stayed in Prague Never ask us to pay more! The sheet is uncomfortable, feel like dirty. The stuff is easy going, and likely to talk to every custom, but too much. I am not deny that breakfast is good.

We don´t ask you to pay more,only you have to pay city tax and it´s in each hostel in all the world.Internet is FREE,WIFI is FREE.We are giving only clean linen never dirty,it´s just big lie.Our staff is helpful and friendly which 99,9% of our guests appreciated,we´ve never heard any complaint that our staff is friendly.If not enough for you for breakfast fresh pastry,toast bread,cheese,salami,butter,jam,nutella,3 types of cornflakes,pie,milk,fresh juice then you should go to min.4 stars

These are the most mean spirited people I have ever come across in my whole life.