Hostel Marrakesh Reviews

Biskupska 4, Prague 1, 110 00, Prague, Czech Republic

Good location very safe helpful staff and safe verry nice breakfast safety deposit

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • China

The hostel is small and not suitable for old man, but the staff are very friendly! The room are good,and just nice for my one night stay,will come back there again later!

Great place well located:-)

• 26th Jan 2016

Awesome place

hostel is very nice decorated and colourful which makes me feel very good, also the breakfast was nice and regular cleaned up

• 20th Jan 2016
  • Belgium

cool place with friendly staff, location very central

• 11th Jan 2016

I like the location and hospitality of the staff. Room and bathrooms nice and clean.

• 3rd Jan 2016

Easily the nicest hostel I've stayed in, great security, awesome location in Prague close to the bus station and the old town square. The staff helped me a lot with the sightseeing info. the free coffee was awsome. I highly recommend it :-)

• 2nd Jan 2016

kind girl at the front desk, speed wifi, overall good stay

• 28th Nov 2015
  • Argentina

Friendly receptionist, claen rooma with lockers and comfort . Great location.

• 14th Nov 2015

This hostel has no 24 hour reception and I must try to ring 20 times after 45 minutes to get the answer and to be picked up.

A very disorganized place, with unprepared staff. Very small and messy, also very unprepared for any eventuality you might have, like if you need an extra blanked or something like this.

I had to wait outside for one and a half hour for the staff to arrive so I could check-in. They are not organized so I lost one more hour, that's because they had an unalerted extra tax of 1€ per day per person and a group of guys were mad about it, also because they lost my papers and took several minutes just to print it again. There are only two bathrooms for 30 people so it was hell to use it. The breakfast is a joke, there is no option and food is scarce so my friend couldn't eat (was 9am).

great location! very close to main train station and florenc bus station. old town is about 10 min walk. it was an okay breakfast bread and cereal, coffee and tea. overall the hostel is very small to the number of people that could potential stay there. rooms are crammed and common room/kitchen is small. the reviews are true about the 2 toilets for 30 people. I think this hostel is okay for 1 or 2 nights.

I think they have too many rules about use of the bathrooms, noise and use of the living room. they could be more clear about the rules when we arrive at the hostel, maybe saying this to us. The lockers of my bedroom were broken and they have to fix it as fast as they have to. I think they could not be so hard about the rules of the use of the living room. For example, just keeping the rule about noise. Because we can stay in that place between 00:00 - 8:00 without make noise, do you understand?

• 28th Oct 2015

Great hostel, nice staff. Atmosphere was bad mostly because of other people staying there, barely answering when you just say 'hello', I met about 15 people at the hostel, two of them were nice. The last night (from the saturday to sunday 1/11), extremely inconsiderate people (a couple and a friend of them) came back around 3AM, turned on the light, started talking, didn't stop even when I asked them. They eventually turned off the light after 15 minutes, (to be followed in the next comment)

• 28th Oct 2015
  • Belgium

The reception was not there where i came to the hostel. It is not usual for me to find a hostel without reception throughout the day. Someone opened me finally from the next store who had the keys and i entered inside the unlocked door. For this reason, i was a bit afraid of what i could expect from this hostel. Also the lockers did not work, so i was also afraid for my personal belongings. I think it also needs rennovation for the beds and more space inside the rooms

It is impossible sleeping in those kind of beds... It is like a tsunami when someone tries to sleep there, are sounding all the time but I think the worst think was that there was ONLY 1 BATHROOM for 20 people.... when you read bathroom sharing you don't imagine that!

I'd encourage folks who have already reserved to cancel. Rooms were cramped and dirty. There were far too few bathrooms for the number of guests which were filthy during our stay. Although we made special arrangements, staff argued with us upon arrival and were generally unhelpful. The "common area" is a couch in the middle of the kitchen. Staff walked into our room with no warning and even woke up everyone up. Our room didn't even lock. They also didn't disclose the city tax when reserving.

Me and my friend only stayed here for 2 nights so didn't get to experience a lot. when we arrived there was no ladders to the top bunk and the pillow cases didn't fit the pillows. there was one bathroom for two large rooms so queuing for the bathroom was a regular thing. the reception staff were scarce during our stay so when I needed a transfer to the airport, there was no one there to help. decent hostel overall and I'm sure it's a great place to stay under different circumstances.