Hostel Marrakesh Reviews

Biskupska 4, Prague 1, 110 00, Prague, Czech Republic

I booked a bed in the 10 bed dorm expecting, well a bed-I slept on a foldable cot. Staff was average but couldn't even give a restaurant recommendation. Overall facilities were fine but only two bathrooms. Keep in mind that if you store your bags after checking out, you're at the mercy of the person controlling the gate-so plan your time accordingly when trying to get to the train station/airport. Probably wouldn't stay here again and definitely not for a $54 cot...

I really made good choice to stay in this hostel in Prague. the staff was so gentil and friendly. I felt like at home, really warm atmosphere. free breakfast, free wifi and central location and all for a good price.

• 13th May 2015
  • South Korea

I had a very good stay in hostel Marrakesh ! the boss was really nice and helpful. I was a bit alone at the beginning, but he really helped me to find a way to go out and to party and I had such a good time in Prague :D

• 23rd Apr 2015

Owner was so nice, us feel at home home. Overall I loved the hostel, the decoration, ambiance staff and the free breakfast is the cherry on top! Would highly recommend!

Relaxing hostel in the centre of the city. Awesome staff and well cleaned up every day. Rooms are safe, you can lock your stuff in the locker.

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • China

The hostel is lovely. It is so cool. The room was fab. The bed was comfy and large. The free wifi, coffee, tea, cappuccino, milk, the chocolates and apples were much appreciated. The shower was amazing!!! Very kind and helpful girl at the front desk made my stay really comfortable. Location is perfect.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Not very safe there, , but good location. You only can check in between 15-10pm, before that you can't check in, so super inflexible. I had to stay 30min on the street, but wrote them I would arrive on that time.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Austria

I really like the location and that the hostel was always very clean. the girl at the front desk was so kind and very helpful, she assist to each guest with all their requests. The rooms are very spacious and matraces very comfortable, I slept good. Free breakfast was very nice and yummy.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

thank you for your review Franca, we are happy you enjoyed your stay with us!

The location is great and the free breakfast is nice. The 10 bed dorm is a bit cramped and the bed wasn't the most comfortable I've ever slept in. But the pillows are large and blankets warm. Wifi works well in the hostel.

Thank you for your review Daniel, we are happy you enjoyed your stay with us!

It's one of the best hostrl I've ever stayed in. Si clean, friendly happy atmosphere I felt very welcome at this place, receptionists are very helpful. I met a lot of nice travellers, we talked in common room..Free various breakfast provided, bed linen included in the price. I really can say I enjoyed my stay here

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Bathroom lock problem... Rest everything excellent

• 18th Feb 2015
  • India

Improve on WiFi

Great location, great staff, although the room was small. For one or two nights is more than fine!

clean, safe, in city center, helpful staff

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Very secure place with lockers,nice staff,free wifi. Cheap place to stay in the city centre.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Moldova

Great staff, great location, it couldn't be easier, the price is super. What I highly prior is the staff, good service any time! Big plus that you can actually sleep at night, no noise. Super secure lockers, secure entrance door. Breakfast is free and really cool.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Very nice hostel, warm and fantastic, close to the old town.