Very Good 32 Total Reviews
Very Good 32 Total Reviews
Hostel Massimo Located at Dženetića Čikma 10, , Sarajevo.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Sarajevo 71000 Dženetića Čikma 10
74% 32
43.8599522 18.4236645
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 25-30
1st Mar 2016
7.4

The hostel is new and confortable, but looks more like a hotel: no kitchen, no common room and no backpacker atmosphere. During my stay there some guys from my room stole my tablet (which I by mistake left on the top of my bed), that finally appeared. When I told the staff about my problem the reaction of most of them was willing to help, but I didn't like the reaction of the boss: he suggested in bad manners that I should be living the room because my check-out time was already over.