Hostel Marrakesh Reviews

Biskupska 4, Prague 1, 110 00, Prague, Czech Republic

Awesome location, right in the historical centre of Prague..I had a great time here, staff very helpful, always smiling 😀 Rooms and bathrooms are so clean, breakfast is included and it's really big choice of food and drinks, free wifi. There is nice relaxing terace where you can easily hang out:) all for really good price! Recommend this hostel for your stay.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • China

Nice hostel friendly receptionist and safety lookers

• 21st Jul 2015

Security - they gave me one locker whcih was broken. locatiion is okay , 15mins till old sqare,but try hostel downdown. Atmospehere,people were okay ,hostel was bad ,no place to even walk properly. staff was not available 24hrs ,not even 10. Washroom got choked. Only two they have, its not worth to accommodate 30people. In short dont stay ,no ac or fan . Beds were shaking .

Location and cleanliness were good. There was definitely not enough bathrooms (1 single toilet & shower per floor) or outlets (2 per 7-person room) so lots of waiting/sharing was involved. Staff were hit and miss; some were chill and some a little rude.

Location was fantastic, right next to the central bus and train station. Many interesting locations were right across the road, many restaurants, bars, shops...very cool friendly staff, a lot of young people around. Very clean rooms and bathrooms, the beds are new and really comfortable so after a long walk in the city I had a great sleep. Each bed has locker which makes the room very safe, you can lick even your luggage there. I spent great time at this hostel.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • China

Very cramped, and not great value for money

I chose this hostel because it's very close to downtown and because I was moving from a party hostel and wanted more tranquilness. The staff is really nice and helpful and it's not a party hostel which means that is not packed with american kids yelling and drinking until late. I liked this hostel.

Cheap hostel good breakfast friendly staff near bus station and center

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

The young blonde who works there is wonderful! The hostel is terribly cramped for space and the heat is miserable. No ventilation! With 10 of us crammed into a room only large enough for 4, with 4 rooms total, one can imagine the frustration when only 2 bathrooms are avalaible. I was charged an extra $10 my second night because we took the last two beds? Returned from full day to find my belongings scattered and soaked. No offer to dry, no note of what happened, nor an apology. Curfew-yep!

• 4th Jul 2015

This place was alright. It served it purpose, I just didn't appreciate the staff going into our room when we were not there.

Only 2 bathrooms for about 20 people was quite a hassle. Breakfast was just cereal and bread, but still included in the price.

Hostel Marrakech is friendly staff and clean in center of prague

• 29th Jun 2015

Staff was really nice. Good location (you can walk to city center). Only thing tough, there was only two bathrooms for the whole hostel.

Nice hostel safe friendly staff

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Quite a small room for the amount of people in it, but apart from that everything was good.

Extremely cramped dorms with only one two bathrooms for the entire hostel. There are no windows in the dorms so it's toasty and risky in case of a fire... and then there are the staff who all seem miserable, grumpy and generally unhelpful. At least its clean and close to everything I suppose.

Dorm room in which we were supposed to stay was full. We got two extra beds which were put in the corner of the very small room and both of these beds were already broken. We went then out and when we came back other bed was taken by someone else since the windows had been open and his bed was wet from the rain. At 2am someone found a dry mattress and gave it for us and complained how some nationalities are bad customers. How is this a hostel if it can't provide beds and the staff is racist?

Really small hostel, beds move a lot!

Bed in dorm-room is really bad. It hurted my back for whole the next day. I saw someone had to bring mattress on floor then sleep on the floor. Too few bathroom: 2 for about 20 people.

The Marrakesh hostel is well located in Prague 1 and everything is pretty much walkable from there. The 10 bed dorm room we stayed in was a bit crammed and was (over the duration of the weekend) extended to a 12 bed dorm room. If you're looking for a place to crash for good value this is an excellent hostel but don't expect any more.