Hostel Massimo Reviews

Dženetića Čikma 10, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The Hostel Massimo became my favorite hostel. The staff was very nice and helpful. The room and bathroom were VERY clean, the sheets were new, which is not so common for many other hostels. The location is perfect, it's only 5-10 minutes walking from the city center. The security of the hostel is also in a high level. And what I loved as well was the design of the hostel: pink and modern. I enjoyed my stay in the Massimo Hostel and I strongly recommend it to everyone who'll be visiting Sarajevo!

• 23rd Nov 2015
  • Azerbaijan

Friendly and efficient staff. Wifi only works in common rooms. Breakfast rudimentary. Great location.