8.7
Fabulous 32 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 32 Total Reviews
Hostel Massimo Located at Dženetića Čikma 10, , Sarajevo.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Sarajevo 71000 Dženetića Čikma 10
87% 32
43.8599522 18.4236645
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 25-30
1st Mar 2016
7.4

The hostel is new and confortable, but looks more like a hotel: no kitchen, no common room and no backpacker atmosphere. During my stay there some guys from my room stole my tablet (which I by mistake left on the top of my bed), that finally appeared. When I told the staff about my problem the reaction of most of them was willing to help, but I didn't like the reaction of the boss: he suggested in bad manners that I should be living the room because my check-out time was already over.

• Azerbaijan, Female, 18-24
23rd Nov 2015

The Hostel Massimo became my favorite hostel. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room and bathroom were VERY clean, the sheets were new, which is not so common for many other hostels. The location is perfect, it's only 5-10 minutes walking from the city center. The security of the hostel is also in a high level. And what I loved as well was the design of the hostel: pink and modern. I enjoyed my stay in the Massimo Hostel and I strongly recommend it to everyone who'll be visiting Sarajevo!